New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,156 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Howdy, y’all! ;) (Gah, sorry for posting above you, Taffy, CuteHeart, and Oldshowsrock58! XP I hope you don’t mind too much! I’ll be sure to reply (and finish replying) to all of you really soon, by the way!!)
      Welp, I hope it’s okay if I post an update today…? Originally, I was gonna wait and post this next week, but since a few people already have plans to post something kind of “big” then, I figured it’d be better to do it this week instead. I hope no one minds!
      ~Well, the main thing I wanted to say is that I actually got a new Webkinz a few weeks back! =) I felt kinda bad posting about it then, though, (and then I kinda forgot I hadn’t told you guys about him yet, pfft XD ), sooo that’s why I’m not posting about it till now. ;P (I apologize for posting about him so soon after your update about your new ‘Kinz, though, Taffy! >.< )
      Anyway, the Webkinz I ended up getting is the full-sized Signature Chimpanzee! ^-^ I’ve wanted this one for a long time, and since there were some on eBay…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…that were pretty decently priced, (I guess I always thought it was more expensive than it actually is?), I decided to finally get one! :) I gotta say, it’s even better than I was expecting it to be! :D It’s such an adorable plush, and its fur is much softer than I was anticipating. I love how floppy it is, too! Its legs, and especially its arms, are both really flexible (though, it can’t really be made to stand up on its own or anything, but that’s fine with me, as I think its sitting position is pretty cute XD ) It reminds me quite a bit of the Panama Sloth plush, which might very well be one of my favorite non-Signature plushes that I own. So, needless to say, I like my new Chimpanzee a lot, and I’m happy I could finally get one! =)
        I must admit, though, that one of the major things that drove me to purchase this pet when I did was the name I had in mind for him…I’ll be making him a male, and his name shall be “Caesar”, after the main character from…

ilovemoonie

…the “Planet of the Apes” movies. :) I watched all three of them for the first time last month, and I really loved the main character, (a chimpanzee named Caesar), so, I just couldn’t resist getting a Caesar of my own XD I don’t know if I’ll ever make him into a character or not, (so far I just know that he’s really smart and a good leader, has a wife and two kids, and knows sign language XD ), but I’m happy to have my Caesar, either way! ;) I’ll probably try to take a picture of him soon, (as well as some photos of my non-Webkinz stuffed wolves, I still haven’t done that, gah), and send it in next time I post stuff to the SC! :)
          ~Now, as far as other things go, this is really far in advance, but…my 12th Webkinz anniversary is coming up in just under a month, (October 10, to be exact), and, I was thinking I might try to post a bio either on that day or during that week, sort of “in honor” of it. I know it’s nothing too special…

ilovemoonie

…but I’ve only posted one bio this year, so I really want to post another one sometime! Only problem is, I don’t know who to post one for…Currently, I’m thinking I’d probably post one for one of these new or somewhat new characters of mine:
            –Canyon (Signature Cougar; cousin of Lightning and Clyde and brother of River; pretty sweet and king but somewhat awkward),
            –Caroline (Signature Yorkie; Everett’s cousin; very outgoing and adventurous)
            –Desmond (Signature Black-Footed Ferret; friend of Nestor, Lester, and Chester; a mischievous but loyal British escape artist)
            or,
            –Teddy (Signature Chow Chow; best friends with my other Signature Chow Chow, Thomas; very sweet but pretty “nerdy” and somewhat awkward around others)
            So…what do you guys think? Do you have a preference as to which one I should post a bio for? Of course, I’d only post one at that time if it’s all right with y’all, though!! If it’s a bad time, I definitely don’t have to! Just thought I’d bring it up! :)
            Lastly, I just wanted to quickly inform y’all that I don’t think I’ll be at tomorrow’s group chat, unfortunately, (I think my friend will be…

ilovemoonie

…coming over that afternoon?), but, I’ll definitely try to make it on Saturday!
              Oh! And, @TaffyKitty12 and @_emiemiemiemiemi_, don’t know if you guys saw, but I replied to our conversation at the bottom of this page regarding park chats! And, since I said I would, I just wanted to confirm that today won’t work for me for a chat, as I will be busy this afternoon… XP I hope we can find a day soon that works for all of us, though! I should be pretty free next week, so most days should work for me then :)
              (Oh, and Taffy, I’ve read what you’ve posted of your response to the Vacation Roleplay so far, and I absolutely love it! XD Clint was hilarious…I cannot wait to have Loki react to him haha X’D Anyway, I’ll try to respond really soon after you finish your reply, though, unfortunately, it might take me a few days longer than last time… =/ I’ll definitely reply within the time limit, though! Maybe I’ll even start typing up my response before you’re finished, to give myself a head start… ;) )
              All right, that’s it for this update! …

ilovemoonie

… Gah, sorry for the length!! XP I always intend to make these things short, but then I think of more things to say and figure I should just say everything at once… =P Well anyway, thanks for reading, and I’ll try to reply to some stuff on here really soon! I apologize for being slow lately…school and other things I’ve had to be doing have been keeping me quite busy, I’m afraid ^^’
              Have a great day and weekend, my friends! ^-^

Hi, moonie! Ah it’s fine! Really? Haha, that’s pretty funny that you forgot about it XD I’m sure that’s easy to do though. Ahh the Signature Chimpanzee, cool! Congrats on getting it! Yeah, it’s not the most popular Signature, so I guess that’s why it’s not too expensive? It sounds pretty nice though! Soft and floppy are always big pluses when it comes to stuffed animals, hehe XD Glad you like him! Oh, and I like Caeser as a name! I actually haven’t seen the Planet of the Apes movies, but I still feel like Caeser is a very fitting name, heh. He sounds like an interesting guy, too! Oh, wow 12 years!! Dang, that’s a while! XD Congrats! Wow, man, we all wanna post bios, don’t we? XD That’s cool, though! I’d love to read a bio, especially of one of those characters! They all sound like great characters! Nah, I don’t think it’ll be a bad time. It should be fine. Umm.. not sure if I had any preference! They all sound so good! But maybe.. Desmond? He sounds pretty interesting, hehe XD …

…. Aw, yeah? It’s alright! I hope you might be at the chat on Saturday though! Oh yeah, that’s fine! I wasn’t thinking we’d do a chat then anyway, since I knew you were busy. Maybe we could do Wednesday’s, like I said down in our conversation? No worries about the length! I don’t mind. ;D I know how it goes.. it’s easy to make these posts long! XD And it’s fine! You haven’t been all that inactive or anything. Good luck with that schoolwork! And thanks, you have a great weekend too! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! :D (It’s okay; I don’t mind one bit, pal! ;) I expected you to post this today, anyway, and I’m sure glad you did, heheh– I was curious about your new webbie! XD And that’s alright! I know you’ve been busy with school lately, so take please, take your time! =] (By the way, kinda off topic, but I think it’s kinda funny that both you and emi seem to love to Napoleon idea, pffhaha X,D )) Just wanted to let you know that I read your whole update, and congrats on getting Ceaser!! =D The signature chimpanzee is such an adorable webkinz, and I know you’ve wanted it for quite a while now, so I’m totally thrilled that you were able to buy one! ;D His name is really cute too, hehe! XD (Oh! I saw your reply about the chat yesterday, but I totally forgot to reply back, gah! DX Anyway, that’s okay, moonie– I totally understand! :) Actually, I dunno how well today would’ve even worked for me, anyway, ’cause I’m going out to dinner later, plus I already promised my brother I’d play Super Mario with him this afternoon ,XD )…

TaffyKitty12

….Anyhoo, as said, I read your posts, and promise I’ll reply back before the comments stop moderating tomorrow! ^-^ I hope that’s okay…? I’m sorry for making you wait, ahah! XP I’d start now, but my brother is getting impatient to play the Wii with me, so I gotta log off in a second, eheh ._. However, I’ll see– maybe there’s a way I can start responding to some of this later today? :) At any extent, I will respond back as soon as I possibly can! >^^< Thanks again for posting this pal, and I hope you enjoy your adorable new 'kinz, hehe! ;D (Oh, and happy early webkinz anniversary, too! o<| :D ) Have a swell Thursday!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! =] (Back to reply, I am! It feels good being able to respond to one of your new pet updates again… I’ve missed it so much!!)
            Well of course, pal! I don’t mind one bit, haha XD I wouldn’t have minded if you waited until next week, either, but I understand! ;) It can be a little difficult posting things during a busy week, you know? I just hope I didn’t mess up anything for ya! XP
            Anyhoo, first off, thanks a ton for telling us about your new pet– I was super curious to see what it was, hehe! :D Aw, you don’t need to feel that way, moonie… getting a new webkinz is always a wonderful thing, and it’s always more fun to share the news with friends, no? ^-^ Never feel like you should be afraid to tell us! Though, I do understand, heheh, because I guess I always do the same thing myself ,XD I suppose I’m just a little scared to tell you guys, sometimes, especially if I recently got some already? I never want someone to get…

TaffyKitty12

… jealous or feel like I’m bragging, or something XP But, rest assured, you never come off that way to me, and I’ll always be happy to hear about your new ‘kinz! ;D (Aw, and about my update, no worries at all, pal! I told you you could post this, after all, no? ;) If I was really that bothered by it, I wouldn’t have said that XD But really, I’m not bothered in the least; I’m glad you decided to post your update this week, actually! =] )
              So, with that being said, congratulations on getting the full-sized signature chimpanzee, pal! =D Like I said earlier, I know you’ve wanted that one for a long time, so I’m extremely happy that you were able to get one, hehe! :) It’s even cooler that you bought one at a good price! XD I dunno how much that one has been lately, but I assume it was a little on the cheaper side (around $20), since you said it was “decently” priced? Ah, it’s so hard to find cheap siggies these days– it’s crazy! :P
              Anyway, aww, I’m glad you seem to like him! >^^< …

TaffyKitty12

… The chimp sure is a cutie, eh? ;) I agree that the floppy arms are one of my favorite parts! I dunno why, but they’re so fun to move around, pffft X,D So many possibilities! Even though the legs aren’t all that poseable, I think the arms make up for it XD What do you think? =] (Oh, and on a little sidenote here, but I didn’t know that the panama sloth was one of your favorite non-signature plushes! That’s pretty cool, though! ^-^ I can see why you like it so much, haha XD It’s so soft and floppy and huggable… how can anyone not love it? :,) ) I’m thrilled that you like your chimp so much, and I certainly hope that you continue to enjoy this adorable new member to your Webkinz family! :D
              Haha, really? XD Well hey, nothin’ wrong with that, right? ;) Wanting to name a webkinz after a particular character is great motivation to get a new plush! XDD (It’s funny, because I did that…

TaffyKitty12

… with Starleaf, too! I mean, I always thought the signature chimpanzee was cute, but I didn’t, like, really really REALLY want one until after I realized I could name if after a Bravelands character, pffft X,D ) Ah, I’m a little embarrassed to say this, but I don’t believe I’ve actually ever seen any of the Planet of the Apes movies…? ‘^^ I’ve heard of them before, definitely (and seen some of the trailers), but never actually sat down to watch one, if you know what I mean? However, I’m sure they’re good films! :) It’s neat that you were able to watch them all lately, too! >^^< Which of the movies was your favorite one? Just curious, in case I were to ever check one out, heheh… XD
              But aww, I gotta say– "Caesar" is an absolutely adorable name for the chimpanzee! ^-^ Seriously, I can't get over the cuteness, haha X,D Awesome choice, I'd say! ;) Ohh, and I love his personality, too! It's cool that he's smart, and knows sign language XD (Ya know, I wonder if he…

