New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,156 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

(Sorry for posting above you, Taffy!) Hey there, everyone! Wow, feels good to post an update here again after a while.. ^^ Anyway, it’s been a while since I posted something here and uh, yeah, I feel like I should post here more again… I just want to announce about one of my recent pets that I’ve been meaning to post about here for the past couple of months but never thought about it until quite recently. ;P So, this is “Periwinkle”, the Blue Ribbon Goat, which is quite cute I must say! ^u^ I’ve gotten her from a sale months back which is a pretty good deal! ^^ Here is a photo of her featuring one of her outfits here, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=54993 (yeah you can tell how outdated this is, sorry XP). And I gotten her a new dress recently, it’s pretty much part of her outfit for now on https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58759 and to be honest, I think her new dress suits her more than the old one! ^-^ Alrighty, I think that’s all I have to say for this update, I guess… …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58759 (Sorry forgot to include this! XP) Oh! One thing I gotta announce is that I’m thinking about posting my drawings here sometime next week hopefully! I’m aiming to post about it by Wednesday or Thursday hopefully if that somehow works for me and everybody else… Let me know if you guys have any plans next week! I apologize if it seems like it’s too soon? I’m not 100 percent sure on it being posted by then though, so no promises! I just want to post them to get it over with to be honest… ^^; Also, would it be alright with you guys if I include drawings that aren’t really Webkinz related and just put my Webkinz plush next to the drawing? I mean to be honest, I’m just looking forward to sharing them here, haha XD But uh yeah, let me know if you guys don’t mind… ^^; As long as it’s safe of course! ^-^ So yeah, I might as well finish this up now…Have a great Monday, everyone! Take your time on replying to this guys! And, I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend! ^-^

(By the way, @TaffyKitty12 I read your response at the last page, and I’m pretty sure today can work for me for our private chat! Hope to see you there! You can post your update tomorrow Tuesday, I don’t mind! ^^ Oh and I read your response to me in our thread! I’m sure I’ll reply back by Wednesday hopefully! I have something in mind I want to reply about… XD) Alright, that’s all for this post! Ugh, sorry I forgot to include the second link in the first post! I started typing it yesterday, so you can tell how rushed this is! XP

(There you go!! I edited the first post to include the second link! Sorry once again! :P)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! :) (It’s fine; I don’t mind at all! >^^< The post below was only meant for you, anyways ;) ) Thanks for posting this update– I've been excited to read it! ^-^ First off, congratulations on getting Periwinkle! :D I love that name, hehe! The blue ribbon goat does look quite cute, I'll say =] I sure hope you enjoy her! ^^< I must say, I really like both of her outfits! The first one is really bright and fairy-esque (which I like XD ) and the second is nice and flowery, yet subtle enough so it's not "overbearing." Great job with both outfits; you truly do an excellent job dressing your pets, hehe! =D I hope you can bring Peri to the park soon– I'd love to see her "in person", so to speak! ^-^ As for your drawings, you can totally post them next Wednesday or Thursday, I wouldn't mind at all! ;) I can't wait to see them, actually! :) Just curious, what are your drawings of? ^-^ I was initially thinking of posting a bio sometime next week…

TaffyKitty12

…. (only because I’ve been promising it since June, and I really want to finish it before the end of September– I was gonna mention in my update tomorrow) but I certainly wouldn’t want anything like that to get in the way of your pictures! ‘^^ Maybe I could post it next Tuesday, before your pics (that way, the bio won’t interfere with your post(s)), or just want until the week after? Would that be okay…? Sorry for bugging you with that! DX And of course: I certainly wouldn’t mind if you included some non-webkinz pics in the SC! ^-^ I love looking at my friends’ art, whether it’s Webkinz-related or not, haha XD Actually, I think that’s a brilliant idea!! :) There are few non-webkinz (but still animal-related) drawings I’ve always wanted to show you guys, so if it works for you by placing a plush next to it, maybe I could try it myself? I’m very excited to see what drawings you have to share with us, whatever they may be! :D Do any of them have to do with cartoons? ;) …

TaffyKitty12

… I’m pretty sure the mods would approve! I think moonie’s sent in some pics of her ‘kinz next to Marvel drawings before, actually, and those went through :) Oh! And about the thread, it’s totally fine, Spring! =] You can respond back to it whenever, no rush! I know my reply was pretty long, ahah ‘^^ (This is totally random, but speaking of cartoons, I rewatched Channel Chasers last week, and dang, I forgot just how great that one was! Honestly, what a fantastic (and funny) episode, haha XD I love the TV show parodies, pffft :,D ) Ah, and sweet! ^-^ Welp, in that case, I hope to see you at the park a little later! ;) I’m assuming we’ll be meeting at our usual time (4 KT), right? Can’t wait to chat with ya! >^^< 'Course, if something happens that you can't make it today, that's alright, too; I'll understand! (Ah, and thanks for allowing me to post an update tomorrow, too– that's sweet of you! <3 )

TaffyKitty12

(Ah sorry, I meant to say “mention it” not “mention in”, and “wait until” not “want until” in my second post– sorry about that!)

