New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,211 replies, has 101 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 16 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone, it’s me :) I hope it’s not bothersome that I pop in here every now again… well… more like every half a year or so. I was so excited to see that you guys are still active on here! I miss all of you, I honestly think of you guys a lot. Anyways, just thought I’d say hello :D How are all of you guys doing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dolphinlover! Good to see you! =D Aw, yeah! We haven’t seen ya here in a good while. How have you been? I’ve been pretty well myself! I got a job and have been more busy, but I’m not doing school anymore, so I’m probably just as busy as I was last year with school. =P But I’m making money and saving up for my own car now. ^-^ I hope to get one soon. We also started a new roleplay here, which has been fun! What’s going on in your world?

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, DolphinLover! :D It’s great to see ya again, pal! ^-^ Nooo, of course you’re not being bothersome! Why, in fact, I’m quite glad to hear from you! =] I don’t remember the last time we talked… I think it was either early this year or late last year? At any extent, it’s been a while! ‘^^ Thanks for askin’– I’ve been doing pretty good, actually! :) I finished school late this year (just last month, as a matter of fact ‘XD ), but I get the whole rest of the year off, which is really nice! So, technically, I’m on “summer break” right now XD Thus, I’ve been spending a lot of time on here lately (roleplaying, posting updates, and the like; we still do all the stuff we used to when you were on ;) ), as well as reading books and decorating on WW, hehe! It’s nice to relax after a hard year’s work ,XD Aww, and I’m sure; it’s always nice to reconnect with old pals! ^-^ Rest assured, I’m sure most of us on here will still be around when ya come back on next! =] Currently, it’s mostly been me, emi, ilovemoonie, and MyLittlePony

TaffyKitty12

… as well our new pals, SpringShimmer, OldShowsRock, and (sometimes) pompoms and EmilyCuteHeart :) The forums have been more active this year, which is good! I got a little worried last year, because so many of our older friends left in 2017, and almost no one else was left ‘^^ (Fennec and RosyFox became too busy to talk on here, and most everyone else left to chat on different websites :/ I’m not really allowed to have an account on other social sites, so I can’t really talk to those guys anymore, unless they come on here… which they rarely do ‘^^) Awh, I think about you a lot, too, pal! We’ve definitely missed your presence on the forums! <3 Do you think you'll ever become a little more active again, sometime in the future? It would be so nice to see you more often! :D But, thanks for checking in on us, at any extent– I hope everything is going well for you, too! :) How have you been lately? ^-^

ilovemoonie

Ahhh, Dolphinlover!! Heyyy! Long time no see, my friend!! ^-^ It’s great to see you on here again– I was so excited when I saw your comment awaiting moderation last night, hehe! ;D Oh, no, it’s not bothersome at all! You’re always welcome to pop in whenever you’d like, even if it’s only a couple times a year; I always love seeing my old Newz pals again! ;) Hehe, yes, we are still active! Well, some of us, anyway…I guess it’s mainly just me, Taffy, emi, and MLP who are still active (wait, were you active on the forums when MLP was?), and then there’s a few newer members, namely EmilyCuteHeart (who joined the beginning on 2018), and Springshimmer (who joined the beginning of this year) :) But yes, we’re still on here, chatting and posting bios and roleplays and whatnot ;) Aww, I’ve missed you, too! Thanks for stopping by the say hello, though; it’s really nice to see you again! ^u^ Oh, and I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks! :) My family went through some hard times earlier this summer (one of my older sisters passed away =’( ), but, we’re all doing all right now…

ilovemoonie

… I recently started school again, so I’ve been kept quite busy with that, but otherwise, I’m doing well, and not up to too much, hehe :) What’s been going on you with you, lately? I hope you’ve been doing well!! <3

kittymade10

@Dolphinlover55, hello there! Not sure if we have chatted before. I’m kittymade10, but everyone calls me kitty. :) Don’t worry, you aren’t being bothersome. I normally pop up every now and then as well. I’m going great! How are you?

Oh, hello, DolphinLover! ^-^ Oh, you’re not interrupting at all! No worries… I don’t think we ever met before? I’ve been here since late January this year, so I was sorta new for a while… But, if you want to know, I am SpringShimmer, but please call me Spring for short! :) I’ve actually been having a pretty good time here in the forums, so I’m pretty pleased to say that I’m glad I joined the forums as I have gained new friends that I enjoy chatting with! ^-^ Ah yes, the forums have still been pretty active! I hope you’ll be here around more often? I would like to know more about you! :) Everyone else has already stated who has been pretty active here lately.. So yeah… I’m not too sure what’s going on MLP lately though… I haven’t seen here for quite a while and I’m kinda getting a bit worried about her. Hopefully, she’s okay. :s Aww, yeah I know others have missed you as well. I’ve been doing well, thanks! Anyway, sorry if I’m intruding as I don’t think you know me as I am a pretty recent person who joined the forums…

… But I hope you’ve been doing well! Hope to see you here more often! ^-^

Wow, I didn’t realize I’d get so many responses! I’m glad you guys are all doing well! I’ve been pretty good lately, busy with school and such. I’m going to be starting college next year, so that’s a bit intimidating…. other than that, I’ve started breeding axolotls (idk if any of you guys have the webkinz pet, but it’s the little pink guy with the red gills XD) so that’s been interesting. I’m also a moderator on a small writing/role play website, which has been a lot of fun! But yeah, not much has changed in my world lol. (Also, I don’t know how to start a new paragraph so sorry if I change subjects kinda quick >.<). So a lot of the old members have left? :’( I’m glad you guys are still here. I probably would have been devastated if everyone was gone. And for those of you who I haven’t met before, so nice to meet you!!! I will probably try to be a little more active on here, so I’m sure we’ll get to know each other better! Oh my goodness ilovemoonie, I’m so sorry to hear that! :( That must have been terrible… Yes—I was

Hi @Dolphinlover55 (Cool name by the way! ) you can call me “Angel” I’m fairly new to forums despite being on WW for years. I’m the one around here that talks about classic movies,TVshows, and Music, so never hesitate to ask me about those things!! :) If you want, you can friend me on WW at angelgirldog7 Glad to have met you! ~angel~

(Forgot that this forum cuts off your comments XD) Anyways, as I was saying… Yes—I was a little active when MLP was here, mostly at the park though! Speaking of which, do you guys still meet on Saturdays?

twinners1

Hi! I don’t think I have met you! I’m Twinners! :) nice to meet you!

