New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,343 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! Oof, I’m really sorry for posting this here (and for posting above you, Taffy! If you haven’t already, be sure to read Taffy’s post regarding moving to a new forum!), I know this page is almost filled up already, but there were just a few really quick things I wanted to say/ask, and I figured it’d be easier to put it all in the same place instead of trying to tell people in different conversations… ‘^^
      Anyway, first, @TaffyKitty12, since we talked about this last Thursday, I wanted to ask if it still works for you/if you still want to have a private chat on Tuesday or Thursday? :) Either of those days should work for me! I think we were kinda leaning towards Tuesday, but I know you’re also trying to figure out a day that you can chat with Spring, so I’m really fine with having it on whatever day works best for you! I guess Tuesday might be a bit better, on my end, since I have a pretty good idea of what I’ll be doing that day, but I don’t really know what Thursday will bring yet…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…but…I’m sure I won’t be doing anything on Thursday that would prevent me from having a chat. So yeah, it’s up to you, I’ll be up for a chat on either of those days! (And of course, if something happens that it won’t work for you to have a private chat this week, after all, or if you’d prefer not to, I’d understand too) And I’m assuming we’d be having it at 2:00 CST, like usual? That should work well for me, though if you’d prefer to have it later we could! Anyway, just let me know what’s best for you, and I hope to chat with you soon, pal! =)
        Also, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @TaffyKitty12, I’m assuming we’re planning on having a Wednesday afternoon chat this week, like usual, if you guys aren’t busy that day? I guess it’s kinda become one of those weekly chats that we don’t really have to post about every time, but I guess I just wanted to check, ahah ‘^^ I should actually be able to attend this time, so I’d love to chat with you guys again, if it works for you both, that is! …

ilovemoonie

… And lastly, I wanted to let y’all know that I’ve been working on my Vacation Roleplay response and posted the beginning last night, and I will be sure to work on it more (and hopefully finish it) later today. So, emi, it’ll be your turn soon! Just thought I should give you a heads up since we don’t have tags anymore :/ (Also, Taffy and emi, once I finish my roleplay response I will be sure to finish replying to your SC pictures and respond to your bio, respectively! Sorry for taking so long on those ‘^^ )
          Alrighty, that’s all, sorry for bothering you guys with this and adding more to this page! XP

Hey, moonie! Ah, no worries. It’s fine. This is a bit easier, I think! Yeah, I assume we’ll be able to come! I mean, I’m pretty sure I can come, heheh. And I assume Taffy can? We’ll have to see what she says when her reply moderates here. I hope we can all chat! That would be fun ^-^ Oooh good! I’ll be sure to check the roleplay page then so I can see your reply as you post it! I can’t wait to see how some of your character respond hehe ;P (Alright! Whenever you can get to it is just fine. =)) Nah, no worries! Thanks for letting us know about some stuff and it’s always good to confirm a chat when you’re unsure. I hope I’ll see you there this week!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! Thanks for not minding! =) Yeah, I figured it’d be a bit easier just to say it all at once, haha XD All right, great! I’m glad tomorrow should work for ya!! :D It looks like Taffy should be able to come, too, so hopefully we’ll all be to chat, then! I can’t wait to talk with you both again! ^-^ And alrighty, that sounds good! I was able to get some more posted last night, and I’m gonna try to work on the rest in just a little bit…I’m hoping I can get it all done, sometime today! Hehe, thanks! ;) I hope Lightning’s response was okay, by the way! I was having a bit of trouble with him for whatever reason ‘^^ Maybe it was because it was late and I was tired when I was typing his part ;P (Also, thanks for understanding! I really appreciate you being so patient .< But, I'll be sure to start on my response as soon as I can, hopefully by Thursday, I would think…?) No problem, emi, and thanks for responding! I hope to see you at the park tomorrow, too! =)

ilovemoonie

Oh yeah! And I forgot to put this in my response, but I wanted to let you know that I saw that you posted about the plot and the attire for your roleplay, and I’ll be sure to reply to that really soon! I really like the way the roleplay sounds, haha XD I think I have a pretty good idea of what I’m going to have my characters wear now, too, so I’ll let you know when I respond! (Or I could always tell you and Taffy at the park tomorrow, if I can’t reply before then)

Yay! I can’t wait to see you two! =D Ah sweet!! I just read the last bit you posted, it was great XD Nope, I honestly thought Lightning’s response was great pfft. I love how stuck up he is, and how offended he got when Tanner turned around and then dared to smile at Leopardstar XD My first thought was that he was gonna say something like “WHY THAT TWO-TIMING CAT” but I guess Lightning is too self centered to consider that Tanner was Violet’s “boyfriend” XD I really enjoyed it and didn’t think it seemed bad at all, so no worries there! Ooh okay, cool ^-^ I’m curious about your gals’ dresses now..! =o Yeah, good idea! We can talk about it at the park! ^-^ See you then!