Ah, hey there Taffy! Thanks for letting me know! ^-^ Oh, heh you’re welcome! I know it’s been a while since I posted an update, it feels pretty good to post here more again! I really should post more often honestly.. ^^’ It’s just that there are weeks that I just don’t feel like posting any updates/announcements at all… Thanks! Hehe, yes fairy-esque XDD, no idea how that happened but I felt like it just fits on her! Oh, yes flowers XD That dress she’s wearing is actually called “Periwinkle Dress” which is quite fitting for her name! Oh sure, I’ll bring her over to our park chat! ^-^ Aww, thanks pal! Yeah, sure! Next Tuesday can work for your bio! Ah yeah.. I think that might work well as moonie told me about that. So I’ll be sure to do that. Hehe, yess they are mostly cartoons XDDD Maybe I’ll talk to you about that on the park chat? Ah, thanks anyway! I’ll be sure to let you know once I replied to it! Ahhh, Channel Chasers XDDD That was awesome! …

…I think they referenced Rugrats in one of those parodies. Pfft XD Yeah, I hope to see you in the park as well! And sure, 4 PM KT will work just fine! This is unrelated, but class got cancelled for me today so I pretty much spent most of the day relaxing and watching some Powerpuff Girls and SpongeBob XDD Heh, you’re welcome! Looking forward to chatting with yah! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Spring! Oh yay, I’m glad you decided to post your update today! ^-^ I’ve been very excited to read it, as it’s been a while since I’ve seen an update from ya! =)
        Oh, it’s all right! I’ve done the same thing before, where I’ve waited a while to post about a particular pet, either because I’ve been too busy/forgot about it, or just because I felt kinda bad posting about it at the time (I actually might have gotten a new Webkinz recently that I haven’t yet announced, eheh :P ) Regardless, I’m glad you decided to let us know about Periwinkle! :D Congrats on getting her– the Blue Ribbon Goat looks like such a cute pet!! \^-^/ (I still remember when I thought she was the Blue Ribbon Cow for like half a park chat XD I do think the goat is a bit cuter, though ;) ) Ooh, that’s neat that you got her during a sale, too! It’s always nice to take advantage of those! =) Ah, and I know I’ve said this before at the park chats and stuff, but both of Periwinkle’s outfits are so pretty and cute!! <3 Like Taffy said…

ilovemoonie

…you really do such a great job dressing your pets; I’m always impressed by their outfits, hehe! ;D As much as I love both of her outfits, though, I do agree that her new dress seems to fit even more perfectly than the old one! I mean, it’s a periwinkle dress for a pet named Periwinkle…can it get any more perfect than that? XD Anyway, I hope you’re continuing to enjoy Periwinkle, Spring! I’ve loved seeing her at the parks, all the times that you’ve brought her! ;)
          Oooh, yes, and sure, feel free to post your drawings to the SC sometime next week! I am super excited to see them!! =D I’m sure they’re amazing! ^-^ Next Wednesday or Thursday sounds fine to me! I was thinking of maybe posting a short update next week regarding a Webkinz I got, but it’s not that important or anything, so I can either post it later this week or early next week or even the week after; I’m flexible XD I know you’ve been meaning to post your drawings for a while, though, so you can definitely go ahead and do those whenever…

ilovemoonie

…works for you! =)
            Oh, and sure, I don’t mind at all if you send in some drawings that aren’t Webkinz related; in fact, I’d love to see ‘em! ;D Just curious, do you think you’ll post those ones that you told me about at the park a week or two ago? :) I don’t remember exactly what they were (something with cartoon characters, hehe), but they sounded pretty awesome! XD Ah, and no worries, I’m sure they’ll moderate! Like Taffy said, I’ve posted pictures of some photo-like Marvel drawings that I got for Christmas, before, and they allowed those! As long as you include a Webkinz plush in the photo, it should be fine I’d think :)
            Anyway, in all, thank you for the update, Spring, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing your drawings soon!! =) Thank you, and I hope you’re having a great Monday as well! ^-^ Also, thanks, I did have a pretty good weekend! I didn’t do too much, but we went to visit one of my older sisters on Saturday, (which was why I wasn’t at the group chat), so that was fun! How was your weekend? :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @Springshimmer! Ah, sorry for bugging you with this, but I just saw your reply to the bio I posted a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to say that I am very sorry for not yet replying to your other SC pics! ;-; I’m sorry if I seem lazy or forgetful– that really isn’t the case! ‘^^ I haven’t forgotten about responding to those, but I got so caught up in another things that week, I wasn’t able to start my reply like I had hoped to XP Even though I’m off now, I find it hard replying to everyone on time, especially during weeks where I’m a little busy or a lot has been posted :/ (It also takes me a long time to respond to groups of pictures (about one or two hours, depending) so I tend to put off my responses to those until I have a lot of free time on my hands). Usually, if I don’t reply right away, it’s because I haven’t had the time or am behind on replying X/ (Lately, it’s been more of the latter) Anyhow, I believe I should be able to respond either tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday! Sorry for the wait… ._.