Hey there! You probably don’t know me, heheh ‘^^ But welcome back! I’m EmilyCuteHeart (I usually go by CuteHeart or Heart (and MLP calls me Heartkinz, that works too XD), but feel free to call me anything you’d like someone’s called me ‘anything you’d like’ after I said that once), nice to meet ya! Yep, Taffy, emi, and moonie are pretty active at most times, along with MLP (but sometimes not all her comments to through :/), myself, and Spring. There’s some other new users who stop by a bit, too. So we’re fairly active here! Oh, and I’m good, thanks (just busy with school and volleyball) – how about you? Once again, nice seeing ya! :)

Good morning ya’ll!!!! I finally adopted the Kiwi Bird with the medallions and I named it Gilligan after “Gilligan”s Island” a 60s comedy show lol. I’m 1 medallion away from getting the Whimsy Dragon!!! I also finally came up with a name for my Snowflake pup! Holly!!! For Buddy Holly. So now I have Buddy and Holly!! Lol. I’m still not sure of a name for the Persian cat but I’m close to deciding!. Sorry for the random post. I’m just so excited to finally have names for a couple of my Webkinz! ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, OldShowsRock! :) Nah, it’s fine– thanks for letting us know what you named your new ‘kinz! ^-^ Personally, I think “Gilligan” is a very cute name for the kiwi, hehe! ;D I’ve never seen “Gilligan’s Island” before, but I’ve definitely heard of it! >^^< Ohh, and "Holly" sounds quite fitting (and adorable, I may add XD ) for your snowflake pup! =] Haha, "Buddy" and "Holly"… I like it! XD Nothin' better than matching names! And it's okay that you haven't decided on one for your Persian! Honestly, it can take me months (or even years) to find a good name for a certain 'kinz, pfhaha ,XD Are there any names you're considering for her, currently? :) Oh, and I hope you can get the last whimsy dragon medallion, too! It's pretty cute pet (both in terms of plush and virtual), I think! ^-* ~Have a great weekend! :D

ilovemoonie

Heya, angel! :) Ooh, really? That’s awesome that you were able to adopt the Kiwi Bird!! :D It’s such a cute pet, isn’t it? I remember I was a little disappointed at first when that one won the contest, (don’t get me wrong, I always thought it was cute, but there were a couple of other designs I had liked more), but once I saw the completed version, I completely changed my mind– it’s adorable!! ^-^ Ooh, and I love the name “Gilligan”…I think that’s perfect for the kiwi!! =) Man, I almost forgot about that show…I haven’t seen it in a while, but I did use to watch it a few years back. It was really funny, haha XD (You said you like old TV shows, right? If so, that’s pretty neat! I haven’t seen too many old shows, myself, but I do really like Gilligan’s Island, I Love Lucy, and the original series Star Trek from the 60′s ;) ) Anyway, wow, that’s awesome that you’re only 1 medallion away from getting the Whimsy Dragon, too! In that case, I hope you’ll be able to adopt it soon! Do you have any idea what you’d name it? :)

ilovemoonie

… Ahh, and I think “Holly” is the perfect name for your Snowflake Pup! It’s really fitting for that pet, I think, and it’s even better since now you’ll have a “Buddy” and a “Holly”! ;) And about your Persian Cat, that’s all right! Like Taffy said, it can take take time to decide on a name for a new pet, sometimes…I’ve taken at least a month if not more to decide, before, heheh :P I wish you luck in choosing one, though! :) Ah, no worries– I’m actually glad you decided to let us know! I hope you’re enjoying your new pets, and have a great Friday! ^-^

Would’ve never thought of naming my ‘Kinz after old show characters! XD and I call myself a fan…..

@fionaflamingo (and everyone else! ) hehe. A good many of my ‘Kinz are named after movie/tv show characters! Dixie (Emergency), Aslan (Narnia), Darryl ( for actor Darryl Hickman), Jeannie(I Dream of Jeannie) just to name a few! lol Maybe someday I’ll post a list of my “Kinz and what they’re named after :) Victoria and Elizabeth are 2 names I’m considering for my Persian, but a few others are on the list too. And yeah I also wasn’t crazy about the Kiwi at first but love him now! Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! maybe we can meet in the tournament arena :) ~angel~

Yeah, we should meet in the tournament arena!!

ilovemoonie

Hi again, angel! :) Oh wow, that’s neat that you like to name a lot of your ‘Kinz after movie/TV show characters! ^-^ I really like to name my Webkinz after characters, too, hehe ;) Most of my pets that share the name of a character are named after Marvel characters, but I also have some named after Disney characters, Harry Potter characters, book characters, and actors/actresses and other celebrities =) That’d be neat if you posted a list of all your Webkinz and what they are named after, sometime; I’d love to read it! :D
            Ooh, and I think “Victoria” and “Elizabeth” both sound perfect for your Persian cat! They both sound so pretty and royal, almost, and I’ve always thought the Persian cat seemed like a nice, “royal” pet ;) You’ll have to let us know when you decide on one for sure!
            Also, yes, I was the same way! I wasn’t too excited about the Kiwi at first, but now I absolutely love that adorable little bird, hehe XD Ooh, yes, that’d be fun to meet up in the Tournament Arena sometime! Just curious, we’re not friends on Webkinz, are we…? …

ilovemoonie

… If not, would you mind if I friended you? My username is iloveknuffle, what was yours again? :)
              Anyway, have a great Monday, Angel! ^-^