ilovemoonie

Me too! I had a really fun time chatting with you and Taffy at the park on Wednesday, by the way! ^-^ It was a very…interesting chat…to say the least X’D Ah, and really? Well, thanks, emi, I’m glad you liked my response and thought Lightning’s part was good! :D Yeah, he’s definitely very stuck up XD I honestly have no idea how he’s so oblivious to the fact that Leopardstar doesn’t like him, but I guess he’s just that arrogant… =P Oh, pffft, that’s funny! XD Y’know I actually considered having him say something similar to that, at first, not that exact thing but just something like “What would Violet say?” or “You already have Violet, now you’re trying to get Leopardstar too?!” but I guess I’ve just been a little paranoid about stuff moderating lately and wasn’t sure if it’d go through ‘^^ But maybe I’ll have him say something like that later on, because if Tanner keeps acting nice to Leopardstar you can bet Lightning isn’t gonna be happy about it XD Anyway, thanks again, though! I finally finished my response yesterday, so it’s your turn, now! …

ilovemoonie

… I can’t wait to see your response when you’re able to post it! :) Sorry I took so long to reply, though ‘^^ (Also I’m sorry I still haven’t replied to your ball roleplay post on the other forum!! XP I’ll make sure to get to that over the weekend, as well as start on my response to Stephan’s bio!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, moonie! (It’s fine, bud– no worries! :) Sorry I’m replying to this kind of late, though! DX I just got back home as I’m typing this [I've been gone just about the whole day], so I couldn’t reply to this until now, eheh… ‘^^ Hope you still see my response in time!)
        Thanks for asking me! =] As long as it still works for you, I’d love to have a chat with you tomorrow (Tuesday)! :D I don’t think I should really be doing much of anything, so I should be good for at least a couple hours of talkin’! I mean, I’m sure Thursday would work on my end, too, but I know you said that tomorrow is looking better for ya, plus I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be doing anything on Thursday or not, anyway. Plus, I think it’s better to do it on a day that we know for sure will work for both of us, you know? Of course, if something does pop up, please let me know, and maybe we can reschedule for Thursday, then! But, if not, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, hopefully! ;) …

TaffyKitty12

… Oh, and in regards to time, I think 2:00 our time sound pretty good to me! =] Would that be okay for you…? If you’d prefer to have it a little later, that’d be fine, too! (And, as usual, I’d certainly wait for you if ya ended up running a little late :) )
          Also, I believe this Wednesday’s group chat should work for me, as well– thank you for checking with us!
          So long as you both can make it, I guess I’ll be seeing you two at 3 KT that day, yeah? ;) I hope it works out; I can’t wait to see you guys! :D (Especially since I know I cannot make the next two, eheh ‘^^ )
          And finally, thanks for letting us know about the Vacation Roleplay, too! I read what you typed up so far, and it’s really good! :) Gosh, I can’t wait for Cassandra to reply to Loki, pffft XD Might even have to start typing her reaction as early as this week, just ’cause. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest, once you’re able to post it! =]
          (And that’s fine, buddy; thank you for…

TaffyKitty12

… letting me know, though! I saw that you already started your response a few days ago, and I certainly don’t mind waiting for the rest ;) It’s sweet of you to take your time to reply back like that! <3 )

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, moonie! Sorry for adding more to this here, but I just wanted to let you know something really, really quick! Okay, so, as long as today still works for you, I’ll be able to attend our chat today! :D But there’s just one thing I needed to tell ya: I may or may not have to do something this afternoon for a school I’m looking at attending, so if something happens that I’m late to the park or take an unexpected ‘brb’, that’s the reason why. Now, I’m hoping it’ll happen either before or after our chat, but I really won’t know, which is why I’m telling you now. I hope you don’t mind…? ‘^^ I still really want to talk to you, though, and should be able to stay for a while! There just might be a period of time where I’m quiet for a little while, is all)

ilovemoonie

(Oops, I posted my response below before I saw this comment of yours…sorry about that! ‘^^ Anyway, thanks for letting me know, though, Taffy! Oh, that’s okay, I understand if you’ll have to take a brb for a little bit during our chat, or if you show up a little late! Either way, I won’t mind waiting for ya! =] I can just work on my roleplay response or something, while I’m waiting, haha XD It shouldn’t be a problem at all! Are you sure it’ll still work out for you to chat, today, though…? I mean, I’m totally willing to wait for you, trust me, I’m just asking because I don’t want you to feel obligated to have one today because you already said it would work; if Thursday would be easier for you, we could always do that! I just don’t want to make things difficult on you, is all! But yeah, as long as you think today will still work out, I totally understand if there’ll be a portion of our chat where you can’t talk! Thanks for giving me a heads up; I appreciate it! :) )

