neon tutu clue anyone can join and i mean you

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives neon tutu clue anyone can join and i mean you

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  garfieldgirl307 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

belle81502

i love the neon tutu so i want to figure out the recipe please help and join

Anonymous

Here’s some clues; Expect THe Unexpected, Like, in the Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, the pink leotard top was in it, that was so not expected. and in the GLass slippers; pretty much everything. Pretty Plaid Gown; the Ruffled Sequin Sandals. and so forth…

crissy135

What other club is there? I would like to read what they have done also so no one is wasting kinzcash- thank you for sharing what you know!

Anonymous

OH I HAVE A FORUM CALLED CLOTHING MACHINE IF U WANT U CAN LOOK AND MIGHT FIND SOMETHING GOOD. HOPE IT HELPS!

belle81502

cool thanks

belle81502

sorry in the name i miss spelled it clue was meant to be club

Oh I did not notice that, no problem! I may be able to help organize if another club declines my offer. I would like to focus on one but if needed I guess I could do both.

I have gone broke on these kinds of recipes but here is my advice, do not, I repeat do not listen to the listed value’s for any recipe in the kinzapedia. These may be in some cases the value but I would not waste my kinzcash assuming that it was. Another tip is to research it, you may be able to find out what items from sure are not in it and what item combinations have been tried. Such as I believe there was a forum that found out that the princess hat and the Tie dye flip flops or something along those line or not in the combo together. This may help and also don’t listen to the clues, (unless made clear by Ganz) these are made up and will through you off track. Hope this helps!~

belle81502

thanks

Anyone who wants to know prismatic dress: Dude hat+Flower power swim top+Wide tan pants please check out some of my other forums and i hope this all helps!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.