Hi, everyone! ^-^ First of all, I just want to say my drawings got approved this morning thankfully! Thankfully, I got to submit them in time! These are all 10 photos I believe, this might be the longest set of photos that I’ve posted to the SC so far XD But, I hope you guys like them regardless. :)
      First of all, here is my drawing of my two Webkinz pets “SnowFrost” (I think that’s her name?) the Eskimo Pup and “Shimmer” the Tiger Lily Kitten
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58901, I spent quite a lot of time on “Shimmer” in terms of coloring her and I think I did a good job of trying to make the colors look accurate to the online virtual by mixing red and orange on some parts of her. And I think I shaded well for “SnowFrost”, I was trying to make sure she has light blue shading on her fur.
      Secondly, here’s the link: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58903, my drawing of the Webkinz Pegasus, she has quite a few sparkles here. Along with her, I also drew Bubbles and Buttercup from PPG (Powerpuff Girls)! …

…I think I did somewhat of a good job on Bubbles? I apologize if they look odd.. ^^; I tried to finish them in time so that’s why :P Also, I apologize if the colors don’t look right..
        Another one that I drew in the same paper as the last one, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58905, I have drawn Blossom from PPG. ^-^ I tried to make sure to include my Webkinz plush next to the drawing, so I hope you guys still like it regardless of me having to include my Webkinz plush in order for it to get moderated. I know it kinda takes out details of the drawing… :P Also, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but I drew a little Patrick Star in some of those drawings XD
        Another one is a drawing of Spongebob and Patrick https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58907, I drew these guys a month ago, it was pretty fun trying to draw them for the first few times! I think I got the colors right for SpongeBob? I might want to work more on the colors of Patrick though…
        Also another thing, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58909, yeah another Spongebob, this time it’s bubbles XD…

…I don’t know why, but I didn’t like the way the drawing is sometime after I finished it. But, hopefully you guys will like it regardless?
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58911, sixth drawing, self-explanatory in the description in the SC.
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58913, seventh one, I’ve gotten this idea of drawing Spongebob and Patrick as ponies XD I think I’m quite pleased with Spongebob’s pony design! I hope you guys don’t mind this… ^^; I just think this idea sounds cute! ^-^
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58915, this is the eighth one, for this one, I drew “Sugar Sprinkle” my Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, Along with that, I also drew Rocko and Spunky (he’s from the same show Rocko)! I drew these over a month ago. I quite like the way Spunky is drawn, I’m not too sure on the colors for Rocko though… Might want to improve more on that. Also, I went through multiple redraws for “Sugar Sprinkle” to make sure it looks right for me :)
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58917, yes another one… This time it’s my Sparkling Mouse”Starshine”! I think I drew her back in late July? Also, if you noticed I drew another SpongeBob XD I just think that…

…guy is quite fun to draw to be honest!
            And the last of these pictures… https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58919, this here is “Lavender Mist” my Lil Purple Spring Unicorn, one of my main Webkinz pets (though I’ve been playing as “Starshine” more recently)! She is wearing one of those outfits that I did back in like spring this year? I keep changing outfits for several of my Webkinz so yeah… :P
            Alright, I think that’s it for this update! Gosh, I’m sorry for the length! Hope you guys don’t mind! If you want to, I’d like to hear your thoughts on these drawings of mine! Just take your time on replying to this, everyone! I know this is pretty long, eheh… I’ve spent quite a lot of time typing this… This might be the longest length I’ve ever posted in terms of updates here. In the meantime, I hope you guys have a wonderful Wednesday and the rest of the week! ^-^

Hi, Spring! Ohh, thanks for sharing your art with us! I was wondering if you’d ever do it. XD But oh my goodness, your art style is so cute!! Everything looks so good and well shaded and colored and everything. So first, I love the Spongebob one with Spongebob blowing bubbles! XD It’s so cute and colorful! Also, the second to last picture of Spongebob and Starshine.. I love how endearing Spongebob looks with those big eyes. XD It’s kind of weird to say he’s cute, but he is, Your drawings of the PowerPuff girls and that other cartoon look great as well! And of course, your webkinz drawings are adorable. My favorite is probably Shimmer or your Pegasus. I like the Pegasus’s pose and expression, and Shimmer’s cute outfit. They’re both so pretty! It’s cool that you drew their webkinz outfits as well! I like never do that, and I imagine it would be kind of hard. You pulled it off pretty well! They all look great! Awesome job on everything, Spring! ^-^ I really like all of your artwork, and I hope to see more art from you someday soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! ^-^ Just wanted to let ya know that I’ve seen all of your pictures (they’re super amazing, by the way! :D You have such an adorable style, and I sincerely hope that you post more art in the future, hehe! ;) ), and I plan on responding soon! :) Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to reply before the comments stop moderating, plus I gotta go somewhere soon, ahah… ‘^^ But, I’ll try to start my response sometime tonight or in the morning, and *hopefully* have it all posted tomorrow afternoon! If I can’t finish it then, I promise you I’ll do it no later than this weekend! Thanks for sharing this amazing artwork with us, pal, and I look forward to replyin’! =D

Ah, thanks Taffy! Oh, I hope if it’s okay if I respond to this? Because I just want to let you know I posted my response back in page 143 that most Mondays should work fine for me for your chat! ^-^ So, you can let me know if Monday will work for you? Anyway sorry for asking this, I just want to let you know just in case… Aww, you’re welcome, I’m glad to see you like my artwork! I’d be looking forward to seeing your response! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