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, moonie! It’s fine– no worries about it XD Anyway, thanks for understanding, buddy! <3 I'm glad you wouldn't mind too much! I just thought I'd tell, anyway, do you wouldn't think that I forgot if I ended up coming late, or if I didn't say anything for a while… ,XD Aw, and it's okay, really! I still want to have a chat with you today; it's no problem at all! ;) I mean, I might not even have to do that thing this afternoon, anyhow. It could be tomorrow, Thursday, or even in a few minutes, for all I know! And besides, I'm honestly not quite sure if Thursday would even work any better, anyway ,XD At least we know that today would work for both of us! Plus I'm a little bored right now and need something to do X,D So yup, it's okay! :) I saw your post down below, too, and I'm glad 2 our time should seem to work! ^-^ See you soon, then!)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! (Thanks! And it’s fine, pal, your reply wasn’t very late! I knew you’d be busy yesterday, so I wasn’t expecting you to be able to reply until last night or this morning, anyway. You still posted it in plenty of time for me to see it, no worries! =] )
          Anyway, no problem! Really? Well, great, I’m glad today should work for ya for a chat! =D This afternoon is still looking clear for me, so I should definitely be able to attend for a good while! ^-^ I don’t know how long you’ll be able to stay, but unless something comes up, I shouldn’t have anything to do until 4:30 or 5:00, I think! :) And yeah, that’s true…I think it’s better to play it safe and choose a day we know will work for both of us, in case something were to come up on Thursday, you know? Of course, it’s good to have that as a “backup” day, too, just in case something were to happen that one of us couldn’t make it today.
          Also, I’m glad 2:00 sounds good to you! Yep, that should work out fine…

ilovemoonie

…for me! I actually think it’d be better than a later alternative, ’cause I probably wouldn’t be able to stay for as long if we didn’t talk until 3:00 or so. I’m gonna try to actually be on time, this time, as I know I’m often a little late, but thanks for offering to wait for me, if I end up running a few minutes behind! :) So yeah, as long as nothing changes, I’ll make sure to head over to the park in a couple of hours! I can’t wait to chat with ya again, pal! ^-^
            Also, thanks for letting me know about Wednesday– that’s awesome that it should work for you, too! And it looks like emi will be able to attend, as well, so I guess we’ll all be there tomorrow! =) I look forward to hopefully chatting with you both tomorrow afternoon, then; I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun, as always! ;D (Though, of course, if something comes up for you or emi, I’d understand, too) (Ah, yeah, and that’s true…I was hoping this Wednesday would work for all of us, since you won’t be…

ilovemoonie

…able to make it next week and none of us would probably be able to make it the week after ‘^^ At least now we can have one more Wednesday chat this month, yeah? :) )
              Oh, and no problem, Taffy! Aw, thank you, I’m glad you like my response, so far! =) I posted some more last night, but I’ve still got to finish it, I’m afraid…I’m really sorry I didn’t get it all done yesterday!! D= I know you gave me until Monday, so I feel really bad for taking even longer XP I’m about to go work on it more in a few minutes, though, so I’ll definitely try to have it finished by tonight! Ooh, yesss, I can’t wait to see Cassandra’s reply to Loki, haha!! XD I think Loki is secretly a bit jealous that Clint has such a loyal friend, pfft ;P I really like how she stood up for him by the way, that was sweet :3 Hey, well nothing wrong with starting your response early, right? I actually wish I did that instead of trying to get it all done at once, ahah ‘^^ Anyway, thanks, though…

ilovemoonie

…and I’ll be sure to have the rest finished soon!
              (And thanks for understanding…I just feel bad for making you wait so long on that, especially considering I told you I’d try to reply faster than usual =/ I should be able to work more on my response tomorrow, though, I think? Aw, and of course, pal; I’ll always be sure to reply to your things! ^-^ I’ve actually really been enjoying responding to your pictures, so far! ;) )

TaffyKitty12

Oh, uh… hey, fellas ‘^^ I know this is pretty random, but there was something I kinda wanted to ask you guys about? It’s been on my mind for the past few weeks, and I figured I may as well post something about it before I forget.
      So, as you all may have noticed, we’ve recently passed the 10,000-reply mark on this forum, which has had me wondering: do you all think we should move to a different forum soon? I mean, I know the General Forum didn’t start slowing down/deleting comments until closer to the 11,000 mark. But, personally, I would like to switch to another forum while there’s still some ‘space’ on this one, because that would allow us to continue the roleplays that are already on here, without having to move them (at least, for a while, anyway). ‘Cause it really is kind of a pain having to move each and every roleplay and thread to a brand new forum, eheh ‘^^
      And I guess I sorta worry in general, since this forum has been filling up pretty fast lately (no thanks to me, pfff =P )
      I know it’s not…

TaffyKitty12

… really fun switching to another one, since it takes some time to get used to and stuff, but, realistically, we have been on this one for a pretty long time, yeah? I think we started commenting on here back in last March or April, which means that this forum lasted longer for us than the other two! (Which we left in only about a year’s time) No forum lasts forever, and I would hate to see this one get slow and/or have pages get deleted, especially considering we have roleplays and things as early as page 2 o.o
        So, with all that being said… what do you guys think? If you all believe we should switch soon, which forum should we go to? Personally, I think it would maybe be easiest to transfer over to the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” forum, since we already have some roleplays and conversation threads on that one. Plus, there aren’t a whole lot of comments on there yet. But, if there’s a forum that you all think would be better, lemme know!
        And also, when do you think we should move over? Should we transition over…

TaffyKitty12

… the next couple of weeks by posting our newer things on the other forum instead of this one, until we get used to commenting on and checking on said forum? (And, in the meantime, just continue with whatever things we want/need to reply to on here?) I think that would probably be the smoothest and least-abrupt way to do it.
          But, if you guys think we should wait a little while before even considering moving, that’s fine, too! I guess I thought I’d bring up, anyway ,XD As for me, I might just consider posting some of my newer things (like the requests I plan on submitting this week, as well as the bio I’m hoping to get done next week) on the Upcoming Pets: Questions for now, anyhow, so I don’t ‘clog up’ this forum more than I have to in the meantime.
          Anyhoo, sorry for bugging everyone with this, eheh ‘^^ But, I hope you guys have a great Monday! =) Won’t be one very much today to reply to things ’cause I’ll be busy, but I’ll definitely be around more tomorrow!

