New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,611 replies, has 97 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 2 hours, 46 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas!
      Well, as mentioned last week, I’m gonna go ahead and post a pet bio today (thanks for giving me permission to do this, Spring! <3)… if that's okay with everyone? Hope nobody minds! DX
      Oh, and uh, heheh, I feel a little embarrassed saying this, but… I'm actually not posting Fiona's bio today '^^ I was almost finished with it on Friday, but I realized that a few parts of the bio required major editing. Some parts needed more elaboration, while others… I just didn't like the way they were worded, I guess? I had some trouble with her "likes" and "dislikes" list, too =P I mean, I guess it would've been okay and I woulda got that all figured out, but I would've felt bad if I ended up posting a bio that was mediocre, especially considering I made such a big deal of it last week, ahah XP Don't wanna waste your guy's time with something I could've done a better job on! ;-;
      So, to make a long story short, I have decided to post the biography for Randy…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… (Andy’s younger brother) today, instead! Just as well, anyway, considering I’ve actually been promising his biography a lot longer than Fiona’s ,XD (I believe I’ve wanted to post a bio for Randy ever since I got him back in February?)
        Anyway, I just hope you guys aren’t too upset with me about the last-minute switch! DX I promise I’ll still post a bio for Fiona soon, after I fix everything that needs fixin’!
        In the meantime, I hope you guys at least like Randy’s biography, which I will be posting down below very soon! (Still gotta finish a few things for it this morning, but it should be up here within a few hours, nonetheless!):

TaffyKitty12

Name: Randy Tenor (his true first name is “Randall”, but everyone just calls him “Randy” for short). Species: Signature Chow Chow. Gender: Boy. Eye Color: Hazel. Age: Either 15 or 16; haven’t officially decided yet.
        Appearance: Randy is a stocky signature chow chow with orange-brown/dark amber fur and a curled tail. He has a round, somewhat chubby face with a blunt muzzle and a dark gray streak of fur between his eyes. His ears are pretty tiny, too. Randy is definitely shorter than his older brother, and is kind of on the short side for a chow chow his age, as well.
        Doesn’t wear clothes often, and almost seldom wears hats (unlike his brother). However, Randy will occasionally wear a red, blue, or orange Hawaiian shirt paired with shorts. It’s his favorite kind of outfit!
        Family: Currently, in his immediate family, Randy has two parents (his mother, Sandy, and his father, Dandy), as well as a brother named “Andy”, who is about 2 or 3 years older than he is.
        (I said “currently” because…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … because I *might* give Andy and Randy a little sister named “Mandy” [I got a regular chow chow I haven't adopted yet; considerin' making her a sibling of these guys] but I don’t know yet ,XD )
          I’m sure he has some aunts and uncles and grandparents, too, and stuff!
          Personality: ‘Ever met someone whose vibrant personality has lit up the whole room? Well, there is one particular young chow chow who does just that… and his name is Randy Tenor.
          For starters, Randy is a friendly, extroverted guy, who loves being around others and truly enjoys meeting an unfamiliar face! Why, there’s nothin’ more he likes than making himself a brand new pal!
          Though he’s outgoing, he’s definitely not an in-your-face kind of person who will talk your head off, whether you like it or not unlike a particular fennec fox I know XD If he senses that someone is shy or not really into talking to a person they don’t know well, Randy won’t bother them too much, though he may make a friendly comment or ask how they are doing, in hopes of initiating even a little conversation….

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … But, if Randy meets someone who’s outgoing and talkative, like himself, you never quite know… they may as well as be talking to each other for hours on end!
            Moreover, Randy’s very happy-go-lucky, and is fairly optimistic, to boot! Almost always sporting a smile, it’s rare when someone sees this little fella upset or angry.
            It’s worth mentioning that Randy is also thick-skinned. As in, really thick-skinned… XD If someone says something mean or rude to Randy, he doesn’t even pay attention to it: he just shrugs, says “okay”, and continues with his day. Unless another ‘kinz insults him very, very personally, Randy is always one to let those kinds of things go. He tries not to let it bother him, even on the inside. And, more often than not, Randy succeeds in doing so. Whatever mean things a bully has to say, Randy takes them as nothing more than a grain of salt. Hence, it’s rare when mean ‘kinz bother Randy these days, since they don’t get the satisfaction of making him emotional. Nonetheless, even if Randy doesn’t let bullies bother him, he does…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … get kinda upset if he sees one of his friends being picked on. Though he’s not quite bold enough to take on someone like that himself, Randy will at least try to move his pal out of the situation and make him or her feel better.
              Also, well, though it’s maybe more of a “neutral” trait, Randy is actually the exact opposite of his brother in the way he reacts to things. Unlike Andy, Randy isn’t overdramatic; rather, if anything, he’s “underdramatic” XD Usually, Randy tends to utilize euphemisms in his speech, which makes things seem less negative than they really are, at times (though of course, that’s only with stuff that isn’t super serious). Or, he’d just be realistic and say exactly what happened, without overemphasizing anything. For instance, let’s say something of his got totally wrecked. Andy would probably create a crazy story as to how it happened, and overexaggerate the details, while Randy would just say something like, “Oh, well, it got a little damaged, but I’m sure it can be fixed” or “Well, [tells exact story of how it got broke] but I’m….

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … sure there’s a way I can repair it!” Some of Randy’s friends like this quality about him; the fact that he tries to be positive, and doesn’t act like a total “drama queen” unlike his brother XD Though, a few of his pals do wish he wouldn’t always make the things that go wrong with him sound less worse than they are, since it’s harder to feel bad for him.
              Randy is pretty even-tempered, as well, and manages to maintain a calm and content composure in many situations. He’s slow to anger! But, even if one of his friends does something that makes him upset, Randy is quick to forgive them and move on.
              However, in terms of negative traits, well… Randy is not without a few. One of his “unfavorable” characteristics is the fact that he is often far too trusting of others. Unlike Perry (signature pig) who seems distrusting of most ‘kinz he doesn’t know well, Randy is the exact opposite– he practically places his trust in almost everyone!
              And, unfortunately, he has even confided in some of my sleazy, clearly untrustworthy characters in the past…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … which didn’t end up too well :P
              Randy likes to believe the best of everyone, if he can, but he does so almost to a fault, which has made him an easy guy to take advantage of. It also doesn’t help that, even if someone betrays him over and over, Randy still keeps giving them second chances, thinking that maybe their behavior will change. Only when someone betrays his trust more than four or five times, will he reconsider.
              Furthermore, Randy can be a little naive sometimes, as well as kind of gullible. He has good intentions, but he sometimes makes the wrong decisions, or places his trust in the wrong people, as aforementioned. And, it’s sorta easy to get him to believe or do something, too, which has unfortunately made him a target for various pranks and jokes.
              But, in spite of Randy’s gullibility and tendency to confide in just about everyone he meets, he’s a pretty good-hearted, sweet guy overall, and you can bet that he’d make an excellent friend!
              As far as other things go, Randy is actually a skilled musician, who very much enjoys playing the ukulele…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … Ever since he received one from his grandmother, Randy has been practically attached to his instrument, which he brings with him almost everywhere he goes! Needless to say, he is great at playing it! Even better, Randy has a pretty good singing voice, as well, which (of course) he uses in accompaniment to his ukulele. Whenever he starts to play, heads will turn, ears will twitch, and tails will wag… most anyone who hears his music is bound to enjoy it! However, Andy, is quite jealous of Randy’s musical and vocal skills. Though Andy is excellent at writing songs, he’s uh… maybe not so great at singing them, heheh :P (His singing voice is alright, but nothing compared to Randy’s!) Andy’s kind of upset that his brother is great at those things and he’s not, considering Randy’s not a songwriter, nor is he even particularly looking for a career in music. I dunno why, but I think it would be adorable if Randy, Eric, and Pebble Heart started a band together, pffft :,D
              It’s worth noting, too, that Randy loves basically anything vanilla-flavored, haha. Whether it’s ice cream, yogurt…

TaffyKitty12

~8~ … cookies, or pudding, Randy just loves vanilla! But, his love of the flavor does create some tension between him and Andy, since his older brother is the exact opposite (Andy is what you would consider a “chocoholic”). So, needless to say, they sometimes argue about which flavor is better, which can get a little heated :P But, they do agree on one thing: chocolate and vanilla do go pretty good together XD
              And, finally, Randy is really into just about anything tropical or island-y… it always makes him feel so content and relaxed! In fact, he’s pretty much decorated his whole room in island decor, with paintings of the beach hanging above his bed, and the seashells he’s collected throughout the years on display for all to see.
              Friends: As one can imagine, Randy has a rather large friends group, due to his peppy, amiable personality! Although, he currently doesn’t have as many friends as he could, because Andy…

TaffyKitty12

~9~ … has kinda tried to keep his little brother away from his own friends (especially Ellie, my signature yorkie– Andy especially keeps him away from her) since he usually steals all their attention ,XD (Andy is always worried that, if his friends meet Randy, they won’t want anything to do with him anymore. Poor guy, he just wants a little love, too!)
              Nonetheless, he’s still made a pretty good amount of pals! Some of their names may sound familiar to you guys (like Zora and Shawn), while others (such as Montana, the chubby, excitable buffalo who loves music as much as Randy does), well, would be more obscure XD
              However, it comes as a surprise to many that one of Randy’s absolute closest friends is actually Fiona, Jessie’s older sister, of whom is often called “weird” or “strange” because of her odd habits. Despite her quirks, as well as the fact that Andy is three or four years younger than she is, the two have become the best of pals! Though Fiona has a pretty short attention span, she actually manages to pay attention to Randy when he talks… and Randy…

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … doesn’t mind her quirks. In fact, he often enjoys listening to her ramble about zums or cereal, or just how much she hates shrimp puffs XD And, when they’re not talking, the two sometimes just enjoy spending time in the great outdoors (Fiona likes to stare at all the trees and flowers and critters while Randy plays his ukulele in the background). Since Randy is practically Fiona’s only friend, she is certainly grateful for his friendship!
              Favorite Food: Chicken tenders, especially when they’re served with french fries!
              Favorite Color(s): Red and orange, though he honestly likes just about anything bright or cheery =]
              Likes: Making people smile, sunny days, summer and fall (his two favorite seasons!), upbeat and/or relaxing music (especially if it has a “tropical”/island beat to it), going to the beach, Doritos (give Randy some Doritos, and you’re guaranteed to have a new best friend XD ), playing his ukulele, collecting seashells, crabs and sea horses (he kinda has a fascination with them), playing checkers (Randy loses a lot, but he doesn’t mind; all he cares about is having fun!), coconut-scented things…

TaffyKitty12

~11~ … lighthouses (he thinks they’re cool-looking), hanging out with Fiona or his other friends, playing Mario Kart with Andy (the two have never said a word about it to their other friends, mainly since Andy told Randy he doesn’t want his pals to think he’s a “geek” XD But, they do play it every so often… though Randy always miraculously wins, which drives Andy crazy X,D )
              Dislikes: Peppers (especially the red ones; although, he doesn’t like pretty much anything that’s spicy, in general XD ), fog, being tricked or lied to, thunderstorms (Randy’s terrified of lightning), Rubik’s Cubes (how are you supposed to solve them?!), glitter glue (Fiona accidentally squirted him with glitter glue once… it took weeks to get it all out of his fur ,XD ), peppermints (no, not because the word “pepper” is in them, haha XD He just doesn’t care for mint flavored things, is all! :P ), losing his ukulele, when bullies pick on his friends, paper cuts.

