New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,250 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  GW Admin 1 year ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m Back!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hiya, MLP! Welcome back! =D How have you been? Hope you’ve been doing well! Hope to talk with you again soon my pal! ^-^

MLP! Welcome back! How are you? And where have you been..? Nevertheless it’s good to see ya!

Emi! Thanks! NM… and practically in a life rprison. You too!

Aw yeah? What’s been going on?

Oh um, hi everyone! I hope not to intrude you guys ^^, But, anyway, I’m on a bus ride right now! It will take a while before I get to that place. I managed to get my Bubblegum Cheeky Cat plush with me! ^u^ So, that means I’ll take pictures for the Share Center which I am excited to share to you guys when I get back! Now, I don’t know when I’ll submit them, maybe Monday or Tuesday, as long as nobody else has any plans, if so, let me know! I’m thinking of maybe purchasing a plush when I get to that place? If so, I’ll take photos of it with my Webkinz! I’m not sure if I’ll post something about the trip when I get back, but I think I’ll post about it maybe on Tuesday! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading this and see you guys next week! ^-^

Oh, by the way, Moonie, Taffy, and MLP (Radish!!!), I have sent you guys a postcard on Webkinz earlier this morning just to let you guys know! XD Hope you guys don’t mind! ^^’

Hiya, Spring! Oh, a bus ride, eh? I guess you’re on your way to some school field trip..? Sounds cool though! I like taking a plush with me when I go on vacation, heheh. I hope you enjoy your field trip, if that’s what you’re doing! I saw that you submitted some pictures of Bubblegum already! =) They were nice pictures! Will these new pictures showcase some semblance of where you are at? That would be pretty fun. ^-^ Oh yes, and sure, go ahead! Maybe post them on Tuesday, though, cause I think Taffy might be posting some SC stuff Monday too..? I dunno exactly. I just thought she was going to be posting them Friday, but she didn’t soooo? Just guessing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh, cool! What sort of plush are you thinking of getting? I look forward to seeing what you get! Thanks for the information, I hope you enjoy your trip!

Hiya, emi! Yes, it’s a school field trip for seniors! I am quite excited to graduate soon! ^-^ Oh yes, I like taking a plush with me as well! XD Oh, those pictures of Bubblegum a few days ago? I haven’t posted the links here yet. ^^; I honestly have no idea when I’m gonna post the links here yet. Ah? Ok then. Honestly, I don’t think I’ll have time to submit them this week as I’m going to be pretty busy practicing for graduation, and I want to wait till @TaffyKitty12 catch up with latest posts here. I feel bad for her as she’s been pretty busy lately! ^^; Will do! You’re welcome, I had a very fun time on my trip! ^-^

Ooo how cool! ^-^ Was it fun? Ahh okay. That’s alright! I saw them anyway heheh, so you didn’t need to post them for me to see them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oooh okay. Graduation practice.. that’s exciting! When do you graduate? Yeah, I know. That’s probably a good idea. It would help to let her have some time to reply to things. Ah good! I’m glad ya had a fun time then. ^-^

I’ll try to reply to this soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! ^-^ (Eek, sorry for the late response! D: I’m sorry I’ve been so slow replying to everyone’s updates lately… ;-; I’ve been kinda busy this week so I haven’t had as much of a chance to be on here :/ I promise I’ll reply to all the updates of yours that I missed really soon, though! I still haven’t forgotten about your Fairly Oddparents post, and hope to get to that later today or tomorrow!) Aw, don’t worry about it– you’re not intruding at all! I always enjoy seeing my friends’ posts, so you’re all good! ;) Ooh, it’s cool that you brought your bubblegum cheeky cat with you on your trip! ^-^ I can’t wait to see those pictures of her, once ya send them in! ;D I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for those in the upcoming days! =] I hope you had a lot of fun while you were there, too! ^u^ It’s so cool that ya gotta chance to go that place, heehee XD I’ve never been there, but I’ve always wished that I could go! Oh, and by the way, are tou done with school yet? I know you said you’d be

TaffyKitty12

… but I forgot what day that was XP Oh! And also, I hope you enjoy your new plushies, too! ^-^ That Unicom one you told me about sounds really cute ;) Thanks for the postcard, too–that was cute idea! XD Have a great weekend, Spring, and I’ll be replying to your other updates sometime within the next few days ;)

Hiiii, Taffy!!! I’m glad you responded to this! ^u^ I didn’t expect to see this response! Yeah, I know… You’ve been pretty busy lately. Oh? Alright then. Yay! I been worried about that lately. ^^; Well, I hope so! I’m really looking forward to it. ^^ Aww, thanks. Hehe, yeah, I will let you guys know whenever I find a good time to submit them in. Maybe I might separate it into parts? I taken a lot of pictures there. ^^; I had a really FUN time there!!! Aww, really? It’s a lot of fun! Yep, I’m done with school now! I just graduated last night. I went to the graduation ceremony last night and had a really great time there with my family! And, I pretty much stayed up all night last night. ^-^ Hehe, yeah the Unicorn one is super cute!!! You’re very welcome! I hope you have a great weekend as well. <3