TaffyKitty12

… he could ever be pals with Starleaf, since she’s trying to learn sign language? I bet he’d be a great “teacher”, hehe ;D ) Wait… whaaa, Caesar is married and has two children?? :0 Whoa, I did not see that coming, hahaha XD That’s pretty neat, though! =] I’ve actually never attempted to make a character that old before, ahah… ‘XD (I think the oldest I currently use is Melvin, who is anywhere from 23 to 27) If you do ever decide to use Caesar on here, I’d love to see him “in action”! ^-^ Oh! And yes, I would absolutely love to see a picture of him, as well as some photos of your new wolves! :D Do you plan on sending some new stuff to the SC sometime soon? =)
              Also, thanks for asking us about the bios, too! :) First and foremost, it’s super cool that your 12th Webkinz anniversary is coming up; that’s quite the milestone, if I do say so myself! ;D It’s a dozen years! Aw, don’t say that– I think posting a bio is a great and special way to celebrate! =] (It’s definitely…

TaffyKitty12

… better than what I did this year, pffft XD All I did was post a list of cats, and it was like, probably a month after the actual day of my WW anniversary, ha :P Actually, I don’t feel like I ever got to celebrate it properly, but ah well… ,XD ) Ah, and I’m sure!! It’s been quite a while since you’ve posted one… wasn’t your last pet bio done in February? I’ve really been hoping you’d do another soon, so of course I’m delighted to hear that you’re strongly considering it! :)
              Ooh, that’s a tough one, moonie! Honestly, I’d like to see bios for all four of these guys, haha! XD Hmm… but if I had to choose… I suppose I’d maybe go with Teddy? I *think* he’s the one you’ve been talking about doing a biography for the longest, and I do have a soft spot for sweet, nerdy characters, heheh XD Teddy sounds like a guy who’d be right up my alley! ;D He also sounds like the kind of ‘kinz who Kovu would tease yet simultaneously want to be best friends with pfft X,D

TaffyKitty12

… But, regardless, I’d be satisfied with a bio for any one of the characters you listed, and will be happy with whomever you choose, whether it’s Canyon, Ellie, Desmond, or, ultimately, Teddy! ^-^ (This is random, but I just realized.. not many bios have been posted this year! I’ve done three so far, you’ve done one, and Emi’s also done one… huh! That is a lot less than the past few years! (Though, I’m sure everyone’s relieved that I haven’t posted a lot of bios this year, considering how many I’ve done in years prior, pffff ,XD I bet I posted over fifteen in 2017 :P )) Congrats again on your 12th anniversary of being on Webkinz, and I’ll try to remember to send ya a little something special on WW that day! =D Oh, and no worries– I certainly wouldn’t mind ya posting your bio on the 10th or the week of the 10th! I’ll make sure to keep that week “empty” on my end, just for you! :)
              Furthermore, in regard to the chats, it’s okay, moonie, I understand! >^^< …

TaffyKitty12

… I hope you have fun with your friend tomorrow, if you get to see her! =] And, I know I already said this earlier, but it’s alright that today didn’t work for a chat, too! Honestly, it would’ve been a little hard for me to make it to one today, anyway, so it’s for the better that we didn’t end up scheduling one ,XD Hopefully we can set one up next week with emi… that would bound to be a lot of fun, eh? ;D (Oh!! And darn it, I nearly forgot to tell you, but I’m still not 100% sure about Sunday for a chat with just you and me…? ‘^^ I’m sorry, moonie! DX I guess I’ll just have to do the package thing, in the case it does work out ._. Hope you don’t mind? I *think* it may work out on my end, if we’re able to do it early, but I’m afraid I won’t truly know until Saturday :/ If we do end up chatting, there’s a chance I may have to take a brb or two if my parents need help, but, I would think I’d be able to talk for an hour

TaffyKitty12

… [Haha, and I'm glad you liked my response to the Vacation Roleplay, too, thus far! XD I tried to make Clint whiny and upset and angry... perfect for Loki to tease, pffff X,D Thanks for letting me know! :) It's totally fine, moonie-- I know you have school to do now, so I certainly don't expect as quick of a response this time as your last! Remember that I can always extend the limit for you, too, if you need me to ;) Hehe, really? XD Well hey, nothing wrong with that! =] It can be fun to start your reply early, ya know? XD I actually started working on my current response right after you replied last time, pffft X,D Anyhoo, I’ll try to see if I can finish my response tomorrow (Friday)… can’t guarantee because I may be a little busy, but, I’ll attempt to do so, anyway! If not, it should be ready to read on Monday :) ]
              Aw, and don’t worry, pal! I never mind a long update, and I enjoyed both reading and replying to your posts! ;D … !

TaffyKitty12

… I’m so glad I finally got around to responding to one of your updates, and in a timely manner, to boot! I still feel so bad about about all your other updates I never ended up replying to… ;-; I don’t ever want that to happen again XP
              No problemo, and thanks for posting this! :) And, in regards to the posts– don’t worry ’bout it! I know you’ve been busy, so I understand! I totally get it if you can’t finish your reply to my update until the weekend, even! >^^< (Lookin' forward to reading the rest of your response, though, whenever you get a chance to post it! ^-^ ) Stuff happens, things get busy, and schoolwork keeps us occupied, you know? We can't always help what life throws at us! Still, I think you're doing a pretty job at being fairly active on here, regardless ;)
              Anyway, hope you continue to enjoy Caesar (what a cute little guy! :,) ), and I wish you a nice weekend!

TaffyKitty12

Oops, looks like part of my third to last comment got cut off! ‘^^ Sorry about that, it must’ve been over the word limit :/ Anyhow, I was trying to say, “… I think I’d be able to talk for about an hour, or so…? Maybe not a whole lot longer than that, but, I’ll see! Gah, I’m sorry for being so unpredictable DX ”

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! Oh my goodness, you replied to my update fast! XD You did not have to reply so quickly, but that was sweet of you to! ^-^ Thanks for taking the time to respond to my update (and so speedily too); I appreciate it! <3 I'll try to reply back over the weekend or sometime next week, if I can! :)
              (Oh, and about Sunday, that's totally fine! I know it can be hard sometimes to know in advance what you'll be doing on a certain day, so I understand! You can just send me a package if it works! And, though I'm pretty sure it'll work out on my end, maybe I can send you a letter or package back by the time of the chat if it still works for me…? (So if you don't see anything from me by 2:00 or so, it means I'm probably not coming; however, like I said, I don't think anything will come up!) Oh, and that's fine! An hour is plenty of time! ;) I guess we'd be having it at 2:00 Central, right? I think that should work fine for me! :) …

ilovemoonie

… So, yes, if I receive a package from you on Sunday, I’ll know to head over to the park around 2:00, and if not, I won’t expect to see you there. It’d be awesome if we were able to chat again on Sunday, but don’t worry if it doesn’t work out, either! There’s always next week, right? ;) )
              Oh! And about your update, I will try my best to finish my response to that before comments stop moderating today!! Unfortunately, I have to go somewhere in a few minutes, (my town is having their annual county fair next week, so my family has been helping with that yesterday and today), but, I should be back at least a few hours before comments stop moderating, so I hope to be able to reply to some stuff (including your update) then! Gah, I really am sorry for taking so long!! XP I meant to finish my reply several days ago… =/ Thanks, though, for being so patient with me! <3 If for some reason I can't finish my response this afternoon, (which hopefully won't be the case), I will most certainly have it posted before Monday!

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, moonie! :) Awh, it’s really no problem at all, pal! ^-^ I ended up having some free time last night, so I figured “why not go ahead and start my reply?” ;) I actually was only gonna type up some of it, but it was going so well, I decided to finish it up and post it, all before I went to bed, haha XD (Plus, I knew I’d maybe be kinda busy this afternoon, so I was motivated to get it all done before I got too caught up in other stuff) It’s funny, because it really didn’t take all that long, either… maybe an hour and a half, or so? I’m just glad I was able to reply, for once! I’m still upset at myself for what happened with your other updates ayy DX
              That’s fine! =] I know my response to your update was pretty long, so take your time getting back, moonie! ^-^ Even if something happens that you’re unable able to respond back, I understand, too– all that matters to me is that you read and enjoyed my post! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… (Thanks for letting me know about Sunday, too! I really appreciate your understanding <3 I just felt bad for not really giving you a definite answer, eheh… XP But, I should know better tomorrow, and will be sure to send you a package Saturday night or Sunday morning, if I believe it'll work out! (Like I said, I *think* it might, because I'm pretty sure I've done a chat with you on a garage sale day before, but I guess I can never be too sure '^^ ) And sure– I think that's a great idea! :) If I don't see a package or letter in response from ya, I'll still wait in the park a bit, but will expect more than likely not to see you! Are you sure? I know it's not as much time as before, but, thanks, moonie! I guess some time is better than no time, right? XD Oh, and yes, so long as 2:00 our time works for you, I think that sounds perfect! ^-^ I hope it works out for us, too, but if not, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon enough! =] )…

TaffyKitty12

… And thanks for letting me know about my update, too! Again, I realize you’ve been busy lately (good luck on getting ready for the fair, by the way! ;D ), so I understand! :) If you can reply to the rest of it today, that’s pretty cool, and if not (or if you’re only able to reply to some of it), that’s totally okay, too! I know there are times when we think we’ll be able to reply to something by a certainly day, but it just doesn’t end up happening, you know? (I’ve done that many times before myself, even with your SC pics, ahah! ‘^^ ) Awh, and of course, pal! =] After all, you’ve been so incredibly patient with me before in the past, so I should certainly do the same for you! ^-^
              Whether you finish it today or over the weekend/Monday, I’m fine, either way! ;)
              Thanks again for letting me know about these things, moonie, and I hope you have a terrific weekend! >^^<

(Hiya, moonie! ^-^ Just want to say I enjoyed reading your update! Congrats on getting your new Webkinz! Hope you’re enjoying him! I reply to this right now but unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish replying to this before comments stops moderating for today and the weekend. :/ But anyway, I’ll try to make sure to reply to this sometime Monday! And, thanks for letting us know you won’t be at a park chat this Friday, I hope you have fun with your friend! ^-^ I hope to see you at the group chat tomorrow (Saturday) maybe? I’ll try to make it this Saturday! I hope you have a great day and enjoy your weekend, my friend! ^u^ <3)

Alright then, I’m back to reply! Sorry for the wait, moonie!! I would of posted my response last night but I somehow gotten pretty busy, plus I needed to finish quite a few drawings of mine actually… ^^; I probably won’t finish this reply this afternoon before I’m off for class, so if that happens, I’ll make sure to reply once I’m back from class and it’ll be up by tomorrow (Wednesday) morning! Anyway…. howdy there, moonie! XD Oh yes, I don’t mind, I always enjoy reading your updates! <3 Ah ha, that’s fine! ^-^ Ooh, that’s awesome that you gotten a new Webkinz!! I’ve been pretty excited to read your update about it! Aww, it’s fine I do understand! I have done the same thing before actually… I still haven’t posted about two Webkinz that I have gotten from medallions back in June. I’m gonna have to post about that soon actually, once I get outfits for them of course, as I haven’t done that yet… WHOA, a Signature Chimpazee! That’s quite awesome!! Ah, that’s great to know that you gotten it a decent price! That’s a good deal! ^-^ …

… I can imagine it’s quite soft and pretty adorable! Those details you stated about him seems pretty nice and cute! Ah, I have the Panama Sloth that I have won almost two years ago! I don’t have the plush just the virtual, but yeah… That sloth is quite adorable!! Glad to hear that you’re happy that you got your new Webkinz! ^u^ Ooh, that’s nice. I think “Caesar” sounds pretty fitting, especially since it’s from that series of movies that you stated about! I don’t think I ever heard of those before? But I do think that name is pretty unique! Oh, sure! I’d like to see a picture of him soon! I’m looking forward to see what he looks like! :) Oh yeah? Well, I’d be looking forward to seeing those photos of your non-Webkinz stuffed wolves! I am quite looking forward to the next time you post your SC photos! ^-^ Whoa… that’s awesome that your Webkinz anniversary is coming up in about a month! ….

