New Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trade List!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Skylar80 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

heardt

Ok Have Some Things I Want To Trade Like….. Lots Of Super Beds, 3D Glasses! Charm Fairy Dress, Fairy Princess Ball Gown, Holiday Robe, True Love Face Paint, Spring Fling Dress, Summertime Skirt, Roman Head Wreath, Clown Outfit, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Glittering Evening Gown, Sparkling Gem Belt, Fiery Flamenco Dress, 2 Dancing Shoes, Rockers Canvas Shoes, Rockers Superstar Top, Coupons… And Tons More… My Want List Would Be….. 3 More Opal Dining Chairs, More Enchanted Dreams Stuff, 2 more rock out boom box recliners, More School House Desks, And Lastly More Super Beds… if u want any of those items or have any of the items i want… Trade Me Im Heardt~

Skylar80

i need slips so much, but i don’t have anything on you wishlist, but i have a lot of neo gothic, and other rares :(

foxstar2000

Hello Herdt! I am interested in your Rockerz canvas shoes And 3D-glasses. Here is my trade list:
      RANDOM STUFF:
      Neon Plant (Retiered Exclusive)
      Desert Window (Retiered Exclusive)
      Amethyst Birthstone Gem Lamp
      Egyption Vase
      Medieval Unicorn Tapestry
      Sparkling Gem Poster
      Dignified Draped Window (Signature PSI)
      Pet of the month Medal
      Flutterbugged Trophy
      Garden Windmill Spinner (Spring Celebration Prize)
      Big City Street Lamp (Spree shopping bag prize)
      PolkaDot Laundry Hamper (Curio Shop Only (Part Of E-store Polka Dot Theme))
      King Of The Jungle Throne (Lion PSI)
      Clown Car (Exclusive)
      Swan Boat Car (Exclusive)
      Running Shoe Racer (Exclusive)
      CLOTHING:
      Deluxe Disco Jacket
      Rockin’ Pompadour (Curio Shop Only)
      Bee Out Fit (Hat,Pants,Shirt,Shoes (Curio Shop Only))
      Gift Box Shoes (Curio Shop Only)
      Rock Star Torn Jeans
      Wedding Dress+Veil
      Bunny Hoodie Top (Persophone’s Shop)
      Winter Fest Hoodie
      Denim Romp Wear
      Zodiac Earth Costume (Hat,Pants,Shirt,Shoes)
      Snow Globe Hat
      Tell me if you want to trade for any of these. I really want the shoes and glasses, But its up to you :) ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

Hello Heardt! I would love to trade for your purple slippers. I have the enchanted dreams bookshelf, as well as 2 sofas from the theme. If it’s not enough, I can also add masquerade ball shoes (estore fall mystery bag item). Lemme know if yah want to trade! Username: Sugarcutie888

Hi there! I could also use the flamenco dress! :)

Hey there! I have coupons and any exclusive that you want. I’m interested in your roman head wreath. I hope we can work out a trade! Just let me know what you ‘d like! :) Thanks, ~AQUA

heardt

Hi! I Looked In My Dock And It Was Gone! =( Sorry~ Anything else u want?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.