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Welp, I hope you all enjoyed Randy’s biography! =] Hopefully it was interesting enough, ahah… ‘^^ (And I’m so sorry about the length, too, gah! DX ) If you read it, feel free to let me know what you think of him– I would absolutely love to read your thoughts!! ^-^
        Sorry again I couldn’t do Fiona’s today… ._. I’ll definitely work on fixing it soon, so I can submit it in the near future! Maybe I could do her bio later next month, or at the beginning of November, or something…?
        Also uh, this is sort of random, but on the topic of bios, do you guys remember how I was talking about doing some “mini-biographies” sometime soon? Well, I think I know some characters I’d like to do ‘em for! :) So far, I plan on writing mini-bios for Ava, Sawyer and Moth Flight, and, possibly, Dahlia (signature deer; I’m thinking of making her an older, quirky, excitable girl whose hobby is building space exploration rovers, which she’d probably treat as if they were living things XD ). I’d like to do one for Marco, too, but his would probably be a full biography….

TaffyKitty12

… I was kinda thinking that, if no one else planned on doing one around that time, I’d post a mini-biography sometime in very early October, or after moonie does her’s. I mean, only if that’s okay, anyway, eheh ‘^^ If not, I can wait!
          But, if I can post one… which mini-bio would you guys like to see first? :)
          Oof, and also random, but after emi and Spring post their SC pictures, I’d really like to post some myself sometime soon, as well! I know, I know… I’m sure no one wants to see me post anything else for a while ;P Though, I guess it has been a couple months since I’ve uploaded anything to the SC that wasn’t a request? I suppose I would like to show you guys pics of my new ‘kinz, as well as some drawings I hope to make, heheh :P But again, only if that’s okay with everyone, and I’d try to wait until a good time, too, when no one’s planning on posting something big!
          ~ Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed reading Randy’s biography– can’t wait to use him, one day! =] Have a great week, everyone!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! (Oof sorry for replying to this kind of late! XP I actually read the whole bio this morning, but didn’t have the chance to reply to it until now… =/ ) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read Randy’s bio, (it was amazing, by the way!! Oh my gosh I really love Randy, hehe! :’D He’s such a great and also cute character!!), and I’ll be sure to respond very soon! I gotta get off the Newz in a few minutes, though, unfortunately, but I should have no problem working on my response a little later tonight, and I hope to have it all posted sometime tomorrow, or by Thursday, at the latest! In any case, I’ll certainly respond a lot faster than I did to your most recent update! I took way too long on that one… XP (Oh, I finally did finish my response to that, though, if you want to read it! :) I’m terribly sorry again for taking such a long time!! >.< ) Anyway, thanks for sharing Randy's bio with us, and I look forward to replying very soon! =) In the meantime, have a great day!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ‘moonie ol’ pal! ^-^ (No worries ’bout it! ;) Actually, I wasn’t on the newz a whole lot today, so even if you did reply earlier, I probably wouldn’t have seen it to now, anyway, haha XDD ) Aww, thank you so much! =D I’m thrilled to hear that you liked Randy’s bio, hehe! ;D (Thanks! XDD he is kind of a cutie, hehehe) I was a little worried that it would be a little boring or seem “rushed” (I may not have put as much time into this as my other bios, ’cause I was hurrying to get it all done, eheh ‘^^), but, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :) And it’s no problem– you can respond back whenever you have the time, no rush at all! =] I know it was a long bio (no thanks to me always making things more lengthy than they should be, pfft ;P ), so I totally understand if you can’t reply/finish your reply until Thursday, or even Friday or over the weekend! At any extent, thanks for letting me know!! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for your reply, hehe! ;) I look forward to reading your thoughts! =D (Aww, and please don’t feel bad about the update, moonie! I mean, heck, there have been plenty of times where it took me a week or two to reply to something (remember what happened with your SC pics? XP ), so trust me– I totally get it! Sometimes, we aren’t able to reply to things as quick as we hoped, ya know? It happens, and I understand! :) I did read your response, though, and hopefully I can respond back to it sometime soon! >^^< It was awfully sweet of you to reply to it, considering I know how busy you've been! I appreciate it :,) ) No problemo, and thank you for taking the time to read Randy's biography– it means a lot to me! ^-^ Hope you have a great day, too! ;D

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, meant to say “seen it until now”, not “seen it to now”… sorry! I was trying to type up my response quickly before I went to bed last night, so I didn’t proofread it as well as I should have ‘XD )

ilovemoonie

Howdy there, Taffy! (Pffft “moonie ol’ pal”…I dunno know why but that made me laugh XD ) (Thanks! :) Oh, okay then, heheh…good to know I wasn’t keeping you waiting, then, or anything!) You’re welcome! Yesss, I loved it!! =D Randy is such a great character! Seriously, as I was reading it I was just thinking, “Awh, I love this guy” <3 XD (You're welcome! Yes, he definitely is hehe ;) ) Nooo, it wasn’t boring or rushed at all! I thought you did an excellent job on it! ^-^ (Ah, I know what ya mean about hurrying to get it done, though…I’ve had to do that with several of my bios, before, too =P ) Anyway, thanks so much for understanding, though, Taffy– I really appreciate it!! Oh man, I really do apologize for taking so long to reply, though!! =/ To be completely honest with ya, I haven’t even started on my response yet… XP I meant to do it yesterday, but our chat took up most of the afternoon, and I was busy in the evening, and then, today, I’ve been doing school all day… >.< …

ilovemoonie

… *sigh* I’m really sorry!! I still hope to finish my response before the weekend, but, unfortunately, I can’t guarantee it…I just found out earlier that I’ll have to be helping my parents with something tomorrow, so, I may not have a lot of time then…Nevertheless, I will finish my response as soon as I possibly can!! Ah, I hope you don’t mind too much…I’m really sorry for taking so long! It’s just been a busy week XP
              (Also, thanks for understanding about that update! I just felt really bad, since I promised you I’d reply several days before I actually got it done… :/ (Aw, and it’s okay, Taffy!) Thanks, though; you do have a point, I guess! Sometimes we have expectations of when we hope to reply to something, but we can’t always follow through with them…happens to all of us, I suppose! I do still feel bad, but thanks so much for understanding and being patient with me, pal <3 Also, no worries if you can't respond back! I know my response was really long, so it's fine if you end up being unable to reply! Aw, of course, Taffy…

ilovemoonie

… I’ll always be sure to reply to your posts, even if it takes me awhile!)
              Anyway, since I have a bit of time on my hands right now, I’ll go ahead and start on my response to Randy’s bio! Like I said, I don’t know if I’ll be able to have it all finished before the weekend (though I will certainly try!), but if I can’t, I’ll definitely finish it over the weekend! My apologies again for the wait! >.<
              Anyway, without further ado, I'll go ahead and post my response below:
              ~Hiya, Taffy! ^-^ Yay, I'm glad you decided to post a bio this week; I've been super excited to read it!! =D Ah, and no worries about the change of plans, pal, I don't mind! (And it's not just because you told me about it at the park on Sunday, either XD ) I would have loved to have seen Fiona's bio this week, but, I definitely understand your need to postpone it! As far as I'm concerned, it's better to wait and "do it right" than to post it now and feel like you could've done a lot better job on it, you know? …

ilovemoonie

… I’ve done that before, myself, (I did it several times, in fact, with Lincoln’s bio ;P ), and I didn’t even post another bio in its place, haha, so trust me, you’re fine! :) I mean, I always love all of your characters, so Randy’s bio is just as great! :D Nevertheless, I am excited to see Fiona’s bio eventually…I’m sure she’ll be an amazing character, and I wish you luck with fixing those parts of her bio that you didn’t like!
              But, in the meantime, thanks so much for sharing Randy’s bio with us! I gotta say, you did an amazing job writing it, and Randy is such a wonderful character!! \^-^/
              First off, I like Randy’s full name! I’d forgotten that you’d said Andy’s last name was “Tenor”…that’s perfect, though, since it’s music-related! ;) (And it just sounds like a pretty cool last name, too, if you ask me XD ) Ahh, and so his actual name is “Randall”? That’s neat! I wonder, since everyone just calls him “Randy”, what would he think if someone actually called him “Randall”? Would he not like that? (I dunno why, but I can totally picture some of my characters…

ilovemoonie

…constantly calling him “Randall” just to annoy him pfft ;P )
              Oh wow, and he’s only 15 or 16? I dunno why, but I pictured him being older, haha XD I gotta remember that you typically make your characters younger than I do ;P As far as my characters go, 15 or 16 is pretty young…I actually don’t have very many characters around that age (most of them are either young adults, or else younger kids) I do think it’s cool that you make lots of your characters around that age, though! :)
              Moving on, you did a great job describing his appearance! Ooh, amber eyes sound so pretty on the chow chow ^-^ And he’s short, too? Aww, a short chow chow…I love it! =] I mean I guess it makes sense though, since chow chows are pretty small dogs, right? XD Oh yeah, I forgot Andy wears hats! Oooh I forgot about the “hat twins”, too…man, that was funny X’D Anyway, that’s neat that Randy will sometimes wear Hawaiian shirts! I dunno why, but I can picture those looking good on him ;)
              Oh my gosh, and his family…their names…

