New Room Theme Idea!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives New Room Theme Idea!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

seasonhotel

Ok, so rather than designing my pets’ home in Webkinz World,my house is a HOTEL! But I am so frustrated that Webkinz hasn’t made a hotel room theme. It would be awesome! Who agrees? Any ideas for me to make my house look more like a hotel??? Thanks!

mollyberger

you could have some themed rooms like pirate or popstar. you could also have a bathroom in a room by using room dividers . I have done it before and it looks good if you put it in a corner. I wish I could post a photo to!

Go to desinergirl shes great

Thanks! I really wish I could post pictures of rooms on forums, but as of now you can not, and there’s not much I can do about that.

Yes actually, I design rooms in the tips and tricks section of webkinz. I maybe could help you out at Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio, and also at Lovely Design that you will Love. I hope you take me up on my offer and that your housing project turns out well, ~designergirl101~

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.