Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years ago.

• Author

saveahorse10

My brother really wants a Mini Egg Play Pit, but my parents won’t let me buy Estore points. I feel so bad because this is all he wants. I will try to offer really well for it or Estore points, so please let me know if you are interested in any of these items: Eat me cake table, mad flower, wild west train, banana hammock, strawberry bathtub, pot o gold safe, northern lights lamp, Crystal Falls, City Street Slide (From Jesse promo right?) Gold Leafe Amoire, lots of Christmas furniture from various years, imperial side table, Hopping drum set (Hop), spring clothing prizes, deluxe paint can hat, gem belt, baby onesie, good to be the king dress, holiday night gown, blue vogue vampire outfit top and bottom, charm fairy skirt, halloween costumes, holiday jeans ,crown of wonder, violet hangaround pants, fairy t-shirt nafaria + alyssa fabled top hat, tye dye dress and crown, lorax mustache, cave explorer pants, and maybe a few more things. Again PLEASE help

ladygaudiel

hey @ saveahorse10. i’m glad you got the Play pit for your brother. are the items you listed for it open for trade? i’m really interested in the Christmas furniture. I have a trade list up somewhere. mostly rares, adventure park stuff and a few other things. PLMK ladygaudiel

bunnyheaven

Hi Becky71W! Do you still have your cheeky bunny psi? If you do then is it up for trade? Thanks, bunnyheaven:)

saveahorse10

Thank you so much for the offer Becky but the egg play pit is too much already :) my brother loves it!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.