[Ah, I’m gonna have to finish up the rest of my response later! Sorry! But I’ll make sure to reply again later tonight once I’m back home from my classes :) ]

… Anyway back to reply, I think it’s amazing that you’ve been on Webkinz for that long! That’s quite a long time I must say! ^-^ Ah, sure that’d be nice! That’d be pretty great to post it in honor of your anniversary! Ah yeah? That’d be fine with me, I know you’ve been meaning to post more bios soon! Hmmm…. I don’t really have a preference for which one of your pets… So… I don’t really mind either day which pets you choose first! :) And sure, I think posting one at a time will work! It’s fine, thanks for letting us know in advance! ^^ Ohhh yeah, speaking of which, I hope you had fun with your friend this past Friday! I actually didn’t come to a park chat this past Friday actually… Nobody even came anyway. :P It was pretty fun getting to chat with yah this past Saturday! It was nice getting to see and chat with CuteHeart one last time before she gets more busy with her volleyball games… It was also nice getting to see Lucky again! It’s been quite a while…

…since the last time I saw him, either on here in the forums, or a park chat… Ah ha, it’s okay! I certainly don’t mind the length anyway! :) But yeah, I do get what you mean about wanting these posts to be shorter but it all of a sudden turns out to be longer than intended… :/ It’s quite annoying how that happens XP You’re welcome, moonie! Thanks again for letting us know about your new Webkinz pet! ^-^ I hope you’ve been enjoying him! And oh, it’s alright, I understand! Just take your time on replying to stuff ;) I know you’ve been pretty busy lately. I hope you had a great weekend, my friend! And I hope you have a great Tuesday evening and Wednesday! ^-^

Hiya everyone! whoo! Can ya’ll believe the weekend is almost here?? I’m excited, as usual, for Football!!! I like several teams in both college and Pro. For the most part I like a team for a player. Saints for Drew Brees, Jaguars for Nick Foles (Who’s out cause of a broken clavicle :’( ) and Redskins for Case Keenum. I like several college teams as well, but I’ll save those for another post. Hope everyone is doing well!!! I love knowing that some of ya’ll are teenagers/adults and STILL play Webkinz!! haha. ~Angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hey, OldShowsRock! :) Haha, I can tell you’re really excited for football! ;) Ah yes, I can hardly believe the weekend is already here– it feels almost like it just started! ‘^^ Anyhow, the Saints, Jaguars, and Redskins are pretty good teams, so I can see why you like them! =] I agree that Drew Brees is an excellent player, too ^-^ I’m actually not sure if I hear of Nick Foles (I hope his ankle heals soon!) and Case Keenum before, but I’m sure they’re great players, as well :) For me, I think some of my favorite teams are the Bears, Packers (I know, weird liking both the Bears and Packers at the same time XD ), Broncos, and–you know– probably the Saints! Haven’t watched any football recently, though, so I dunno how well any of those teams are doing ‘^^ I don’t really watch any college football, I’m afraid ‘^^ But, I sometimes watch college basketball during “March Madness.” Aw, and thanks; I hope you’re doing well, too! =] Haha, yes, we here on the forums go to show that no one is too old for Webkinz! XD

Hmmmmm…. a Bears and Packers fan in one?? LOL honestly I say you should like who you want to like!!!! I like Redskins and Giants who are rivals, and they are rivals with the Cowboys (who I like just a tiny bit!) For college I like Notre Dame, TCU, Clemson, Longhorns, and Navy. BTW I chose the name Buddy for my Soda Pup!!! ~angel~

Hi there, Angel! Yeahhh, it does seem like this week is already almost over. Hard to believe it! Ah, that’s nice… I’m not into sports or watch sports at all so I mostly don’t have any idea of what you said regarding that. Sorry! XP Oh, I’ve been doing well, thanks! This week has been pretty fine to me :) Heh, yeah indeed! I still love and enjoy Webkinz! And, I enjoyed hanging out here in the forums! You’re never too old for Webkinz anyway XD

That’s ok, Spring! :) I’ve always loved football, so yeah. lol. There’s a baseball game on tonight, but I’ll be watching “Alice” ( a 1970′s show) I LOVE classic things!!! TV shows, movies, music, the whole bit! lol. My favorite decade right now is the 50′s. So if anyone wants suggestions for things to watch/listen to that’s old (or classic, as i like to say) I can suggest things :) ~angel~

Hey, guys! I wanted to quickly say that, eh, I might not be able to attend a park chat for a while… We have volleyball games every Saturday for the next few months. And I have practice on Fridays. I’ll do my best to make it when we don’t have practice/a game, but I can’t say that’ll be too often XP Our game this week got cancelled, though, all I’ll try to be there this Saturday ^-^ (Also, I see its my turn in your roleplay, Taffy (and yours too, MLP), so I’ll try to reply to those soon!)

So don’t spam me with too much food, heheh XD

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! ^-^ How have you been lately? :) It’s nice to see you again! Thanks for letting s know about the chats– I’ll miss seeing you at them, but, I do understand! (And I guess, to be honest, I haven’t really been attending the group chats much lately, anyway, eheh ‘^^ Either I’m too busy to attend, forget about them, or, if I do have time and remember, get a little shy about attending, ahah ._. I dunno why, but because I haven’t done one for awhile, I’ve gotten kind of… nervous… about attending, I guess? Sometimes I’ll pop in and see everyone talking, and I get intimidated and leave before anyone notices me ,XD ) But, since this Saturday might be your last chat for awhile, I do hope I can attend! (It depends, because I may be busy that day, but… I’ll see!) It’s been so long since I’ve talked to ya– I feel like it’s been forever! ‘^^ I’ve really missed you, pal! <3 At any extent, I wish you luck with your volleyball games and practices! ^-^ Is this your…

TaffyKitty12

… first time playing, or have you played volleyball in years past? Gotta say, I think it’s a pretty fun sport! :) I used to play 8 or 9 years ago, but because it’s been so long, my skills have gotten rusty ,XD Oh, and thanks for letting us know about the roleplays, too! ^-^ I saw that you replied to the Vacation one, and I really appreciate your quick response! <3 I'll try to have Clint notice Barbara soon, haha XD Might not be in my next reply, but I'll certainly do so in the turn after that! Don’t worry, I won’t spam you with any more food XD I’ll just spam moonie with food, instead X,D Anyhow, thanks again for letting us know about this, CuteHeart, and I hope you have a nice rest of your week! ;)

Hey, Taffy! Ahh, it’s so good to see you ^-^ I’m doing well, thanks! I will admit that I’ve been a bit down these past couple days, but other than that (and being exhausted and sore from volleyball XD), it’s been good! How about you? :) No problem! (Ahh, really? Don’t be nervous – it’s always great to talk to ya, pal! We love seeing you! I understand if you’re busy, though!) Oh, really? I’d really love to see you (but if you end up not being able to make it, I understand)! I’ve missed you, too <3 Thanks! I've played for a few years now, but it's the first time I've actually made the team :P Oh, you have? That's neat! Heh, I understand XD Oh, no problem! I'm glad I checked – don't wanna be skipped on the first turn, especially! Glad I could reply! Sounds like such a fun roleplay, too :) Haha, that'd be great! XD Oh, haha, poor moonie XD Thanks, you too! ^-^

Hey there, CuteHeart!! Hope you’ve been doing well lately. ^-^ Ah, thanks for letting us know about you attending park chats. I’ll miss seeing you at the park chats for a while, but I understand! I hope you have a great time doing volleyball games! Oh, that’s good to know, I’ll try to be there this Saturday as well! Thanks for letting us, CuteHeart! Hope you’ve been having a nice week! ^-^ Ah, okay I won’t spam you with food then XDD

Hey, Spring! I am, thanks! How are you? No problem! I hope I can see ya this week! :) Thanks! :D Heh, not too much food XD I dunno if I can take too much lol

Hiya, Heart! How’s it going? Aww, really? Dang, it stinks that they’re all on Saturday and Friday! =/ I mean, I love volleyball, but that’s kinda sad.. =T Still, thanks for letting us know. I was wondering where you’d been the past few weeks. Are our still enjoying volleyball? I hope we’ll be able to see you at the park! I’ll try to be there this Saturday, if I can. I’m not working, but I may or may not be doing something with friends.. not sure. Oh and I saw your reply to the vacation roleplay! XD I really liked your characters! You did a great job writing too! ^-^ XD don’t worry, I kinda stopped sending food lol! You can send some of the extra food to me, or sell it if you don’t want it in your dock though! ;P

ilovemoonie

Hiya, CuteHeart! (Ah, sorry for the late response, by the way! >.< I've been rather behind on replying to things lately, I'm afraid ^^' ) It’s nice to see ya again, pal! =) How’ve you been?
        Aww, well, thanks for letting us know! That's too bad that you won't be able to come to the park chats for a while…it stinks that the games and practices happen to be during the times of the chats XP I'll certainly miss seeing you there! D= You always made the chats more fun! <3 However, I definitely understand. Nothing you can do about having volleyball games on Saturdays, right? I hope those go well for you, by the way!! :D Have you been enjoying playing volleyball, so far? Congrats again on making the team this year! ^-^ Oh, and so your game got cancelled this week? Well, in that case, I hope to see you at the park on Saturday! That'd be great if you were able to attend at least one more chat before you'll have to be absent from them for a while! (Though, of course, if something comes up…

ilovemoonie

…and you end up being unable to attend, I’ll understand, too) I don’t think I’ll be at the chat tomorrow, but I’ll definitely try to be there on Saturday! I’d love to see you there again! ^-^
          Oh, yes! And I saw your reply to Taffy’s Vacation Roleplay. I gotta say, you did a wonderful job on your response!! =D I loved Beardo and Sterling, (the part where Sterling was complaining about how he could do things on his own only to hurt his paw on his suitcase made me laugh XD ), and Barbara and Finn were amazing, too, as always! ;D I can’t wait to see more of them in the roleplay! ^-^
          Anyway, thanks again for letting us know, CuteHeart, and I hope to maybe see you at the park this Saturday! Also, no worries, I won’t spam ya with anymore food, haha XD I’ll just send all the food to Taffy, MLP, and Spring instead! ;P
          Have a nice day, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heyyo, everybody! ^-^ Er, well, I hope you all don’t mind too much, but since I mentioned it last week, I’m gonna go ahead and post an update today, if that’s a-okay?
      ~~~ One of the first things I wanted to say is, well… eheh, I ended up getting a few more Webkinz! I actually bought them last month, but I felt bad posting about ‘em, so I decided to wait until a later time ‘^^
      Welp, I honestly wasn’t planning on getting more, but… when I was browsing eBay one day, I found a swell deal on a lot of six webkinz for $18! Now, the webkinz didn’t have any codes, but it didn’t matter to me, ’cause there were some ones I really wanted in there XD Three of them, a lil’ kinz chihuahua, schnauzer, and a yellow lab, I gave to my brother, because I already had those, but I kept the others!
      The ones I got were:
      •)) The Irish Setter [this one is so pretty! ^-^ I’ve had my eye on it for a while, but it’s always been kinda expensive (around $30 or so) with tag…

TaffyKitty12

… and I’m not usually willing to pay that much for a non-signature webkinz, eheh :P So, this was the perfect chance to get it! Like I said, it is quite beautiful… I love the reddish tint of the fur, which is soft and curly, to boot! :) ]
        •)) The Saint Pat’s Setter [another cute one, hehe! It has green sparkles and ribbons in its fur, which is a nice touch XD I know it's not that expensive with a tag, but hey, I'm not gonna pass up a good offer in which I can get one for even cheaper!]
        And…
        •)) The Signature Pug [Aw man, I’ve wanted this little pup for ages, and am so excited that I now have one! ;D Once I saw that that was included in the lot, I knew I had to get it XD (Considering the pug is expensive with a tag ‘^^ ) It’s super cute, and is in awesome shape, too! :D The fur is short and soft, and the face is incredibly realistic! >^^< I haven't compared it to my other siggies yet, but I'd say it's probably comparable…