Hi! Nah, this is good timing. I’m glad you brought this up too. I didn’t really realize there was a place that counted all of those replies on one forum, but I did notice that we are getting higher in the number of pages on here. It’s definitely a good idea to stop early, if possible. I know, it would be a pain to move our roleplays.. oof, we have so many.. ‘^^ I think slowly moving over will be fine! And I like the Upcoming Pets forum, so I’m cool with that. I was actually gonna start my roleplay on there anyway. I’m all ready to move over whenever! Now is fine, honestly. I’ll just be sure to keep both of these pages open on my phone for a while, so I don’t miss anything. You’re plan of moving over the next few weeks seems like a logical option, and it’ll probably make it easier for some people. So that sounds good. =) Again, I’m glad you brought this up and posted about it. Hopefully other people will notice and won’t post as much here too.

TaffyKitty12

Hi, emi! Well, thanks ^-^ Glad you didn’t mind! And it’s fine XD I don’t always pay attention to it, but I sometimes look at the “this topic contains [insert number] of replies” thing at the top of the forum bar. I believe we passed the 10,000 mark just last week? Now we’re at about 10,080-something replies, I think. We’re definitely getting up there, I’d say ‘^^
            Oh, are you? Thanks for letting me know, bud– I’m glad you agree! :) Oh gosh, yes o.o In all honesty, I kinda hate having to move the roleplays unless I really have to… ‘^^ It’s a lot of work, and would probably even be harder now that we have no tags :P
            Ah, and it’s awesome that the Upcoming Pets: Questions forums sounds good to you! =] I’ve been getting used to it myself, so it shouldn’t be too hard to switch over, I don’t think. Actually, the only thing I have yet to reply to on here is Stephan’s bio (which I haven’t forgotten about, by the way! I’m hoping to type up even more of my response…

TaffyKitty12

… sometime this afternoon or evening), so after that, I should be pretty good to make the full transition, though I’ll still be sure to check this forum from time to time, anyway… just in case! Might even reply to a couple of older convos, eventually, though I’ll try to keep my replies very short.
              (Ohhh, really? That’s cool, emi! :3 I kinda figured you’d maybe post that on there, haha XD Do you think you’ll start it soon? =] )
              And thank you! I just thought it would maybe be easier, especially for those who haven’t gone through a ‘forum transition’ before. Actually, I don’t think Spring has experienced it before…? I hope she sees this, so she knows!
              Anyway, no problem, emi, and I guess I’ll be seeing you around the other forum! >^^<

ilovemoonie

Hi there, Taffy! :) Ohh, thank you for mentioning this! I’ve actually been thinking about that recently, myself, (I actually didn’t realize that this forum had passed the 10,000-reply mark until you mentioned it though, oops, but I have noticed that this forum is getting pretty filled up… ‘^^ ), so I’m glad you decided to bring that up!
        Personally, I agree with everything you said in your post! I think it would be a smart idea to switch forums soon, while there’s still a little room on here, instead of cutting it close or waiting until it’s too late, like we did with the General forum… XP I’d hate to have another fiasco like that again, or to see anything get deleted, so better safe than sorry, right? Plus, like you said, that way we should be able to continue roleplaying on this forum at least for a little while before we have to move them again. I mean, some of those roleplays have already been moved twice, so it’d be nice if they could remain on this forum at least a little longer before we have to relocate them, again ‘^^ …

ilovemoonie

… Also, you’re right– we have been on this forum for quite a while! I actually didn’t realize it’d been so long, because it hasn’t felt like a year and a half or so XD This forum has lasted us a good while, though, so it probably is time to move on to a new one, like you said…even though I will miss this one! :( But, I looked at the Meet My New Pet forum, and it has around 10,300 replies, I think? So it looks like we probably left that one at around this many replies, too.
          Anyway, so yes, I definitely support your proposal of moving to a new forum soon! As for which one, I agree with you that the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” forum would probably be the most logical option. We already have some roleplays and conversations going on there, after all, and I’ve gotten rather accustomed to checking it at least several times a week, so I imagine it wouldn’t take as long to get used to commenting on there all the time. Plus, it doesn’t have a ton of comments, like you said, and it doesn’t look…

