Neo-Gothic Items Wanted!!!(Dress Included)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo-Gothic Items Wanted!!!(Dress Included)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  American_Girl_4ever 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey i’m trying to make a neo-gothic room for my pet but i don’t have much and i’m very impatient when it comes to buying from Arte. If you post what you have i’ll tell you what i want to trade for it and hopefully we can make a Deal!!! Thnx!!

Narnian100

Hey AMERCANGF I have the couch do you still need that? ALPINE I have the snow queen robes if Americangf doesnt.:D AND PEEPS add me Narnian100

I just want deluxe for the dress you know equal value and everything do you have snow queen robes?

no unfourtanatly im not deluxe but i might be when easter comes and i might be able to get the grape dress if my friend will give it up

2mytinytots

AG I don’t have the dress, sorry. I do have mostly everything else though. Let me know.

ok thnz i no the dress will be hard but thnz i need averything but wallpaper floor and the dresser im HandsomeJM btw

I have the dress and the dresser and the sofa LMK <3 alpineleopard

:) i have the dresser but i really want the dress what are you willing to trade it for HandsomeJM is my username

2mytinytots

Hi It might be easier to tell me what you need. I have most of the theme though not sure about the dress. I’ll check on that for you. Send a friend request to grandmaswan and mytinytots and I’ll send you what you need. Nothing need in return, enjoy.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.