ilovemoonie

…I love it!! XD Dandy, Sandy, Randy, and Andy…I’m loving the rhymes here ;D Oooh he and Andy might have a younger sister named “Mandy”, too?? Yesss, you should totally do that! That’d be so cute! And the more “-andy”s in the family, the better XD Hmm…I wonder if Randy has any other relatives with names ending in “andy”? Like maybe…Brandy? Candy? Normandy? (I don’t know XD )
              Anyway, moving on, I absolutely love Randy’s personality!! Oh my goodness, he sounds like such a sweet guy…I pretty much fell in love with him as I was reading his bio! ;D First off, it’s neat that he’s really friendly and outgoing! ^-^ It’s nice that he loves making new friends…I bet he must have a lot of pals then, giving his extroverted personality, yeah? :) That’s good, though, that he isn’t too over-the-top-in-your-face-Pikachu-and-Olaf-level friendly, though XD (That should be an official term :P ) I really like how he knows when it might be better not to bother someone, but is also willing to talk for hours if he encounters someone as outgoing as he! ;) I also like, though, how he’ll still attempt to initiate conversation with others…

ilovemoonie

…even if they seem shy…I bet he’s good at making others feel more comfortable and getting them to open up more! =)
              Ah, and that’s great that he’s optimistic! That’s definitely a great trait to have! ^-^ A positive attitude can certainly make a big difference in life! And I mean, what person would someone want to hang out with more than someone who’s always positive? :) I think Cuddles (my Signature West Highland Terrier) needs to hang out with Randy…he definitely needs some more positivity in his life, poor guy! …
              (To be continued tomorrow (Friday) morning! It’s late now and I gotta get to bed =P (I typed all of this up at like 4:00 in the afternoon, by the way, not at midnight…I just didn’t get the chance to post it ’till now :P ))

TaffyKitty12

[Hey, pal o' moonie! (Oh wait, that sounded a lot better in my head X,D Just ignore that weird greeting, haha. Thanks, though-- glad you found that funny! XD )
              Aww, pal, it's totally fine... I definitely understand if you can't finish the rest of your response until sometime this weekend!! I know you've been very busy lately, and the last thing I want is for you to get stressed out over replying to something by a certain time! '^^
              I'm sorry I picked such a bad week to post this on the first place! XP If I had known how busy it was gonna be on here, I certainly would've waited >.< I just hope I haven't made things too hard on ya! DX,
              But, thanks for still wanting to reply to this, moonie-- I know you've been so busy lately and didn't have to respond to this, so, it's extremely sweet of you taking time out of your tight schedule to work on it <3 :,)
              Anyway, don't worry about getting the rest done today! If you can, cool, and if not, that's alright, too ^-^ ...

TaffyKitty12

… I can be patient! :)
              (And thanks for telling me! I feel so relieved ,XD Oh goodness, I would’ve felt incredibly bad if you were actually working on your response that late at night! o.o )
              Aw haha, well, I’m glad to know that you like Randy so much! =D I guess the little guy has a fan, eh? ;) Anyhow, I wish you luck with both schoolwork and helping your parents, and I look forward to seeing the rest of your reply, too, whether it’s today or next week! ^-^
              Thank you again, moonie, for taking the time to read and start your response to this– it means so much to me, and I am deeply appreciative! <3 Have a nice Friday! :D
              (Oh! And totally unrelated, but I'm just gonna go ahead and automatically extend your replying limit for the Vacation Roleplay until next Friday! I know you've had so much to reply to lately (no thanks to me :c ) and I'd hate for ya to get stressed over that, too! '^^ )]

ilovemoonie

[Heya again, Taffy! (Oh my gosh, "pal o' moonie"...yeah that does sound a bit odd ;P That really made me laugh though XDD No problem!) Ah, thank you so much for understanding...I really appreciate you being so patient with me!! <3 I just wish I weren't so busy and could finish my response sooner... XP Unfortunately, though, I know for sure that I won't be able to have it done until over the weekend...I'm really sorry!! I might have a bit of time to work on it here in a minute, but I'll have to go help my mom anytime between now and the next 20 minutes or so, and won't be able to come on here again until after comments stop moderating... :/
              Ah, and no, don't apologize!! You didn't pick a bad week! Like I said at the park, next week will probably be even busier for me (and I know you'll be busy then, too!) so this week was honestly better than next week, at least for me. It's just a busy time of year for me right now, not just because of school, but also since my family's business...

ilovemoonie

…is getting into its “busy season” again ^^’ But no, you haven’t been making things hard on me; don’t feel bad!!
              Aw, and of course, Taffy! No matter how busy I am, I will always try my very best to reply to your things! :) I mean, I honestly love reading and replying to your stuff, so I’d be very disappointed if I wasn’t able to! I just wish I wasn’t so slow, but, I really do appreciate you being so patient! That means a lot ^-^
              (Hehe, you’re welcome! I just didn’t want you to think I’d typed all that up after midnight if you were on early before it moderated and saw the time, especially because I said stuff like “I’ve been doing school all day”… At the time I typed it, I had been doing school up until then, but I certainly didn’t do school until midnight pfft XD )
              Anyway, yesss, add me to Randy’s list of fans, hehe! ;D Maybe I should start a fan club for him? XD
              (Oh, and really? Aw, well thank you so much for extending my time limit on the roleplay, Taffy!! That was sweet of you! …

ilovemoonie

… I feel bad that you had to do that for me, but, as much as I hate to say it, I’m unsure whether I’ll be able to finish my response by Tuesday or not… :/ I plan on starting my response over the weekend, but it might take me a few days to get it all typed up. I *should* be able to reply before next Friday, though, but thanks a bunch for giving me a little extra time! <3 That definitely makes me feel less stressed, hehe :) )
              Anyway, thanks again for understanding, and I'll go ahead and continue my response now! If for some reason you don't see any more of it posted on here before the weekend, it's because I had to get off quickly, but either way, I will be sure to have it all posted before Monday! Aw, and you're very welcome, Taffy! ^-^ Like I said, I always enjoy replying to your things! :) ]

ilovemoonie

(Continuing from “he definitely needs some more positivity in his life, poor guy!”)
              … Huh, and Randy is really thick-skinned? I dunno why, but I wasn’t expecting that! XD That is cool, though! Man, I wish I were as thick-skinned as Randy! I’m sure it must be nice not to be bothered by what other people say about you. I mean, I’ve never been bullied before (thank you, homeschool :P ), but I imagine I wouldn’t take it very well if I was… =/ Good for Randy, though! Those bullies aren’t worth listening to, and what they say certainly shouldn’t be believed to be true. It’s great that he’s able to block out mean comments from rude ‘Kinz, and doesn’t let their insults ruin his day or his self-esteem!
              Ah, yeah…I mean, it makes sense that he’d get upset when his friends are bullied, though! I mean, no matter how thick-skinned you are yourself, it’s never fun to see your friends in trouble, and especially being picked on! XP Even if he’s not brave enough to take on the bully himself, it is very sweet of Randy to try to help his friend and make them feel better! =) …

ilovemoonie

(All right, back to continue my response…goodness, I’m so sorry for taking so long!! XP )
              … Ah, haha, that’s funny that Randy is almost completely opposite of Andy in the way that he reacts to things! XD I forgot that Andy was a “drama queen”, pfft XD (A “drama king”, perhaps? I dunno ;P ) I can see why Randy’s friends would like the fact that he’s much less dramatic than his brother, though…I mean, like emi said, I really love overdramatic characters, but in real life I imagine they could get pretty annoying, ahah =P (One of my sisters used to be a drama queen, and it both made my family laugh and drove us insane at the same time X’D ) Anyway, I do really like how he tries to stay positive, though, even in bad situations! Ultimately, I think that is a pretty good trait to have :) (Just as long as one doesn’t take it the point where it seems like they don’t really care about something bad that’s happened/understand how serious it is, you know?) (Also, a bit unrelated, but I totally want to hear one of Andy’s crazily exaggerated…

ilovemoonie

…stories, pfft XD Does he do that a lot, I wonder? ;) )
              Additionally, that’s great that he’s pretty calm, even-tempered, and forgiving! =) Oh man, he just sounds like such a nice and sweet guy…I love this dude! XD Seriously, I would love to be friends with Randy…he seems like such a pleasant “person” to be around! ^-^
              Awww, that’s sad that Randy can be too trusting, though, and can be easily taken advantage of, as a result! D= Poor guy…it’s not good to trust everyone. It’s so sweet how trusting and forgiving he is, and how he will give others second chances even if they’ve done him wrong in the past, but I do feel bad for him…I imagine that can cause him lots of trouble and sadness! =( I hope he can learn to be a little less trusting with strangers or ‘Kinz he doesn’t know well, to save him the pain of being betrayed like that… =/ (Hmm, I wonder if Randy would trust Loki, if he ever met him? Loki could definitely be considered a “sleazy, clearly untrustworthy character”, but, considering you said that he’s confided in those types of people before…

ilovemoonie

…I wonder if he’d actually trust him, or if he’s too obviously deceitful even for Randy? :P )
              Aw, and that’s too bad that he can be naive and gullible, too! Aww, and people prank him sometimes, too, because of that? Poor guy! Being taken advantage of for his gullibility like that… :( I hope people don’t play pranks or jokes on him, too often? In all, though, despite Randy’s few faults, I still think he seems like an amazing guy, and a very sweet and caring friend!! <3
              Oh my goodness, and he plays the ukulele (that word is so hard for me to spell :P ) too?? Aww, that is so cool and cute! ^-^ I bet he is excellent at playing it! =) Just curious, does Randy play any other instruments, or just the ukulele? :) Ooh and he's good at singing, as well? This guy just keeps getting better and better! XD I bet he'd be great, singing and playing the ukulele together! I'd go see him perform, hehe ;D
              Aww, I feel bad for Andy though…poor guy, jealous of his brother's musical talents! D= I can see how Randy's skill at singing and…