ilovemoonie

…like it was ever a very active forum, so I don’t think we’ll really be bothering anyone if we move over there, you know? Of course, if anyone has a problem with moving to that forum, I wouldn’t mind using another one, instead! I just think the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” would be good since we’re already using it anyway :)
            I like your idea for transitioning over, too! I think it would be best to gradually switch over to that one by posting most of our newer stuff (especially something like a long update or a bio) on that forum while replying to older conversations and stuff on here, like you said. I think that’s what we did last time, right? I kinda remember commenting on both forums equally for a week or two before we pretty much commented exclusively on this one. So yeah, I’m fine with moving over, whenever! I personally think the sooner the better, just to save more space on this forum, you know, though if the others would rather wait a bit longer I wouldn’t mind either. That’s fine that you’ll be posting your SC requests…

ilovemoonie

…and bio and stuff on the Questions forum, though! I’ll be sure to start checking that one more frequently, then, so I don’t miss any of your posts! Actually, I might start posting updates and other things on the Upcoming Pets: Questions forum (or whatever forum we use) pretty soon, too, just so I can start getting used to it, if that’s okay!
              But anyway, to sum this all up before it gets any longer, yes, I’m fine with switching forums anytime in the near future, and I’ve no objections to moving to the Upcoming Pets: Questions forum! :) I will miss this forum, though…we’ve made a lot of good memories on here! But, I’m sure I’ll get used to the new forum in no time, just like I did with this one, pfft XD
              Thanks again for asking us about this, and have a great day, pal! :) (Also, that’s okay! We all have those busy days, right? In that case, I look forward to hopefully seeing you on here more tomorrow!)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ‘moonie! No problem, bud! =] (And that’s okay! I don’t always pay attention to the number of overall replies, myself ,XD I’ve only recently been keeping an eye on it since it reached 8,000 or 9,000 comments. But yeah, this forum has been filling up quite a lot lately, which prompted me to post this o.o )
              Wait, do you…? Well, thank you, pal. I’m glad you agree! I mean, I do know that, realistically, this forum does probably have enough space for several hundred more replies. But, then again, I don’t think any of us really know exactly the amount of comments that made the General forum start acting up, and I think it’s too risky to chance that ‘^^ It’s really a shame just how much has been deleted from that particular forum… ;-; I checked it recently, and the page I posted my first-ever forum comment on has now moved up to like, page 20, or something. Which is scary, considering I don’t think I ever posted something on there until page 100 o.o …

TaffyKitty12

… Yeah! I guess, in my opinion, any time I don’t have to spend moving roleplays is a bonus ,XD It’s honestly a real hassle trying to find empty pages and create new threads for them all, especially since we have so many, you know? ‘^^ Ohh, and that’s right! I didn’t even realize that some of them had been moved twice already! That’s a lot o_o Although, I’m sure we might have to move a few of them at some point… but it would be nice if we didn’t have to do it all right away and could wait a few months, yeah?
              Haha, true XD I remember when we moved to this forum like it was just yesterday! Crazy how time flies like that… :o But yup, I believe we’ve been on this forum since last April, or something like that? Which means we’ve commented on here for about 18 or 19 months. That in itself is kinda incredible, when you think about it ,XD Aww, so will I! I’ll definitely miss this forum, no doubt… :/
              Ohh, did we? I didn’t even notice that, moonie!…

TaffyKitty12

… Well, in that case, I guess I don’t feel so weird about posting this any longer, haha ,XD
              Thanks, buddy! :) As long as everyone else agrees, maybe that’s where we should comment, then? Like you said, some of us have already kind of gotten used to going on there to reply to conversations and roleplays and stuff, so it shouldn’t be too hard to transition, I don’t think. Well, as opposed to moving to an entirely different forum that we’ve never commented on before, anyway. Good point! I actually don’t think anyone else really talks on there besides us, so it’s not like we’d be bugging someone. So yeah, I’ll wait and see what everyone else says :) And, if they approve of both moving and using the Upcoming Pets: Questions forum, then maybe we can start working on slowly getting used to commenting on there, instead.
              Well, thank you! It would definitely be a lot easier, I think, than just “up and leaving” and totally abandoning this forum in the process ,XD Plus I don’t think anyone…

TaffyKitty12

… would want to do that, anyway (including myself, considering I still have stuff I need to reply to on here, like emi’s bio) Oh, did we? Huh, I guess you’re right! I don’t think I posted much on there after we started making the switch, but I think I remember you still posting/checking stuff on there for a little while?
              And okay– thanks for giving me your thoughts, moonie! =] Of course, I’ll have to see what Spring and emi have to say, but, if they agree… I think that would be a good idea. I don’t have a whole lot left to reply to on here, so I believe should be able to fully switch over the other forum fairly soon (though I’ll still check this one for new replies, responses old convos, and our roleplays).
              Are ya sure? Well, alright! As long as you’re fine with it, that’s probably what I’ll do :) Especially since I know the bio I’m gonna do for Dahlia is going to be quite lengthy, so I really don’t want that to be posted on here, eheh ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… Yup, and I would have no problem with you posting your new stuff on there soon, too, moonie! Just curious, is there something you’d like to post in the next few days? =]
              ~ In all, thank you for leaving me your thoughts, pal, and I’m glad you agree! I know I’d miss this forum, too, since we’ve had such great times on here, but I’m sure we’d make a lot of new ones on the other forum, as well :) Plus, we can always go back and read what we’ve got here, right?
              Anyway, I just saw that emi responded (I think she agrees, too!), so if Spring thinks it’s a good idea, as well, then I guess we know what to do! No problemo, and you as well! =]
              (Dang, I feel bad I made my reply to this so long, though, considering this was the kind of stuff I was talking about in my comments up above DX Definitely don’t feel like you have to respond back!)