ilovemoonie

Hi, Spring! I know this is an incredibly late response (I really apologize for that!! D= ), but I just wanted to say that I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip a few weeks back! \^-^/ The place that you went to sounds like a lot of fun!! =D Ah, and that’s neat that you were able to bring your Bubblegum Cheeky Cat with you! =) It’s always fun bringing Webkinz along on different places, hehe (or at least I think so) ;) I hope you were able to get lots of pictures! Just curious, are you still planning on submitting those to the SC sometime? I’d love to see them, if you do! ^-^ I’d love to see what your new plushes look like, as well, if you decide to take a picture of them for the Share Center :) Congrats on getting those, by the way! :D They all sound really cute from what you told me at the park a few weeks back, especially that unicorn one, hehe ^-^ Oh, and thanks for that postcard that you sent, as well–I enjoyed receiving that! =) …

ilovemoonie

… In all, thanks for letting us know about your trip, Spring, and I look forward to hopefully seeing those photos sometime!
          Have a great weekend! :D (And sorry again for the late reply!)

YO, TOTALLY RANDOM POST, but I figured out what I’m naming my Signature Bernese Mountain Dog and Signature Golden Retriever! Finally. =P I still don’t have too much personality for the golden retriever, but I think she will be a generally nice type that likes music and/or drama class. Not really rude like Candy or anything lol. Her name is Olivia, with the nickname of Liv/Livi! And my lil boy, Bernese Mountain dog.. his name is Stephan! I have a lot more character-wise for him. He’s the son of a rich family as well, but he is a lonely, introverted guy. He was privately tutored and wasn’t around people too much when he was younger, and he is pretty talented! I won’t give too anymore info though, cause I will be posting a bio for him eventually, heheh. Also, moonie knows this, but I’m making another new character out of an old Signature plush I have! I’m turning my Signature Marble Cat into a quiet, curious girl. =) These three characters are gonna be friends, and separate from most of my other Kinz. And.. I think that’s all! Just wanted to let you guys know about them!

Sorry that this previous post seemed kind of rushed, oof. I was just trying to keep it down to being only one post and not two. =P BUT I have to add something to this anyway, cause fiNaLLy, my drawing for @TaffyKitty12 moderated! Gosh, sorry that it took so long to moderate, Taffy! I’m not sure why it did, but I’m glad to see it finally moderated. Here you go! Here’s your gift ;) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=55073 It’s not a crazy, silly picture of you like I mentioned I might do, but I still think it’s cute. ^-^ I hope you like it!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! >^^< Just posting a comment to let ya know that I’ve read your update (awesome that you decided on name for your little guys– I love the ones you chose! :D ) and saw the drawing (which I absolutely adore! ^-^ Thank you so much for making it– you’re so sweet and I really appreciate it! :,) <3 ) and I’ll try to respond tonight, or, at the very least, over the weekend! Sorry I can’t do it now ahah, I gotta get off in a few, and I don’t wanna reply in haste! ‘^^ [Oh! And totally unrelated, but I *finally* replied to the update you posted about receiving your new siggies in the mail! Sorry that took so long… ;-; Anyway I know it was an extremely late response so please do not waste your time replying back to it, but just thought I’d tell ya in case you’d like to read it! I’ll see if I can post my responses to your other stuff soon, too :) Should have some time to do that over the weekend, I think? I know you said I didn’t have to, but I’d feel so bad if I didn’t!

Hey! Thanks for letting me know! =) Ah thank you, I’m glad you like the names.. and the drawing! ^-^ It’s fine, you can get to it whenever you have time. (Ooh thanks for telling me! I probably wouldn’t have seen it if you didn’t mention it! I read it right after I saw this reply. =) Gosh, it’s okay. But I do appreciate all the time you took to respond!)

TaffyKitty12

(Ooh boy, *finally* back to reply ‘^^ Sorry for the long wait, emi! XP I meant to respond to this a lot earlier, but I guess this week’s been kinda busy for me… :/ )
            Ah, it’s awesome that you settled on names for your new ‘kinz! :D I’ve been excited to hear what you’d call the little guys, so I was pretty hyped when I saw this haha XD Personally, I think “Olivia” fits the retriever perfectly! ^-^ It’s a cute, peppy name– quite fitting for an adorable pup, wouldn’t you say? ;) I’m digging the nickname “Livi”, too! Ohh, and “Stephan” just sounds lovely for the Bernese! >^^< Very nice! =] Ya know, I kinda forgot that was a name, heheh, but I absolutely love it for that pet! And of course, I told you this before, but I adore his personality, teehee! XD Do you think you'll ever add Stephan to a roleplay sometime? I'd love to have some of my characters meet him! ^-^ It's never too late to have another 'kinz even in an older roleplay… *whistles nonchalantly* …