ilovemoonie

…playing music could be upsetting to Andy, considering Andy’s really good at writing songs, but not the best at singing/playing them. Poor Andy! :( Don’t feel so bad, though, Andy…you have talents too! I mean, he’s excellent at writing songs; that’s something! ;) Ooh, like emi said, they should totally collaborate with each other; Andy writes the songs, and Randy performs them! Ta-da! Instant success XD Hmm, maybe Andy should join the “jealous of my sibling” club…I’m sure Loki and Lightning would be more than happy for him to join the group ;P
              Oh my goodnesss, and that would be so cute if Randy, Eric, and Pebble Heart started a band together, ahhh! <3 DO ITTTT XD Wait, didn't you have another character or two who could sing or play an instrument…? I thought you did, but maybe I'm thinking of something else :P
              Moving on, that's cool that Randy likes vanilla-flavored things! :) Ohhhh but Andy likes chocolate though…oh dear XD I can imagine how heated their arguments must get… "Vanilla is better!" "No, chocolate is better!" "Vanilla!" "Chocolate!" "VaNiLLa!" "ChOcOLaTe!" XD Whether vanilla or chocolate is better…

ilovemoonie

…is a very important subject, you know! :P Personally, I love both, but, if I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be chocolate. *high-fives Andy* Hehe, well, at least they can agree that chocolate and vanilla go well together! I couldn’t agree more…there’s nothing better than chocolate and vanilla ice cream together, chocolate cake with vanilla icing, or brownies and vanilla ice cream! ;) (I’m making myself hungry… XD )
              Ooh, and that’s neat that Randy is a fan of tropical and island-y things! I agree that they are very peaceful and relaxing ^-^ (Though, to be honest, I’m actually not a big fan of the ocean…I mean, it’s beautiful to look at, but when it comes to getting in it…um, no thanks. I mean I can’t even swim, so XD ) Ooh, I bet Randy’s room is pretty neat, with all that island-y stuff in it! =) Hehe, I didn’t think about this until emi said, but he definitely seems like a nice Hawaiian dude, since he plays the ukulele, wears Hawaiian shirts, and loves anything to do with islands XD I wonder if he’s ever been to Hawaii? I bet he’d love it there! ;)

ilovemoonie

… Additionally, I really enjoyed learning about Randy’s friends! =) I figured he’d have a lot of pals, heheh, given how sweet and friendly he is! I mean, who wouldn’t want to be friends with him? ;) Aww, Andy tries to keep Randy away from his friends, though? That’s sad! =( I actually feel bad for both of them here…I feel bad for Randy because his brother tries to keep him from becoming friends with his own pals, and I feel bad for Andy because of how worried he is that Randy is going to steal all the attention! D= Poor guy! People like you too, Andy! I’m sure his friends could be pals with both him and Randy! Ah that is sad though…someone needs to remind Andy how much he matters, too ;) (Ahh and so he especially tries to keep Randy away from Ellie, does he now? *strokes chin thoughtfully* Hmm… XD )
              Anyway, despite that, it still sounds like Randy has been able to make a lot of friends! ^-^ Ooh, he’s friends with Shawn? Niiice! I love that dude XD It’s cool that he’s friends with…

ilovemoonie

…your Buffalo, Montana, too! When did you get her, again? I definitely remember you mentioning her before. I gotta say, a chubby, excitable buffalo who loves music sounds pretty awesome to me, haha! ;D Do you think you’ll ever use her on here? :)
              Aww, and that’s so sweet how he’s friends with Fiona! I honestly would not have expected that at all, but they do sound so cute together! ^-^ It’s so sweet how Randy listens to her and actually enjoys hearing her talk about those things, and how Fiona pays attention to him when he talks, too! Aww they just seem like such a nice duo =’) I’d love to see them both in a story or roleplay, someday! =D Aww, that’s sad that Fiona doesn’t really have any other friends though…poor girl! :( (I bet River would love to be friends with her; she certainly wouldn’t mind her quirks! ;) ) But, at least Fiona has Randy! I’m sure she must really appreciate his friendship ^-^
              And, lastly, I really enjoyed reading through Randy’s likes and dislikes! :) Ooh, that’s neat that chicken tenders is his favorite food, heheh. They are pretty tasty! especially ones from Chick-fil-A 

ilovemoonie

… Aww, and that’s sweet that he likes to make people smile! <3 Honestly, he's such a nice guy :') Ahhh and yessss, Doritos! A fondness of Doritos is always a plus in my book XD *high-fives Randy* Pffft, I'm just imagining someone walking up to Randy and offering him Doritos, and then they're just instantly best friends for life XD Aw, and that's nice that he likes playing checkers even though he loses a lot! I take it that Randy isn't a sore loser, then? ;) Pffft and the Mario Kart thing! XD Andy, playing Mario Kart doesn't necessarily make you a "geek" XD That's so funny how they'll play it together "in secret", though, and it's hilarious how Randy always "miraculously" wins! :'D Poor Andy XD
              Ah, and I can relate to some of Randy's dislikes! I don't really like peppers or spicy things in general, either. Oh my gosh, and YES, those darn Rubik's Cubes! XD Those things are like, impossible to solve…they're so frustrating ;P Aww, and I dunno why, but I find it cute how Randy is terrified of lightning! Then again, I can kinda relate…I wouldn't necessarily say I'm "scared" …

ilovemoonie

… of it, more just wary of it, I guess…if I’m inside during a storm then it’s fine, but if I’m ever outside and I see lightning in the distance, I kind of freak out pfft XD Oh my, and that glitter glue sounds awful! :o I wonder how Fiona ended up squirting that on Randy…?
              Well, in all, I must say that I absolutely love Randy, Taffy!! 8D He seems like such a cool, friendly, and sweet guy, and you did an amazing job developing his personality!! \^-^/ I hope you’ll be able to use him on here in the future…I would love to see him “in action”! =D I look forward to seeing Fiona’s bio, too, whenever you get it finished and posted! :)
              Ooh, and sure, I would love to see a “mini bio” from you, sometime soon! I think those sound like a great idea! =) Feel free to post one, whenever! I’m not exactly sure whether I’ll be posting a bio on the week of October 10, or not, (depends if I can get it done by then or not, and if it would be too much trouble for you if I…

ilovemoonie

…posted it then ‘^^ ), so I might have to postpone it a week or two, but whenever I post it, I’ll make sure it doesn’t interfere with yours! As for which character you should post one for first, hmm…they all sound pretty awesome to me, but, if I had to choose I’d say…maybe Dahlia or Ava? Dahlia sounds amazing from what I know about her, hehe (I especially like the things you told me about her at the park on Sunday! XD ), and I’m really curious to know more about Ava, too! ;) But of course, I’ll be more than happy to read a bio on any of ‘em! :D
              Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your awesome bio with us, pal; I really enjoyed reading it, and I love Randy as a character! ^-^ And, I am so, so sorry again for taking like a week and a half to reply!! XP I feel so bad about that >.< But, I'm glad I was able to finish my response eventually, though I really apologize for making you wait such a long time!! D=
              Have a great Friday and weekend, my friend!

Hi, Taffy! I read your bio of Randy! I’ll try to reply to it pretty soon here, at least before the weekend, I hope! Oh and it’s fine that ya switched the bios. I understand. =P If ya couldn’t finish it, then it’s probably best to wait! I wouldn’t want to post an unfinished bio too. It might not be as accurate to the personality then, ya know? Oh yes! Ava, Sawyer and Moth Flight! That’s sounds so fun, yes please! And Dahlia sounds hilarious..! XD Where did you get such an interesting character idea? It sounds great, nonetheless lol! Personally, I think I’d really like to see Ava’s bio first! She’s pretty new to me, and she sounds so cute (especially with Kovu being in the mix) XD Early October should be fine, I think. I’ll just try to post all of my junk before then XD Oh and sure! I love seeing drawings, and plush pictures are always nice too. =) Nah, I love seeing stuff from you, Taffy! You have no idea how empty the forums felt without your presence earlier this year X) I’ll be back to reply to that bio soon!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! Thanks for letting me know, pal!! ^-^ You can respond back whenever you have the time, no rush! =] I totally get, even, it if you can’t reply until the weekend or Monday ;) I look forward to reading your reply, though, hehe! :) Ah, and thanks for understanding! I just felt bad because I specifically promised to do her’s… eheh ‘^^ Plus I think you guys kinda wanted to read Fiona’a first? But, at the same time, I guess I also wouldn’t have wanted to post something that I knew needed major editing ,XD And like you said, doing so might have made her bio less accurate to the personality! I certainly wouldn’t have wanted that… 0.o But yeah, I hope to get that done sometime soon!
            Oh, and thanks, emi! ^-^ ‘Glad ya like the idea of me posting mini-bios for those guys, haha! ;D Ahh, thank ya, that ya, hehe XDD Dahlia is gonna be a goofy and funny character, for sure X,D Good question! :) Well, part of her personality was based off a character of the same name, who was in…

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, just noticed that autocorrect changed one of my “thank ya’s” to “that ya”… weird ,XD )… in a webtoon series I used to watch XD The thing was the rovers, though, I randomly came up with earlier this year after browsing random NASA stuff XDD I think it was around the time the Mars rover Opportunity “died”, and I was like “nooo, that’s so sad!” (I know it’s just a robot, but they really had some touching tributes to it!) But then it made me think… what if I made a character who built rovers as a hobby and always treated them like real, living things? And thus, Dahlia’s silly quirk was born XD I bet she totally gives her rovers names and personalities, pffft
              Hehe, I thought you’d like to see one for Ava! ;) Welp, in that case, I think I’ll go ahead and do her’s next! ^-^
              Emi, naww, your stuff ain’t junk! I actually can’t wait to see pictures and read those bios, heheh XD When do you think you’ll post…

TaffyKitty12

… them, and which one(s) are ya planning on doing first? :) Well, thanks! I already started working on some drawings of Ava and Starleaf, so… hopefully I can submit those in a few weeks?
              Aw, I didn’t know my lack of activity made that much of a difference! (I honestly kinda thought everyone would be a little glad to not see all my random posts, pffft X,D ) It’s good to be back, though, chatting with my pals! ;D <3 I missed you all so much during my hiatus!
              Anyway, thanks again for lettin' me know, bud! =] Hope ya enjoyed his bio!! I'll keep a lookout for your reply :)

I’m back for more! XD Aw thanks for understanding! I’m gonna try to reply today.. but we’ll see. Eh, it’s okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ A bio’s a bio, and I ended up really like Randy! ;D Oooh, so Dahlia is based on that whole thing? Wow XD That’s pretty interesting! Definitely a fun and creative idea! I bet she’ll be a really fun character ;P I actually didn’t know about that Mars rover thing. oh my gosh XD YES! Definitely! Aw thanks, Taffy XD I’m actually thinking of posting Olivia’s bio first. But I might do the SC stuff.. not sure. I’ll figure it out soon! Ooo how nice! Can’t wait to see ‘em! Oh my gosh, of course XD How could we not want to see your posts? I don’t know about everyone, I guess, but I really missed them! ^-^ Anywho, I guess I can start replying now! Randy is a great character, hehe! I’m glad he’s called Randy instead of Randall though. XD I much prefer Randy over that. …

… Oh my goodness, and when I read his family’s names.. XD All the “-andy”s! That’s so funny. It would be cute if you decided to add Mandy too. =) Randy sounds like a really nice guy! It’s nice that he’s outgoing, but doesn’t talk too much XD poor Pikachu How sweet that he’d talk to people that seem quiet! I always appreciate those type of people, considering I’m usually too shy to initiate conversations hah. He sounds so happy, always smiling and stuff! Ahh, a thick skinned person! Although Anna and him are pretty different, they do have that in common, heh. ;P I’m glad he doesn’t listen to anyone’s insults. I hope he doesn’t get too hurt by them, deep down! Pfft, “underdramatic” XD That’s funny! I guess that’s a good quality? I honestly find over dramatic characters hilarious, but I guess with real people it can be a little annoying? I dunno, heheh. ….