Oh, hey. Yeahhh, I recently noticed that we reached the 10,000 replies which is crazy to me to be honest O_O Ah, no worries, I understand why considering this forum has been pretty fast lately. But yeah, I never experienced having to move to another forum since I only started commenting on here since late January this year so I have no idea in all honestly… (most of my old posts are kinda embarrassing to look at nowadays in all honestly XD ^^;) I think it’s fine to transition to it over the next couple weeks posting newer things over to that new forum until we get used to checking that one. :) Yeah, I think that’d be a good way to do it considering I never experienced this before so this is new to me XD But regardless, I’ll get used to checking that forum more in the meantime!
        Ah yeah, that’s fine. I’ll be sure to keep on the lookout for new things that you’ll post over to that forum! ^-^ That’s understandable. It’s fine, thanks for letting us know! I hope you had a great Monday as well! …

… I wasn’t on at all yesterday actually. I was gone most of the day and didn’t check the forums that day… (I’ll reply to you about our park chat shortly after this!) And I hope you have a great Tuesday, my friend! <3 ^-^

TaffyKitty12

@SpringShimmer: If you see this, I just wanted to quickly say that I’m really sorry I couldn’t come to the park yesterday!! DX I feel bad about it, especially since I told you on Friday that I thought I’d be able to make it… ;-; I really did plan on attending our chat, but I ended up being pretty busy yesterday afternoon, helping my parents with some Christmas things and stuff (which I didn’t really anticipate on doing around that time) I just hope I didn’t disappoint you too much… =,( If I did, I’m really, really sorry!!! >.<
      But, I know I promised you that, if I couldn't make it, we'd find a make-up date, since I extremely doubt any chance of me making it to our weekly chat today (I'm gonna be gone almost the whole afternoon, so I don't think there would be any way for me to make it in time XP )
      With that being said, are there any days that might work for you…? I know you've told me that Tuesdays and Thursdays usually don't work well (I actually might be having a chat with moonie one of those…

TaffyKitty12

… two days, anyway; we were kinda talking about that last week) and I can’t have one on Wednesday afternoon. However… I might be free next Sunday? Friday could probably work for me, too, if you wanted to chat a little earlier in the afternoon, before the usual group chat in the evening that day? (I can’t remember if you ever said anything about Fridays not being a good day or not? If it isn’t, I apologize! ‘^^ ) I’d be good with just about any time for Friday, and on Sunday… I think any time after 3 KT would work for me.
        But, enough about me; I’d honestly be fine with whatever day works best for you! As long as I’m free then, I’m good for a chat any day, any time ;) And of course, I should be able to attend next Monday, so that’s at least good! Also, in the rare case that none of the days this week will work for a ‘make-up’ chat on your end, perhaps I can see if I can talk to you longer on Monday (i.e. come back on the computer after I eat…

TaffyKitty12

… dinner), or we can schedule that particular chat on a day next week? (Any day next week should probably work for me, except that Wednesday– I’m gonna be very busy then)
          Anyway, I hope we can schedule something soon! And again, I really, truly apologize again for not coming yesterday ;-; I wish I could’ve, believe me!

So, uh hey, @TaffyKitty12, since you weren’t able to come to the Sunday chat. I was wondering if you can plan a time for us to talk this week hopefully? The thing is, I can’t attend afternoon chats on Tuesday and Thursday since I have class during those times. I can do early morning through early noon on Tuesday and Thursday though. Although I might do evenings as well. And of course, I can do Friday and Saturday at any time probably. Obviously, you already planned afternoon Wednesday chats with moonie and emi. :/
      Just to let you know, I’ll be free on Tuesday and Thursday until 3:35 PM KT. Although, I do get home around 7 PM KT on those days if you want to plan around the evening. So yeah, let me know what day and time will work out for us! I hope we’ll be able to at least have a private chat this week. I’m actually disappointed you didn’t come to this Sunday, I was really hoping you would of come… ;-; …