TaffyKitty12

… in size to the tuxedo cat…?]
          I know I’m going to make the Irish and St. Pat’s Setters both girls. As for the pug, uh… I’m not sure whether that one will be a boy or a girl yet. Kinda depends, I guess? Might be leaning a little more towards “boy”, though.
          As for names, I actually haven’t really thought of any…? The only one that came to mind for the Irish Setter was “Scarlet” (I know, so original :P ) and for the pug, “Napoleon” (since I was considering making the pug a comedically short yet ambitious character XD )
          But, I don’t know! If you guys have any name suggestions, however, I would be most delighted to hear them– I’m sure they’d be of help! ^-^
          ~~~ Also, this isn’t necessarily related to Webkinz, eheh :P Buuut, I went to a zoo a few weeks back, and the relative that went with bought me a couple of cool plushies! One of them was this pretty bobcat with pale pink-ish/tan fur and gold eyes, while the other was a timber wolf pup (it actually looks a lot like…

TaffyKitty12

…the signature timber wolf in terms of coloring). They may not be webkinz, but they’re both pretty cute! :)
            Anyway, you guys are probably wondering I’m mentioning these on here considering I seldom talk about any non-webkinz I buy on the forums. Ya see, I wouldn’t have included these, but… I’m making an exception this time, because I’m considering making these two into characters! Now, I’m not sure about the wolf, but I am gonna make the bobcat Frost’s sister (bobcats and lynxes are pretty similar; I think one of the only differences between the two is that the lynx might be a little larger?)
            I dunno why, but I think it would be cute if Frost had a sibling, haha XD I was thinking she could be named something springy or summer-y, which would be a funny contrast since “Frost” is a wintery name! Currently, I am considering naming her “Petal”, since it seems like a bright, springy moniker XD Also, it’s the name of a character in the Warriors prequel series, “Dawn of the Clans”, ha :P
            As for personality, I’m thinking she could maybe be bubbly…

TaffyKitty12

… and talkative and outgoing. And instead of liking ice cream bars, maybe she could like some kind of hot dessert… maybe toaster pastries, or something? :P If I can think of enough stuff for her, there’s a chance I might bring her on the forums!
              For the wolf, I’m not really sure if he’d be related to anyone or not (if he was, it would be to my male black wolf, Alpha, or my female signature red wolf, Dakota), nor have I figured out much of anything regarding his personality. I just know he’s gonna be a boy, ha XD But, in terms of names, I’m *thinking* of naming the little guy after a place or state, or after a letter of the Greek alphabet, since, ya know, “Alpha” (the name of my black wolf) is also a letter of the Greek alphabet :P If I go with a letter, I might do something like “Epsilon” or “Omega”, ’cause those sound kinda cool to me XD
              But… I still don’t know! I’m gonna have to think on this one, heh. All I know is that I want a cool, unique name!…

TaffyKitty12

… (Ah and well… this is kind of embarrassing to say, eheh, but, a few days ago (after I started typing this update in my notes) I may have found another new Webkinz at a thrift store…? ‘^^ I’d feel bad if posted about her now, though, so I’m gonna wait a few weeks to tell you guys about her, if that’s okay? (All I can say is that she’ll be a very close friend of my cougar, Fallen Leaves!))
              ~~~ Oh, and uh, heheh… this is honestly pretty random, buuuut, I was wonderin’, would you guys be okay if I posted a bio for my dutch bunny, Fiona, either next Tuesday or sometime the following week? Gah, I’m sorry for bugging you guys with another biography, considering I just did Kovu’s a couple weeks ago! DX I guess I’m just a little anxious to share her’s with you all, since I’ve been promising it for two or three months now. And, I’d kinda like to get it out of the way so I can start working on Randy (Andy’s brother) and Marco’s (Grace’s brother) bios soon, too. (May even consider doing…

TaffyKitty12

… some “mini bios”– that is, bios that are relatively short– for a few characters, too) I wanna make sure I get those done within the next couple months, ’cause it’ll be a lot harder for me to post bios once I start school!
              Hope you guys wouldn’t mind if I do that…? If you plan on posting something big one of these weeks, just lemme know and I’ll make it so the bio won’t get in the way of things! ‘^^
              ~~~ And finally, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I’m getting pretty close to finishing that digital drawing of Kovu and Candy on Krita that I promised ya! I hope it’s good… ,XD Should be able to send it in tomorrow, and will definitely post the link once it moderates! :)
              I’m gonna try drawing some more over these next few weeks, since I didn’t get much of a chance to work on that stuff earlier this year, heheh. So, who knows? Maybe I’ll “surprise” some of you guys by sketching your pets? =]
              ~~~ Oof well, sorry this was so dang long, ahah! DX Darn it, I can never seem to…

TaffyKitty12

… post a short update, can I? =P
              Well, sorry if I bore you guys to sleep with this, eheh XP I promise I won’t post another long update for a good while!!
              ~Hope you have a great day, guys!~

Hey Taffy! Oh my goodness, you like the Warrior books too? Cool!!! I love them, especially the original series. I guess my favorite character is Fireheart. I don’t think I’ve ever read all the books lol. I know I’ve read the first 2 or 3 series and Dawn Of The Clans. Need to check the others out at our library :) ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, OldShowsRock! :) Heheh, yup– Warriors is my favorite series, actually! XD I’ve been reading them for, gosh… a little over 8 years now, I think? It’s pretty cool that you’ve read Dawn of the Clans, as well as two or three of the other series! =] The original is my favorite, too, though I thought Dawn of the Clans was also really good ^-^ Whaaat, no way! Fireheart/Firestar is my favorite character, as well!! =D I actually have a Webkinz Signature Orange Tabby named after him ;D Aw, well that’s alright! I haven’t read all the books, either! ‘^^ So far, I’ve read the entire Dawn of the Clans series, as well as the original six books, The New Prophecy series, The Power of Three series, and The Omen of the Stars series, plus most of the “super editions”, guides, and manga. I haven’t read the two newest series, A Vision of Shadows and The Broken Code, yet, but plan on doing so over the summer :) Awesome to meet a fellow Warriors reader! >^^<

TaffyKitty12

Oh! And forgot to say, but I you want, feel free to add me on Webkinz: my account name is WarriorCat1010 :) (It’s my second account; you can also friend me on bbdoll11, which is my original and deluxe account. If you’re ever looking for anything deluxe, I’d be happy to send it to you! >^^< )

Hi, Taffy! Nah, no prob! You did warn us, haha ;D Hehe, Taffy.. XD You always make me giggle by your embarrassment of getting more Webkinz pff hehe XD I don’t know why, I kinda find it funny.. ;P That sounds like an awesome deal! That’s a lot of Webkinz, and the Signature Pug being in there? That makes it really good! That was nice of ya to give those other Kinz to your brother too =) The pug is as big as the tuxedo cat? O.o Well, I don’t have that plush.. but I guess it must be kind small then? I always imagined the Signature pug to be about the size of the Signature black lab or Signature Fox. Is it bigger than them…? Oh, and I feel like this must be obvious, but you didn’t get it with yay, right? You didn’t really specify, but I figured it must be without tag at that price. Ooo I do like Napoleon! That’s a great name idea, as well as the personality with it. XD It sounds so funny especially when I picture Napoleon from the Night at the Museum XD ….

…. Oof, I don’t think I have time to do suggestions now though. I hope you don’t mind..! ‘^^ Oooh, how cool! Yeah, those plushes sound really cool! You should sneak some photos of them into the Share Center ;P I love that idea for the bobcat to be Frost’s sister! It sounds so cute, especially the spring-naming thing. XD I feel like Petal is a really great name! I don’t know if there would be any better. It sounds flowery and cute, and springy, which totally goes with her bubbly personality! It’s perfect. So cute. XD Oh! And she should totally love flowers. XD Your wolf sounds like a cool plush! I’m trying to picture him.. I bet he’s pretty, if he has coloring similar to the timber wolf! Those names sound pretty neat, too, if he’s related to your black wolf! Psshh, Taffy XD Now now. Tell me, what did you get at the thrift store? It’s okay, I won’t be jealous. ;P A very close friend, eh? Tell me. How close? REALLY CLOSE? Like. Do they like each other. Oh if they do, you gotta tell meee! XD …

… Oh yeah, sure! Go ahead. I’m sure Fiona’s a great character! I kinda forget what you said she was like.. ‘^^ She was kinda impersonal and liked kung fu or something, right? =P Maybe that was moonie’s pet… I dunno lol. I understand being anxious to be done with it and just post it, heheh! I did that for a long time with a lot of my bios.. do you remember how I kept putting off Candy and Taylor and Tanner’s? ;P Anyway, mini bios? For who? You did something like that before, right? That should be nice! I like the sound of “mini-bio” XD Easier to reply to, yet still showing personality info? NICE. HAH YESS! That’s great!! I can’t wait to seee XD I also drew Candy when she’s looking at Kovu over the bus seat, with her flirty eyes pfft lol. The idea seemed funny to me for some reason. Yet I always have a hard time making my expressions comical and not serious, it seems.. anyway, I’ll post that too. XD Oh and more drawings? …

… Sounds awesome! I can’t wait to see everything! …. *snores — SNORTS* huh? What’d you say about sleeping? Jk, jk, you’re fine, Taffy! No worries! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Bonjour, mon amie Emi (oof that was a random greeting X’D)! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your response (DANG you replied fast, man! XD ) and I’m gonna make sure I reply back really soon! Should be able to type up my response tonight or tomorrow morning! >^^< Hope that's alright with ya…? And okay, okay, fineeee… I'll tell you about more about the "mystery pet" when I reply XDD (Goodness emi, you really know how to get the answers from me X,D ) As well as just how close she is to Fallen Leaves, hue hue. And wait… WHAT you drew Candy and Kovu on the BUS say whaaa… oh my gosh that is EPIC X,D Okay, I cannot WAIT to see that XDDD Thanks, ‘em! :D

Haha! Oh dude, you could’ve just said like “Bonjour mon Emi”..! XD (Why, thank you! *presses hand to heart and looks flattered* I guess I wasn’t busy and felt like replying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) Okay! No yeah, that’s fine. =) YESSSS! Can’t wait hehee! (dang I didn’t know I was that convincing pfft haha) YEAH, I did! Well, sort of. I just drew Candy. =P I didn’t know how I could do both. I do want to draw Kovu sometime though! Maybe with Ava. I just need to get a good sketch of him.. I started one and it looks bad =P I’m also working on two drawings of Stephan, so that’s cool too!