No problem, Soring! :) (And naw, it’s fine– I don’t mind at all! ^-^ I’m sorry i didn’t reply to that, by the way! DX I just saw your response this morning, and was gonna reply early, but I had to go somewhere, eheh ‘^^ Anyway, since ya asked me here, I’ll just respond to this, instead!: “Thanks for letting me know about Mondays, pal– I’m glad that they will seem to work well for our chats! ;D This Monday, hm? Ahh, unfortunately, I know I said originally that it may work, but I’m not as sure now… XP Some family from out-of-state will staying us starting late next week, and will probably be around until sometime late that following week. I’m nearly positive that the following Monday (the 30th) won’t work, ’cause we’ll probably be doing stuff with them :/ As for this Monday… I’m afraid I’ll just have to wait and see? I know they won’t be here that day, but I’m still gonna be quite busy before they come, since I’ll have to have clean and reorganize my room, ahah ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… And maybe do various other chores =/ (I’m actually not planning on being active here on the newz the next couple weeks, either; might post something in regards to that next week?) Next Monday might work, but it just depends on what I’ll be doing that day! Would it be okay if I let you know about whether or not it will work by posting something here on Monday morning for ya…? I hope that would be okay, and I’m sorry for being so unpredictable, gah! DX ) Hehe, of course, Spring! :D Your artwork is totally awesome! ^-^ Anywho, in regards to my response, I plan on being back here in about an hour to reply ;) (Gotta do a couple quick things this afternoon, first! ‘^^ ) I don’t think I’ll get it all done today, unfortunately, but I will certainly try to type up as much as I can!! At any extent, it’ll definitely be done before Monday! :)

Ah, alright then. It’s alright. Thanks for letting me know! Ah yeah? Well, I hope you get to have fun with them! I actually knew that your family from out of state will be visiting from those replies to others. So, I do understand that Monday the 30th might not work for you! I thought that following Monday wouldn’t work for you considering what’ll be going on around that time. Ah really? Okay then… Yeah, I think it’ll be fine if you post something about that. And sure, you can let me know whether or not it will work for us to have a chat on Monday morning by posting about it! And, thanks! I’ll be sure to look for your response! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Welp, I’m back to start my reply, finally! ^-^
              (Ah, thanks for understanding, pal! <3 I'm sure I'll have a nice time with 'em! ;) Oh, haha, yeah… I guess I have been talking about it a lot recently ,XD Ah yep… I know when they're here, we usually end up doing things with them in the afternoon, so I really don't think the 30th would've worked out too well, ahah XP And okay! In the case, I'll be sure to let ya know on Monday morning! :) I hope it'll work out for us, but if something happens that it doesn't, hopefully we can continue our private chats once they leave!)
              ~Alrighty, first off, I really liked the drawing you made of your tigerlily kitten and eskimo dog, Spring! :D They look so cute, and their names are pretty awesome, too! ;) Man, I gotta say… you did a TREMENDOUS job with blending the colors, too, especially on Shimmer! ^-^ (The shading was wonderful, too!) I honestly have a kind of difficult time…

TaffyKitty12

… blending different shades and hues, even with waxy colored pencils ,XD But you did it quite well, pal! =]
              Awh man, and I truly adore the little sketch ya made of Angelica, as well! ^^< And, of course, I LOVE the way you drew Bubbles and Buttercup, too! XD It's cool that you drew them a lot like they look in the cartoons, while giving 'em your own unique little "twist", if you know what I mean? I think that's really neat! ^-^ (And you couldn't sneak that tiny little Patrick sketch past me, either, hur hur XD I noticed it, and he looks very cute! :D )…

TaffyKitty12

… Oh goodness, and your drawings of Blossom are adorable, too! :,D (Nah, no worries– I could still see them just fine! ;) Better to add a Webkinz and know they’ll moderate, then maybe getting a nicer shot and risk it not going through, you know? I think you did the right thing!) I love the way you did Bubbles and Buttercup, but man… I think Blossom might be my favorite one of all!! XD (Oh! And I don’t think I mentioned this earlier, but I really like the way you “outline” all of your drawings! ;D I usually just use a black-ink pen to outline mine (I know, so generic ,XD ), so mine don’t turn out quite as well, ahah ‘^^ Plus the pen sometimes smears and I gotta use correction fluid to clear it all up :P Just curious, do you outline yours in colored pencil? :) )
              OH YES, and I’m so happy that you decided to send in a drawing of Spongebob and Patrick together! =D I like the way they look in your style, and I think you did a great job capturing their personalities with the poses/expressions you chose! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

(Say whaaa, a big portion of my second reply got cut off! XP That’s weird… ‘guess I’ll have to try that one again :/ )
              “… Awh man, and I truly adore the little sketch ya made of Angelica, as well! ^^< And, of course, I LOVE the way you drew Bubbles and Buttercup, too! XD … [continue with the rest of reply two]…)

TaffyKitty12

[And aw man, unfortunately, I think I gotta stop for today... XP I'm really sorry, Spring!! DX I promised my brother I'd play on the computer with him this afternoon, and now he's really starting to get on my case... ._. I promise you I'll reply to the other five or six drawings soon-- hopefully sometime tomorrow or Sunday morning! I might even get some of that done and posted tonight, if I'm lucky. I hope you don't mind...? :c At any extent, my response will definitely be up here for you to read on Monday!!
              Thanks again for posting these for us, Spring, and I look forward to finishing the rest of my reply a little later!]

TaffyKitty12

Aw man, I can’t believe my second comment got cut off… again! XP I’m really sorry, pal– I have no idea what that won’t moderate :/ *sighs* Well, I was trying to say that I really liked the way you did Angelica’s mane, as well as how you shaded her hooves (they looked so shiny, just like the ones on the plush!), and that I wish I knew how to do that, myself.

