Neo Gothic Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Room Theme

This topic contains 89 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

Hey pals, i know alot of people have been asking for the neo gothic room theme items and it pains me to say this, i am one of those people. I recently got the webkinz musical dalmation (Her name is Melody and i LOVE her!!) Anyways, i got her and a signature bull terrier (His name is Max and i LOVE him too!!) and the signatures come with wish tokens, i learned. After that i had JUST had enught tokens to get the exclusive neo gothic piano!! I was so excited and after that, i decided that i really want the room theme for Melody (because the piano is for her) So i was woundering, if any body was willing to trade there neo gothic items with me?? The only ones i DONT need (Because i have them already) are: The neo gothic grandfather clock, Neo gothic dresser, and as mentioned the neo gothic piano. Aside from them i would be willing to trade for the other neo gothic items!! My trade list for it is: Any of my pet PSF (not really worth neo gothic i wouldnt think)
    CLOTHING:
    Super hero outfit (PJ Special)
    Fairy princess bal gown (PJ Special)
    Vampire wig (Curio Shop Only)
    Bunny hoodie top (Persophones Shop)
    FURNITURE:
    Starburst cloud bed (Super Exclusive Item (Super Bed)) Swan boat car (Exclusive Item)
    Vortex storage unit (Valued Item)
    Dex dangerous landing pad (Series Tree Trading Cards)
    Safe and sound sound mini locker (Exlusive Item)
    Circus ball trampoline (Exclusive Item)
    Ice cream bar fridge (Curios Shop Only (i think)) So I really hope one of you guys are able to trade me or something!! Please and thank you!! :D **May Starclan Light Your Path!**

thanks foxstar your to kindz

foxstar2000

Awwz no problem! And, did ya get your Be-lated birthday gift??

foxstar2000

ok guys, im baaaack. As you can see, SnowflakePupQueen has left a comment that says she needs the theme too (And yes, i did give her permission to post :) ) soooooooo….. i am going to ask for two more things. I need 1 more neo gothic dining chair and i still need the dining table. Once i get those, im leaving this forum to be controlled by SPQ. I almost have everything, and she needs almost everything, So, SPQ, this forum will soon be yours for trading for neo gothic. (AFTER i get the chair and table :D ) ~~ Melody Musical Dalmation

2mytinytots

Hi Melody Sent the chair, wish I had the table for you but I don’t. Good luck finding one. Let me know if you need anything else.

foxstar2000

okie, Thank you SOOOO much for sending over, also remember, if you want any thing, let me know and i will hope fully have it and i can send it over!! THNX SO MUCH! ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

switch that traded them *smack self*

i need neogothic, foxstar gave me permission [thankyou foxstar] i need all but the grandfather clock and bookshelf if you can send points for the bathtub tell me what your looking for

2mytinytots

Hi Spq What is your user name, I have some neo gothic for you, nothing needed in return. Sorry I don’t have e store points though. MTT mytinytots

EmiliaGG

thanks for the gift once the theme is done i will invite everyone who helped to see it including foxstarwe all will just plan a time we can all meet

foxstar2000

Coolio. Just letting you know, any time works for me as long as it isnt in between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm on week days, or every other weekend. On the week days i have school, and every other weekend i go to my moms. Aside from that, aby other time would be great xD ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

Hunnypoo128

I would love to have the Neo Gothic Room Theme too!! Who doesn’t love that theme!! :) I think it’s pretty awesome that everyone pitched in to help you get it!! :)

foxstar2000

i know. The people on here are the BEST! lol, im making a plan for a new forum, but im not gonna tell u what its about, but i hope they like it :) but yea, its amazing to have such great friends :) THNX GUYS!! ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.