TaffyKitty12

(Back to reply to this! Man, I haven’t replied to one of your guys’s responses to an update of mine for ages… ,XD Feels so nice doing it again!)
              Heyyo, emi! Ah, well, thank you, pal! Guess I just felt a little bad, though, ’cause this update was a heck of a lot longer than I initially intended, eheh =P
              Oh haha, really…? XD Well, I’m glad I make you giggle! XDD (I guess it probably is kinda funny, me always being like “hey, I got some new Webkinz and I’m so sorry for telling you guys” each time I post something like this X,D )
              Thanks, em’! =D I thought it was a pretty good deal, too, considering some of the ‘kinz included would be fairly expensive, otherwise!
              Heheh, well, I thought it would be nice thing to do for him :) Plus, because I already had those, I didn’t have much use for them, anyway (though, I was almost tempted to keep the lab for myself, since it was pretty dang cute XDD ) Ah yes, the signature pug was definitely a deal-maker!…

TaffyKitty12

… Once I saw that, I begged my mom to let me get it, pffft XD
              Yup– I compared them last night, and the pug is definitely comparable in size to the tuxedo cat :) Ah, I’m sorry; I should’ve picked a ‘kinz you had, too, to compare it with! XP Oh, yes, the pug actually is about the same size as the signature fox!! >^^^^< The plush is almost always my main concern, not the virtual XDD
              You do? Well thanks, emi! :) I'm actually starting to like that "Napoleon" idea, myself, ha XD Might just go with it! =] …

TaffyKitty12

Oh pffft, that’s pretty funny, hahaha X,D It’s been a long time since I’ve seen any of the Night at the Museum films, but I think I kinda remember Napoleon? Just curious, which one is he in? I wanna rewatch it so I can see him in all his comedic glory >:D And that’s alright, pal– I don’t mind! >^^< I know it takes awhile to come up with those, anyway ,XD
              Pfhahaha, I think I will! XDD I'm sure I'll be sending some pics into the SC sometime soon, anyway, so maybe I can take a picture of the wolf and bobcat next to some sort of webkinz? That should be alright, I think. It's worked before XD
              You do? Thank ya– glad you like the idea! :D Yeah, I guess I've kinda had a thing with making webkinz siblings lately, so I couldn't pass up the chance ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯ I'm happy you like the name "Petal", too! Ooh, good idea… she should totally love flowers, hahaha XDD Maybe she could be like, a florist, or something?…

TaffyKitty12

… Aw, haha, thank you! He is pretty adorable, I think XD He’s got a pretty fluffy tail, as well as an almost puppy-like face with sweet amber eyes =] He is kinda hard to explain– I’ll definitely have to send in a picture of him! Good, good, heheh XD Welp, in that case, maybe I could go with one of those names? I’m kinda thinking of “Epsilon” right now, but I dunno! Or, maybe I could name him “Omega” and have him be Alpha’s little brother? That could be cute, too, maybe. I’ll have to think on that XD
              [Ohh emi… *sighs* yes, I do find you very convincing. Dang it, I kind of wanted to keep this a surprise, but you leave me no choice X,D Alright, wellll… the animal I got was the black cat, which I already have, but really wanted a second of. So, when I found it at that store for fifty cents, I couldn’t pass it up, you know? XD Anyway, yes, I’ll admit… she is going to be very, very close to Fallen Leaves, as in they like one another. You did it, you caught me *shows hands* XD …

TaffyKitty12

(Wait, whaaa why did my second comment get cut off? :c Welp, lemme try to redo it again, before I move on… sorry about that!
              “Oh, yes, the pug actually is about the same size as the signature fox!! But yeah, the tuxedo cat is pretty small, too… about the same size as the fox and pug ;)
              Ahh, and thanks for noticing that! Oof, I’m only now realizing that I seemed to be kinda lacking in details… ,XD Yes, you are right: the pug didn’t have a tag! It would been awesome if it did, of course, but hey– I’m just as happy with no tag, too! :) The plush is almost always my main concern, not the virtual XDD …
              [continue with rest]” )

TaffyKitty12

(continuing from reply four)
              … But, I’m going to keep the cat’s name a secret for now, until I can post a picture of her to the SC, or something =P Also, she may be turned into a character, hue hue >:D ]
              Well, as long as you’re sure… thanks, emi! ^-^ ‘Long as it’s okay with everyone else, I’ll probably post her bio on Tuesday, then =] Oh, no, hahaha XD That would be moonie’s dutch bunny, Rose, I believe! Let’s see… I don’t want to spoil too much, but basically, Fiona is Jessie’s weird, socially-inept, and scatterbrained sister, who is obsessed with zums and eating Cocoa Puffs XD She’s a goofy character, that’s for sure!
              Heheh, yeah… after promising or working on a biography for so long, you just kind of want to get it out the way, you know? :P Oh yes, I remember that!! I am glad you posted those guys’ bios, though– honestly, I love Candy, Tanner, and Taylor so much, haha X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… I hope I can find their bios again sometime, because I’d kinda like to re-read them!
              About the mini bios, I haven’t quite decided yet, but… I think I may post one for Ava, and maybe Sawyer and Moth Flight, too. Possibly Dahlia (signature deer), as well, since I think I have a personality figured out for her now. Basically, I just plan on doing it for any character who I want to tell you guys about, but currently do not have enough information for a “full bio” for and/or don’t plan on using super often, if you know what I mean? Hmm, yeah, I think I might have posted some before! It seems kinda familiar… I may have done that a few years ago, when I was redoing the bios for Pikachu and friends. But yeah, they’ll be shorter (maybe 4 to 6 replies long), easier to reply to, and easier to post, hahaha XD It would allow me to tell you guys the basics about some of my characters, without boring or stressing everyone out! Glad you like the sound of it, so far, haha XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Ohhh, and that’s okay! I was wondering how you’d do that anyways, because I thought it would be kind of hard to draw both her and Kovu in that perspective X,D But yeah, regardless, I can’t wait to see it! =D Anything involving Candy with a comical expression sounds amazing to me, pffft XDD (Aw, that would be so cute and cool if you did, emi! I bet Kovu (and Ava, if you drew her, heheh) would look great in your style! ^-^ Naww I’m sure it’s not THAT bad, emi– you’re being too hard on yourself! Whatever way you draw him, I know I’d love! ;) Heck, I just like it when my friends draw my characters, pffft X,D OOOOH and two Stephan drawings, huh? Nice, man! XD I, for one, would love to see those!)
              Yup! So long as I stay motivated, I plan on doing as much drawing (both traditional and digital) as I can over the next month or two XD …

TaffyKitty12

… No, emi, don’t fall asleep! D= Surely my post wasn’t THAT boring, was it? :c Pffft, just kidding XD You’re so funny, emi!
              Welp, thanks for replying to my update, pal (I appreciate it! =] ) and I hope you have a nice rest of your week! ^-^
              Au revoir, mon emi XDD

(Hey there, Taffy! Thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz! I’d reply to this fully, but I gotta get off in a moment to get ready for class ^^; Hopefully, I’ll respond by tomorrow afternoon?? Ah, by the way, I’ve read your post on the other page.. So, I hope you’ll be able to respond to my SC photos soon? Let me know if you ever manage to reply to it! I understand if you can’t really reply to it but I’m just making sure anyway… Since I heard you’re planning on replying to some other stuff instead… :( Seems like you still haven’t made any progress on your reply yet. :/ Oh well :P Let me know regardless! Ah, and this is unrelated but I enjoyed chatting with you yesterday! It was quite a lot of fun, heheh… Especially when we were talking about the SpongeBob voice cast which were pretty awesome people in my opinion! XD I’ll try to reply to you about that in our thread soon. …

…Hopefully by tomorrow morning if I have the time… Welp, I’ll let you know anyway! Also, hopefully we’ll have another chat soon maybe next week? I understand if you don’t feel like doing it next week, I’m just asking haha XP Eek, sorry this is kinda long!! I meant for this reply to be short… :/ Anyway, have a great Tuesday, Taffy! <3)

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, Spring! :) No problem, and that’s totally fine! ^-^ You can take your time replying to this, no rush at all! ;) I look forward to reading your reply, though, once you’re able to post it! >^^< And about your SC pics, yes, I still do definitely plan on replying to them!! I was actually going to respond to those tonight. I would've done them this morning, but I was trying to find and read a book XP (I've been meaning to read a lot over the summer, but I've been spending so much time on the newz and stuff, I haven't really gotten around to it :/ ) Aw, I hope you don't think I'm purposely not replying to your pictures; that's not the case at all! ;-; The only reason I replied to emi and moonie's stuff first is because I've been meaning to do those for longer (emi posted her bio a few months ago, and although moonie's pics were more recent, I needed to make sure I replied back because I haven't responded to her very much lately XP ), so I wanted to finish those, first….

TaffyKitty12

… And even if I did start my reply, I probably wouldn’t have posted it till I was finished typing it in my notes ‘^^ I also gotta finish what page it was on, ahah XP But yeah, no worries– I have forgotten! I’m gonna make sure I work on that right after I finish my chat with moonie! (I’m talking to her right now in the park which is why my reply seems rushed ‘^^ ) Ah yes, I had a great time at the park with you yesterday, too! :D That was so fun! ^-^ We’ll have to talk more about the voice actors, haha XD Hm, sure! If there’s a day next week that works for both of us, I would totally love to have one next week! :) Ah, it’s fine XD I don’t mind having one each week, though there may be sometimes where a week won’t work for me. I don’t know if the end of September will or not, cause I may be pretty busy them? That’s okay; I didn’t mind the length! :) Have a nice Tuesday, and you should see my response up here tomorrow morning!

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, sorry, I meant to say “find the page” not “finish the page”, and “I haven’t forgotten” not “I have forgotten” :P Welp, anyhoo, since I’m on, I’m gonna go ahead and find the page with the link to your SC pics, so I may reply!)

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, Spring, I finally replied to your SC pictures last night– they just moderated this morning =] Sorry again for the wait, but I hope you like my response!

Hey, Taffy! Thanks for letting me know! I don’t have time to reply to this right now. But just letting you know that I just replied to our thread. Sorry for the length, ahah.. I guess I just have a lot that I wanted to say this time ^^; https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/4/#reply-2044005 Anyway, take your time on replying to it! You don’t really need to reply to all of what I said. Oof I didn’t think it would be this long, I think that might be the longest length I ever posted XD And, I’ll make sure to reply to your update sometime tomorrow! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hi again, Spring! ^-^ That’s fine! :) You don’t even have to reply to my previous comment to ya, if you don’t want to XD I know most of it’s outdated now, anyway! Anywho, thanks for letting me know about our thread! >^^^^< I know my update was super long, so I didn't expect any quick responses XD )

Hi again, Taffy! Finally got to respond to this… Hehe, that’s great to know that you got a few more Webkinz! Aww really? I understand! I have done that several times before actually.. Whoa, that’s a good deal I gotta say! Ooh, a yellow lab!! Aww, that’s sweet that you gave those to your brother. ^^ The Irish Setter seems quite adorable! I just looked it up because I didn’t remember what that pet was XD Hmm, it does seem quite pretty.. Oh my gosh, the St. Pat’s Setter!! That one’s cute! Kinda reminds me of the Clover Puppy which I actually want but it seems to be quite expensive… :s But yes, it is quite pretty with its green colors! ^-^ Congrats! The plush sounds so pretty with its sparkles and ribbons! Ah, the Signature Pug? Yeah that one seems quite cute too.. Ahah, I don’t think I have time to do name suggestions at the moment… XP …

… Oh, heheh.. I don’t mind! Whoa, that’s pretty great you went to a zoo! XD Aww, that’s nice that they bought you a couple of plushies! ^-^ Woow, that bobcat sounds pretty and cute, especially with the pink-ish fur XD I don’t really mind plushies that aren’t really Webkinz related, I have several of them I think? I kinda want a Patrick Star plush to be honest pfft XD (Sorry I know this isn’t really Webkinz related) Ah really? That’s cool you’re making them into characters! That sounds pretty interesting! ^-^ Oh, haha “Petal” seems cute and quite beautiful for a name for the bobcat! Ah, Warriors? I see you mention that quite a lot… I’ve heard about it, but I’m kinda not really interested into that kind of stuff it’s based of… Then again, I don’t really read lots of books tbh. Haha, that is quite funny XD I think those name suggestions for the wolf seems pretty quite cool and unique. Oh cool! Yeah I won’t mind if you post about that new Webkinz in a few weeks! …

…Ah alright then, sure I won’t mind if you post a bio next Tuesday since I know you’ve been meaning to do it for quite a while. Mini bios sounds good to me! Since I think that’ll be easier. Well, I’m already planning on posting my drawings next Wednesday or Thursday anyway… Ooh, surprise drawings? Niice! Looking forward to seeing those ^u^ Aww, it’s okay, I don’t mind the length! But I know how that feels XP Nah, you didn’t bore me XD Thanks for letting us know, Taffy! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

(Oh, and if you do know days that will work for us to have a chat, you can just reply to them here instead of making a separate post if that makes it easier for you? Though you can make a separate post if that’s easier for you! I’m just saying that because it seems like a new page will be created soon…) You don’t need to reply to all of what I said in my reply XD Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week! <3

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Alrighty, well, I’m finally here to reply to this! Sorry about the wait!! XP Unfortunately, I can’t work on my reply for too long right now, (I gotta eat lunch and finish school, soon), but whatever I don’t do now I will be sure to finish later today!! I hope that’s all right! ^^’
        Anyway, thanks for the update, pal! ^-^ Nah, of course I don’t mind…I was expecting it, after all, so I would’ve been disappointed if you hadn’t posted it! ;) Ooh, really? That’s awesome that you got some more Webkinz, Taffy!! =D Aw, it’s okay…I certainly wouldn’t have minded if you’d posted about ‘em back when you got them, but, I can relate to your wanting to wait…I do the same thing a lot myself, heheh :P Thanks for letting us know about them now, though! :)
        OOH you got a Webkinz lot? Niiice!! XD I really love those, haha; Webkinz lots often seem to be a pretty good deal for the pets that you get! :D I’ve only gotten one before, myself, a few years back, but it came with six Webkinz and I believe it costed around the price…

ilovemoonie

…I would’ve had to pay to get one of the more expensive ones in there (the Okapi), individually? But anyway, WOW, $18 is an incredible price for all those Webkinz!! Even if they don’t have codes, that’s still an amazing deal!! 8D I can definitely see why you couldn’t pass it up, hehe! ;D Aww, and that was sweet of you to give the Lil’ Kinz Chihuahua, Schnauzer, and Yellow Lab to your brother! I’m sure he was happy about that, yeah? ;) If it were me, I probably woulda wanted to keep them, even if I already had one of them, haha XD (Then again, I don’t have any siblings who are still into Webkinz, so they wouldn’t even want them anyway XD )
          Anyway, I gotta say, the three ‘Kinz you ended up keeping for yourself all sound like really amazing pets!! I don’t have any of them, but from the pictures I’ve seen, they’re all super cute pups! ^-^ And, unless I’m mistaken, they’re all relatively expensive, right? That’s so amazing that you got ‘em all so cheap! Congrats on getting the three of them! =D …
          (to be continued very soon!)