TaffyKitty12

[Back to continue! Sorry 'bout the wait! XP ]
              … Huh, really? No worries– actually, I thought you were spot-on with the colors you picked! =]
              Aw, that drawing of Spongebob blowing bubbles is really cool, as well! >^^< Honestly, you did a fantastic job coloring those bubbles, hehe! I find them difficult to shade, 'cause bubble solution kinda turns different colors depending on the reflecting light, ya know? (Which is why I rarely draw bubbles X,D ) Sometimes there are bands of blue, other times there are bands of pink… it's hard! '^^ But again, like the pegasus hooves, you found a way, and you did them perfectly! ^-^ (Oh! And the sketch of Spongebob kind of waving/jumping in mid-air was cute, too! :) )
              Haha, yes, and who can forget the Krabby Patty? XD Man, I think it's totally awesome that you drew Spongebob holding a Krabby Patty, considering it's one of his absolute most favorite things! ;) …

TaffyKitty12

… Ohhh, and those little drawings of Spongebob and Patrick as ponies were adorable, Spring! ^-^ What a unique idea, hehe! :D I really like both of ‘em, especially the Spongebob one! I love the way his mane looks (and the color, too– I adore lime green! ^^< Might just have to add that to my "favorites", sometime ;)
              And, finally, I thought you did a wonderful job drawing Starshine and Lavender Mist! ;D I really like the colors on Starshine, as well as her flying pose, hehe XD …

TaffyKitty12

… And Lavender Mist, needless to say, is quite cute! I love her pretty dress! =] Oh, and ‘course, I didn’t miss your last Spongebob sketch, hahaha XD Goodness, Spring, I must say… that one might very well be the best Spongebob drawing you made, in my opinion, which is saying something considering I really love all the drawings of him that you submitted! ;) I dunno why, but I just adore his expression and posture in this one– it makes him look honestly kind of adorable! ^-^
              In all, thanks for sharing these with us, pal, and I’ll be sure to rate them a “10″! :D Do you think you’ll send in some more artwork in the future…? You have a very cute style, Spring, and I would certainly be delighted to see more of your drawings up in the SC! :) (Ahh, and no worries about the length– I post long stuff all the time, pffft X,D ) I’m glad that putting a Webkinz in each of the pictures allowed them to go through, too! =D If you don’t mind, would it be okay if I maybe try that myself…

TaffyKitty12

… character drawings alongside my ‘kinz…? Only if you don’t care, though!
              Anywho, thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful week! >^^< (I'm glad I could respond to this in a reasonable amount of time, too! I am so sorry for how long it took me to reply to your other set of pics, ahah DX I'll try not to let it happen again ._. )

TaffyKitty12

(Strange, part of one of my other comments didn’t moderate, either! :/ That’s weird, I guess I’ll have to try once again)
              “[continuing from my comments about the Spongebob and Patrick ponies]
              … Ah, and I see that you did a couple Rocko sketches, as well! :) That’s cool, pal! ^-^ I think the puppy looks pretty good, and I really liked the way ya drew Rocko, as well! =D What a snazzy little guy, haha! Aw, and the drawing you made of your bubblegum kitty, Sugar Sprinkles, is just… wow… I truly love it! :,D I think it’s actually one of my favorite sketches that you made, hehe! >^^< Might just have to add that to my "favorites", sometime ;) … [continue with the rest; hopefully this moderates!]"

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! (Gah, I am terribly sorry for the late response, by the way!! XP I meant to reply to this on Wednesday, but there’s been a lot going on for me this week, plus a lot of stuff has been posted on the forums… =/ )
        Well anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen all your drawings, and they are absolutely wonderful, Spring!! =D Your art style is so cute!! ^-^ I’m so glad you finally decided to share your drawings with us; you really didn’t have to be nervous, all of your drawings are amazing, and I think you are a wonderful artist! \^-^/
        Unfortunately, though, I dunno if I’ll be able to leave my thoughts on your drawings until over the weekend, I’m afraid…I only have around an hour or less left to be on here today before I have to get off, and I still need to finish my response to Taffy’s bio, and, since she posted it first, I guess I feel like I should respond first…? (Plus, replying to pictures is a bit more time-consuming for me than replying to other stuff, and I don’t wanna rush…

ilovemoonie

…responding to yours!) I hope that’s okay…? I feel really bad for making you wait so long! XP There’s just a lot I have to reply to, still, and I know there’s no way I can get it all done before the weekend… :/ But I promise you that I will reply, and soon! I’ll start working on my response as soon as I finish replying to Taffy’s bio, so hopefully tomorrow or Sunday at the very latest! In any case, I’ll be sure to have my response to you finished no later than Monday! I really hope you don’t mind, and I apologize again for the wait! >.<
          Anyway, I'll be back to respond soon, and in the meantime, thanks so much for sharing your amazing drawings with us! Have a great Friday and weekend, my friend! =)

ilovemoonie

Er, uh…hi again, Spring…goodness, I am so, so sorry for not replying to this sooner!! XP I meant to respond to your drawings over the weekend, and then the beginning of this week, but I’ve just been so busy, it hasn’t happened… >.< I really apologize!! I feel so bad for taking so long :( But, I'm finally back now, because I certainly didn't want to miss out on replying to your pictures!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish my response today, (I might have to get off the Newz soon), but, I'll do all I can right now, and will be sure to finish the rest over the weekend! Again, my apologies for making ya wait so long! I didn't meant to do that! XP
            ~Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your drawings with us, Spring!! I'm glad you were finally able to post them; I've been super excited to see them, and I must say, they certainly didn't disappoint!! :D Each one is so cute and well done…I really love your art style, and you are an amazing artist, I'd say! ^-^
            First off, I absolutely love your drawing…

ilovemoonie

…of SnowFrost and Shimmer!! :D In fact, I think it may even be one of my favorites of the whole group! They both look so cute and pretty! ^u^ I especially love SnowFrost’s big eyes, hehe XD Also, I think it’s really neat how you drew them wearing the outfits they have on Webkinz! =) Is Shimmer wearing the Swan Princess Dress? :) Also, I have to say, you did a magnificent job on the shading and blending on both SnowFrost and Shimmer!! I think the colors on Shimmer are very accurate, and they just look so pretty and soft, especially on the tail ^-^ And the blue shading you did on SnowFrost is wonderful, as well!! Amazing work, my friend! =] I can tell you spent a lot of time on that one, and it definitely paid off! ^u^
              Aw, and I love the drawing of your pegasus, Angelica! She is so pretty! <3 I really love all the sparkles that you added by her wings, hehe…those were a great touch, I'd say! ^-^ It's neat that you drew Bubbles and Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls, too! They look really cute! ;) Aw, and it's okay, I don't think…

