Need Room or Remodeling Ideas for your Pet’s Room?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Need Room or Remodeling Ideas for your Pet’s Room?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pets405 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Tell me if your pet is a boy or girl, what kind of pet it is, it’s favorite color, if it’s a tomboy, hipster, girly girl, unique, ETC. (PERSONALITY) And what it likes to do! I will reply as fast as I can with your room design PROMISE!

pets405

Hi Im Getting The Sig. German Short Haired Pointer. He Is a Boy and He Enjoys Hunting and Fishing. Thanks! Let Me Know If You Need To Know Anything Else! ~Pets405

KKcid123

um I have a girl webkinz chow chow that is going to own a craft store ideas please?

boy citrus dragon creative/artsy? loves to draw and do art

A little bit of the art room theme would be good like the floor, some of the pictures from that theme, the painting easle, and some of the decorations like the fabric roll and the table with some of the chairs. For a bed the car bed from the garage room theme would also look cool with the art stuff. To mix it up a bit add some art, car stuff (PERFECT FOR BOYS) and some more of the garage theme that way the bed does not seem out of place. P.S. The red wall would match everything in your room. I hope you like this theme, if you do not tell me and I could give you another idea. ~wildpuppiessk8

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.