New Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trade List

This topic contains 87 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  saveahorse10 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I’M LOOKING FOR: Estore Points, City Chick Top, Go Green Hat, Glittering Evening Gown, Victorian Hat, Elegant Victorian Gown, Elegant Asian Headdress, Black Ninja Mask and Shoes, Ladybug Shoes, Phantom Mask, Easter Basket Hammock, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Spring Celebration Eggs, Candy Eggs Picnic Basket, Celebrate Spring Teacup, Enchanted Garden Water Wheel, Pilgrim Hat, Candy Cane Seeds, Ossilily Seeds, Banana Split Seeds, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Any Indoor Christmas Tree, Santakinz Christmas Chair, Santakinz Desk, Santakinz Helper Workbench, Santakinz Sofa, Santakinz Workshop Dresser, Santakinz Workshop Wide Window, Amanda Panda Plush, Kinzville Gingerbread House, Black Socks, Building Blocks Tower, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Cuiro Shop Ginger Bread House, PJ Holiday Plush, Santakinz Carousel, Festive Feast Place Setting, Jingle Bell Slippers, Goober Holiday Plush. I’ll post my trade list when this forum is up.

ladygaudiel

UPDATED TRADE LIST: *****CLOTHES***** Holiday House Coat, Holiday House Dress, Reindeer Glasses, Merry Christmas Toque, Orange Knitted Flower Headband, Blue Polarberry Pants, Brown Adventure Parka, I Heart Headband, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Amethyst Tiara, Fairy Tale Dress, Huggy Hoodie, Princess Cloak, Green Dwarf Costume, Purple Dwarf Hat, Dwarf Shoes, Magic W Face Sticker, Blue Earmuffs (retired) *DELUXE* Alyssa’s Starry Dress, Queen of Hearts Gown *ADVENTURE PARK* Ghost Pirate’s Hat, Explorer Hard Hat, Rock Climbing Shoes, Adventure Park Hat, Raziel Rain Jacket *****FURNITURE***** Lovely Mosaic Table, Pretty Pink Roses, Lovely Lavender Wall Sconce, Lavender Love Letters, Santakinz’ Workshop Walls, Santakinz’ Workshop Flooring, Santakinz’ Side Table, Santakinz’ Dining Chair, Magnificent Menorah, Santakinz Toy Train, Touring Van, Spring Flower Chair, Flower Power Wind Turbine, Flowery Greenhouse, *ADVENTURE PARK* Celestial Smore Campsite, Framed Fiery Dragon Scale, Happy Pirates Portrait, Boris’ Pickaxe, Pirate Doubloon, Pink Crystal Paperweight *RARE* Sofreh Dining Table, Ascended Princess Throne, Entitled Tapestry, Exalted Armoire, Medieval Curtains, Royal Estate Bed, Neo Gothic Dining Table, Egyptian Vase, *PSI* Fine Ribbon Bed, Wetland Pond Bathtub, Witch’s Brew Bathtub, Chocolate Fountain, Snowy Ledge Couch, Cocoa Basket Bed, *RETIRED EXCLUSIVES* Amethyst Geode, Twister in a Pot *****OBJECTS***** Go-Go Googles Trophy, Sweet Superstar Mic, Alyssa House Candelabra, Nafaria House Candelabra, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window, Nafaria Poster, Nafaria Plush, Molly ‘Kinz Plushie, Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushie, Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie, Salley Cat ‘Kinz Plushie, Sparky ‘Kinz Plushie, Garnet Gem Lamp, Amethyst Gem Lamp, Aquamarine Gem Lamp, Diamond Gem Lamp, Blue Zircon Gem Lamp, May Birthstone Gem Lamp, Taurus Symbol Wall Decoration

dogfish

Hi LadyG, would you trade the campsite, the dragon scale and the neo gothic dinning table for the Easter hammock? If yes, just send ,and I’ll know, if no, LMK what you will trade. TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

oh i also have estore points to trade for the hammock since i finally got the deluxe membership from the contest. i also need help with the values if we do the trade for the flooring and especially for the seeds.

ladygaudiel

Hi DF i just traded the campsite to MORHB but i still have the dragon scale and neo gothic dining table and i’ll send it to you at Clo91. Is there anything else on my list that you like that can balance out the value? I really like the hammock. But if there’s none, i’m also looking for the banana split seeds and Persian flooring and i would trade the two items for either one of those. Thanks so much for everything! ~Gaudi

dogfish

Hi LadyG, I didn’t know my post went through, until I logged on and got the KP. I’ll send the hammock today,I seldom worry about values, unless the item is super old or HTG. I’ll check for persian floors, I may have some you can have. You mean the ones from the curio shop? Or the estore “library” ones? JLMK I can send seeds as soon as I get my seed”orders” sorted out, LOL DF

ladygaudiel

The flooring i was looking for was the curio shop one. but i already traded for it. thanks for the hammock and goblin costume! You’re the best! ~Gaudi

forest85

hey I have the Persian flooring. can you meet me in the CH to trade? not KC+

dogfish

Hey, forest I have the campsite for you, just need to remember to send it. I’ll try to send tonight. Please tell bunny she has the most bunnified house ever .LOL TTYL your friend DF