ilovemoonie

…they look odd at all! Granted, I have never seen Powerpuff Girls before, but I think your drawings of them are wonderful, Spring!! Also, it took me a little while to notice this, but is that a little Patrick in the corner?? That is so cute!! 8D I love how he’s just hanging out in the corner looking all happy, hehe! I can’t believe I didn’t notice that sooner! XD
              Ooh, and that’s cool that you drew Blossom from PPG, too! Your drawing of her is really nice! :D So, are there three Powerpuff Girls, then? Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup? (Sorry, I don’t really know much about PPG, eheh :P ) Ah, and no worries, Spring; I still love your drawings, regardless of the fact that you had to include a Webkinz plush in some of them! (Penny is super cute, by the way ;) ) I know it does kinda take some of the detail out of them, but I could still see them fine! :) Anyway, like Taffy said, I think it’s good that you included a plush in some of those, just to be safe! I think I remember someone from Ganz saying…

ilovemoonie

…that they don’t moderate pictures that don’t have anything to do with Webkinz (which I guess, makes sense, if you think about it), though, I could be wrong…but either way, better safe than sorry, right? :) Your drawings are still great, Webkinz plush or no Webkinz plush! ;)
              Moving on, your Spongebob drawings are amazing, too!! \^-^/ I really like the way you draw Spongebob in your style…it looks really accurate to how Spogebob actually looks, I think! =) Ah, that first one is really good! I especially like Patrick in it, hehe…he’s so cute! ^-^ Also, I think the colors are spot on, especially for Spongebob!! (Okay, true, I haven’t seen Spongebob, but I do know what he looks like XD ) Hehe, I love the one of him blowing bubbles, too! :D Those rainbow bubbles are very pretty ;) Aw, you don’t really like that one as much anymore? I think it’s great!! I can relate, though…sometimes after I draw something, I realize I don’t really like the way it turned out…that can be pretty frustrating XP I do still really like the Spongebob blowing bubbles, though, as well as the smaller Spongebob you drew above it! =]

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I’m afraid that’s all the time I have to work on my response, right now…I’m really sorry, Spring!! XP I will be sure to actually finish my response over the weekend this time, though, or Monday at the very latest!! I hope you don’t mind… =/ I really do apologize for taking so long!! >.< Well, I'll be back to finish my response soon, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend! :) )

ilovemoonie

(All right, I’m finally back to continue my response to this! I am so, so sorry for taking so long, Spring!! D= It’s not fair for me to make you wait that long =/ I wish I were able to respond to things quicker, but I’ve just been really busy lately… XP *sigh* Well, hopefully I can get caught up soon… Anyway, I’ll continue my response below, and hopefully I can finish it all before comments stop moderating!):
              … Additionally, I really love the next Spongebob that you drew!! :D I actually think that might be my favorite Spongebob one that you’ve shown us! (Besides the ponies one, which I will get to in a minute XD ) He really looks cute, hehe, and I love the pose you drew him in and how happy he looks! ;) I must say, you really are great at drawing Spongebob; all your drawings look just like him! =)
              AHH and yesss, the ponies!! Honestly, that was such a creative idea, Spring! XD Spongebob and Patrick look so adorable as ponies, hehe! ;D That’s definitely one of my favorites, if not my very favorite, of the drawings…

ilovemoonie

…you showed us! ^-^ They both just look so cute and happy, and I love the colors you chose for their bodies and manes, (I think the green looks really nice on the Spongebob pony! ;) ), and how you drew them with the same clothes that the characters actually wear, hehe! Wonderful job on that one, Spring; that really was a great idea, hehe! =] Do you think you’ll ever draw any other cartoon characters as ponies? ;)
              Additionally, your drawing of Sugar Sprinkle, Rocko, and Spunky is really great, as well!! Aww, I absolutely adore your little drawing of Sugar Sprinkle; she looks so cute and sweet!! ^u^ (That’s a great name for the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, by the way! :) ) I love the way you drew her! And Rocko and Spunky look really good, too! I like Rocko’s expression, hehe XD Aw, no worries, I’m sure the colors are pretty good! I haven’t really seen any pictures of that show, though, so I can’t really say, ahah ‘^^ I think it’s good that you know what things you want to improve on, though, because there is always room for improvement in art, I think! ;) Just

ilovemoonie

…and I’m sure you’ll get even better! ^-^ (Though your drawings are already pretty great, in my opinion XD ) Oh, and this is a bit unrelated, but just curious, were you ever able to get that Waffle Wallaby that you wanted to name after Rocko? :)
              Anyway, your Sparkling Mouse, Starshine, looks so cute, too!! =) The Sparkling Mouse seems like it’d be a pretty tough ‘Kinz to draw, but you pulled it off wonderfully! :D I love the pretty blues, greens, and pinks that you used on her. :) Her outfit is really pretty, too! I’ve always loved those egg shoes, haha XD Ah, and another Spongebob! He looks so cute in this one, hehe! ;) I love the pose and the expression…it almost looks like he’s thinking about something that he really likes, haha XD Aw, well I can’t blame you, hehe; Spongebob does seem like a pretty fun guy to draw, and you always do a great job drawing him! ;D
              And, last but not least, I love your drawing of Lavender Mist!! =D She’s so cute and pretty! I like how she’s winking, too ;) And once again, you did a great job with her

ilovemoonie

… I always thought clothes (especially shoes!) seem like they’d be pretty hard to draw, but you did a great job on all of your outfits, I’d say! :)
              In all, I absolutely loved all of your drawings, Spring! You did a wonderful job on each one, and I’m truly glad that you decided to share them with us! <3 I hope to see more of them in the future, and in the meantime, I made sure to rate them all a well-deserved "10"! Might even have to add a few of them to my "favorites" category too, sometime! ;) Thanks again for sharing these with us, and I am so, so sorry once again for taking such an incredibly long time to reply!! XP I promise I will reply to your future posts a lot faster! I can't believe I took over two weeks to finish this '^^
              Anyway, have a great day, Spring! =)
              (Oops, and it looks like the second comment I posted today got cut off! '^^ It was supposed to say "Just keep practicing…" continued with "…and I'm sure you'll get even better" in the next comment. Sorry!)

ilovemoonie

(Gah, and my third comment got cut off, too! XP I was sure these were under 200 words when I put them in my word counter… :/ Well anyway, it was supposed to say “And once again, you did a great job with her outfit, too!”)