… It’s definitely nice how positive he is though! I like that in people ^-^ Awww, it’s cute how trusting he is.. kind of sad though. Poor guy probably gets hurt from that! Still, it’s very sweet how patient and loving he seems to be with people! Or maybe he’s just really naive, I dunno. But still. It’s sweet. X) AH I love that he plays the ukulele and can sing too!! That’s adorable! He seems like a cute Hawaiian dude, what with his ukulele and Hawaiian shirts. XD Poor Andy, don’t be jealous. You’re good at things too, buddy! XD Not everyone can sing- including people like me, haha ;P Andy should write songs for his brother! They could make a little brother duo, ya know?? Haha that would be cute too XD Ooo, Andy likes chocolate? And Randy likes vanilla. Of course. XD That’s pretty funny. I know the perfect treat for them! Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Or brownies and vanilla ice cream ;P …

…. Oooh, yes, perfect! That makes sense XD I can totally see him chilling in a hammock, playing his ukulele ^-^ Or just on his bed (oh and I bet he has tropical themed bed covers) with all of that cozy tropical, beachy stuff in his room! Haha, oh my gosh XD Andy, don’t worry, Randy won’t steal your girl.. or will he? dun dUn DUNN! he might by accident honestly, so Andy is probably being smart.. X’D Aw, you’re right! Poor Andy. They like you too, don’t worry, buddy! *pats Andy’s head* Awww, that’s so sweet! Him and Fiona. I love that he listened to her, and is her friend, even though everyone else thinks she’s weird. Cute X3 I love Randy’s likes too, pfft, especially how he secretly plays and wins at Mario Kart with Andy! X’D That’s so great. Why you so like, not self confident Andy? X’) Poor dude. How many times have a said that about Andy already? lol. …

…. Aw, and he’s scared of lightning? That’s honestly kind of adorable.. XD Personally, I think lightning is super cool! And I can soooo relate with the not liking peppers. I don’t like bell peppers, and some other peppers. But I don’t mind black pepper, that’s fine! But bell pepeprs.. bleh! XP lol. Ahh, overall, I really like Randy though! He is so sweet and nice! I love how naive, positive, and kind he is, and that he plays the ukulele, heheh ^-^ Do you think you’ll use Randy on here anytime soon? It would be fun to see him! Or draw him.. don’t even get me started on that adorable scene you described with Fiona and him. XD I wanted to draw it when I read it. Don’t tempt me like thiisss! XD Anyway, thanks for sharing your bio! It was fun to read and I really like Randy now that I know him. ^-^

ilovemoonie

(Oof sorry for posting this here! ^^’ )
      @TaffyKitty12 and @_emiemiemiemiemi_, sorry to bother you guys, but I just wanted to check real quick to see if we were planning on having a private chat this Wednesday? I know in our conversation on the previous page you mentioned us maybe having them on Wednesday afternoons, emi, so I just thought I’d ask to see if that’s what we were leaning towards? Wednesday(s) should work fine for me, so I wanted to see if it still works for you, emi, and if it works for you, Taffy, since I’m not sure if you ever said…? Also, if we do have one this Wednesday, what time would it be at? I think you mentioned 3:00 EST, emi?
      Welp, just thought I’d ask! :) Sorry again to bother y’all!
      (Oh! And Taffy, I saw that it’s my turn in the Vacation Roleplay, and I will be sure to start on my response ASAP! ^-^ Unfortunately, I may not be able to have the whole thing posted until Friday or the weekend…but, I will be sure to have it up no later than Monday! I hope that’s okay?)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! :) (It’s no problem at all, pal; I’m glad you posted this, actually!) Thanks for checking with us! ^-^ Let’s see… I think we’ll have to wait for emi to confirm but, the way I took it, I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to be having one tomorrow (unless emi got busy or I read it wrong)! =] I believe that would work on my end, as well! (Gah, silly me, I can’t believe I never let you guys know about that on the previous page! XP Sorry to have kept you both waitin’ :/ ) Only thing is… one of my parent’s cousins passed away this weekend (I never met her, but it’s still sad :,( ) and we may have to go to her memorial tomorrow. If so, I probably won’t be able to stay the full length of our chat (which I guess I probably wouldn’t on a normal day, anyway, because I eat dinner early ‘^^), though I’m sure I could still be there for a good hour or two. I hope that would be okay with you guys…? (And about that roleplay, that’s totally fine, moonie! :) Take your time responding! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… I’m patient, haha XD I can always extend the limit for you a few days, if needed, as well ;) I know my last response was pretty long, ahah! ‘^^ Can’t believe I got that carried away with it… o_o )

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! =) (Thanks for not minding! Really? Glad I decided to post it then, hehe! ;) )
            No problem! All right, great! I’m glad tomorrow should work for ya! :) As far as I know, it should definitely still work for me, as well! We’ll just have to wait and see what emi says, then, but if it still works for her, I look forward to hopefully having a chat tomorrow, then! ^-^ I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun!! :D (Oh, and no worries! You didn’t keep us waiting! Besides, I know that conversation is kinda easy to forget about, anyway, considering it’s so far down on the page, you know?)
            Oh no, and really?? Ahh, I am so sorry to hear that one of your parent’s cousins passed away, Taffy!! D= Even if you never met her, I can imagine that still must be very sad and hard for you and your family… =,( Losing a relative is never easy, no matter how well you knew them! I really hope your family will be okay…I will be sure to keep them all in my prayers! <3 With that being said, I totally understand…

ilovemoonie

…if you can’t stay at our chat for too long tomorrow, if we do indeed end up having one! Gah, I hope we’re not making things too difficult for you by having one tomorrow…? If you’ll have too much going on, I’m sure we could always plan one for another day, instead!
              (Oh! And this is kinda unrelated, but would you like to have another private chat with just the two of us, sometime soon, since we weren’t able to chat for too long on Sunday? I’m not sure if any day this week would work, since Thursday is pretty much the only “free” day left, but…we could always try to have one on Sunday, if it worked for you…? I don’t *think* I have anything going on that day, though I’m not entirely sure. Of course, that’s just a suggestion; we definitely don’t have to do that, if you’re busy then/would rather not have another chat this week! I don’t wanna seem “pushy” or pressure you into doing one, or anything! Just thought I’d ask to see if you wanted to have another one sometime, or if you’d prefer to just…

ilovemoonie

…have chats with the three of us!)
              Anyway, thanks for letting me know, and as long as it’s not too inconvenient for you and still works for emi, then I look forward to perhaps seeing you at the park, tomorrow! :) Still not sure exactly what time we’d be having it at, but I’m assuming it wouldn’t be earlier than 3:00 EST…? So, I’ll make sure to log on by then! I’m excited to hopefully get to chat with you guys again! ^-^
              (Oh, and thanks so much for understanding about the roleplay! I just wanted to let you know, in case you don’t see my response up here for a few days, that I hadn’t forgotten! Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten the chance to start on my response, yet, but I hope to sometime tomorrow, maybe…? Also, thanks for the offer! I don’t *think* I’ll need any extra time, though, but I’ll be sure to let you know in advance if it’s looking like I’ll need an extra day or two to respond! Oh, and no worries; I didn’t mind the length of your response! Honestly, I don’t think I would’ve made mine much shorter…

ilovemoonie

…had I been in your shoes…you had a lot to respond to! Anyhow, I really liked your response, regardless of the length! ^u^ )

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, pal! ^-^ (Hehe, yup! :) It’s kinda funny, because I was thinking of mentioning it myself, but it looks you beat me to it! XD ) Thanks– that sounds good to me! =] Ah yeah… I hope emi can reply soon, so she can let us know! Although, I wonder if she’s been reply busy lately, because I noticed she hasn’t replied to anything on here since last Friday ‘^^ (Which is a little unlike her) I just hope she’s doing alright! DX Hopefully she can come back on soon? (This is a random question, but… if emi doesn’t end up responding, do you think we should still meet up at the park around 3:00 KT? (Just in case she still remembers about it, but hasn’t had the time to tell us here on the forums!) If worse comes to worse, I suppose we could always chat ourselves and count it as our “private chat” for this week?) Aw yeah… she passed away Sunday afternoon, I think? She’s been in the hospital for a really long time…

TaffyKitty12

… :( I think most of my family knew she wouldn’t be around for too much longer, but still– it’s hard for them! I feel especially bad for my parent’s aunt, though, because I think she was her last child… all her others passed away a long time ago :,( Thank you for your prayers, though– I’m sure my family will appreciate them! ^^< I know we've been talking about it since last week, and I really would like to do one today ;) (And sure, moonie! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… You know I’m never opposed to having a private with you, haha XD I think that would be a good idea, actually, considering we had to cut our chat short this past weekend! (And I’m gonna be pretty busy starting the middle of next week until the first few days in October, so private chats probably won’t work during that time ‘^^ Hence, it would be better for us to do one soon!) Hmm, Sunday, eh? I think that could possibly work! I’m still not 100% sure yet, but… I believe I’d should be free that day? Why don’t we don’t do the “package” thing again, and if it looks like it will work out on my end (which I believe it should), I can send you something on WW? If something pops up beforehand, however, I’d be sure to let you know on here!! So yeah, maybe we can plan on that, then? ;) (Unless it were to end up that just both of us were at the chat today; then maybe we could consider that our private chat?))…

TaffyKitty12

… Aw, no… you weren’t sounding pushy at all, moonie!! Even if we make our “trio chat” a regular thing, I’d still love to have chats with just you! ;) ) No problemo, and hopefully we can meet up at the park today! ^-^ Hmm, I would assume so…? Unless emi says otherwise, I think we should plan for that! (If that works out for you, of course! I know that might be kinda early on your end, ahah ‘^^ ) Aw, same here! :D Can’t wait to talk to you, and hopefully emi, too! :) (Of course, moonie! No worries– I know you wouldn’t forget! ;) Like I said, take as much time as you need! The limit wouldn’t even expire until Tuesday, anyway, and even so, I could of course extend that until Wednesday or Thuraday, or whatever :) Just let me know, if you need me to! Ah, and thanks! Hahah, I guess you have a point… XD I suppose my replies will always be on the longer side, especially since my characters are currently interacting with at least one of each of your guys’s ‘kinz!)

