Neo Gothic Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Room Theme

This topic contains 89 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

Hey pals, i know alot of people have been asking for the neo gothic room theme items and it pains me to say this, i am one of those people. I recently got the webkinz musical dalmation (Her name is Melody and i LOVE her!!) Anyways, i got her and a signature bull terrier (His name is Max and i LOVE him too!!) and the signatures come with wish tokens, i learned. After that i had JUST had enught tokens to get the exclusive neo gothic piano!! I was so excited and after that, i decided that i really want the room theme for Melody (because the piano is for her) So i was woundering, if any body was willing to trade there neo gothic items with me?? The only ones i DONT need (Because i have them already) are: The neo gothic grandfather clock, Neo gothic dresser, and as mentioned the neo gothic piano. Aside from them i would be willing to trade for the other neo gothic items!! My trade list for it is: Any of my pet PSF (not really worth neo gothic i wouldnt think)
    CLOTHING:
    Super hero outfit (PJ Special)
    Fairy princess bal gown (PJ Special)
    Vampire wig (Curio Shop Only)
    Bunny hoodie top (Persophones Shop)
    FURNITURE:
    Starburst cloud bed (Super Exclusive Item (Super Bed)) Swan boat car (Exclusive Item)
    Vortex storage unit (Valued Item)
    Dex dangerous landing pad (Series Tree Trading Cards)
    Safe and sound sound mini locker (Exlusive Item)
    Circus ball trampoline (Exclusive Item)
    Ice cream bar fridge (Curios Shop Only (i think)) So I really hope one of you guys are able to trade me or something!! Please and thank you!! :D **May Starclan Light Your Path!**

oops that is my brother’s account. So let me repeat: Does anyone have neo gothic bed or wall paper? ~agentequ~

atewebkinz

Does anyone have the neo gothic wall paper or bed? ~Agentequ~

Anyone?

foxstar2000

Hey SPQ! So sorry i havent been on for almost a month, our computer got a virus so now it doesnt work :( i will try to be back on webkinz ASAP. Untill then, how have you been? ~~Ash

OMG foxstar I know how it is we usally have 2 computers but now the other one after 8 years is broken can you belive that XD. Anywho I am good me and sweetcupcake talk on WN alot. I joined Designergirl101′s school of lovely design. Christmas is coming up so I can’t Sleep much (Holiday’s do this to me) and I have started writing a script for a webkinz movie. Oh and you gave out a little bit of snow so keep the rest in Canada please. XD so how are you also got 2 new webkinz lil’kinz black poodle and pink pony. Thanks again and also I thought you grew out of webkinz along with Ninja also how is he doing

foxstar2000

Lol. I hope to be getting a new laptop for christmas (I really need one for my resume for an arts program at the high school im going to next year) But i also really wanna be back on webkinz! Me and meh bro are doing ok, but we have been buggin’ our dad to let us use his computer (But he wont) And yea, We have Alot of snow here, and i still dont have winter boots :p OMG GUESSE WOT! Im getting another charger for my camera and my dad might let me have a youtube channel! Im also really excited for christmas. My school is having a dance off on thursday, and the sevens (Grade 7) get to do line dancingbut the eights (My grade) (Grade 8) We have to do square dancing :P My mom moved into a new house, and i tripped going up the stairs XD There is so much more for me to say, but i’ll wait for your reply :) ~~Ash

Hey okay well you just gave us some so thanks alot. XD we just built a snowman outside so…………. That is cool about your dance do it American style. If you get a youtube LMK and I will watch your videos. So you fell, Eh. Was your brother laughing? So christmas is coming up I need to do your gift I forgot about you because now I am talking to sweet cupcake alot since we are alike and WebkinzPlushLover and I are also talking. It is so nice talking to people that are alot like me. So I will post more of an update later.- Epicness AKA Snow

Also I know I said this but super pumped for christmas. Toddly oddly toodles

Hunnypoo128

Does anyone have the Neo Gothic Wardrobe?? I dont have a whole lot to trade for it…maybe some kinzcash coins or something??

anyone hello hmm i almost have the whole theme but need some bits

2mytinytots

Hi SPQ I have a few things left so just make a list of what you need and maybe I can help you. MTT

3 dining chairs 1 pillar wallpaper dining table and thats it thanks so much if you ever need anything lmk

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.