Need Names?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Names?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WolfieWard333 11 years ago.

• Author

KraftyKinz

I’m KraftyKinz, And I can help you come up with a creative Webkinz name! But you will need to know the following: * What pet it is * Is it a Lil’ Kinz, Webkinz, or signature * Gender *Type of name (Fancy, cool, gems,cute,cool, ect.) ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ~KraftyKinz

cleokitten

i need names for a love monkey that begin with M and have to do with hearts

KraftyKinz

I’m very sorry, but I only have one name fore this: Precioso mono which means lovely monkey in spanish

zaukid12

I going to get a hedgehog I want cute name please and it’s Lil’ Kinz. Thanks.

KraftyKinz

Well, Nickolas, Nancy, Needles, Nafaria, Zeke, Zallana (Pronounced ZALL-ANNE-UH), Albert, Alana, Ranter,Reina (Pronounced RAIN-UH), Junior, Oz, Olivia, Yesim (Pronounced YESH-UM), or you could just name it after a chocolate you like if you don’t like these.

sydnirella1

ty

sydnirella1

Hi, i need names for a fox webkinz rockerz ( i want it to be something cool, but fance like foxy)Thanks!==Sydnirella1==

KraftyKinz

This is a hard one but I came up with Beyonce, Carnation, Animal, Poppy,Party ( a song), Helpless (Another song), Alarm (Still a song), and Falafels (Pet Specific Food). Hope this helps!

ruch

do you have any ideas for a pink and white dog i am going to get one thanks from ruch

KraftyKinz

Opal,Morganite, Quarts, Kunzite, and Rublitte are some gem names. Dayla, Bethany, Ilana, Ophelia, Amalea, Alassandra, Richa, Kirah Jendayi, Habibah, and Aloutte are some cute names you might also like. Hope this helps!

I know this is hard, but do you have a name for an owl that ends with Erle and is not Herold, Beryl, Cherle, Gerle, Carol, Jerled, or Meryle? – WolfieWard

KraftyKinz

Felerlei (PRONOUNCED FER- UL- EY), Sterle, Ferle(Short 4 Felerlei) Sherle,Hershel ( I know this one doesn’t fit the topic, but I thought you might like it), and Serele. Hope it helps!

Thanks so much! this really helped me. – WolfieWard

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.