TaffyKitty12

… I look forward to seeing his bio at some point, too! :)
              But anyhoo, I think both of the names sound great, and congrats again on Olivia and Stephan! ;D If you ever need any more personality ideas for Olivia, too, feel free to let me know… I’m always happy to help ^u^
              Ah, a new character, eh? Sweet! I’m sure your Marble Cat will be pretty cool; I already like what ya have for her! :) Just curious, is she the pet that you were talking about with moonie when we were at the park last month, the one who’d be friends with Lincoln…? At any extent, I hope to see her around the forums, sometime! >^^<
              Also… AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DRAWING, emi!!! :D Ohmygosh I absolutely love it! ^-^ It's just so cute and I adore the way you drew my Kinzsona! =] I see that you used the turtle t-shirt, heehee XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Actually, the shirt looks a lot more accurate in your picture than the one that I made of my Kinzsona! The blue you picked was spot-on! ;) Aww, and your Kinzsona looks adorable, too! (Honestly, you draw shepherds so well, and I can barely draw any dog with a front-facing muzzle ta ha :P But you, you nailed it!! ) I love the way she’s just leaning on my cat’s shoulder, smiling, haha XD I feel like it’s a good representation of our friendship! :) And… I just adore it :,) I’ll have to add this to my “favorites” category or–quote–possibly– even print it out! ^-^ (Only if that’s okay with you, of course! ‘^^ )
              Thanks a ton for taking the time to make this for me; that was very sweet of you! <3 No worries about the wait, either– I actually didn't know that you tried sending it in earlier so it's all good haha XD Thank you again! :)
              (Also–goodness I know I've been slow– but I'd…

TaffyKitty12

… like to get to your other, older updates soon, too, in particular the ones with your SC pics! I’m sorry I’ve been so slothful lately when it’s come time to replying to things on here :c These last few weeks have been busy, and I still haven’t really got back into the swing of things, ahah XP I know I need to hurry, though… I’ll be leaving for another vacation in less than 10 days which doesn’t give me much time yipe o_o )

(No prob, friend! Thanks for replying! =) I didn’t think it took that long at all, considering) Haha, isn’t it though? XD It feels good to know that I got my names all sorted out for them. And really? Wow, well that’s cool that you were actually excited to see the names! XD I feel like just saying names of Webkinz is a boring post.. but I guess they are sorta rare ones. I seem to forget that, since I have them now! (Aah But they are so dear to me XD I love my little plushies, especially Olivia, even though she has very little character lo) Anyway! I’m glad you like them! Haha, I know what you mean..! I’ve noticed that before too. Like, the forgetting about a name existing. =P I kinda did too until I saw it online! Aw thanks! ^-^ Yeah, I do hope to use them all someday! Oooh well hey, maybe I will, I dunno lol! It would be fun to use him sometime. But I should finish Olivia and Anna’s personalities first, cause I’d probably want to use one of them with him. ….

… Thank you, Taffy! Actually, I could probably use some personality ideas if you feel like tossing some at me, heheh. I can’t seem to decide with her.. although I can honestly say I haven’t thought much about any of their personalities lately.. I need to get inspired and work on them again! =P You guessed it! She is just the one, hehe. ;D Me and moonie were hoping to start a short private roleplay so those characters can meet someday.. maybe when everything calms down more..? I dunno. Oh, and I guess finishing Anna’s personality would help lol XD EEEEEE I’m glad you like it, Taffy! =D I wasn’t sure if you would love the poses or expressions completely, but I am so glad to hear you do! I thought it would be cute and seemed to be sort of fitting.. cause I can imagine being a little goofball like that and leaning over your shoulder with a smile like “YOURE THE BESSTT ehehe” XD ….

…. Really? Oh cool, heh! I’m pretty sure I just tried to copy the color from your drawing, but that works if it was actually a closer match.. XD Aw thanks! that’s me, adorable *flicks hair* XD (Thanks!! You know what’s funny? I can actually draw front facing animals better than sideways these days! Like, the past few times I tried to draw the side of a cat or fox snout and I found it really hard! =o So I guess some of us are just more accustomed to certain ways of drawing) Aw gosh, yes, it would be an honor! Go ahead and print it if you’d like! Yeah? Well I apologize that it had to come a few days after your day, ya know? I would have liked it before if anything. But oh well! I suppose it didn’t make that big a difference. Thanks for not minding! I’m so glad you liked it! (Oh no problem! I totally get it! Just let me know when you do reply, so that I don’t miss it, okay? =))

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! Unfortunately, I won’t have time to reply to this before comments stop moderating today, (I thought I would, but I didn’t end up having as much time to be on here today as I’d thought XP ), but I just wanted to let you know that I have read your update, and I’ll be sure to respond sometime over the weekend! Thanks for updating us on your new Signatures; I love the names that you decided on for them! ^-^ Ahh my goodness, and your drawing for Taffy is so amazing, too!! =D I’ll be back to post my full response soon, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Hi, moonie! Ah, that’s okay. Yeah, no problem! I know I usually forget to tell you guys what I name my Kinz, and these ones were kinda important, so I wanted to make sure I didn’t forget pfft haha =P Ah thanks! I hope you had a nice weekend!

