Neon Tutu?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neon Tutu?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

craftfun

We need to put our heads together to solve this. Since the description of the tutu is “a Blast from the Past”, I think that the black vest is in it, since it has that description. I’m not sure if the Fluorescent Flip Flops are in it or not. Please feel free to post fails,ideas and other ideas for other unsolved recipes. PLEASE DON’T SAY THAT YOU KNOW THE RECIPE IF YOU DON’T!!!! I found that looking at descriptions sometimes helps you solve recipes. If you would like to know the Wild Watermelon Shirt, here it is: Ballerina Leotard Top+Summer Fun Swimsuit Top+Emerald Polka-Dot Rain boots My username is craftfun

belle81502

i heard that it has something like the black vest and something from the ballerian stuff in it and it has lots of colors in it too so something like that

chillylily

A blast from the past was a clue from Plumpy as to what one of the items is in the recipe. A blast from the past is actually the description for the Black Vest. That means that the Black Vest is in it. But the Flourescent Flip Flops are not in the recipe because people have tried Black Vest+Flourescent Flip Flops+EVERYTHING and all they got was patchwork. Rainbow boots+BV(Black Vest)+ALL dresses/skirts=PW(Patchwork) Rainbow boots+BV+ALL belts=PW Rainbow boots+BV+ALL tops=PW Rainbow boots+BV+ALL glasses=PW BT(Ballerina tights)+BV+ALL belts=PW BT+BV+ALL shoes=PW BT+BV+ALL hats=PW BT+BV+ALL glasses=PW A LOT of these combinations were done by crissy135. Good luck!

craftfun

Does anyone by any chance have the exact wording for the description for the Neon Tutu?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.