TaffyKitty12

Oh! And this unrelated, but while I’m here, I know you mentioned us having a park chat this week? Tomorrow (Monday) is looking pretty free for me, but unfortunately, I don’t think Wednesday will work now XP I’m sorry!! DX These past few Wednesdays have been pretty busy, and I guess this one will be the same *sighs* >-< If Monday looks good for you, just let me know, and hopefully we can talk for an hour, hour and a half? Probably can't do past 5:30 KT, though '^^ (I have to get off around that time) And, if not, hopefully I can see you at the Friday or Saturday group chats? I'm sorry about all the confusion regarding what days I'm available! X/ (Also, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do one with ya last Monday! XP I turned out to be pretty busy that day (was visiting a relative and such), so it wouldn't have worked on my end :( )

TaffyKitty12

(Meant to say “other things”, not “another things” in that first reply. Sorry!)

I did know there was a limit I guess I never took note of what the limit was. I just assumed if you went over the limit that the moderator’s would divide it into separate posts. I feel kinda dumb now. Lol. THanks for letting me know. I’ll be more aware of how many words I type now. :) ~Rocky~ p.s. hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

TaffyKitty12

Hey @MyLittlePony2010EG13! ^-^ If you see this, I just wanted to let you know that I posted something in regards to your reply to the Vacation Roleplay at the bottom of the discussion thread on page 3 :) (It’s about your pets, because it would appear that two of them (Kailie and Pinkie) are accidentally sitting in places that are already occupied by other characters! ‘^^ All I need you to do is let me know of two, non-occupied places they can sit instead, under that thread (it’s about four posts long; I think it should be easy to find? But, please let me know if you’re having trouble finding it!) =] Hope that’s okay! I know you’ve been pretty busy, but if you can, please try to let me know the new seating arrangement soon ;) Thanks, pal! >^^< )

Hey guys! Hope everyone has had a good day so far!!!! I have narrowed down the list of names for my Grape Soda Pup. :) JD (James Dean), Chuck (Chuck Berry), Buddy (Buddy Holly), and Ricky (Ricky Nelson). Let me know which ones ya’ll like, and I’ll take that in to consideration when naming him. :) I also have a Webkinz Persian Cat and need name ideas. The Persian will be a girl. Thinking of a 60′s, 70′s, or 80′s themed name. So how’s everyone’s week going so far? I’m excited for tonight since it’s the official start of the NFL’s 100th season!!!! Anyway, hope those in school are doing well and already making lots of friends. If ya’ll are ever looking for something, let me know and I’ll see if i have it! I’m not Deluxe and I don’t buy Estore points, but I’ve collected stuff over the years. :) angelgirldog7 (I need to come up with a nickname to use here on the forums. Any suggestions?}

Forgot to add that I also like the name Eddie for my Grape Soda Pup :)

Hi, oldshowsrock58! =) Oh cool! I think it’s pretty fun that you’re naming your Persian an older themed name, hehe. I’m not sure what you should name it though… hmm.. You could always just do an old name that was popular in those years. My week has been great! I’ve been visiting family, and it’s been a lot of fun. ^-^ How about your week? Oh yeah! Wow, this is the 100th season? That’s pretty crazy. I’m not really into sports though.. XD I only sometimes watch the NFL for the commercials (which, I must say, have been pretty sad quality-wise these past few years! =P It seems like there’s a lot less funny commercials than there used to be). Ah, I graduated this year so I’m all done with the school, but I hope everyone else is doing well with school! Aw that’s nice of you to offer! I don’t usually really need anything.. I just like collecting stuff.. It usually never gets used anyway. XD Thanks anyway! I’ll let you know if I need anything. (Ah hmm.. that’s true! Well, maybe you could go off the angelgirldog user, and we could call ya “angel”? Sounds good to me,

… but it’s up to you if you like that or not!)