ilovemoonie

Hey, emi! I am so, so sorry for the late reply!! XP I know you said you wouldn’t mind if I didn’t respond to the older comments on here, but I still really wanted to reply to this, especially since I promised you that I would several weeks ago… =/
            Anyway, congrats on choosing names for your new Signatures! I’m glad you were able to decide! \^-^/ Thanks for letting us know, too! I’d been excited to see what you would decide on, so I’m glad you told us about them! :) I gotta say, I really love both the names you ended up using on your new ‘Kinz…they both sound perfect, to me! =D
            First, I really like “Olivia” for the Golden Retriever! I’ve always liked that name, and I think it sounds especially nice on that pet ^-^ Ahhh and “Livi” is such a cute nickname…I love it!! I think I might just have to start using that one for her, if you don’t mind XD (I just love using nicknames on characters, I dunno why :P ) Ah, and that’s all right…it can take time to develop personalities! I really like what you have…

ilovemoonie

…for her so far, though! I can definitely see her as a nice character that likes music and/or drama class…sounds great to me! ;) I wish you good luck in further developing her character. It’d be awesome if you were able to develop her enough to use her on here or post a bio, someday! :)
              Ah, and of course…I can’t forget about your sweet lil’ Bernese Mountain Dog boy! ^-^ I think “Stephan” is a great name for him! (I’m honestly impressed by how quickly you decided on a name for him, considering you had like ten different options when you were telling me about him at the park a week before… XD ) I’ll be honest, Stephan wasn’t my favorite of the names that you listed to me at the park, but now that I think about it longer, I do really like it a lot, and I think it’ll fit him really well!! =D It’s not a name that you hear a lot, either, which I like! It can be kinda fun to give characters more “unique” names sometimes, don’t you think? :) Ahh and I know I’ve said this before…

ilovemoonie

…but I absolutely adore the personality that you gave him!! ^-^ He sounds so cute and sweet and ahhh sign me up for the Stephan fan club please! No, really, I mean it XD I feel bad for him being so lonely, though…poor guy! D= Hopefully he can make some more friends. I’m sure lots of my characters would love to be his pal! ‘winks’ ;) Anyway, I can’t wait for his bio! :D
              Ooh yes and Anna! I love what you have for her personality so far, too! ^-^ Just curious, have you thought any more about her personality, recently? :) Either way, I’m sure she is going to be an amazing character, and I cannot wait to have her and Lincoln interact! =D I think it’s neat, too, that Olivia, Stephan, and Anna are all going to be friends, and kinda “separate” from your other characters. I think it’ll be easier to use them that way, you know? I mean, it can be fun to have a huge group of characters that are all friends and stuff, but it is a lot harder to use them…

ilovemoonie

…and give them all things to say and do, that way. (Trust me, I know XD )
              Anyway, thanks for letting us know about the names and personalities for your new ‘Kinz! =)
              Additionally, thanks for sharing the link to your drawing for Taffy! I know I’m not Taffy, but still, I gotta say, that drawing is absolutely amazing, emi!! I love it! \^-^/ Honestly, I’m amazed by how good you are at drawing anthros…I don’t know how you do it! :o Everything about this is perfect, though…I love the poses and the expressions and everything! Like Taffy said, I really think it captures your guys’ friendship quite well! :) Great job all around! ^-^ ‘applauds’ (As a side note, I’m loving that blue sea turtle shirt that Taffy’s Kinzsona is wearing…I would totally wear that XD )
              In all, thanks for the update, emi, and I’m sorry again for taking so long to reply! XP Have a great day, pal! ^-^

Hello there, emi! Ooh, niceeee! Awesome! Those names sound fitting for those two! ^-^ Ah, Stephan sounds good, I’m looking forward to seeing the bio of him eventually! ^-^ Ah, yeah? That’s nice!!! XD Thanks for letting us know! Ah, it’s alright, I don’t mind! Huh, wonder why it didn’t moderate at first. I quite like the drawing you made for Taffy, it’s pretty cute! XD Thanks for letting us know, emi! Hope you have a nice day! ^-^

Hi, Spring! You think so? I liked them. Thanks! I can’t wait to post those bios eventually! I’m not quite done with Stephan’s, but it is looking pretty good. I just need to get myself to be in the mood to work on it. =P Yep! I’m actually gonna have a decent amount of characters on here now.. XD It’s not everyday that I decide to make three new Webkinz characters! Yeah, I dunno.. it was weird! I think they just took a long time to moderate it. And I sent in the picture twice, which is why the one that moderated complaints about how it wasn’t moderating, heh. Thanks though! ^-^ Glad you like it! No problem, Spring.

Ahh, I’m so sorry, guys… I’ll try to make some more pets this weekend :/ I’m just kinda stressed because tomorrow (well, today, once this moderates) is the school talent show that me and two friends are in, and when we auditioned, the judges made us change our routine, so we haven’t practiced at all with our new formation :/ I don’t know how it’ll turn out, but I hope it’ll be okay. Anyway, I’ll do the best I can to make some more pets, and have a great week!

Heey! Long time no see! How’s it going, Heart? Ah, no it’s okay! If you’re busy and stressed, you can lack both time and will to draw. I’m sorry you have been stressed though! It stinks that those judges made ya change your act. What were you going to do and what did you have to change to? Even though it was a bit stressful, talent shows are usually fun.. so I hope you still had fun! Thanks for popping in to update us on your drawings and stuff. =) Hopefully I can see you at the park again soon!

