Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Dining Chairs

This topic contains 49 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

These were at the Curio Shop on Saturday. I missed them. Did anyone buy any extra? They were 745 KC. I need 3 and will give a 1000 KC coin for each. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks ~MORHB~

inki14

I think I actually have exactly seven chairs. I will have to send them over a few days though, unless you have another account to send some to. I have three lamps too. Just name your price for all three Aztec :) I hope this is enough for all three. It’s okay if not though. -Missy

Okay I’ll send right away too. Did you want the lamps too, or just the chairs? -Missy

Two lamps too if possible. Are there any other pieces you are looking for, or other rares you need? ~MORHB~

inki14

Oops sorry. I was getting my friend some moneyz on her account. Kittyprincess was me lol. -Missy

Hey there Missy. I forgot to write down your UN. Can you please remind me, so I know who to send the aztec items to. Thanks

inki14

Hi I thought I had posted this earlier, but it hasn’t shown up yet. I have seven chairs, and three lamps for trade. I would like all three of the Aztec. Please tell me what all you need for it. I will have to send it over a few days, unless you have another account I can send to. Thx! -Missy

Hey there Missy. I will send either tonight (Monday) or first thing in the morning. Thanks for trading. No, I do not have another account to send to. ~mom~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.