new mystery bag clothing?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives new mystery bag clothing?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

anyone have a new donut costume for trade?

lol chloe i tryed to go on webkinz once at school a couple of years ago and the school computers blocked it

I am also looking for points, Autumn colors pool, harvest sheep slide, and autumn balcony window.. Plmk if anyone has these and would like any of the items from my trade list.
      Shooting star shower
      Celestial swing
      Strawberry jamming juice box
      Gold leaf armories
      Sapphire lamp post
      Fragrant flower bed
      Sly slide
      Glacier mist fridge
      Poofy poodle chair
      Forest floor trap door
      Clothing
      Black torn
      big black boots
      green kinz kringle hat and pants
      scare crow costume
      spring celebration shoes
      Rockerz punk pants
      Rock and roll jumpsuit top
      Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
      Movie star white dresses
      Sleepwalking hat
      Gleaming gold sandals
      Gathered top
      Full tie die tux
      Full candy corn witch
      Music note fedora
      Amanda panda dress

here is my new wishlist *Points
        Autumn colors pool
        harvest sheep slide
        autumn balcony window
        Masquerade mystery bag shoes
        Any gemester besides aquamarine
        Full Donut costume x2
        (my sisters like the donut costumes and I want to get it for them.)

also im looking for autumn colors pool and points if anyone has any :)

also if anyone has is plmk what you’d like for it :)

dogfish

Hi, I’d like a TY note for it. ROFL. See ya soon, DF

omg chloe im so sorry i couldnt thank you sooner! i havent been able to go on… to busy with school! but i just got your gift today and im so thankful :) your an awesome friend! it was fun kinzchatting with you maybe we could do it again sometime! :) plmk if you need anything!

dogfish

Hi you are welcome. I know not everyone logs on everyday, so it’s OK, TTYL Chloe

im also looking for the new harvest sheep slide and estore points too! i really need some points for fall and have tons for trade including a few estore psi and signatures plmk if anyone has any of these! :)

LambTyler

Hey Midnight! I hope you don’t mine me commenting here if I don’t have it. Just wanted to say good luck. And I don’t mean it in any sarcastic way, its gonna take me forever just to collect some of the new mystery items. LOL. Is the donut costume our favorite? I love the pond and window! And the others of course! Anyways, hope you find it! Lamb

dogfish

Hi midnight, I have the donut for you, and will send when I get home, I am in computer lab right now hehe. Lamb which outfit would you like? I don’t have extra clown right now, but will next month. D (designer) likes the sprite, I think. JLMK And see ya soon, DF

LambTyler

Hi dogfish! Your comment made me laugh. Do you go on webkinz newz in the computer lab? LOL. Anyways, out of the outfits my favorite is also the sprite one. But I think I have mentioned it enough times that you know that my real favorites are some of the items like the fireplace, pond, window and western bed thing (I took a liking to that one ha ha). Anyways see you soon! Thanks, Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.