TaffyKitty12

[Hiya, moonie! Just wanted to say that I've read your reply so far, and I totally don't mind you finishing the rest later! :) After all, schoolwork and mealtime(s) come first, right? ;) I get it! >^^< (Besides, I know my update was pretty long, anyway, ahah... '^^ I wish I could keep these things shorter; I feel bad stressing you guys out with so much to reply to! DX ) Anywho, thanks for letting me know, pal, and I look forward to reading (and hopefully even replying to!) the rest, whenever you're able to work on and post it! ^-^ ]

ilovemoonie

[Thanks for understanding, Taffy! ^-^ Gah, I’m sorry I didn’t work on my response at all earlier, though!! XP I meant to this afternoon, but I didn’t end up having much time, and then I was at my church youth group this evening… =/ I have a bit of time to continue my reply before I go to bed, but I’m afraid I’ll have to finish the rest tomorrow… I apologize for taking so much longer than I said!! D= (Ah, and no worries; I never mind long updates, hehe! ;D ) Anyway, thanks, and I’ll go ahead and continue my response now and then do the rest tomorrow! :) ]:
              … First off, that’s awesome that you got the Irish Setter! That one’s so cute, and I’ve always thought its coloring looked really pretty ^u^ Ooh, its fur is soft and curly, too, you say? Nice! Nothing better than a soft Webkinz, right? ;D Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was so expensive, though! :o But I guess lots of those older, retired pets have become pretty pricey…that’s great that you were able to get one as a part of this lot! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… Ahh and that’s so neat that you got the St. Pat’s Setter, too!! =D I’ve always loved that one! <3 Oh, so it’s still pretty inexpensive, is it? Good, maybe I can still get one sometime, then! :P I guess I kinda assumed it had gotten more expensive by now…is it just me, or have lots of previously cheap, non-Signature Webkinz been rocketing up in price lately? XP Anyway, but back to the point, I’m glad you could get one!! Ah, so the plush has green sparkles and ribbons in its fur? That is a nice touch! XD I dunno about you, but I always liked the combination of white and green on that plush ;)
              And lastly, congratulations on getting the Signature Pug, pal!! Ah, I was so excited when I read that you had gotten one!! \^-^/ I know you’ve been wanting one for a long time, so I’m thrilled to hear that you could finally add it to the your collection! :D Aw man, it sounds so adorable… <3 I’m glad you like the plush so much! Oh, so it’s pretty comparable in size to the tuxedo cat, then? …

ilovemoonie

… Just curious, is it as stiff as that one, too, or a bit more flexible, like the fox? Either way, it sounds so precious :’D You’re really making me want to get one of my own now, haha XD *checks Signature Pug on eBay* Whaaat I found a new one for $28! :o Darn it Taffy, I don’t need more Webkinz XDD Now I’m tempted ;P
              Well anyway, enough about me, congrats again on your awesome new Webkinz, my friend!! ^-^ That truly is an amazing deal, and I hope you’ve been enjoying them all!! =]
              Aw, and it’s all right! It can take awhile to think of that perfect name sometimes, you know? I gotta say, though, I do really like the ones you’re considering for your Irish Setter and Pug! I think “Scarlet” sounds really pretty on the setter (pffft I don’t think it’s unoriginal; I think it’s fitting! ;) ), and oh my goodnesssss, I LOVE Napoleon for the pug!! I cannot recommend that name enough XDD I don’t know why, but I honestly think it sounds perfect on the pug, and I absolutely love the idea…

ilovemoonie

…of him being a short and ambitious character! It’s perfect! You should totally name him that, haha! ;D DO ITTTT
              Anyway, I’d be more than happy to give you some name suggestions, though! ^-^ Here’s some names that might work:
              Irish Setter: Amber, Ginger, Fiona, Auburn, Annie, Autumn, Hazel, Poppy, Sorrell, Merida (like the main character from the Pixar movie “Brave”; I dunno why, but the Irish Setter made me think of her, since she has red hair and is either Scottish or Irish (can’t remember which one XD)), Rebecca, Melissa, Maple, Mable, Bridgett, Cara, Moira, Makenzie, Julianna, or Ginny.
              St. Pat’s Setter: Emerald, Shannon, Lucy, Charley, Eleanor, Patricia, Clover, Carys, Cordelia, Valerie, Felicity, Winifred, Beatrice, Ira, or Serendipity.
              Alrighty, well, I hope these help some! For the Irish Setter, I tried to use some names that had something to do with the coloring (I looked up names for kids who had red hair pfft XD ), and for both of them I suggested several names that are Irish, or that I thought sounded Irish. (Really most of the names could be used for either one…

ilovemoonie

…of your Setters, hehe ;) )
              As for the pug, I don’t really think you need any suggestions, haha, because I love your idea of “Napoleon”, but, just in case, here’s a few: Male names: Percy, Oliver, Peter, Oscar, Otis, Edmund, Prince, Connor, Michael, Douglas, or Ivan. Female names: Priscilla, Poppy, Daisy, London, Laura, Elisa, Paige, or Hannah.
              Be sure to let us know when you decide for sure on a name for your Pug, as well as your two Setters! =)
              Ooh, and that’s awesome that you went to a zoo recently, Taffy! Those are always really neat! It’s fun seeing all the different animals, don’t you think? :) Ahh and I love zoo gift shops, haha! They always have a ton of stuffed animals, at least at the zoo we usually go to does XD That’s awesome that the relative you went with bought you a couple of stuffed animals! That was sweet of them! ^-^ Oooh that bobcat sounds really pretty! The light pink/tan fur sounds very pretty, as do the golden eyes! Ah and that’s so cool that you got a timber wolf plush, too!! :D …

ilovemoonie

… I love wolf plushes <3 Wow, it looks pretty similar to the Signature Timber Wolf? That’s definitely a plus, hehe! Always nice finding a good “replacement” of sorts for a really expensive Signature, you know? ;) Just curious, what brand are the bobcat and wolf that you got? (I guess we’re probably allowed to say that on here, right? I think I have before…but if you don’t feel comfortable saying, you certainly don’t have to!) Well, either way, they sound adorable, and congrats on getting them!! ^u^ Just curious, do you think you’ll ever post some photos of them to the SC? I’d love to see what they look like! (I can kinda picture it in my head, but I’m probably picturing them very wrong haha XD )
              Ah, and no worries— I never mind hearing about non-Webkinz plushes, hehe! ;) Oh, that's awesome that you're considering making them into characters! I really love the idea of your bobcat being Frost's sister!! :D (You know me and sibling characters, haha; I'll always approve of a character that I love having a brother or sister XDD ) I think that's perfect! …

ilovemoonie

(Ah…I’m really, really sorry, Taffy, but I’m afraid I’ll have to finish my response to your update over the weekend… XP I apologize!! >.< I really wanted to finish my reply today, but there's just been a lot posted, and I haven't had much time ^^' I promise I will finish my response over the weekend, though, and have it posted by Monday! I hope that's all right, and I'm sorry again for taking such a long time! =/ I hope you have a nice weekend, though, and I'll be sure to finish replying very soon!)

TaffyKitty12

[Aw, that's okay, 'moonie-- don't feel bad about it!! I know it's hard getting to everything before the weekend ends, so no worries! (Besides, as mentioned, I know you've been busy lately, anyway, so I totally understand!) :) Nonetheless, I look forward to reading the rest of your reply! ^-^ (By the way, thanks for the name suggestions you gave me! ^^< ) Do you think you'll still able to post it today, or will you have to finish the rest sometime later this week? Just curious, so I know when to look for your reply! =] Oh, and also, don't worry about responding to the bio thing, 'cause that's old news now, anyway ,XD Anything that's outdated, don't feel like ya have to reply back to!]

ilovemoonie

(Ah, thanks so much for understanding, Taffy…I really appreciate you being so patient with me!! <3 I still feel bad for making you wait so long, though…I should've finished my reply a long time ago! XP I didn't get the chance to respond over the weekend, however, as I ended up being busier than I expected… =/ (Someone my family knows ended up visiting Sunday afternoon, which I didn't know about very far in advance, so that kept me busy for a couple of hours, eheh (that's why I wouldn't have been able to wait for you very long at the park when you had to leave for a bit; otherwise, I would have been more than willing to wait for ya to come back!) Anyway, I'll be typing up more of my response now, though, and I will be sure to have it finished no later than tomorrow (Tuesday) morning! I am so sorry again for taking so long!! I don't know how I let that happen… XP (Oh, and no problem! I'm always more than happy to give my friends name suggestions! I hope they were of help to you! :) ))

ilovemoonie

(continued from “I think that’s perfect!”) … Bobcats and lynxes are really similar, I think, (I don’t even know what’s different about them…? I think lynxes are probably bigger, like you said, and maybe they live in different places? I dunno), so your new bobcat plush is a great choice for Frost’s sister, I’d say! :) Oooh, and I think “Petal” is a wonderful name for her, too! =D It sounds really cute and pretty, and is a great contrast to winter-y Frost! ;) And it’s the name of a Warriors character too?? Man, that’s perfect! Not only is it a fitting name, but it’s also the name of a character from Warriors! It don’t get no better than that XD I love the ideas you have for her personality, as well! I can totally see her as a bubbly, talkative, and outgoing character! ^-^ And toaster pastries sound good! I like the idea of her liking a dessert that’s kind of “opposite” from ice cream, hehe ;) Anyway, I love all the ideas you have for your new bobcat, so far, and it’d be awesome if you were able to…

ilovemoonie

…develop her personality enough to be able to use her on here, someday!! :D I’d be delighted to see her and Frost together sometime! Have you thought at all about whether they’d get along, considering their personalities seem rather different?
              Additionally, I like the ideas that you’ve come up with so far for your wolf! :) I think it’d be neat if you decided to have him be related to your Black Wolf, Alpha, or your Signature Red Wolf, Dakota! ^-^ Just curious, do you know what his relation to them would be, if you decide to have him be related to one of them? Like, would he be their brother, or maybe their cousin? Ooh and I like those name ideas! Place and state names are pretty cool, in my opinion, and it’d be awesome if you decided to name him after a letter of the Greek alphabet, too! =D I really like the sound of “Epsilon”, especially…I dunno why but I just think that sounds like a pretty cool name XD (In fact, I actually think I was considering it briefly for my Husky Pup, before I stumbled upon the name “Malachi”) …

