NEON TUTU

Home Forums Questions – Archives NEON TUTU

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  FirestarOfThunderclan 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

littlemolly

anyone got the NEON TUTU? i’ve searched everywhere and can only find 2 things I’m sure of black vest retro rainbow belt. help me find the last peice please try every thing PLEASE!!??

The value of the Neon Tutu is 235 Kinzcash. That means all the clothing items’ values must add up to 235(I didn’t figure this out myself, I read it in a comment). So, I’ve done the math. If you think the recipe is the black vest and retro rainbow belt, 65 and 20 Kinzcash, then the final clothing item should be worth……150 Kinzcash! If you think it’s black vest and fluorescent flip flops, then the final object’s value should be……90 Kinzcash! The Ruffled Skirt is kind of expensive to be a component, at `195 Kinzcash, but it’s possible :D ! Hope this helped! ~FirestarOfThunderclan P.S.-I got the values off of Kinzapedia.

Never mind. I checked out the Wild Watermelon Shirt, and its values didn’t add up to its ingredients’ values. That probably means that the value of the Neon Tutu doesn’t have to line up with its values, either. Still, you may want to make sure that the items inside it don’t go over its value, like Ruffled Skirt+Black Vest. I think LesMisLover’s idea of the ruby slippers being in it is really likely, so I’m going to try that now. We’ve got to find this out! ~FirestarOfThunderclan

LesMisLover

ok so i have an idea :-) the following came out just before neon tutu…basket ball hoodie, boys plaid shirt, magic W jeans, pink cowgirl boots, fall floral dress, arcade t-shirt, silver sparkle shoes, silver braided belt, rhinestone buckle belt, the white sneakers with neon green laces (i forget there name), striped polo, blue and green kilt, red floral skirt, kinzville academy varsity jacket, ruffled sandals, vest and shirt combo, torn capri jeans, fall hoodie. ok hope that help!!!also, i think the ruby slippers are in it, when the neon tutu came out it was called the ”dazzling neon tutu” and only the ruby slippers has that it their description :-) hope this helps!!!!!! (-: LesMisLover :-)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.