Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

This topic contains 49 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

These were at the Curio Shop on Saturday. I missed them. Did anyone buy any extra? They were 745 KC. I need 3 and will give a 1000 KC coin for each. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks ~MORHB~

Hey there inki. I was wondering if you still wanted to trade. I now have an Aztec dining chair to go with the Calendar and dresser. LMK if you still want to trade. How many of the neo gothic dining chairs can I get for these? I am looking for 7 chairs, so how ever many I can get. Thanks. ~mom~

inki14

Since you got the chair from dogfish, if its still for trade, I could give either two chairs and a lamp or two lamps and a chair. If you want more than this, I will have to send some the next day. Plz lmk what you need for it! -Missy

handstand5

hmm, now both posts showed up… oh well :/

inki14

Hey mom! thx for friending me. I am in need of an Aztec dining chair. Just tell me what you need for it :) -Missy

Hey there Missy. Sorry, but I have already traded the dining chair. I still have the calendar and dresser. How many of the neo gothic chairs can I get for those two? If I come across and dining chairs though, I will send them to you. LMK if we can work something out for more Neo chairs. Thanks ~mom~

Oops, forgot to say Neo chairs or lamps. Looking for both. ~mom~

dogfish

Hi mom, I think I got one of those Aztec chairs in my deluxe box, I’ll send it to you. DF

Awesome, thanks DF! Hoping the trade is still going to happen. The forums have been crazy this week. ~mom~

LambTyler

You got that right mom. The forums are going crazy with all these comments going up, especially on Becky’s forum :P LMK if there is anything new you need so I can try to figure out a trade for that snow globe you have :) if you still have it :P LT

inki14

I tried to post this earlier, but it hasn’t shown up yet: First of all thx for friending me mom. Also I would love to trade sometime. Just tell me what you need me to send for the Aztec dining chair plz. I also need the calendar and dresser, but the dining chair the most. -Missy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.