ilovemoonie

… Either way, I hope you’ll be able to find that perfect, unique name that you’re looking for! =) If you ever need any suggestions, I’d be happy to help! You’ll have to let us know when you decide on a name for him, and whether or not he’ll be related to one of your Webkinz wolves. :) Just curious, have you thought of any personality ideas for him, yet?
              (Ooh yes…and your mysterious new Webkinz, hehe ;) I enjoyed hearing about her at the park! I gotta say, she sounds pretty awesome, and I’m glad that you were able to get another Black Cat!! ^-^ That one is a really cute plush, don’t you think? I love how floppy it is, and how its fur almost “sparkles” in the light, if you know what I mean? ;) Aw, it’s okay, Taffy…no need to feel bad! I wouldn’t have minded at all if you’d posted about her last week, but, I do understand your wanting to wait. I do hope you’ll decide to post about her soon, though! I know you already told me about her, but still, I’ll be excited to read…

ilovemoonie

…about her all the same! XD )
              Also, I know the whole “bio” part of your post is pretty outdated now (thanks to my late reply, eheh XP ), but I just wanted to say that I really like your idea of doing “mini bios” on here! That’s a really great idea, I’d say! ^-^ It sounds perfect for characters who may not have completely developed or super complicated personalities, but that still have enough information so that you’d want to share their bio on here. I’d certainly love to read some of those, sometime! =) (And perhaps I could even make a few of my own, eventually…? I can think of several characters of mine who would qualify for a “mini bio”, hehe XD Of course, I’d only do it with your permission, though!)
              Ooh and that’s great that you plan on drawing more over the next few weeks; I hope you’ll be able to do that! =) Just curious, do you have any ideas of what you want to draw? Either way, I’d certainly love to see some new drawings from you soon!! :D Ooh and surprises, eh? Nice! XD …

ilovemoonie

… You always have my permission to draw any of my characters, so if you’re ever bored and don’t know what to draw, feel free to sketch one of ‘em, hehe! ;)
              In all, thank you for the update, Taffy, and congrats again on your amazing new Webkinz and stuffed animals!! \^-^/ I hope you’ve been enjoying them all! :D And again, I am so, so sorry for taking such a ridiculously long time to reply!! DX I promise I will try to respond to your posts faster in the future! But, at least I was able to finish my reply eventually…I still feel bad for making you wait a whole week for my whole response, though!! >.< Also, no worries, you didn’t *yawns* put me to sleep with your…updaaaa… *starts snoring* Nahh, I’m just kidding XD I didn’t mind the length one bit, actually! :)
              Thanks again for letting us know about your new pets and stuff, and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday, Taffy! ^u^

TaffyKitty12

(This is random, but if you guys see this, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @ilovemoonie, I just wanted to let you both know that I *finally* replied to Anna’s bio and the SC pics, respectively! I worked hard all weekend (and even an hour or two this morning) to make sure those would be submitted today ,XD Thanks for being patient with me!)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! Oh, thanks for letting me know! =) I went ahead and read the rest of your response to my SC pictures a little while ago; thanks so much for taking the time to reply to them, pal! I really appreciate it!! ^-^ I’m glad you liked them all– your kind comments really made me smile! <3 Oh, wow, and really? Ah, I'm sorry you had to spend so much of your weekend working on your replies to us! XP That was very sweet of you to do, though; I know it can be hard (at least for me) to find the time and/or motivation to reply to long things, especially if they were posted awhile back, so that was very thoughtful of you to take the time to reply! =) I know you said I didn't have to reply back to your response, but I do want to, if I can! Unfortunately, I can't guarantee anything (it just depends on how busy I am this week and how much is posted on here), but I will try to reply sometime this week, if I can! :)
        Oh! And this is totally unrelated, but…

ilovemoonie

…I know in your response to my update two pages back (which, I’ll try to reply to that soon too, by the way!), you mentioned something about having another private chat soon, and since you said you won’t be having your art class this Tuesday afternoon, I was wondering, do you think tomorrow (Tuesday) would work for you for a chat…? Ah, sorry if it’s kinda short notice! XP If it doesn’t work out, I’d totally understand! I just said Tuesday because, I think that’s the only day this week (besides Sunday, possibly), that could work for us to have a chat, since you’ll be having once with Spring today and will be busy on Wednesday, and I think I might be busy Thursday afternoon… No worries if tomorrow doesn’t work for you, though, or if you’d just rather not have one then! I know you’ll be having a chat with Spring this afternoon, so I’d understand if it’d be too much to have a chat two days in a row. I don’t wanna pressure you or anything! If it does work/you’d like to have one, then I’d love to chat with ya…

ilovemoonie

…tomorrow at our usual time, but if it doesn’t, that’s fine too, and we could just try to have a chat next week maybe (or Sunday, if that’d work for you). :) Anyway, just thought I’d ask, and let me know whether it works or not! =]

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! :) You’re certainly welcome! ^-^ I wanted to let you guys know, just in case (since I realize they’re kinda far back and wasn’t sure if you’d see them!), and I’m glad to hear that my reply made you happy! ;D Aw, it’s no problem at all, pal– I promised you I’d reply, after all! It can be hard to find motivation, especially after it’s been awhile since something has been busy, but thankfully, I was determined to actually get it done! Besides, time passes by fast when I work on things like that, anyway XD I enjoyed responding, and I’m so happy I got around to it this time (considering I’ve been so lousy replying to your other posts lately XP )! Trust me, I would’ve felt absolutely terrible if I didn’t reply DX But, I’m glad I have it submitted for you now! :) Ah, and that’s okay! You can still totally reply, if ya want (I’ll be sure to read your response, if you do!), but if it’s too much…

TaffyKitty12

… of a hassle for you, don’t worry ’bout it! I totally understand if you end up not getting around to it, or if you can’t reply for a week or two! I know my response was pretty long, ahah ‘^^ Also, thanks for letting me know about the chats! ^-^ (And it’s fine; you can reply back to it whenever, no rush! ;) ) Tomorrow is actually looking pretty for me right now… I’m pretty sure it would work on my end! So, as long as it would work for you, I’d be delighted to have one tomorrow afternoon at our usual time! :D (‘Course, in the rare case that something were to change, I’d be sure to let you know before the chat time) I think tomorrow would work best for me, anyway, because I’m not quite sure yet what I’d be doing on Thursday… I’m gonna be busier later this week, so that day may not have even worked out, anyway ‘^^ (Sunday might have worked, but I have some stuff going on that afternoon)…

TaffyKitty12

… (if there’s a way that Sunday may also work for a chat, too, I’ll try to let you know before the weekend!) Nah, it’s no problem at all, haha XD I don’t mind having chats two days in a row! So yep, ‘long as nothing pops up for either of us, let’s try to plan on one tomorrow, then! >^^< I hope it'll work– I can't wait to talk to ya again! ;D Thanks for asking me! =]

ilovemoonie

Hi again, Taffy! Well, thanks; that was considerate of you to let us know! =) If it wasn’t for the fact that I tend to check people’s profiles often to see if they’ve made any new replies (I dunno, I just find it easier then having to go back to a particular page :P ), I may not have seen your response, so it was nice of you to tell us! Aw, thanks– it definitely did! ^-^ Well, I’m glad you were able to finish your response, then! :) Honestly, I wish I had more motivation like that XD There’s been several times where I’ve let something go un-replied to because it’s been a while since it was posted and then I just sort of forget about it/feel like it’s too late to reply (that’s even happened with your stuff a few times, like Madison’s bio! XP (which I still feel so bad about)), so I could use that sort of determination, haha XD Hehe, well I’m glad you enjoyed responding! I do agree that time goes fast when replying to stuff on here! ;) Aw, and it’s okay, Taffy…even if you hadn’t finished your response…

ilovemoonie

…I wouldn’t want ya to feel so bad! D= I’ll never be mad at you or anything, you know, for not responding to something, considering I have done the same thing plenty of times before! Sometimes it can be hard to get to everything, you know? Nevertheless, I’m glad you were able to respond this time, and thanks again for taking the time to do so! ^-^
              Also, thanks for understanding! I really would like to reply (it’s been a long time since I’ve replied to your response on a post of mine, and I’ve really missed it!), but thanks for understanding if I end up being unable to do so. I’ll certainly try to, though! Perhaps I could even start working on it tomorrow sometime? :) Also, no worries! I never mind long responses, haha XD
              Additionally, thanks for letting me know about the chat! (And thanks for understanding!) Really? Well, great!! I don’t have any plans for this afternoon, so as long as it still works on your end, I’d love to have a chat with you today! =D (All right, that sounds good! If something changes for you and you’re no longer available…

ilovemoonie

…you can either let me know on here or else just send me a letter on Webkinz :) ) Really? Well, I’m glad today works well for you! Always nice when a certain day works out perfectly for both of us, haha XD Oh, and that’s okay, about Sunday! Since we’ll be having one today, we don’t have to do one on Sunday, too! Of course, if it does happen that you’re free that day and in the mood to chat, let me know because I’m always up for a chat haha XD But no worries if it doesn’t work! Hehe, well I’m glad you don’t mind! ;) I just didn’t want you to feel like you had to spend your time at another chat, if there were other things you wanted to get done.
              Anyway, I hope to see you at the park later today, then! (I assume we’ll be having it at 3:00 Central, our usual time?) I’m excited to have another chat with ya; they’re always so much fun!! ^-^
              (Oh! And unrelated, but I’ve read your update above, (congrats on your new ‘Kinz, by the way!! :D )…

ilovemoonie

…and I will be sure to reply to it really soon! I’d do so now, but I’m afraid I’ve gotta start school in a few minutes… XP I’ll definitely be sure to reply later today, though, or tomorrow at the latest! I hope you don’t mind the wait! >.< )

TaffyKitty12

[Heyyo, moonie! :) Ah, I'm afraid I can't I can't reply to this all right now 'cause I gotta eat lunch here in a few minutes... '^^ But, I'll make sure to respond to the rest later! I just quickly wanted to tell ya that I know for sure now that this afternoon will work, and hence, will be certainly attending our chat this afternoon! I can't wait to see you there; should plenty o' fun, as always, haha! XD And about Sunday-- I'll try to let you know about that by Friday! If for some reason I'm still not sure by Friday, could I maybe send you a package on Sunday morning if I think I can make it to one...? The only reason I'm not sure if because my family has a garage sale that day, and I may or may not need to help my parents that afternoon when it's time to our stuff away '^^ Hmm, if we do have a Sunday chat, would there be a way to have it at 2:00 or 2:30 our time...? ...

TaffyKitty12

… imagine that, if I had to help, it would be more around 3:00 or so, but I don’t know ‘^^ Gah, sorry about all the confusion! DX Trust me, if there’s a way I can do Sunday, I would totally love it! :) I’m just hoping I won’t be too busy so I can do it ,XD If something happens it doesn’t work out, I’d of course be more than happy to chat again next week, if you’re available! =] (Oh, and about the update, no worries– you can reply whenever, pal! ^-^ I know it’s pretty long, ahah, so please, don’t feel like you have to rush! Thank you, though; I really do enjoy my new ‘kinz! <3 )]

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! No worries, you can take your time replying to the rest of this! =) In fact, you don’t even have to reply to all of it, if ya don’t want– it’s not really very important, so don’t feel like you need to reply if you don’t have time!
              Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had a really fun time at the park with you this afternoon!! Thanks so much for chatting with me! =D Oh man, that “Webkinz recipe” thing was so amazing and funny haha XDD I think that’d be awesome if you started a thread for it, sometime! ;) Ah, and I really enjoyed hearing the things you told me about Warriors, too! I gotta say, those books sound really amazing!! ^u^ You made me want to read them even more, now, haha XD Also, I apologize again for disappearing for so long at the beginning! XP Darn internet had to go out at the worst time… :/ Thanks for being so patient and waiting on me, though! I’m glad I could finally get it fixed and we were able to chat! ^-^
              Oh, and about Sunday, that’s sounds good! …

ilovemoonie

… If you find out by Friday, you can let me know on here, but if not, I think the package thing will work out fine :) Ahhh, okay…well, I wish your family luck on your garage sale! I totally understand if it turns out you’ll have to be helping with that; no worries if a chat doesn’t work out! If it does work, I’d love to have one, (trust me, I’ll always be willing to chat with ya, hehe XD ), but if not, there’s always next week, right? ;) Also, sure, I think 2:00 or 2:30 could work for me! I think the only thing I’ll be doing on Sunday is going to church, but I should be back in plenty of time to get on Webkinz by 2:00. Of course, if I find out that for some reason Sunday won’t work for me, (or won’t work to have one that early), I’ll definitely let you know, too! :)
              (Also, thanks for understanding! I wanted to start on my reply to your update tonight, but I only have a few minutes to be on here before I have to get ready for bed…

ilovemoonie

…so I knew I’d have hardly any time to work on it… XP No worries, though; I’ll be sure to type it up and post it sometime tomorrow! I’m excited to reply!! =) (Also, thanks for allowing me to post an update on Thursday, too! :) ) Ah, no problem, pal– I’m so glad to hear that you’re enjoying your new ‘Kinz! <3 )

Aww yayyy! Thanks so much for taking all that time, Taffy! <3 I'll be sure to go read it!