Hi there, CuteHeart! Glad to see you here again! ^w^ Aww, that’s fine! I’m looking forward to seeing those soon! Thanks for letting us know! I hope you’ve been doing well lately! Hope to see you in park again soon someday! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, CuteHeart! It’s very nice to see you again! =) (It was great talking with you at the Saturday park chat a few weeks ago, by the way! ^-^ I hope we can do it again soon!)
        Anyway, aww, it’s okay, CuteHeart! There’s no need to apologize! I know it can be hard to find the motivation to draw sometimes, especially if you’re stressed and/or busy, so I understand. (I mean, heck, I only draw like three to five times a year, if I’m lucky, so I totally get that you haven’t been able to make a new Fairykinz pet every week!) I do look forward to seeing more of them, though, when you are able to make them! I absolutely love the ones you’ve made so far, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!! =D
        Ooh, really? A talent show, huh? That sounds pretty neat! Aw, I’m sorry that it’s been stressing you out, though! D: It’s never fun being stressed like that =/ Huh, I wonder why the judges made you change your routine? That stinks XP Just curious, what kind of act did you have? …

ilovemoonie

… Well, in any case, I certainly hope it went well for you!! I’m sure you did a great job! ^-^
          Thanks for stopping by to update us, CuteHeart, and I hope to talk to you again soon! I’ll be looking forward to seeing some new drawings from you, too, but you can take your time on them! =) Have a great weekend!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! ^-^ Aw, no worries, pal– I totally understand if you can’t draw any more new Fairykinz pets for a while! As much as we love seeing them, I get that they take a lot of time, and I certainly wouldn’t want you stressing over that! ‘^^ Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that you’re stressed out about your talent show, though! D: It’s too bad that the judges made you change your routine… XP At any extent, however, I hope it goes well for you, and I’m sure you’ll do a fantastic job! ^^< (Also, just curious, but do you think you might be able to come on here a little more over the summer, if you're not too busy? I've missed not seeing you as much! '^^ I hope I can at least see you at a park chat sometime soon– it's been so long since I've talked to ya! :0 )

Just to reply to everyone at once – we did a singing and dancing act (though my dancing was awful XD), with each of us singing one verse of a song and being unison during the chorus. I actually wrote my own harmony for the chorus because one of my friends bought the sheet music, but neither of them could sing that low and the harmony it had was very monotone, so I ended up singing my version instead. As for the change, when we performed, we actually ended up doing it closer to the way we originally planned because the judges told us they would remove the instrumental break and they didn’t XP I suppose it turned out alright. Besides that, I should be able to attend more chats now that it’s summer, and I plan on being much more active :)

TaffyKitty12

Oh um, heheh, hi guys! Sorry to bug to you all (especially since I still have so much to reply to =( Unfortunately I was too busy over the weekend to work on that XP ) but, if it’s okay, I wanted to update you guys on something– hope that’s alright…? ‘^^ If I’m being a bother to anyone, I really do apologize! >~<
      ~~~ So, as mentioned last week, I've been expecting to get a few new webbies recently, and I'm excited to announce that I did receive some! ^-^ Here are the ones I got =] :
      •) Signature Deer; girl, Dahlia
      (I’ve wanted the siggie deer for awhile now, so I was really happy to have gotten one! :D Honestly, I absolutely adore her plush; I like how, even though she’s “posed”, she’s still soft and I can move her legs and stuff… it’s a nice touch! >^^< I can see why those of you who had one liked yours! ;) )
      •) Signature Sea Turtle; currently unnamed
      (Yup, my brother thought it would be funny to carry on the tradition and get me a fifth one of these, haha XD …

TaffyKitty12

… I was pretty surprised, actually, considering that one has gone up in price recently, but I guess he found one for cheap! Anyhoo, I’m either going to name it “Lanai” (for a girl) or “Molokai” (for a boy; they’re both names of islands) but I’m not sure which one yet… I’m kinda leaning towards Lanai, since only one of my siggie sea turtles is a girl, and the other three are boys. But, we’ll see!)
        •) Rockabilly Rooster; boy, currently unnamed
        (I’m pondering between a few different names for this little guy right now… I dunno when I’ll officially decide on one, but I do know that I’m planning on making him some sort of very clumsy cowboy that doesn’t always pay attention and likes to randomly burst into song XD )
        •) Love Lion; girl, Valor
        (Yeah, I know it has a mane, but it honestly looked more like a girl to me, ta ha ;P Plus I think there are rare instances in which lionesses can actually grow ‘manes’, so I guess maybe that’s what happened to her? Anyhow, I named Valor after a lioness character….

