Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years ago.

• Author

saveahorse10

My brother really wants a Mini Egg Play Pit, but my parents won’t let me buy Estore points. I feel so bad because this is all he wants. I will try to offer really well for it or Estore points, so please let me know if you are interested in any of these items: Eat me cake table, mad flower, wild west train, banana hammock, strawberry bathtub, pot o gold safe, northern lights lamp, Crystal Falls, City Street Slide (From Jesse promo right?) Gold Leafe Amoire, lots of Christmas furniture from various years, imperial side table, Hopping drum set (Hop), spring clothing prizes, deluxe paint can hat, gem belt, baby onesie, good to be the king dress, holiday night gown, blue vogue vampire outfit top and bottom, charm fairy skirt, halloween costumes, holiday jeans ,crown of wonder, violet hangaround pants, fairy t-shirt nafaria + alyssa fabled top hat, tye dye dress and crown, lorax mustache, cave explorer pants, and maybe a few more things. Again PLEASE help

saveahorse10

Darn it, my brother was so looking forward to it :( if you get it is there anything I can give you for it?

Becky71W

I was able to buy the play pit and send to saveahorse10. Please check your account to verify so that I know you got it. Happy Easter!!!

dogfish

Oh wow Becky! That has not worked for me for weeks and I was told not to send , so you may need to double check is they got it in their account. If not, just call. don’t know why I didn’t think of that. You are so kind. I will get the hammock for you, so don’t trade for it Happy Easter, Chloe

saveahorse10

That sounds good, anything you need DF that I can give or trade with you if you get a ball pit?

saveahorse10

Oh and same username as this.

dogfish

Hi, I am so sorry, but only deluxe can but that item. I went to a friends account and double checked. There a tons of other cute things for boys, like the pirate ship and maybe the Easter swing? I’ll look again to see if there is another ball pit. I have a PSI that is a ball pit, they all do the same thing. LMK DF

cruisingal

Hey Bff! What friend needs the Mad hatter chairs? I have some I can send them or you. I was wondering if it was Friendly or Cutie, because I have them on my list and would be happy to send some chairs their way! Just lmk. I hope you are having a great weekend.~Cruisingal~

dogfish

Hi bff, cutie wants to try those chairs in her new birthday room. If you have any, great. I’ll be getting the diamond gem car soon, for you and my other two best bffs LOL Thanks, cruise, you are a great friend. saveahorse, I have one ball pit psi, and it may take me some time to find it. I have three large storage accounts and no system. If you want to buy your brother an estore gift, LMK it may be easier. LOL TTYL DF PS I seldom need anything.TY anyway.

cruisingal

Ok Bff, I just sent some over to Cutie. Thanks a bunch, Cruisingal

saveahorse10

no, we share one but no you dont need to be deluxe. Im sorry, everything that people want Ive traded the day before! It cost 6000points for non deluxe, and 5000 for deluxe. We share an account but I let him play games and I go online and interact with people. I have a great plan, once I get it ill put it in the middle of the room. Then I’ll tell him he forgot to put his pet away and he will see it. I cant wait to see his reaction!!

dogfish

Hi are you deluxe and do you have to be deluxe to buy it? I can’t tell, all my accounts are deluxe so LMK. It is so swwet of you to want to get that for your brother, what his his UN and do you have any mad hatter chairs? My bff needs a bunch of them. If only deluxe can buy, his account needs to be deluxe. I’ll check back soon, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.