Needing priceless clothing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing priceless clothing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years ago.

• Author

puppypatches

I am in need of priceless or promo clothing. i also need rare clothing and here is what i have to offer, i will take any im not picky: OFFERS- deluxe clothing, halo, wings, lion hat, hippo feet, shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock boots X3, slips X4, christmas tree hat, green lava lamp, all chipmunk hoodies, all chipmunk masks, trading card clothing and series 1 bed, full red santa; hat X2, green santa hat, most retired non-priceless clothes, life jacket X2, and much more. if anything specific you need ask and i will see if i have it.

princesskei

puppypatches – I don’t really collect clothing I’m much more into decorating, and I would LOVE to have that green lava lamp!!!!! my pets have a closet of some of the older monthly deluxe clothes, is that what you are looking for?? —– I have green grapes dress, racing jacket, rainbow hat, lucky leprechaun hat, fairy tale dress, swan princess dress, snow queen robe, ….. if one of these clothing items would be a fair trade for your green lava lamp PLMK :) —if you have any other lava lamps I need every color except blue :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.