Neo Gothic Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Room Theme

This topic contains 89 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

Hey pals, i know alot of people have been asking for the neo gothic room theme items and it pains me to say this, i am one of those people. I recently got the webkinz musical dalmation (Her name is Melody and i LOVE her!!) Anyways, i got her and a signature bull terrier (His name is Max and i LOVE him too!!) and the signatures come with wish tokens, i learned. After that i had JUST had enught tokens to get the exclusive neo gothic piano!! I was so excited and after that, i decided that i really want the room theme for Melody (because the piano is for her) So i was woundering, if any body was willing to trade there neo gothic items with me?? The only ones i DONT need (Because i have them already) are: The neo gothic grandfather clock, Neo gothic dresser, and as mentioned the neo gothic piano. Aside from them i would be willing to trade for the other neo gothic items!! My trade list for it is: Any of my pet PSF (not really worth neo gothic i wouldnt think)
    CLOTHING:
    Super hero outfit (PJ Special)
    Fairy princess bal gown (PJ Special)
    Vampire wig (Curio Shop Only)
    Bunny hoodie top (Persophones Shop)
    FURNITURE:
    Starburst cloud bed (Super Exclusive Item (Super Bed)) Swan boat car (Exclusive Item)
    Vortex storage unit (Valued Item)
    Dex dangerous landing pad (Series Tree Trading Cards)
    Safe and sound sound mini locker (Exlusive Item)
    Circus ball trampoline (Exclusive Item)
    Ice cream bar fridge (Curios Shop Only (i think)) So I really hope one of you guys are able to trade me or something!! Please and thank you!! :D **May Starclan Light Your Path!**

I got a lot but some off the top of my head are: Kareoke Machine, Caroline (AG doll) OG rv (our generation)

foxstar2000

Hey snowflake…….. IM BACK!!!!!!!!! (On webkinz) ~~Ash

Misty900

I have the neon gothic sofa for trade! I really want that little whimsy dragon mirror in the princess rare theme.

Hey so my “more of an update” is: I am awful in math (big woop) I had and wispa (yum) um uh well I saw the season finally of signature island (sassycat143′s series webkinzfan91 has one of it but…………….) Also I finished the ice age series (have to tell sweetcupcake since she likes ice age as well as I.) BYE

zebb5

Sassycat143 is amazing! I could watch her videos all day.

OMG ZEBBY I WATCH HER AS WELL. What is your favourite video. Mine would be either living with Nala or sitting in a tree or signature island episode 19.

foxstar2000

GARP! (My random noise) XD I dont watch kinztube that much, but i will chack out those videos! I got 4 webkinz for christmas!! Im excited to get them online but idk when i will be back on. Hope you hade a great christmas.(if you celebrate, did you get any cool stuff??) ~~Ash

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.