TaffyKitty12

(Aw darn, looks like a chunk of my second comment for cut off! XP *sighs* I don’t really remember what I said, unfortunately, but I think I just told ya something along the lines of “No worries– I still would really like to have a chat today, if we can! It’s no trouble at all! I should be able to stay until about 4:00 our time (CST), I think”)

ilovemoonie

Hi again, Taffy! =) (Hehe, really? I guess I did! XD I just wanted to check a day or two in advance, so as to give you guys time to respond, you know? I mean, I don’t mind planning chats last minute, but it is nice to know farther in advance, when possible!) You’re welcome! All right, great! ^-^ Ah, yeah…I hope she can! Unfortunately, I’m not sure if emi will end up replying to this or not, since it’s getting kinda close to the time of the chat… =/ Yeah, you’re right! I noticed that too, that she hasn’t been on here for a few days. I hope she’s all right! ^^’ I suppose she’s probably just gotten busy, like you said? I know she probably has a lot going on, with her job and all! (Oh, and thanks for asking! I was actually wondering about that, hehe, so I’m glad you brought it up! XD But yes, as long as it’s okay with you, I think we should still meet up at that time, just to be safe! That way, if emi does come, we can have our chat, and if not…

ilovemoonie

…I certainly wouldn’t mind chatting with just you and counting it as our private chat for this week! =) Of course, that’s only if it’s okay with you! If it turns out emi doesn’t come and you need to leave, I’d understand, too– I know you have that memorial to go to!)
              Aww…and I’m so sorry to hear that! =( Even if they kinda knew what was coming, that still doesn’t make it any easier! At least she is in a better place, now, though, and doesn’t have to suffer anymore! Aww, and I’m sure that must be really hard for your parent’s aunt! D’: I will be sure to pray for her, especially, that she’ll be comforted in this difficult time! Aw, and of course, Taffy; it’s the least I can do! <3
              Ah, and okay…if you're sure! I just didn't want you to feel like you had to show up, if you needed to be getting ready for the memorial/being with family or anything! I know we planned the chat before your parent's cousin passed away, so I would've understood if it no longer worked for you! But, if you're sure…

ilovemoonie

…then it’d be great getting to see you there today! ^-^ Also, that’s fine– two hours is plenty of time! :)
              (Also, thanks for letting me know! Hehe, I figured you wouldn’t be, but I thought I’d check; I’m always up for having a private chat with you, too! ;) (Ohh, okay, well thanks for telling me! I understand if private chats won’t work for you from next week until the first week in October! In that case, I won’t expect to be able to have one during that time, then. (At first when you said that I was thinking, “Wow, that’s a long time!”, and then I realized it’s already the 18th XD Time is really going by fast!)) Anyway, that’s okay, about Sunday! I know I asked pretty far in advance, so I wasn’t sure if you’d know yet. We can just do the package thing, then; I think that should work out fine! =) You can send me a package if it works, and, if it works for me too, I’ll send you a package back! (But if not, I won’t send you anything; pretty sure it should work for me, though…

ilovemoonie

…but I’ll let you know on here, too, if I find out by Friday that it won’t!) Just curious, if we do have one on Sunday, would we do it at 2:00 CST, or go back to our usual time of 3:00 CST? Either one works for me, though I do kinda prefer having it at 3:00, when it works? However, if 2:00 is better for you, that’s totally fine, too! :) (Also, sure! If it turns out to just be us two at the chat today, then we don’t have to do one on Sunday, too) Also, thanks– I’m glad I didn’t sound pushy! I just know you’ve been doing a lot of chats, lately, so I didn’t want you to feel obligated to attend another! Aww, thanks; I’d love to still have private chats with you, too! :) Though, perhaps if we make our chats with emi a weekly or regular thing, we wouldn’t have to do chats with just us two quite as often, like maybe every other week instead? I mean, we could still do them every week if you wanted, I just thought that might…

ilovemoonie

…make it easier on you? But that’s just a suggestion! :) )
              No, that’s okay, I think 2:00 CST will work fine for me today! =) I know it probably works better for you, too, since you’ll have to leave around 4:00. Now, there is a chance that I might be a *few* minutes, late, but, if that’s the case, I should be there no later than 2:05 or 2:10! Anyway, sounds great, and I look forward to seeing you (and hopefully emi!) at the park in just a little bit! ^-^
              (And thanks again for understanding! I appreciate you being so patient with me! <3 Ohh, okay, so the time limit doesn't expire until Tuesday? I thought it was Monday, but that's good to know! An extra day can make all the difference, haha XD I want to try to have my response posted by or over the weekend, but, that's good to know that I have an extra day or two, if I need it! Also, sure, I'll definitely tell ya if I need to you to extend it until Wednesday or Thursday! Maybe I can let you know….

ilovemoonie

…on Friday how my response is coming along, and whether or not I think I may need that extra day or two…? Thanks again for offering to do that for me! And you’re welcome! Aw, well that’s okay…I never mind long responses! In fact, I love all your characters, so the longer the better, haha! XD That’s true, though…you do have a lot of interactions going on, so I certainly understand that you’d need to make your replies long! I have a feeling my next reply will be pretty long, too, eheh…I hope that’s okay! ^^’ )
              (Oh! And I wanted to tell you that I’m still gonna start my response to Randy’s bio later today! I would’ve done it earlier, but I wanted to reply to this so that I could answer your questions about our chat…I have to get off the Newz, now, unfortunately, but I’ll definitely start on my response after our chat!)

TaffyKitty12

(Hiya, moonie! :) I can’t respond to this all right now, unfortunately (gotta get off in a moment, ahah ‘^^ ), but, I just wanted to say that I had a rest time talking with you (and emi) on Wednesday! ;D That was pretty fun, haha! XD Oh gosh, I’m still cracking up over the way we dressed Loki and Clint X,D I’m totally saving that outfit in one of Clint’s dress slots, hur hur >:D That was hilarious! I enjoyed talking about Pikachu and Olaf and all those guys, too! ;) Oh man, I’m kind wanting to draw a picture of Pikachu and either Olaf or Sadie wearing matching Baby Shark costumes… XD Oh! And in regards to Sunday, I think it might be looking kind of clear for me now! If it ends up working for both of us (I still plan on sending the package, yes!), do you wanna maybe chat at… 2:30 our time? I dunno, I just thought maybe that time would be good, since that’s in-between 2 and 3? If that won’t work, lemme know!)

ilovemoonie

(Hey, Taffy! No worries! Don’t feel like you have to reply to my whole response; I know it was pretty long, eheh, not to mention lots of it is probably outdated by now :P Thanks, though! Ah, me too– I had a really fun time chatting with you on Wednesday, and emi too!! =D We had some pretty fun conversations, hehe XD Oh my gosh, yessss! Those outfits were hilarious X’D Ooh yes, you should! Maybe we could even have them dress in them again sometime and continue their conversation, pfft XD Aw man, though, I think I took Loki’s off… =/ But, I’m pretty sure I still remember all the pieces ;) Me too! It’s always fun talking about those silly characters of ours, hehe! ;D Oh my goodness…that sounds amazing!! That is a brilliant idea for a drawing, Taffy! XDD You’ll have to let me know if you ever do that, heheh! ;) Also, thanks for letting me know about Sunday! That’s great that it’s looking like it should work for you! I’m almost positive it should work for me, too. :) Of course, we can still go ahead and…

ilovemoonie

…do the package thing, in case something changes for either of us! Also, sure, 2:30 sounds fine to me! I think that should work out well! :) I hope to maybe see you there on Sunday, and in the meantime, have a great weekend, pal! ^-^ )

Ahh hi, guys! Super sorry I didn’t reply to this before the chat! I didn’t even see it until like 4 o’clock yesterday. ‘^^ I’m glad I got to chat with you guys anyway though! It was a lot of fun! ^-^ Wednesdays should be perfectly fine for me from here on out. I just had to take someone’s lunch hour shift for work yesterday, cause the person was sick. I don’t normally work those hours. No problem, you aren’t a bother at all, moonie! <3 Thanks for taking the time to clear that up and make sure, even though I didn't reply in time. ^^' (Oh and sounds good! I can't wait to read your reply and see how Loki and Lightning react XD)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! It’s alright, pal– no worries at all! ^-^ I’m glad you were able to come yesterday… I had a blast chatting with you and moonie for awhile! :D Thanks for letting us know about future Wednesdays, too :) That sounds pretty good to me! >^^< Just to let you (and moonie) know in advance, though, I'm not *quite* sure if the next two Wednesdays (the 25th and the 2nd) will work for me yet '^^ Some family from out of state are supposed to be visiting us later next week, and I believe they'll be staying until sometime that following week? I dunno for how long, but I may not not be able to attend any chats until after they leave :/ (Even before they come next week, I gotta get everything all nice and neat and in line, which means tidying my room ,XD And that is a major chore within itself ;P ) I apologize! DX I think most Wednesdays after that should work good for me, though! =] And, of course, if something…

TaffyKitty12

… happens that I can attend on either the 25th or the 2nd (I know I can’t do both, though), I’ll let ya guys know on here in advance! >^^< (And that's okay! Can't do much about that last-minute, unexpected stuff when it pops up, you know? We understand! :) Sorry you had to do that, though, oof XP I'm sure that wasn't fun! '^^ )