TaffyKitty12

… in the Bravelands series that I really liked, and I’m so glad I got her! ^-^ Her plush is really cute, hehe! :) )
          •) Buffalo; girl, Montana
          (I’ve been waiting ages for a pet I could name “Montana”, and I finally got the perfect one! XD In all honesty, I think her plush might be one of my favorites; the curly “wool” on her back is just so soft! <3 Got a personality in mind for her, too ;) )
          •) Pixie Mazin' Hamster; girl, currently unnamed
          (What a cutie! ^-^ I always love the Mazin’ Hamster plushies! :) Only thing is, I haven’t really thought of any names for her yet, heheh ‘^^ If you guys have any suggestions, however, I’d be delighted to hear them!)
          And…
          •) Porcupine; boy, Mr. Picklepants
          (Yep, you saw the name right, haha XD I thought it would be funny, plus I’ve tried “Pricklepants” before for another Webkinz, but it didn’t work. So, why not take a letter out and make it “Picklepants”? :) I’ve already figured out that he’s going to be some pickle/cucumber vendor who always wears pickle-patterned pants…

TaffyKitty12

… and Clint–my labrador–would despise him XD I’d love to use this little guy in a story sometime! I think it’d be fun, especially if Clint were in it, too :) )
            So, yep–these are the new ‘kinz I got! >^^< I love ‘em all, and hopefully I can take some pictures soon and stuff! ;) I hope to make some of these guys into characters someday, too ^w^ None of their personalities are super developed at the moment… I’m kinda struggling with Dahlia, heheh, I dunno if I really like any of the ideas I’ve come up with for her :P But, I’d like to get to the point where I could post a bio for one or two of them!
            At any extent, I’ve been enjoying my new little sweeties, and who knows– perhaps I can bring one of them to the park, sometime? :) (Though I fret it’ll be awhile until I get another chance to attend a chat :/ )
            Also uh, heheh, I know this doesn’t have anything to do with Webkinz, but… I did get a few other cool things I kinda wanted to mention, if that’s okay? Don’t worry, though; I know this

TaffyKitty12

… getting pretty long, so I won’t mention everything!
              In addition to the ‘kinz, I got three books– two were Warriors books: a guide and one containing three ‘short’ stories, as well as the 4th Bravelands book that came out recently. Can’t wait to read those! ;) I also received a beautiful leather journal, as well as six little Disney character plushies (including one of Timon from The Lion King and Hamm from Toy Story), which are super adorable! ^-^ And, finally, one of the other things I got was a stunning sea creature necklace, which is absolutely beautiful! =D I might not be that into jewelry, but that’s one I’ll wear often ;)
              Oh! And I actually received this at the beginning of the month, heheh, but I have great news: I finally have a new laptop! ^w^ I won’t be able to use it until mid June (long story) however, I’m still excited, nonetheless! It’s got some cool features I’d like to tell ya guys about once I use it :) …

TaffyKitty12

… So uh, yep, just thought I’d tell ya guys about that! I hope I didn’t sound like I was bragging on anything; if I did, that was certainly not my intention! XP
              Also, my apologies for *still* being so inactive and unpredictable lately… ._. I hate to say it, but it’s been really hard to me to keep up with everything on here (and on Webkinz itself) recently XP However, I’ll be sticking to my word I gave you all last week: I’ll be sure to reply to all the posts I’ve missed! I will see if I can start working on that today, though it may not be until later tonight, unfortunately :/ (Oh! And unrelated, but would you all be okay if I maybe send in my SC stuff soon, possibly on Friday or over the weekend? Don’t wanna interfere with anyone though, so if it’s a bad time, please lemme know!)
              ~~~ Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have an awesome week! ;D
              <3 Taffy

ilovemoonie

[Hey, Taffy!! Just wanted to let you know that I've read your update, (congrats on all of your new Webkinz, by the way!! =D It's so awesome that you could get all those guys! \^-^/), and I'll be sure to respond very soon! Unfortunately, I can't start working on my response right now, but I should be able to start on it later today, and I hope to have it all posted by tomorrow sometime, or Thursday morning, at the latest! I hope that's okay, and thanks for letting us know about your new 'Kinz and such! ^-^]

ilovemoonie

(All right, I’m finally back to reply! Ah, I apologize for taking longer than I originally said! XP I wanted to work on my response earlier, but yesterday was a pretty busy day for me, so I unfortunately didn’t have time… =/ )
          Anyway, thanks for the update, TaffyKitty! ^-^ Oh, no, it’s totally fine! No need to apologize; you’re definitely not being a bother! I’ve been really excited to hear about your new Webkinz, actually, so I’m very glad you decided to post this! =) (Plus it gives me something else to read/reply to on here, heheh… There hasn’t been a lot of activity on the forums, lately, so your updates are a welcome sight for me XD )
          Ah, yay, congratulations on your new Webkinz, Taffy!! \^-^/ (I hope you had a great time on Sunday, by the way! <3 ) Those all sound like adorable 'Kinz…I'm so happy you could get them all! =D
          First off, it's awesome that you were able to get the Signature Deer!! That one really is a beautiful Signature…I'm glad you could finally add one to your collection! ^-^ I'm glad that you're happy with her plush, too! …

ilovemoonie

… Isn’t it just such a cute little thing? ;) Ah, yeah, I really like that about the plush, too…I think it’s neat that it’s still pretty soft and flexible, despite being in that lying down pose. It’s definitely a great Signature, I’d say! =] (I only wish I had kept mine in better condition…Lucky was my first Signature, and I didn’t really take very good care of my Webkinz plush back then… =/ *sigh* Oh well… Maybe I’ll just have to get a second one, someday XD ) Anyway, ahh, I love the name that you chose for her, too! :D “Dahlia” is such a pretty name, and I think it sounds perfect on the Deer! ^-^
            Oh my goodness, you got another Signature Sea Turtle? That’s hilarious that your brother keeps getting you those! XD That is a pretty cool “tradition” of sorts, though, and I think it’s neat that you have so many of those turtles! ;D Oh, really? I didn’t realize it’d gone up in price! :o Aw, that’s kinda sad, considering it was probably the cheapest Signature out there…Well, at least your brother was able to find one to get you! …

