Needing nutcracker boots!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing nutcracker boots!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

WildFire23

Hello! I am in need of nutcracker boots and other deluxe only clothing pieces at the kinzstyle outlet. PLMK if you have them and what you would like in return. Thanks! -WF

Ailuropoda

Congrats on deluxe! I’d love to trade PSFs, I enjoy seeing the different ones.

Ailuropoda

WildFire, THANKS for the Santa hat, Loader Lounger and the new Panda PSF! That food is particularly useful, as I just got that pet. Do you want three of the remaining four deluxe clothes from PJ’s tomorrow?

WildFire23

Your are welcome. I’m glad you liked them. And congrats on the adoption of your new pet! It is quite alright, you don’t have to send the deluxe clothing. I recently got a deluxe advantage membership thanks to a great friend :) But if you have any cool pet foods, I would love to trade with you. Thanks! And congratulations! -WF

$tarryNight

I CAN SEND ANY OF THE DELUXE ONLY CLOTHING TO WHOEVER WANTS IT FOR FREE!!!! :)

Ailuropoda

Wildfire, I sent you the boots and a couple other deluxe items. If you need to send something back, recipe foods or PSF are always fun :)

WildFire23

Hey! Thank you Ailuropoda! I have been looking for those boots. Sorry, I did not know you liked PSF/recipe foods. I will send some more when I get the chance. I hope you will like what I sent you though! Thanks again! -WF

ferretfriend

Thanks, But you don’t have to! If you collect Pet food, I have a few cool ones I can send back. My user is bierstadt

WildFire23

Alright, thank you ferret! I am adding you now. Thanks! And sorry for canceling the first trade! -WF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.