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, OldShowsRock58! :)
        I’m not sure if I’ve ever talked to you before… are you new here? If so, welcome to the forums! I’m TaffyKitty12, but please, call me “Taffy” for short =]
        For your Grape Soda Pup, personally, I like the names “JD” and “Buddy” the best! I think they would both sound very cute on your new pup ^-^ However, I’m sure whichever name you choose will fit him well!
        Hm, name ideas, huh? Unfortunately, I’m afraid I don’t know what names were popular back in those eras! ‘^^ (I haven’t watched or read enough stuff from that time period)
        I don’t know if these names were around or popular back then or not, but, I do think “Roxanne” or “Blanche” would sound cute!
        And thank you– my week is going quite swell! :) How about you? Gosh, 100 years… can’t believe the NFL has been around for that long! :o Crazy stuff! I kind of like football, but I don’t watch it very often ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… My family enjoys it more than I do, I think! (Though, the playoffs can be fun to watch, if a team I like is in it)
          I usually prefer to watch NHL hockey, which is my favorite TV sport ;)
          Well thanks! =] I’m not in school right now (I am done for the year, actually! I’m off until January, which is nice :) I’m *technically* homeschooled so I have a different schedule than most), but I hope those who are have a good school year!
          Aw, and thank you for the sweet offer! That is very kind of you, but it’s okay– I don’t need anything :) Nicknames, huh? Well, on this forum, our nicknames are usually condensed/shortened forms of our WKN users. So, maybe we could call you “OldShowsRock” for short? Or “OldShows”? Whatever suits you best, I think!
          Have a nice day!

kittymade10

Hey there Oldshowrock58! Thank you! I hope you have a great day as well! I don’t really have an name ideas that are really that good but here they are: Mindy, Sophie, Maggie, or Mika. Hope this helps! My week is going pretty good. How about you? I’ll be sure to friend you when I’m online later. My username is the same as on here. Suggestions, hmm. How about Rocky? It kind of goes with your username a bit. :)

Thanks for all the replies, ya’ll!!! I am definitely leaning towards JD and Buddy for my Grape Soda Pup. :) I like the name suggestions for the cat!!! I will write them down and narrow it to 2 or 3 :) . I like the nickname “Rocky” a lot!!!! I like NHL a little bit, but football is my favorite sport. I agree that the commercials are definitely not what they used to be. I love classic music,movies, and TV shows, so I may mention a lot of them lol. I’ve always preferred those over modern things. Name a classic actor/actress and I’ve probably seen at least one of their movies haha! Has anyone have a hard time doing the Webkinz School Challenge? I didn’t like having to try to win SIX games of Checkers!!! I finally did, and now working on the second level. I want that Playing Field for my Football yard I’m designing!! LOL. I am new to the forums, though I occasionally go to the Trading forums. I’ve been on Webkinz for YEARS, and have two accounts, but my older one expired into a Free account, so i don’t use it that much. if anyone wants

Apparently they cut my comment off. Ugh. :(

Yes, they do that, sadly. =P Did you not know that posts on here are limited to 200 words? That’s why long replies are divided into multiple posts. Sorry if you didn’t know that! I thought you might’ve already known.

Hi there! ^-^ Oof, sorry for the late reply.. :s I’m not sure if you ever met me before, but I am Spring! Usually some call me Springshimmer back then. XD But please, call me Spring for short! :) I’ve been here since late January this year! Don’t look at some of my old posts here XDD Hmm, I can’t really think of any names from those eras for the Persian Cat. Sorry! I’m usually more into 90s and early 2000s cartoons as you probably can tell by some of my posts here XD (Nicktoons, and Cartoon Network mostly) I do like the name Buddy Holly and Chuck Berry! I think those sound nice for the Grape Soda Pup! Oh, last week was pretty fine! Thanks! I’m just trying to get used to my new schedule haha… Ah, 100 seasons? Wow! I’m not really into NFL as I’m not really into watching sports on TV in all honestly… Oh, it’s been going fine, thanks! Ah, thanks for the offer. But, I don’t need anything at the moment. :) …

…Oh, a nickname? Hmm, maybe we call you Oldshows or Angel if that works for you! ^-^ Anyway, hopefully you came up with one by now!

Oh, by the way… Yes they do cut off words after 200 words. I use Word Counter to help let me know if a post is over 200 words or not. I usually divide my posts into replies by 180 to 190 words just to be safe. Hopefully, that works for you! ^^

(Meant to say post or comment instead of words in third post, haha XD Sorry if that didn’t make sense to you!)

Comments are closed.