… If you don’t mind me asking, is there a reason why you weren’t able to attend this Sunday chat? I was waiting for you to come but it turns out you didn’t since you didn’t send me a letter or a gift in WW… I do hope this week will work out for both of us to have a private chat on one of those days…. (Oh, and I’m starting to work on my recommendations list for Rocko’s Modern Life, I started to work more on that first since it’s shorter than PPG and tbh I’m kinda more influenced to work on that more. Maybe you would get started on watching Rocko this week probably? Would you mind if I post it on our thread this Thursday if I’m done with it possibly?)
        Anyway, please let me know!! I hope to talk to you again soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Spring. Aw gosh, buddy, I am really, really sorry that I didn’t come yesterday!! ;-; In all honesty, I was expecting to come (I almost even went on WW to send you a package early in the morning, but I then decided against it, since I didn’t want to accidentally ‘confirm’ my presence in case something happened I couldn’t make it), but as it turned out, I ended up being quite busy… :( My aunt was over yesterday morning, so we ended up going to breakfast with her. And, after that, I had to help my parents set up/figure out a bunch of Christmas stuff (which I didn’t expect having to do ._. ), as well as wrap gifts, as someone in my family has their b-day coming up really soon >.< So in short, I was busy most of the afternoon… :/ I'm so sorry that I disappointed you! =,( I know you were looking forward to this chat, and I feel awfully bad that I couldn't come ;-; I just hope I didn't keep you waiting too long…? :(
          I guess, in retrospect, I probably could've come for a little while, but I would've had…

TaffyKitty12

… to have taken a lot of long brb’s to help my parents, so we wouldn’t have had very much time to actually talk ‘^^
            Anyway, I still do plan on having a ‘make-up’ chat this week, and thanks a bunch for letting me know about which days and times work for you!
            Let’s see… I actually don’t think I’ll be doing anything on Friday, so just about any time that day would work for me, as long as it’s after 10:30 KT :)
            As for Tuesday and Thursday, I kinda already promised moonie that I’d talk to her one of those days last week, eheh… ‘^^ (I think we were planning on tomorrow? I’ll have to ask, though, just to make sure) But, moonie and I usually don’t chat until at least 3 KT, anyway, so as long as we end our own chat before 2:30, those two days could end up working for me, too :)
            Next Sunday might possibly work, as well, but it’s a little too far out for me to tell…?
            Well, to sum everything up and make it easier (because I just realized that I might be a little…

TaffyKitty12

… confusing right now, ahah ‘^^) , here are the times and days that would work best for me :)
              •) Tuesday (tomorrow; any time from 10:30 KT to 2:30 KT)
              •) Thursday (any time from 10:30 KT to 2:30 KT)
              •) Friday (any time from 10:30 KT to probably about 4:00 KT? As long as I’m not busy, that day should be the most flexible for me)
              •) Sunday (As long as I’m not busy, any time after 3:00 or 3:30 KT should probably work out)
              Lemme know which day and time sounds best for you, bud! I hope we can chat really soon!
              (Oh, and thanks for letting me know! :) It’s cool that you’ve been motivated to do that recently! ^-^ I totally wouldn’t mind if you post that list soon (as a matter of fact, I’d love that!), so whenever you have it done, please feel free to put it under our thread ;) I won’t be able to watch any Rocko today, sadly, but I do plan on seeing some tomorrow or Wednesday!)

Hey there, Taffy. Yeah, okay… Well, thanks for explaining what happened this Sunday since I was wondering what happened… Hopefully you enjoyed your time with your aunt regardless. Ah really? Yeah alright then… Wow, it’s crazy that you ended up having to help your parents with those sorts of stuff that day. Yeah… No worries, I didn’t wait too long, I left pretty much a few minutes in.
              Oh, and thanks for letting me know that you are planning on doing a “make-up” chat for us this week. I really appreciate it! I was wondering about that. Oh, uh okay. Well, I do understand that you want to do a private chat with moonie on one of those days, so go ahead then… :/ Oh alright then. Let’s see about those times…
              Well… I can’t attend one today since I’m gonna be quite busy. But I’m sure I can do this Thursday probably at 11 AM KT since that’s 8 AM my time. I’ll try to wake up in time to get ready by then if it’s possible for you. Otherwise, Friday at 11 AM KT would work probably fine for me as well…

…if it’s possible you’ll be able to make it that day as well. And of course, next Sunday as well any time after 3:00 PM KT might work for me as well.
              Thanks again for letting me know! Let me know if it’s possible that you’ll be able to attend on one of those days! I hope to see you there sometime this week! Hopefully this will work out for both of us. ^-^ (Ah yeah, I know. I just really want you to watch Rocko XD so yeah, hopefully I’ll finish it in time! I’ll definitely get it posted as soon as I can! ;D Ahh, yay! I can’t wait till you get to see Rocko’s Modern Life! It’s a pretty good show, I hope you like it! :D)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring!
              Oh, no problem. I figured it was the least I could do, eheh ‘^^ (Ohh, okay, well, I’m glad you didn’t spend too much time waiting! I would’ve felt even more bad if you did ;-; ) Thanks, though– I did have a nice time with her!
              Heheh, yeah… although, I guess I should’ve anticipated it, because they have been wanting us to work on putting up our tree and all that stuff before Thanksgiving :P
              Oh! And just so you know, I ended up having my chat with moonie yesterday, so tomorrow will be free, in that regard :)
              Ah, so tomorrow might work for you, then? Cool! ^-^ I think that should work out for me, too! :D 11 KT sounds pretty good, since that’ll give me time to do stuff in the morning =] But, if it’s too early for you, we could always push it off until a little later, like 11:30 KT or 12 KT? As long as I’m not busy with stuff, I should be able to talk for around an hour and a half, or so! ^-^
              It’s cool that Friday and Sunday look good for ya, too! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Although, I think I’d personally rather us have our chat during the week, if we can, only because I’m not 100% sure about Sunday, and I’d hate to disappoint you again in case something were to happen, eheh… ‘^^
              Ohh, when you were talking about Friday, though, did you mean using that day as a back-up in case tomorrow doesn’t work, or did you mean that we could talk that day, too, in addition to us chatting tomorrow? If it’s the former, then yup, Friday can definitely be a back-up day for us if tomorrow ends up not working out! :) But, if you meant that latter… I don’t that would work out, eheh XP I’m afraid having four park chats in a row (let alone in the same week) might be stretching my limits a little too far… ‘^^ I’m really sorry, Spring! DX I just think that would be kind of hard for me to do, considering I’ve already attended a lot of chats lately ._. But, I’m sure we can have one this upcoming Monday, if it still works out for you! I’m gonna be increasingly busy next week, but Monday is looking…

