NEW MOBILE APP SKIRT FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEW MOBILE APP SKIRT FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lovejoycc100 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I was able to spin the mobile wheel of wow today, and I got the pink tutu! I spent another one of my spins on it, and got another tutu, and I would love to trade it. I also have the lollipop headband, fizzy licorice soda, and webkinz wings from the app. Please post any offers below! Thanks! –Maddie :)

lovejoycc100

Hi Maddie! I REALLY want that skirt! I will trade you an Adventure Movie Poster for the skirt. Please let me know about the trade ASAP. Thanks! ~Caroline~

Narnian100

Hello Madukayil! I basicaly have to much to offer for the app skirt. Please post what your looking for and add me at Narnian100. Thanks ;)

lolalola777

I would love to have the tutu. I have nice things to offer add me lolalola777 thx :)

Madukayil

Hi Narnian! I am mainly interested in promo, signature/estore psi, and priceless. If you have any for trade, please let me know, and I’d love to work something out. I’d appreciate any offers though, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have the stuff I listed. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

Narnian100

I dont trade my promo or psi sorry but I do have Swim top and Plumpy for trade. If you want the swim top I will have to ask you to add something small as in rockerz clothes. PLMK Thanks! ~Narnian100 aka SnowBell~

LambTyler

Hey Maddie! That’s cool you have the skirt already. I am interested in that as well as the head band and soda. You can take a look at my newest forum if you want. Its called Lamb’s trade list #4. LMK if there is anything you like. Lamb

Madukayil

Hi LT! I remember taking a look at your list the other day, and some of the psi really interested me :) I have to leave now, but I’ll be sure to check it out later on today. I’ll send over the soda anyways, because I have so many of those–that’s all I ever get! Hope you enjoy!! –Maddie :)

LambTyler

Ok that’s fine! And thanks for the soda, I just got it! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.