TaffyKitty12

No problemo, pal! ^-^ I’m so glad I was able to reply to it– I would’ve felt terrible if I didn’t, especially after I promised you I would! DX I enjoyed typing my response, though, and I hope you enjoy reading it! :) Thanks again for sharing Anna’s biography… she’s an awesome character! ;D

Aw yeah, well you certainly got a lot done! That was a long reply! XD *high five* I’m glad you liked Anna though! If you don’t mind, I think I’ll reply to some of the last things you said in your reply here. Yes, I do intend to post Olivia and Stephan’s bios sometime soon! Although I should probably post them one at time, eheh. I know it’s a lot to reply to. I’m kind of just waiting for a good time to do it, you know? And I did love Spider-Man far from home! I mean I just love spider-man, though, so.. yeah. XD Also, did not suspect Mr evil dude to be evil in the least. I was actually like, “Aw, he’s so nice!” XD And yeah!! I would love to do a chat with you and moonie! That would be so fun! Hmm I don’t really know what days are good though.. I get my work schedule every Tuesday, and it’s different every time. ‘^^ I suppose I can let you know when I’m free every week. (But I actually didn’t get the schedule yet soooo.. I guess I can tell ya when I’m free tomorrow!)

TaffyKitty12

Haha, I guess I did! XDD (It’s funny, too, ’cause I was originally intending on making my reply short, but you know how that turned out X,D *high fives back*) Of course, emi! :) I mean, how can I not like any of your characters?? XD And Anna, especially–she’s just so sweet and cute! <3 Yeah, I totally don't mind, pal! ^-^
              Ah, sweet, I was hoping you'd consider posting bios for those two, 'cause I really want to learn more! XD That's fine, I know it is kinda hard to post two at the same time, heheh '^^ (I mean, I totally wouldn't mind (considering I'm off now and would be able to reply quick XD ) but I get it's tougher to do two at once! Lot more dividing and typing and all that, heheh ;P ) But yeah, I say whenever you want to post one of them, go for it!! ^-^ I honestly don't care when… though I would love to see it sooner than later, heheh XD
              Ahh, nice! :D Haha, well, Spider-Man is pretty awesome, no? And adorable, in my opinion

TaffyKitty12

… Ah, right? Marvel made him seem pretty likable for a portion of the movie O_o I mean, I kind of figured that he’d be the villain because I heard that Mysterio is not a good guy in the comics (I don’t read the comics, but I somehow found that out :P ), but I was beginning to think/kind of hope they made him into a good character after seeing his screen time in the beginning ,XD Honestly, I would never have expected that he was as evil as he was! I was in the theater thinking, “MarVeL hOw CouLd YoU dO tHiS tO Me” X,D
              You would? Sweet, emi! =D Ah, it’s fine… I know you’ve been working, so I wouldn’t have expected any and every day to work! You can always let me know whenever you get your schedule! ^-^ Most days and most times should work on my end, except… Tuesdays can be a little iffy? I have an art class every other Tuesday, so, while a Tuesday chat might work one week, it may not work the next, eheh ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… (unless it was like, early in the morning or afternoon; I can’t do late afternoon/evening chats on the Tuesdays I have class :/ )
              And sure, that sounds fine to me, ‘em! You can let me know whenever! ;)
              [Oh! And this is unrelated, but I'm finally starting my reply to our private roleplay! Good gravy, I let that go too long, ahah XP With any luck, I should have that finished and posted by Thursday, maybe? Oof, and I'll make sure to reply to our one convo in the discussion thread soon, too!]

(Aww XD Oh well!) Pfft, thanks! X) Yeah.. it would be hard for both parties! The poster and the repliers. ;P If you guys want me to do both at once though.. I can! I’ll have to ask everyone about that. Haha, okay! YES I mean he’s pretty cool, yeah. Mhm. Cooool dude. Not cute at all. Yeah! I was totally convinced! XD I had actually heard that too.. my dad told me Mysterio was a bad guy in the comics, and I totally blew it off. Like, “PFFT, Dad.. PUHLEAASE! Have you seen the trailers? He’s a good guy!” XD Hahahh, yeah XD Surprise villains, man.. they’re so popular, you’d think we’d be more wary of “nice” characters lol. YEEEESSSSSSSS I would! I know we’re talking about this below already though, so I won’t really reply to what you said there hehee =P (Ohh! Dude. I um.. totally forgot about that roleplay. X’) That would be great though! I’d love to start it up again! That’s fine! I look forward to seeing those replies!)

ilovemoonie

*pokes head through door* Hey, you two! Oof, sorry for cutting in here! XP I have received word, however, of the possibility of the three of us having a chat at the park sometime in the near future, so I just wanted to pop in and say that I’d totally be up for that! XD It’s been awhile since just the three of us have been at a chat, so I think that sounds like a lot of fun! ^-^ Just let me know when you guys find out what days work for you…I’m usually free on most afternoons, so I should be pretty flexible I think ;) *steps back out and closes door behind me*

*opens door* HEY, get back here! XD Nope, you’re fine! Thanks for replying, actually! Hehe XD A little birdie told ya, hm? But yeah, I agree! It would be so fun and it would be easier to talk about our roleplays and characters, and ya know, I also just really like you guys so.. XD my old buddies X) You’re pretty free? Well that’s awesome! I’m not totally sure what’s going on with my schedule, as I might hang out with friends once or twice this week.. but I’m free every afternoon till Monday, except possibly Sunday afternoon (ie the doing stuff with friends possibility). So we just gotta see when Taffy’s free, I think!

TaffyKitty12

Whaaa I didn’t know there was an imaginary door on this forum WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS TELL ME XD Okay, okay, all joking aside, I totally agree with you guys that a chat with just the three of us would be totally awesome! ;D (And no worries moonie, you read everything correctly :) Glad you replied!) For me, most afternoons shoulda probably work, too, except… well, I know next Tuesday won’t work, because of art class (Tuesday’s are gonna be very hit or miss, I’m afraid ‘^^) :P But otherwise, I should be pretty good, I think! Let’s see, I know I can’t do this afternoon, unfortunately, because I’m gonna be busy =/ Tomorrow could potentially work, depending on what I am doing, but I think you might be busy tomorrow, right moonie? And… oof, I’d say that Friday would be a great day except I know that’s when the private chat is ,XD So uhh, I dunno! Whatever you guys think, really, heheh…

TaffyKitty12

… Since emi might be the busiest of us during the afternoon hours, maybe you, em’, can just let us know what days and times you’re not working/busy, and moonie and I could let you know if those would work out on our end…? I’m sure, that way, we’d come across a day soon that would work for all three of us! I should be fairly flexible, except well… Tueadays can be a little iffy ‘XD (Oh! And about times, I usually eat dinner around 5 KT, so if we talk around then, I maaaay have to take a twenty minute break, or so? Also, I usually can’t talk past 9 or 10 KT ‘^^ )

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, sorry, mean to say “should work” not “shoulda work”, and “that’s when the GROUP chat is” not “that’s when the private chat is” ‘XD The latter was a big oops, ahah :P )

ilovemoonie

*sprints back through the door* Fineee, I’ll come back. And whaaat, Taffy, you didn’t know about the secret forum door?? I use it all the time! XD Pffft you guys made me laugh with the door stuff, though X’D
              But anyway, thanks for not minding, y’all! :) Yesss, I agree; it would be awesome to have a chat with just the three of us! :D You know, now that I think about it, it’s been a looong time since I’ve even seen both of you at the park at the same time, even during a group chat…so, it would be so much fun to chat with you both again!! \^-^/ And emi, nah, I just happened to see Taffy’s post where she mentioned it to you haha XD Not that I was snooping around and reading her response to you, I just saw it when I was looking at her profile ;P
              Anyway, thanks for letting me know what times should work for you guys! Hmm…well, let’s see…how can we make this work… XD Well, as for me, most afternoons usually work, like I said, only I’m not quite sure about tomorrow (Thursday) =/ …

ilovemoonie

… I might have to be helping my parents with something in the afternoon, but, I’m not entirely sure, nor do I know when I’ll find out for sure…hmm…well, I think I could let you guys know on here by tomorrow morning whether or not a chat that day would work for me, if you wanted? Ah, I dunno if that’s too short notice though! XP If you’d rather not mess with trying to do one tomorrow, since it’s so iffy for me right now, (or if it doesn’t work for either of you), it looks like we might have to do one next week instead, since you’ll be busy this afternoon, Taffy, Friday and Saturday are the group chats (and I think I’ll be busy on Friday anyway), and you might be busy on Sunday, emi. Well, I think your suggestion is good, Taffy, about emi letting us know what days and times would work for her, and then we can see if any of those days work for us! I think I’ll be pretty free next week, so almost any afternoon would probably work for me then. Oh! And as far as…

ilovemoonie

…times go, anytime in the afternoon usually works fine for me. Mornings don’t really work because of school (though, I could always make it work and just do school in the afternoon XD ), and evenings don’t work too well either, because I’m usually having to eat dinner, walk my dogs, and do various other chores then :/ Usually the latest I’m available is 7:00 or 7:30 EST/Kinztime (6:00 or 6:30 Central), unfortunately XP But, I guess we were kind of already planning on having it in the afternoon anyway, right?
              Anyway, I hope we can find a day that we’ll all be available! I’m sure we’ll be able to figure something out soon! :)

Geeez, you didn’t know about the forum door? *shakes head* XD I didn’t know about it either Alright ummmm, so I’m thinking I usually work only nights now? So if that’s consistent and I don’t work in the afternoon, then we should be good to plan stuff. Maybe we could do chats on Wednesday afternoon? Like 3 Kinztime? I have Wednesday night church at 6ish, but I think 3 hours is plenty of time anyway. =P And I’m busy on Tuesdays, too, Taffy, so no worries!

ilovemoonie

Wait…what if…the forum door is just a figment of our imagination…? :o DUN DUN DUN XD Oh, really? That’s interesting that you only seem to be working nights, now, emi! Did you ask to only work nights, or did they just randomly start scheduling you to work at night? ;P Welp, I guess that does make it easier to plan chats, though! Ooh, Wednesdays sound good to me! Next Wednesday is looking pretty free for me, currently, and Wednesdays in general are usually pretty uneventful, so I think that day should work out well on my end! =) I have Wednesday night youth group, too, but that’s not until 7:00 or 7:30 Kinztime, so it should still give us plenty of time to chat! :) As for the time, 3:00 Kinztime works for me! Wait, is this going to be like, a weekly or almost weekly chat, or are we just doing it once? Anyway, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Taffy thinks about Wednesday! Maybe…we’ve finally figured out a day that works for all of us? *holds breath*

Comments are closed.