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! Ah, it’s all right…no worries!! :) I’m glad you were still able to come to the chat for a while, though! I had a really fun time chatting with you and Taffy!! ^-^ Ohh, and so you had to take someone’s lunch shift, then? Ah, okay…I understand! I’m sure it’s not fun having to take someone’s shift last-minute, especially if you had something planned that you wanted to do, but it was nice of you to take it for them since they were sick! I’m glad we still got to see you at the park, either way, and hopefully we can do it again soon! =) Thanks for letting us know about Wednesdays, too! That’s great that they should work well for you…I think they should work out pretty well for me, too! :) Of course, there might be an occasional Wednesday here or there where my family ends up planning something, but in general, Wednesdays don’t tend to be a very busy day for me. Oh, and thanks– glad I wasn’t being a bother, hehe! (Ah, thank you! Yeah, I’m excited to have those two react, heheh! XD Haven’t gotten the chance yet…

ilovemoonie

…to start on my reply, unfortunately, but I hope to over the weekend! I gotta get started on that soon! ^^’ )
            Oh, and @TaffyKitty12, thanks for letting us know about the next two Wednesdays. :) That’s okay that you won’t be able to have a chat, then! I know how it is when family comes, so I totally understand. I hope you have an amazing time with them, and don’t worry about trying to have a chat while they’re here…we can just do one once they leave and you’re less busy! =)

Hey ya’ll!!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!! I enjoyed watching all the football games this weekend, but Drew Brees ( Saints) hurt his throwing hand yesterday, and us fans are waiting for results from a specialist he saw after the game. So I’m thinking of doing a giveaway on the giveaway page. Perhaps everyone can answer a question to get the items. Not sure yet :) Hope everyone has a GREAT day!! ~angel~

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Oldshowsrock58! =) I’m not sure if we’ve ever officially met before…? I’ve seen your other posts on here and meant to reply to them, but I never got around to it, unfortunately, as I’ve been rather busy lately… >.< I'm really sorry about that!! But anyway, it's very nice to meet you! ^-^ I'm ilovemoonie, but feel free to call me "moonie". I know this is late, but welcome to the forums! :) Oh, and I had a nice weekend, thanks! I hope you had a great weekend too!
        Ooh, so you're into football, huh? That's neat!! :D I hardly ever watch football (pretty much the only exception is the Super Bowl, which my family will usually watch part of), but it sounds like a cool sport! I guess I'm just not much of a sports person, myself…? :P But it's pretty awesome that you are! ^-^
        Oh no, and really? I'm sorry to hear that that player hurt his hand! D= I hope he'll be okay and will make a quick recovery! Is the Saints a favorite team of yours? As you can probably guess, I know next to nothing about different football teams…

ilovemoonie

…but the name does sound familiar!
          Ooh, and that’s neat that you’re thinking of doing a giveaway! I usually forget to check the Trading Forums, eheh, but I’ll have to remember to stop by there! ;) I really like the idea of having to answer a question to the get the items, too; sounds fun! =D
          Well, it was great meeting you, Oldshowsrock58, and I hope you have a wonderful day, too! ^-^ (Oh, and this is unrelated, but just curious, do you have any certain “nicknames” you’d like us to use for you? :) I know in another post you were asking if we had any ideas, and I wasn’t sure if you ever decided on one)

Hey moonie! :) You can call me “angel” which is short for my WW username, angelgirldog7. Yes, I love football!!! New Orleans Saints is one of my favorite teams but I also like Nick Foles on the Jaguars, Derek Carr on Raiders, and a few others. I like a lot of college level teams too. Yes, I think I’ll post a giveaway on that page and see what happens. :) And I love reading these forums. Ya’ll are funny lol. ~angel~

Hi, guys! (I’m sorry for posting this before replying to your update, moonie.. I’ll do it soon!) So, I have a question for ya’ll. I have a couple things I need to post, and I should do them soon, I think. But I want to know what you’d prefer I post first…
      Soo, I have like, a ton of SC stuff to post! 15 things to be exact. =o It’s lots of artwork, half of it is random animal characters I drew for people, and half are my characters, including Candy, Stephan, Kate, and Anna. And there are a few plush photos too. I’ll probably just do a SC dump and post all of them at the same time. The other thing I need to post are those two bios! As most of you know, the bios would be of Olivia my Signature Golden Retriever and Stephan my Signature Bernese Mountain dog. I’m excited to post these and show you guys their personalities! ^-^ But what would you prefer I post first? It doesn’t matter much to me, but I thought I’d let you guys know I’d be doing this soon and get your opinion on which to post first.

… Oh and also, if I do post bios instead of SC stuff first, do you want me to post both of the bios at once? I know it’s a lot to reply to, so I wouldn’t mind splitting up posting them. Just let me know what you’d prefer I do and maybe I’ll post one of them next week, if that’s alright? =) Have a great weekend, friends!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi– thanks for asking us this! ^-^ First and foremost, it’s cool that ya got a lot of SC stuff you want to send in! :D Drawings, plus photos… all that stuff sounds pretty good to me, haha XD I can’t wait to see them! ;) Oh wow, 15, huh? That’s a lot! ,XD I might not be able to respond to that many in a day, if you were to post ‘em all at once (I admit, I am kinda notorious at taking a while to respond to large groups of pictures, ahah ‘^^), but, I should be able/will try hard to get around to those within a few days after they’re posted! Would that be okay…? I still wanna see them, though, most definitely! It’s been a month or two since you’ve sent some stuff like this in, I believe, so I’m pretty eager for all these to be submitted, heheh XDD Oh, and yesss I was hoping you’d do Stephan and Olivia’s bios soon, too! ^-^ I really want to learn more about them, so those will be pretty awesome to see, haha XD Hmm, split up or do at once, eh? Well, I honestly don’t

TaffyKitty12

… ’cause I know moonie’s had a lot of school lately, and has had a little more difficult time replying to longer things, if you know what I mean? But those are just my thoughts– do whatever you think is best! ^-^ Hmm, which one to post first? Well, honestly, I wanna see all three things (Stephan’s bio, Olivia’s bio, and the pictures) equally! XD I guess I’d say just post whichever one you’re more excited to do first? I know that’s not great advice, eheh, but really– I don’t care either way! ;) Oh, and yeah, you could certainly post a biography next week, if you wanted! =] But, would it still be okay if I do my bio for Fiona next week, too…? (I was still planning on posting hers on Tuesday, ahah ‘^^ It might be kind of long?) However, if it’s too much, I probably could just postpone Fiona’s until the next week, or something! ~~ Anyhoo, thanks for letting us know about this, emi, and I look forward to seeing what you post first! ;D Have a nice day! ~~

TaffyKitty12

(Ah darn, looks like the end of my first comment got cut off! XP I tried to say “Well, honestly, I don’t mind either way XD Although, I think it would maybe be a little easier if they were split it, especially because moonie… [continue with second comment]” Sorry about that! D: (Oh, and also, I hope my reply didn’t seem “rushed” or “hasty”! DX I’m really sorry if it did! :s I guess I was trying to type it a little quick because I have to get off the newz really soon (just popped in after watching a movie with my brother!), but I really do apologize if I came off as “dismissive” or “unfocused” or anything like that, because that was certainly not my intention! ;-; ))

Oh, hey there, emi! :) Um… I’m not too sure about next week, actually… Because well, I’m planning to post about my drawings next Wednesday or Thursday (whichever one works best for me…). I’m not sure if you saw my Periwinkle update on page 141, but I mentioned about posting my drawings on that update.. So, I guess whichever one works good for you.. I’ve been meaning to post my drawings for quite a while now.. I hope you don’t mind? But sure, I won’t mind if you post a bio next week! Yeah, splitting them up seems like a good idea. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense XP You too! Have a good Friday and the weekend! ^-^

Oh no it’s okay! Yeah, okay, to everyone: I don’t have to post them next week. I just forgot that there were other things being posted. You guys can go ahead and post your stuff, and I’ll just post mine maybe the following week or whenever there’s more “open availability” heheh.

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! (Yikes, I hope I can finish this before comments stop moderating! :o As often seems to happen, I’ve been racing against time trying to reply to everything before the weekend, pfft ;P Also, no worries! You can reply to my update whenever, no rush! :) I do look forward to seeing you’re response, though, when you’re able to post it!)
        Anyway, thanks for asking us! :) Ooh, that’s awesome that you’re planning on posting some bios and SC pictures, soon! It’s been a while since you’ve posted anything like that, so I’m super excited to see them!! =D Oh wow, 15 SC things?! Wow, that’s a lot! XD It sounds like some amazing stuff though! Drawings of your characters and random animals that you drew for people, AND some plush photos too? Yes please!! XD I don’t even remember the last time you posted anything to the Share Center, to be honest, so it’ll be a real treat getting to see some new pictures and drawings from ya, pal! ;) And of course, I am super excited to see Stephan and Olivia’s bios, too, ahh! I guess you’ve been able to develop…

ilovemoonie

…Olivia’s personality more, then? That’s awesome! ^-^ Both of them sound amazing so far, so I can’t wait to learn even more about them! =)
          Hmm…what should you post first? Yikes, that’s a tough question! I think I’m equally looking forward to both your pictures and drawings! Hmm…well…maybe you could just do whichever one is easier for you/whichever one you’re more excited to share with us…? Oof sorry, I know that’s probably not much help XP Honestly, I’m just excited to see some new posts from you, pal, whether it’s the SC stuff or the bios that you post first! ;D As for splitting up the bios or posting them both at once, again, I’m really fine either way! I suppose it might be a bit better if you posted them separately (I’d be able to respond faster than if you posted them together), but really, it’s up to you! If it’s easier and quicker for you to do them separately, then you can do that, but if you’d prefer to post them together and get them both done at once, that’s fine, too! I wouldn’t mind! I don’t think it would be too difficult…

ilovemoonie

…for me to reply to both at once, it just might take me an extra day or two. :)
            Oh, and hmm…yeah, I guess you could post one next week! Trust me, I am super excited to see ‘em, I’m just thinking, well, I know Taffy was gonna post a bio and Spring was gonna post some drawings, so hopefully that won’t be too much for one week…? But if you guys can make it work to all post your things next week, I certainly wouldn’t mind! ^-^
            Anyway, thanks for asking us about this, emi, and I can’t wait to see your bios and SC pictures soon! :D I promise I’ll try to reply as quickly as I can, when you post them! (I’m afraid it might take me a few days to finish my response though, depending on how busy I am…I hope that’s okay! XP )
            Have a great weekend, emi! =]