Hey, Spring! Quickly stopping by to say that I love your drawings! You’re such a good artist ^-^ I really love all of them, but if I had to pick a favorite, it’d probably be Spongebob and Patrick as ponies, heheh. That’s such a creative idea, and I must say, you did an excellent job! Thanks for sharing your work with us, pal, and have a great day!

pompom323

Hey everyone! Just letting you know, I’m still around :) can someone fill me out on everything? ~Pompoms ;)

Hi pompom! How are you? I hope you’ve been well! Ummm… everything.. uhhhhhhhhhh. Well I don’t really remember when it was you were here last. XD But I guess, we’ve been busy! Taffy used to be super busy with school, but finally got a break, which is really nice!! Moonie started school and she is a bit more busy, too. Oh and I got a job. XD That has made me more busy too. Spring started college, I believe.. so um.. yeah. Pony has been.. somewhere? I don’t know where she’s been lately. But not around here much. CuteHeart has been busy with school and volleyball, I think. So she isn’t around too much either. We started a new roleplay or so, one from Taffy and I think another was from Pony. But um, yeah, we’re busy here. XD How about you?

pompom323

Well… Like I said, I’m a nerdy little kid, so I don’t really do much :( just homework and school. Oh…. What’s your job? :) I haven’t seen pony either! Can you do the group chat on Saturday? -Pompoms

Aw, well do you like school? Nothin’ wrong with being nerdy! ;) School can be interesting and kind of fun sometimes! My job is at a Subway. I make sandwiches, run register, prep food, do dishes, restock chips and drinks, sweep, mop.. all that sort of stuff, heh. Yeah.. I don’t know where she is! It’s odd. Hmm.. I don’t know, actually! I was gonna say yes, but I’m gonna be going to Hershey Park for my brother’s birthday tomorrow afternoon. I might be able to be there for a little though. Will you be there?

pompom323

Hi emi! I know this won’t moderate until Monday, but yes, probably for a little bit :) I know, I’m really nerdy XP oooh, I love subway! oh! Hershey park? I really want to go there someday :D I hope we see MLP turn up soon! Maybe she’s just taking a long break, like I did. See ya later! ~Pompoms

I’m nerdy, too, heheh – nothing bad about that ^-^ (Trust me, if you asked me about math, I’d talk for hours :P)

pompom323

OH really? If you asked me about cats I would XD

(Oh by the way, I saw your other post! I uh, I think I made it too personal when I replied, cause they deleted it.. I’m sorry about that ‘^^ But I just wanted to say that you shouldn’t feel awkward about your age here! We’re all friends, no matter the grade we’re in. =) Don’t worry about it!)

ilovemoonie

Hey, pompom! Thanks for letting us know; it’s nice to see you again! ^-^ Oh, fill you in on everything? Sure! Well, let’s see…I think emi did a pretty good job of informing you of all that’s been happening lately! “Busy” is pretty much the best word to use, I think XD I’ve been (and probably will continue to be) pretty busy with school and helping my parents out with their business, and like emi said, everyone else has been busy with various other things, too, whether it be school, work, etc. Taffy has been more active again, which has been great, though, I think some family of hers is visiting next week, so she probably won’t be as active then. But yeah, we’ve still been doing our usual stuff: talking, posting bios and Share Center pictures, roleplaying, and chatting at the park! ^-^ Do you think you’ll be able to come to the park chat again sometime? :) Anyway, hope this helps, and I hope you’ve been doing well lately! Just curious, have you gotten the chance to work on your new story, at all? I’m excited to see it once it’s finished!! =D

Hi there, pompoms! I’m sorry for the late response by the way!! Ahh, I was supposed to reply to this earlier this morning… Welp, anyway, thanks for letting us know that you’re still around! Oh, um well… I’ve still been pretty active lately, though that might change next week as I have to get ready for somethings I have to do for English soon, eheh… I might not post any updates for like a couple weeks I think? Kinda sad because I want to get as much done as I can before the new year starts and once that happens, I might become more busy as my class schedule will change around then… But enough about that, I think I might have to post more about my activeness sometime soon? Well, Taffy has been pretty active again here lately which is pretty great! ^-^ Though I know she might not be as active following next week. moonie has been pretty busy? Although, I think everyone else has been pretty busy lately… I haven’t seen MLP around here lately, which makes me a bit worried about her. Hopefully, she’s okay…

… Other than that, I started a thread with me and Taffy which is pretty nice! I’ve been having a great time doing that and chatting with her as we started doing our own park chats! ^-^ There are also roleplays that have been started recently as well. But anyway, yeah we’re just doing our usual things that moonie has stated above.. ^^ Oh, about the park chat tomorrow, I’m not too sure if I’ll be there tomorrow actually. I might be going out doing stuff, but I’ll try to be there! Anyway, thanks for letting us know, pompoms! I hope you’ve been doing well! Have a Good Friday and the weekend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya there, pompoms! ^-^ (Sorry for responding to this kinda late, by the way! DX ) Hehe, that’s okay! It’s good to see you again! :)
        Hmm, let’s see… I think everyone else already gave a pretty good description of what’s been going on, so I dunno if there’s much more I can add, ahah! ‘^^ Welp, like Spring, emi, and moonie said, I *finally* finished school last month, so I’m currently off right now ;) I think I’ll be on break until after the New Year, which is pretty awesome! >^^< So, yeah, needless to say, I'd definitely been a lot more active now than when ya first came on! (I'm sorry I never replied to some of the stuff you posted back then, by the way! XP I was super busy in July and August, so I didn't get a chance to reply to much :( )
        And, let's see… well, in terms of other things, I guess most of us are just tryin' to balance chatting on the Newz with the stuff going on in our lives! About once or twice a week, someone will post an update… !