ilovemoonie

… Ooh, and I really like both the names you’re deciding between! It’s neat that they’re both the names of islands–perfect for a turtle, I’d say! ;) Just curious, what are the names of your other Signature Sea Turtles? I know you’ve probably said before, but they seem to have slipped my mind, ahah :P Anyway, I see what you mean about wanting to make it a girl, though…Perhaps that would be better, so that you can “even” them out, a little bit? I think whichever name you decide to go with will be great, though! :)
              Ooh, congrats on getting the Rockabilly Rooster, too! :D I remember you telling me about that one at the park; I’m glad you were able to get it! ^-^ To be honest, I almost forgot that one existed prior to you mentioning it, but I looked up a picture of it recently, and it looks like a really adorable plush! =] Aw, well that’s okay…you’ll have to let us know when you decide on a name for him, though! I’m curious to see what you’ll choose for him! ;) Oh my gosh, that personality sounds amazing, though XDD What could be better…

ilovemoonie

…than a clumsy cowboy who doesn’t pay attention and randomly bursts into song?? :’D Do you think you’ll ever use him on here, someday? I would love to see that guy in action, haha XD
              Additionally, it’s cool that you could get the Love Lion, too! I don’t have that one, but I always thought it looked really cute ^-^ “Valor” is such a neat name, as well! I don’t know why, but I think it sounds perfect on the Love Lion! =D It’s neat that she’s named after a character from the Bravelands series, too! Those books sound really great, from what you’ve told me about them, hehe ;) Aw, well I don’t blame you for making her a girl…I mean, it is pink and covered in hearts… XD In fact, due to that, I probably wouldn’t have thought anything of it if you hadn’t mentioned the fact that it had a mane, haha ;P
              Ooh, you got the Buffalo? Nice! :D That one’s a really neat plush ^u^ (I have one named “Buffy”…yeah, I know, not the best name… He used to belong to my sister, and for some reason I decided…

ilovemoonie

…not to change his name ;P ) Ah, yeah, the “wool” on its back is really soft, hehe! ;) Ah, and “Montana” really is the perfect name for that plush! I’m glad you could finally find the right pet for that name! Ooh, you already have a personality in mind for her, too? Nice! Do you think you’ll ever make her into a character on here? :)
              Ah, it’s neat that ya got another Mazin’ Hamster! ;D Those are such cute plushes! I love how little and chubby they are, hehe ^-^ Oh, and I’d be happy to leave some name suggestions for her! Here’s a few that might work: Rose, Primrose, Petunia, Azalea, Begonia, Magenta, Serenity, Mazie (get it? ‘Cause it’s a Mazin’ hamster? Yeah, I know, not my best name :P ), Tulip, Cherry, or Blossom (or Cherry Blossom XD ) I hope these are okay! Sorry if they’re not that great…I couldn’t really think of many names, unfortunately =/ Good luck choosing a name for your new hamster, though! You’ll have to let us know when you decide on one! :)
              And lastly… AHH I’M SO EXCITED YOU GOT MR. PICKLEPANTS!!! XD …

ilovemoonie

… That is seriously one of the best names EVER :’D I remember you telling me about that idea at the park…I’m so glad you decided to do it!! Not only is it a great twist on “Mr. Pricklepants” (who’s a pretty awesome character if you ask me), but also, there’s just something great about a pickle/cucumber vendor who wears pickle patterned pants…I think you’ve created something beautiful, Taffy XD Ahh, and Clint makes it even better, too! Man, I can imagine they would not get along at all… I bet their interactions would be hilarious, though! X’D I would absolutely love to see them together in a story someday, or something! Or maybe Mr. Picklepants is the one running that cucumber stand that Loki got a cucumber from in our Avengekinz Roleplay XD
              Anyway, congratulations again on all of your new Webkinz, Taffy!! \^-^/ They seem like a wonderful bunch of ‘Kinz, I’d say, and I’m glad you’re enjoying them! =) Ooh, yes, and I’d love to see some pictures of them all! Also, this is just a random idea, but it’d be neat if you were able to take…

ilovemoonie

…a group photo of all your Signature Turtles, sometime! I would love to see that, haha XD It’s cool that you plan to make at least a few of them into characters at some point, too! I, for one, would be delighted to see Mr. Picklepants and/or your new rooster on here sometime, and I’m excited to see what personality you come up with for Dahlia, too! :D Aw, well that’s okay…it can take time to find the right personality, sometimes! I’m sure you’ll get it right eventually, though! :) And if you ever need any personality ideas or random likes/traits for her or anything, I’d be happy to help! ;)
              Additionally, I enjoyed hearing about some of the other gifts that you received, too! It sounds like you got some pretty awesome stuff! =D Ooh, it’s neat that you got a few books, including a new Bravelands book! :) Are there currently just four books in that series, then? If I get the chance, I might just have to read them, sometime! They sound really good, and though I want to read the Warriors series, too, I think I could get through Bravelands…