TaffyKitty12

(Gah, sorry for posting this above your update, moonie!! DX I hope you don’t mind… XP )
      Hey, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ (and anyone else who wants to see)! :) I wanted to let ya know quickly that the drawing I made of Candy and Kovu just moderated! ^-^ Here’s the link:
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58825
      I hope you like it, pal! >^^< I had lots of fun making it! :) (Even though I almost thought I'd have to restart the whole thing yesterday, because the program wouldn't let me draw anything for almost ten minutes, pfft ,XD One can only imagine how much I freaked out, especially after spending over three or four hours making this X,D )

Ahh Taffy, oh my goosshh X’D I love Candy’s face! She looks so good, and Kovu looks great too! His shirt too! =o Looks so good! And I like the way you did his snout. Lion snouts can be hard, but you did it pretty easily! His face is cute too, I dunno why, but it is. XD Thanks for drawing Candy, Taffy! I really love this, and am totally dropping it in my favorites! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Awh man, I’m so glad that you liked the drawing! ^-^ I’m thrilled to hear that, and your comment has truly made my day! ;D I’m happy that you liked Candy and Kovu’s faces, as well as their outfits! I tried my best to give Candy a posh, somewhat fancy look (also decided to add some blue “eyeshadow” for good measure), while giving Kovu a sporty ensemble ,XD Ahh, thanks– tried to do my best with the shirt, heheh! I always have difficulty figuring out what’s enough shading and wrinkles for clothing (I seem to usually do too much or too little :P ), but, I think his turned out kinda good! Aw, glad you like the muzzle, too! <3 Yeah, lion muzzles are kinda hard to do, cause they have weird noses ,XD I think I figured out a good, simple way to do them, though? When I draw Kovu, I place a slightly curved line underneath his eyes, then sketch a broad, feline-esque nose a few centimeters below. Then, I connect the nose to the "muzzle line" using two smaller curved lines…

TaffyKitty12

… color the little nose section that results a little darker than the rest of the surrounding fur, and there I go– one Kovu snout, haha XD I know it’s a cartoony way of doing it, but… I guess it’s easy for me ,XD And thank you! :) He may look a little tough, but he is kinda cute, heheh… XD (Oh! And kinda random, but I know you asked me about the blue scar when you replied to his bio? I actually have a story behind that! >^^< Maybe I can tell you at the park sometime, if you’re interested XD Ooh, and speaking of the park, I saw your reply on the previous page, and I just wanted to say that Wednesdays at 3 KT sound pretty good to me! ;D Ahh no worries about the time; I actually kinda doubt I’d be able to stay three hours anyway ,XD (Might be able to stay until a little after 5 KT?) But yeah, as long as it sounds good to moonie, too, I say that’s perfect! :) ) ~Thank ya again, pal, and I am honored that my humble drawing has found its way into your favorites =,)

TaffyKitty12

… No problemo, and thank you for allowing me to draw Candy in the first place– she was a fun character to sketch, haha! XD Have a nice weekend, pal! =]

Aww really? I’m glad I made your day, that’s pretty cool! X) Yess, she looked so good, and the eyeshadow was totally a perfect idea, since she wears that stuff all the time haha XD The sporty shirt for Kovu seems very suiting too. I bet Tanner would wear sporty shirts like that too… X’D Gosh, that kinda makes me want to draw them together Ah I know right? Clothes are so hard! I need to like study them or something sometime. =P They are so weirdly complicated. Yeah, it definitely looks good! The shading and wrinkles, like you said, look great! Oooh, yeah? Maybe it is cartoony, but your style is kinda cartoony anyway, so I don’t think that’s a problem ;D It looks good with your style, I think! HE IS CUTE! XD (Yesss, I would love to know what that’s about! I forgot about that when we were at the park Wednesday! I knew there was something I needed to talk about X’D I’m definitely interested in knowing that, yeah! …

… Oh okay haha XD You actually stayed really long yesterday though! ;P Wasn’t that at least three hours, pff? X) Thanks for staying to talk with me!) Aw, what, OF COURSE it would! And of course!! You are always free to draw my characters, as long as they’re not doing something totally out of their personality heh. I love getting art of my OCs XD I hope to draw one of yours soon.. like Kovu or Anna or both. =P Hopefully I can!

Hey there, Taffy! Gosh, that drawing looks pretty nice! Great job on it! ^-^ I like the colors, hehe XD Oh by the way, are you free to do a park chat Monday? Because it seems like Wednesday is taken… :P I can only do Monday and Wednesday anyway. If so, let me know!! I replied to you about it on my response to your update which I finally responded to yesterday. You don’t need to reply to that, just let me know. :) I hope you enjoy your weekend, Taffy! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! :) Aw, thanks– I’m glad you like it! ^-^ Took me about 4 or 5 hours to make, but it was worth it, I think! ,XD Also, about Monday, I believe that might work! =] (Ah yeah, emi and I haven’t talked at the park for a few months, so she decided to set up a chat for us on Wednesday! I didn’t know about it until this morning, otherwise I would’ve let you know earlier! ‘^^ ) I don’t *think* I have anything planned on that day…? If something does come up, I’ll be sure to let you know here on Monday morning! (Again, I don’t anticipate it, but I guess you never know with me, eheh…) Otherwise, yeah, let’s plan for that day! ^-^ Same time as usual, right? 4 KT? Oh, and thanks for letting me know! :D I’ll be sure to read your response, and hopefully I can reply to it over the weekend or early next week! ;) I’ll make sure to get around to our thread soon, too! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your weekend, as well! =D

You’re welcome! ^-^ Ah, alright then! Thanks! Sure! Yep, 4 KT the usual time of course :) Hope to see you there later this afternoon! See yah! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, sounds good to me, Spring! ;) In that case, I’ll see ya at the park really soon! >^^< Lookin' forward to talking with you some more again! ^-^ (Just a little heads-up, but I may not be able to talk much longer than 5 KT today, unfortunately… XP My grandma is staying with us today, so we'll probably be doing some stuff with her later this afternoon '^^ But, I'll try to stay at the park for as long as I can!)

It’s fine, Taffy! I do understand! Hopefully you had fun doing things with your grandma.. It was pretty fun getting to chat with you for a while! ^-^ Make sure to check out Rocko’s Modern Life, The Powerpuff Girls, and that recent anniversary special of SpongeBob (I told you the title of that in our thread ;) ) soon! And maybe let me know since I told you about that place XD Hopefully, we’ll do a chat again soon? Sorry if this is kinda random to ask, I’m not 100 percent sure if I’ll be able to post about my drawings tomorrow morning? It depends if they’re moderated by Wednesday or so… But uh, anyway, I’m not too sure if next week will somehow work for you, but since Wednesdays are probably taken from now on :s, I’m not sure if that is just a one time thing or not.. Maybe we can do it Sunday or Monday? I’m not totally sure if Sunday works for you, but uh yeah… Let me know anyway. Sorry for asking this, I know this seems kind of random.. ^^; But uh yeah, thanks for chatting with me, Taffy! That was pretty fun! XD

TaffyKitty12

Ah, thanks so much for understanding, Spring!! I felt bad that I couldn’t stay longer, but, thanks– I did enjoy my grandma’s company, and I had a great time chatting with you! ^-^ That was fun! :D And ah yes, I’ll make sure to do that! =] I’ll see if there’s even a way I can watch some of those today? >^^< If I can't, I'm sure I'll be able to later this week ;) (Haha, no worries– I will! XD ) Aww, and that's okay, Spring! I know the SC can be a little "funny" with moderating stuff (sometimes it moderates within a day, other times, it takes longer), so if I don't see yours up there today, I'll be sure to keep a lookout for them tomorrow! Ohh yeah… I'm not *quite* sure about Wednesday's? I'll have to ask emi, since she's the one who's scheduling it! The way she talked about it, it sounds like may kinda be a "weekly" thing, or at least, a regular occurrence(?) So long as we're all able to attend, anyway…

TaffyKitty12

… I don’t know… I’m sorry for all the confusion! XP I’ll try to set that straight, though, once I clarify it with emi! Oh, and yes! Most Monday’s should still work for me, I believe! :) (Actually, Monday’s tend to work a little better for me than Wednesday’s, anyways ,XD They’re one of the better days for me) As for Sunday’s… I think Sunday’s can work for us, sometimes! Although, I don’t think they’d be quite as good as Monday’s, on my end ‘^^ Moonie and I sometimes chat on Sunday afternoons, if we weren’t able to chat during the week (it’s a thing we’ve been doing for a couple years ,XD ) and… my weekends are gonna start being really busy next month, so Saturday and Sunday chats will be much harder for me to attend, ahah ‘^^ But yeah, whenever we both have a free day, I’d still be delighted to chat with you! :) As for this week, I don’t think Sunday would work for us, but… Monday might! Maybe I can let you know for sure on Friday, if that’s okay? No problem– that was a blast! =D

Hi again, Taffy! Just want to let you know that Monday should work for me I believe! I think most Mondays might work for me. And, sure you can let me know. Also, just want to let you know that my drawings got approved in the SC yesterday morning, and I posted about it yesterday! Check it out if you haven’t seen it yet! I know my drawings aren’t really the best but eheh… I’d be looking forward to reading your thoughts on my drawings hopefully if you’ll get around to it. I’d love to hear it hopefully! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! (No worries, pal; I don’t mind that you posted above my update! :) ) Oooh yay, I’m excited that your drawing of Kovu and Candy moderated!! =D To be honest, I actually forgot that you’d sent it in already, heheh, so seeing it was a nice surprise! ;D I know it wasn’t meant for me, but I still love seeing your drawings, regardless XD
        Anyway, I gotta say, you did an amazing job on this drawing, Taffy!! Ah, Kovu and Candy both look so good! 8D I especially love the way you drew Kovu; I dunno why but he looks really cute, hehe XD I love how you drew his face and mane! I gotta say, you are excellent at drawing lions, pal! I should really take lessons from you, hehe ;) Candy looks amazing, too! I love how grumpy she looks pfft XD And her shirt and necklace look really nice!
        Oh man, that’s awful that you almost had to start the drawing all over, though! :O That must’ve been really scary…thank goodness you didn’t have to!
        Anyway, you did a great job on this, Taffy, and I really enjoyed seeing it! ^-^ Thanks for sharing!

Comments are closed.