TaffyKitty12

… or a pet bio or some pictures, which is nice! :) We’ve started a couple new “roleplays” recently, too, which is also cool XD A few of us have gotten some new webbies, as well!
          And… I think that’s about it? I think a lot of us might be getting a little more busy in the upcoming week or two, so I’m not quite sure how active the forums will be for a little bit…?
          Anyhow, thanks for stopping by! :D How have you been recently? ^-^

Hey, guys! Think I’m starting a new page here (whoops!), but I wanted to let ya know I submitted a picture to the Share Center! I decided to make a series of fake Webkinz designs (like the Fairykinz, but not just limited to fairies, heheh), and the first one went through :) Here it is: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58861&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest – it’s a Bernese/Poodle/Pumi mix if you wanted to know, and you guys get to decide on the name (Webkinz “blank”, i.e. Webkinz “Black and White Dog”)! I’ll let you know the winning name once I submit the next design. It looks like the color got bleached out a bit; it was supposed to have the coloring of a Bernese mountain dog (black and brown, not just black), but if you zoom in a lot, you can see a little bit of the brown XD Anyway, hope you guys are all doing well! Have a great day :D

Hiya, CuteHeart! Ah yeah? That’s alright, I know a lot has been posted lately… ^^; Oof, I hope you didn’t mind that I posted about my drawings above you! You can check that out if you want to. :) This is actually the first time that I decided to post about my drawings… Ooh, that’s awesome to know! I know you talked about it for quite a bit this past Saturday when we were at a group park chat! So, that’s great to know that you decided to start a series of Webkinz designs! I think it sounds pretty neat and a lot of fun! ^-^ Oh yes, I like your Fairykinz designs! They looked pretty stunning to look at! Ah, that’s neat! I quite like the idea of making it a mix of a Bernese, Poodle, and Pumi! I think it looks quite cute and good! Oh, sure that’d be fine! Um, well I can’t really decide on a name to be honest… So, I have no idea… But I’m sure others have ideas! ^-^ Ah yeah? I thought it was all black for a sec, then I zoomed in and saw quite…

…a bit of the darkish brown… It’s quite hard to see actually… But, I do like it! I think the design looks pretty cute and fitting! You did a pretty good job on it! In all honestly, I quite like most of the designs that you posted! ^-^ Oh, I’ve been doing well, thanks! I hope you’ve been doing well as well, CuteHeart! And you too! Have a great rest of the week! <3 ^-^

Hiya, Heart! Oooh, what a cute webkinz! That sounds like a really good idea, mixing those three dogs. That would be such an interesting pet! Oh so it’s supposed to have brown? huh.. wonder why it didn’t show on here! Weird =P It still looks cute though! Umm.. a name.. weeeellll… this is gonna be hard. XD Um, let’s see. How about Berpoomi? X’D Or maybe Poominese? Super creative, I know. But that’s as good it gets from me, lol! Good luck naming it, and thanks for sharing your pet idea with us ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hiya, CuteHeart! (Sorry for replying to this so late, by the way!! XP ) Ooh yay, I was hoping you’d post your new pet design to the Share Center!! I remember you were drawing it during the chat on Saturday, and I’ve been super excited to see it! ^-^ I gotta say, it’s such a cute little dog…you did an amazing job on it!! =D A Bernese/Poodle/Pumi mix was such a great idea, too– very creative, I’d say! =] I think you did a great job mixing the three breeds together! Ohh and so there’s supposed to be brown on it, too? Huh, that’s weird that it didn’t really show up! I didn’t see the brown at first, but after you told us I went back and looked more closely, and if I zoom in and turn the brightness up on my computer, the brown does show up. Either way, it’s an adorable dog, and thanks so much for sharing it with us! ^-^
        Oh, right, and the name! That’s a pretty neat idea to let us decide on the name, and then pick the winning one! :) Let’s see…I believe at the park I suggested…

ilovemoonie

…the “Pumi Beroodle”, or, it could also be a “Bernese Pumioodle”, perhaps? I dunno XD Those probably aren’t very good, but, I can’t really think of anything more creative, so I’ll just go with those two. I really like emi’s suggestion of “Poominese”, too…that sounds like it could be a real dog breed! Anyway, I’m excited to see who wins! ;)
          In all, thanks for sharing this awesome drawing with us, CuteHeart, and I can’t wait to see what other designs you make, as well! You always come up with some amazing ideas! :D
          Have a great Friday, my friend! ^-^ (Oh, and I’m doing pretty well, thanks! Just pretty busy this week, eheh :/ I hope you’re doing well too! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! :D (Sorry for replying to this late, by the way! XP )
        Aww, I really liked the little dog you drew! ^-^ He looks so cute!! =D I love his face, as well as the way you drew his paws! ;) Unfortunately, I can’t see the brown “fur”, but I think that’s ’cause I’m viewing the SC on a mobile device, heheh… ‘^^ I’ll have to go on my computer so I can get a better look! At any extent, I really like it, and will be sure to rate your cute wittle puppy a “10″! =]
        Also, just curious, but what is a “Pumi”? I’ve actually never heard of the breed before! I bet they’re cute, though, whatever they are! :) You certainly know your breeds better than I do, haha XDD
        By the way, it’s pretty cool that you decided to do another “fake webkinz” series ;) I loved your fairykinz ones, as well as this, so I can’t wait to see which ones ya do next! :D Are planning on doing more realistic ones, or just dogs? Either way, I’m excited! Names, eh? Hmm… the only one I could really think of was “Berpuddle” X,D I know, not the greatest name, but it’s the…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s the first thing that came to my mind, haha XD
          Anyhow, thanks for sharing this with us, and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^-^
          (Oh, and thanks for asking! :D I’ve been pretty well, thanks! Just hanging around the newz and starting to read some books I bought a few months ago XD How have you been? :) )

Comments are closed.