New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

sameis

I have a medium room with two doors for a bedroom (3000) for this pet: A boy Lil’ White Terrier that is named Mugsy. He is unique, curious and, a whiz kid. He likes playing video games, loves watermelons, and always wanted a baseball.

I have a medium room with three doors for a bedroom (3000) for this pet: A boy bullfrog that is named Bullfrog. He is easy-going, a good musician, and honest. He loves french fries and always wanted a gumball machine.

I have a large underwater room with one door for a bedroom (3000) for this pet: A girl Lil’ seahorse that is named Debbie. She is bright, a good athlete, and curious. She likes hanging out with friends, loves pancakes, and wants a Tubby Tummies Tan Bear.

snowy527

Also, I decided that every once in a while, I’ll give you guys an example of a room:
      Spa:
      -3 Hibiscus Trees
      -2 Cream Crescent Dining Chairs
      -Hot Tub
      -Ponytail Palm
      -Antique Desk
      -White Silk Sofa
      -Bamboo Print Walls
      -Bamboo Strip Flooring
      -Leafy Side Table
      -Magazines
      -Modern Art Prints
      -Pink and White Swirl Rug

sameis

I’m adding you on my other account
      samantha
      roxanne
      eisel

but all together they keep editing what I write

snowy527

snowy527

sameis

Yes I am what is your username so I can add you

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.