new prize claw prizes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives new prize claw prizes?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slugbug2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I think there should be new prize claw prizes. I always get kinzcash or a wshop prize. I think they should make new prizes for the game as well as the webkinz soccer challenge. Who agrees? :)

slugbug2000

I also think that the claw is way too slow…I always run out of time. I wish we had a few seconds more to use it. lol

great idea

LesMisLover

agreed!

Hi MidnightFireflies15! :) I really think the prize claw should have better prizes. I ALWAYS win w-shop toys about 85% of the time. Especially the green hopping frog. :P I only won some very special stuff a few times like the zingoz bounce ball,poncho chihuahua plush, and maybe a couple of other things. But yeah, the prize claw really NEEDS more prizes. As for the soccer challenge, I don’t know. ;) Have a sweet day!~Adorabeezle Winterpop

cuddlyfur1

They have 4 exclusive prizes to the prize claw. The zingoz bounce ball, poncho plush, lunar lugzbotz toy, and the kinz pinz bowling shirt. Hope I helped!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.