Hi I have the PJ Holiday Plush and the candy cane seeds PSI for the Peppermint puppy I’m interested in your Sparky ‘Kinz Plushie, and your Cocoa Basket Bed PLMK if you want to trade! Thnx! ~ ButterflyGirl2231 >^..^<

LambTyler

Hey butterfly girl2231 I really need the pj holiday plush!! :D I thought I had the sparky plush but I guess I don’t. I do have the yellow chick plushie, Roberta kinz plush, molly kinz plush, salley cat kinz plush, nibbles kinz plush, male fairy plush, nafaria plush and Alyssa plush. PLMK if you are interested! Thanks :)

ladygaudiel

i would love to trade! add me at ladygaudiel and i’ll send the items once you accept. or leave your UN here and i’ll add you. thanks!

ladygaudiel

UPDATED WISH LIST: ESTORE POINTS, Glittering Evening Gown, Victorian Hat, Elegant Victorian Gown, Elegant Asian Headdress, Noir Detective Hat, Noir Detective Trenchcoat, Black Ninja Mask and Shoes, Goblin Boots, Goblin Costume Belt, Goblin Costume Top, Phantom Mask, Easter Basket Hammock, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Spring Celebration Eggs, Enchanted Garden Water Wheel, Pilgrim Hat, Candy Cane Seeds, Ossilily Seeds, Banana Split Seeds, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Any Indoor Christmas Tree, Santakinz Christmas Chair, Santakinz Desk, Santakinz Helper Workbench, Santakinz Sofa, Santakinz Workshop Dresser, Santakinz Workshop Wide Window, Amanda Panda Plush, Kinzville Gingerbread House, Black Socks, Building Blocks Tower, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Curio Shop Ginger Bread House, PJ Holiday Plush, Santakinz Carousel, Festive Feast Place Setting, Jingle Bell Slippers, Goober Holiday Plush

ladygaudiel

Hi @momofredheadboys You still interested in the campsite? since AIW hasn’t replied i’ll be trading with you. PLMK ~Gaudi

ladygaudiel

New Item: Chocolate Fountain PSI

ladygaudiel

Hello @TerryTreefrog99099: I need the Santakinz Christmas Chair, Jingle Bell Slippers, and Goober Holiday Plush. Are you ok with trading the bathtub and fairy tale dress for those? PLMK! I prefer kinzpost too so I’ll send you a friend request. My UN is the same here. @forest85: Hi i’m interested in the shoes, hat and red ninja outfit but i don’t have any Doug prizes I have a lot of gems but i cant find him. :( Is there anything off my list that you like instead? PLMK! @AliceInwebkinzand4: I still have all the things you listed. if you don’t have any of my wants can you make a list of things you’re willing to trade for them? Thanks! @momofredheadboys: Hi good to talk to again! Unfortunately AIWL4 is also interested in the campsite and posted first. But if we don’t work something out you’re right next. I’ll be happy to trade it for the beanstalk climbing tree. Everyone thank you for all you posts! Happy trading to us all! ~Gaudi

forest85

hey ladyg, Im not sure how much the costume and stuff is worth. I do know that the ninja costume is at least two years old. I would like your freshly planted garden and celestial smores campsite. I would trade all 5 items for those if you think that’s good. PLMK if that will work and if not, just say so. forest85

ladygaudiel

Hi @forest85 unfortunately other people also offered for the campsite. Is the freshly planted garden enough for the ladybug shoes and go green hat? PLMK ~Gaudi

forest85

hey there. that is fine I will send it right over

ladygaudiel

Thanks for the reply. what’s your UN? not sure if we’re already friends. mine is the same here ladygaudiel.

forest85

hey did you get the clothes? I got your package. thanks for the trade! forest85

ladygaudiel

yup i got the clothes. thanks for helping me complete the two sets. it was driving me crazy. :D ~gaudi

Hi Gaudi, did you work out that trade with AIW? If not I’m still interested. Let me know if it didn’t work out. Thanks. ~MORHB~

ladygaudiel

Hi @momofredheadboys AIW hasn’t replied yet. is it ok with you if i give AIW until sunday? if we still haven’t worked something out by then i’ll send you the campsite for the climbing tree on Monday. Thanks for your patience. ~Gaudi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.