Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

This topic contains 49 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

These were at the Curio Shop on Saturday. I missed them. Did anyone buy any extra? They were 745 KC. I need 3 and will give a 1000 KC coin for each. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks ~MORHB~

@DF – No problem, I will just pass it along to someone else. I did find a bookshelf, but that is all the extra neo stuff I had. The wardrobe is coming up today at 8 for deluxe. @Lamb – sorry for any misunderstanding in my trading forum. I was not talking about you at all. Don’t want you to think that I was. Sorry! ~mom~

LambTyler

Oh its fine but that kind of was what happened to me! But now from you all I really need is the 2011 snow globe and of course the chairs. So make sure you keep an eye on my trade list ;) ~LT~

Hey there Lamb. I sent you three chairs to your bub UN, and sent the other chair and lamp to you bob UN. I still have the snow globe. You were the only one who showed interest. So I will hold onto it and see if there is something you have that I need. If you don’t need all four chairs, please send whatever you don’t need back. Thanks. ~mom~

LambTyler

Yes I only needed three chairs and I don’t know if I sent the fourth back. Can you tell me if I did? And yay about the snow globe lol. I will probably make an updated trade list soon and I have plenty of new psi! Thanks, LT

LambTyler

I missed them to MORHB! So sad :( LOL. I hope they come again soon. Do you have the dining table or bed? LT

No I don’t have any extra neo gothic. If I work something out with Missy, do you need chairs? LMK and if I get enough I can send you some. ~MORHB~

dogfish

OK Mom, too late I sent the lamp. I have the bed for Lamb, just moved it to another account. I don’t have extra dining table. I don’t mind one bit if you pass on any extras to other players. DF

LambTyler

Thanks in advance dogfish! (I guess if the will be sent by the time this posts but not yet lol :P) And yes MORHB I would greatly appreciate some chairs. I was so angry when I missed them :P LT

inki14

I have a TON of chairs. Also, bookshelves, clocks, side tables, coffee tables, and lamps. Plz lmk whoever wants them. I am looking for Aztec and am open to other offers. Thx!! -Missy

Hi Missy. I already got the chairs I needed. I am still interested in trading for more chairs and some lamps. I know of some others who are looking. Let me know if you are interested in trading. My UN is the same here as in WW. I have the following aztec items: Pillar
        Calendar
        Fire pit
        Bed
        Dresser
        Dining chair
        Side table

cheekie722

Hey i came across your comment and saw that you said you have a ton of chairs and lamps, are they part of the neo gothic theme? If so im interested in 2 chairs and a lamp. I have some aztec pieces i believe, which items were you needed from that theme?

Hey there cheekie. I sent you my extra lamp and chair I got from trading with Missy. I think I wiped her out of chairs, sorry. I got them for others, but one person already got a lamp and chair, so I had extra. If I come across another chair I will let you know and send to you if you still need it. Have a good one. ~MORHB~

Hi Cheekie. I sent you the last chair, hope you got it. ~MORHB~

I have 2 and i am willing to give you one. i am also looking for Neo Gothic stuff but i need the kinzcash for building my rooms. i will send it to you right away. ~Texas Girl

dogfish

LOL mom, OK, I’ll send you two chairs? Hope that’s right, if not and you need more JLMK. Thanks, DF

TY Angel. I only need two more now. ~mom~

dogfish

Hi mom, did you by any chance catch the neo lamps a few days before the chairs. I would like to trade chairs for lamps. I missed the lamps, PLMK DF

Yes actually I did. I was only able to get one though. I will send it. I only need 2 chairs now. Thanks. ~mom~ Tagged just in case this isn’t up tonight, lol

Oh and I will still send the coins :) it’s the least I could do for everything you have helped me out with, thanks ~mom~

dogfish

Hi mom, I can’t take your one lamp. I want the items to store, my rooms are done. What other neo do you need, I have some extra, lots of side tables. I would have eight extra lamps if I hadn’t got distracted, I knew they were in the shop that day. Please keep your coins, I have a crazy amount of KC. PLMK, I’ll pull some today. DF

That’s alright DF. The lamp was either getting sent to someone or going on my trade list. I only needed the 3 chairs to complete my room, so I don’t need anything else. If you haven’t sent back already, just pass them on to someone you know could use them. I have crazy amounts of KC too. You scan the forums more than I do, so you would probably know who could use them better than I do. I only needed 2 chairs and you sent me 3, so I passed one on to Artisticat. Hopefully I can work something out with Missy, then I will send Arti the rest she needs and if Lamb still needs some, send to her too. I know Arti is still looking for a lamp too. TTYL ~mom~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.