TaffyKitty12

… pretty clear for me, so far, so I believe I should be able to talk for a while that day, if nothing pops up =]
              Same to you! I hope we’re able to talk soon– I always look forward to our chats! ;D
              (Oh! And just to quickly let ya know, I did end up watching a Rocko episode earlier! :) It’s definitely an… interesting… show for sure ,XD It was funny, and I liked both Rocko (Rocko has such a cute voice!) and Heffer, but I think it might take me some getting used to? I dunno, I guess it’s just pretty different than any other cartoon I’ve ever watched before (even PPG; I actually got used to that one pretty quick).
              I hope I can warm up to to RML eventually, but for now… I guess I’ll just take it episode by episode? Thanks for recommending it to me, though! I might not have known it existed, otherwise ,XD I look forward to seeing your list eventually, too!)

Hiya, Taffy. Just gonna reply quick to tell you that tomorrow at 11 AM KT sounds fine to me! I don’t think anything will happen tomorrow morning that will prevent me from coming. So, I hope to see you there tomorrow morning! ^-^ I don’t have time to respond to all this right now unfortunately… ^^; (Ah, that’s cool that you ended up getting to see one RML episode! Yeah… Like I said, the first season is kinda interesting to say the least when I came back to watch some of it after seeing most of the later ones from season 2, 3, and even 4. It’s a little slow at first ^^; But that’s just my opinion since I tend to prefer watching most of the later ones since I think they’re more funny to me, and more improved by that point XD Yeah, Rocko is cute, I thought he’s adorable XD Oh, and thanks! Speaking of which, I think I’m done with typing it, I just gotta do some revisions on it before I officially post it. Well anyway, I’ll post the list on our thread hopefully by early tomorrow morning and…

…I’ll just post the link right here once it moderates hopefully! I’m looking forward to talking to you about it during our park chat tomorrow actually XD) Have a good day, my friend! Hope to see you in park tomorrow! ^-^

@TaffyKitty12 – I see you took requests! Ahh, sorry for the late reply (as I’m aware they’re closed now), but I was wondering if you still wanted to draw two of my characters? I know we settled on Reese, so I was thinking about the second pet, and I just couldn’t decide XD I suppose you could draw Lila if you’d like? Or if not, that’s okay too :) Thanks again, pal, and I hope to see ya today at the chat if you’re able to attend (though by the time this goes through, it’ll be over :P)!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, CuteHeart! :) How have you been, bud? ^-^ Haven’t seen you for a couple of weeks! Aww man, I am so sorry I closed up my requests before you came back on here! DX I honestly didn’t think anyone else would want to request a drawing, otherwise I would’ve kept it open longer… XP Would you still like me to draw ya a set of cartoons, though? I can make an exception for ya! Just let me know who you’d like to me do =] I just wouldn’t be able to finish it this week, however, since I have several other drawings to do yet, ahah ‘^^ Oh, and yup! I haven’t forgotten about Reese, hehe ;) I plan on working on her either later this evening or tomorrow (Tuesday), so I should be able to send it in sometime this week, I believe! :) Ah, and thanks for letting me know about Lila, too– I’d be more than happy to draw her for you, of course! :D And I know I told you that whatever drawing you requested I’d do digitally, so, it looks like I’m gonna be working on the computer a bit this week ;) Unfortunately,

TaffyKitty12

… however, since digital drawings tend to take me a little while ‘^^ I hope you won’t mind! DX I’ll try hard to have it done, though, sometime next week! (Aw, and I’m sorry I missed ya at the park on Saturday, too! ;-; I was super busy that day [my aunt came for a visit, so I spent the whole afternoon and evening with her], which is why couldn’t make it :( Unfortunately, Saturday chats haven’t really worked well for me lately, and I dunno if I can come to another one for a little while, since I expect to be very busy these next several Saturdays, as well… XP I hope I can see you at one sometime soon, though; I’ve really missed talking to ya at the park! <3 Maybe I can attend a couple of them in December?) Anyway, thanks for taking the time to let me know, buddy, and I hope you have a great day yourself! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Oops sorry, some of my first comment got cut off! ‘^^ I meant to say “Unfortunately, I probably won’t have it done for a couple of weeks, however…[continue with next reply]”

Comments are closed.