ilovemoonie

…a lot faster, considering how many Warriors books there are… :P Anyway, a leather journal sounds really nice, too, and I’m sure those little Disney plushies are adorable! ^-^ I’d actually really like to see what those look like, hehe…perhaps you could sneak them into the photos of your new Webkinz? ;) Oooh that sea creature necklace does sound beautiful!! =D Like you, I’m not that into jewelry, but I do have a few necklaces that I really like to wear (like the Captain America shield necklace which I’m wearing right now XD ), and I have a feeling I would want to wear that sea creature one a lot, too, if I had it ;) Just curious, what kind of sea creature is it? It sounds beautiful, and I’d love to see what it looks like, if you were able to include it in a picture sometime! =)
              Ah, and really?? Congratulations on getting a new laptop, Taffy!! :D I think I remember you saying that your old one was having problems (I think? Or did I just make that up? :P ), so it’s great that you could get a new one!! \^-^/ …

ilovemoonie

…I’m sure that must be really exciting! I know I was thrilled when I finally got a new laptop in November, heheh XD I hope you enjoy it once you get to use it in mid-June! =]
              Ah, no worries, Taffy; you certainly didn’t sound like you were bragging! Thanks so much for letting us know about your new Webkinz and other gifts; I really enjoyed hearing about them! Congrats again, and I hope you enjoy all your new stuff!! ^-^
              Oh, and it’s okay…no need to apologize! I understand. :) I know you’re super busy with school and stuff, so I wasn’t expecting you to be able to catch up with everything right away or anything. After all, just because you’re back from vacation doesn’t mean you’ll have a bunch of time to be on here! Take your time, and I look forward to reading your responses whenever you can post them! :) (Also, sure, feel free to send those pictures in whenever! I don’t have any plans to submit anything to the SC for a little while, so it’s fine by me! I can’t wait to see your drawings/pictures! :D ) …

ilovemoonie

… In all, thanks for the update, Taffy, and congrats again on your new Webkinz! Have a wonderful weekend, pal, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you on here a little more! ^-^ I’ve missed ya! <3
              (Ah, and sorry this is so long!! XP )

Hi, Taffy! Ah, it’s alright, dear! I don’t mind at all. It’s nice hearing from you anyway! Ohh, I guess these were gifts from, uh, the 26th? Congrats on getting all of those adorable webkinz! The Signature deer is a pretty one, yes, ahh.. she is very photogenic in her lying pose! Dahlia is such a pretty name! =o Oh my, another signature turtle.. XD That’s so funny you have so many of them now! You should make them one big family, if you haven’t already, haha. ;P Those are some interesting names! I think I would do the same too, and go for the girl just to even out the numbers. XD You can’t let there be too many boys, no no no.. boys are crazy. XD Oh my gosh, that rooster sounds hilarious! I love his personality already, haha! I don’t know what names you are considering, but I think Elvis or Billy would be fun, for some reason.. XD Ah, that is a really great name for the Love Lion! I don’t know, I just feel like the word “valor” has a lot of passion behind it, and “love” is passionate, so heheh, yeah! Plus it’s cool

… I totally understand wanting to make it a girl too. I mean.. it’s pink and has hearts all over it.. XD If you ever wanted to, you could always imagine her (at least as a character on here) without the mane too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Aw your buffalo sounds cute! Montana is an adorable name too, hehe! It fits her perfectly. I never would’ve thought the plush’s wooly fur would be so soft either, but that’s cool! A Mazin’ Hamster, huh? Hm.. I guess you can’t enter the code anymore. That stinks.. I’m sure it’s a cute lil plush though! Hamster plushes like them are pretty adorable lol. Here are a few name suggestions for ya: Rosette, Pansy, Fuchsia, Poppy, Ruby, Sakura. Hopefully that helps a bit! Oooh my gosh… Mr. Picklepants. MR PICKLEPANTS X’D Man, I love that.. he sounds so funny too. I can just imagine him and his love for pickles compared to Clint.. ooh poor Clint. The horror. XD That’s great though, congrats on all of your new cuties! Yeah, it would be fun to see pictures of them too.. go ahead and do that whenever! ….

(whoops, first reply cut off! — “Plus it’s cool that you got to name Valor after a character in your Bravelands series”) …. I hope you can figure out a nice personality for Dahlia! I can imagine her being sweet, just cause I think deer are timid like that and her name’s sweet. But that’s just me! No problem, it’s cool hearing about all the stuff ya got! Ooo, books! Nice! Books are amazing.. X) Aw, haha, cool! Disney plushes sound fun. I really like Disney movies too. Oooh! That necklace sounds beautiful! Yeah, I get that! I don’t normally wear necklaces either, but that sounds really pretty. You should take a picture of it on a webkinz or something so we can see it! And wow, you have your own laptop? That’s really cool! I didn’t know you even had one before..? XD That’s pretty awesome though. Congrats on that! Aw, no worries, Taffy, no worries! We understand. (Oh yes! I would love to see some SC photos! Go right ahead! =D) Well, thanks for your update! I hope we can see more of ya soon! <3

Comments are closed.