New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,298 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master
      You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, fionaflamingo! =] Ooh, I really like this particular set of drawings you sent it! ^-^ I love them all, but I think my favorite has to be either the marble fox (it’s so pretty!) or the cute little hedgehog ;) The pony is super adorable, too! In all, excellent job, and I hope to see even more art form ya real soon! :3 (Oh! And also, I’m sorry I haven’t replied back to your other posts yet! ‘^^ I’ve been meaning to, but I guess I just forgot :/ I’ll definitely work on responding later this afternoon or evening!)

Hey there, fionaflamingo! ^-^ Ah, your drawings look simply gorgeous, love them all! You did a great job on them! ^-^

Heeey, sorry for the late reply! I haven’t been checking this forum as much lately ‘^^ Your drawings are all good and pretty cute, though! I think I like the pony the best? And the marble fox is pretty too! Thanks for sharing your art with us ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hiya there, fionaflamingo! (Or I guess I should call you “LolliPup” now, right? :) ) Sorry for the late reply!! ‘^^ I haven’t really been able to come on here much this week, unfortunately… =/ Anyway, I absolutely love all of these drawings, though!! =D In fact, they might even be my favorite drawings that you’ve sent in, thus far! ^-^ Thanks for drawing like, all the pets I mentioned, haha! XD I honestly wasn’t expecting you to take all my suggestions, but that was nice of you! I really loved seeing them all! ;D I think my favorites would probably have to be the adorable Shetland pony (I know you said it doesn’t really look like one, but I honestly think it looks wonderful! ^-^ ), and the armadillo! =) That silver fox is so pretty, too, though <3 Aww, and I just adore that precious little hedgehog that you made! It is so cute! 8D Anyway, I really love each of these drawings, and I made sure to rate them all a “10″! Might even have to add a few to my “Favorites” category, if you wouldn’t mind, of course :) Thanks for sharing your drawings with us!

LolliPup

Hey moonie, sorry I didn’t see this ’til now >.< but wow! I'm really glad you liked them that much! And thank you for the "10" vote, I appreciate that a lot. I'm honored that you would consider adding some of my drawings to your "Favorites"!!

Oh- and one more question- has anybody heard of Ham Radio? Just curious =D

Hmm.. don’t think I have. Sorry! =P What is it?

Amateur (Ham) radio is the licensed use of radio frequencies for non-commercial exchange of messages, private recreation, contesting, emergency communication, and some other purposes as well but that’s the main idea. You take a test to become licensed and receive a call sign which you use to identify yourself by, and you can keep track of all your previous contacts (QSOs) by their call signs as well. Hope that’s not too confusing =D

TaffyKitty12

Hey again, fionaflamingo! :) Hm, “Ham Radio”, eh? I’m afraid I haven’t heard of it before, eheh ‘^^ Sorry! :c I actually wasn’t quite sure what it even was, until you explained it. But, thanks for telling us about it, though! =] Is that something you enjoy listening, or are you a participant? (Oh, and unrelated, hut I saw your question down below and promise to reply soon! I’d do it now, but I gotta get off in a minute =/ If I can, I’ll try to respond to it early tomorrow [Wednesday] if I find the time, but if not, look for a reply on Thursday! Sorry for the wait >.< )

LolliPup

Hey, Taffy! So, I got my Ham license a couple years ago, but just started participating/communicating recently. It’s really fun, and you get to talk to a lot of nice and cool people! I’m currently using LolliPup, but I’m still open to any suggestions and help I can get! =D And no problem! I like suspense, so don’t worry about keeping me waiting, that’s totally fine. ^-^

LolliPup

Whoops! I should’ve’ said, “I’m currently using LolliPup as my username” Sorry about that! >.<

Ok, so I’ve been thinking, and I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with a new username – I can’t change this one, but I wish I had a better one. Reply to this post if you think you can help me =D ~fionaflamingo (still XD)

Oh man, I dunno.. XD I’m bad at coming up with usernames for myself (obviously), so I really have no idea for you. Maybe if you gave us ideas with your favorite things? I dunno. =P

Lol umm… I like art (obviously =P, I want to be an animator) horses, dogs, animals in general, reading, Ham Radio =D (I’ll explain later) chemistry, math, and old tv shows (but that’s taken) um… so… yeah I can’t think of anything else =P And I’m looking for something that can be shortened to a good nickname, like everybody else has. I don’t know if any of this helps, but I really think fionaflamingo doesn’t fit (It’s literally the name of my first Webkinz pet, she was a Plumfadoodle but I didn’t know at the time XD) so hopefully, I’ll come up with something =D

Okay! Uhh.. hm. The only thoughts I’ve had are something with “paws” for animals and the word “Equestrian” for horses, just cause it’s a cool sounding word lol. Huh, really? That’s funny XD But actually, most of our usernames come from our pets here too! Like, TaffyKitty came from her real pet cat, ilovemoonie simply came from her favorite stuffed animal (moonie), and EmilyCuteHeart came from her favorite Webkinz (Emily the pug). So I don’t think fionaflamingo is all that bad at all, buuut I’ll try to help you think of other names if I can!

szivarvany5

Maybe something like: Pawsforequestrians?

szivarvany5

I keep looking at this post thinking `Hamster` because of your radio. Maybe it is silly I know, but that popped first into my mind. I will mull over some options tonight though I guess! :) (PS. Unless you want The Animator. Dun-dun-dun!)

LolliPup

Hey, “Hamster” is a great idea! I’d love to hear anything you come up with. I’m sure they’ll be just as creative as that! =) And The Animator sounds awesome =D very suspenseful =)

szivarvany5

Just a few more ideas. You could try: Horsewithexcitement, Yellingtill I`mhorse, (or Yellingmyselfhorse, you get the idea), Puppylove, Lifeinthedoghouse, or Animateddiscussions, for example. Hope you like these too!
              PS. On a similar note, I still remember when we didn`t have to worry about putting numbers on the end of our usernames, because chances were people didn`t choose them yet! That was a few years ago now! On my old account I was rainbow, so my UN reflects that. Szivarvany is Hungarian for rainbow, (though this computer doesn`t let me do accents easily, there should be dashes above the A`s), thus szivarvany5.

LolliPup

Those Ideas are great! Very creative and punny =D =P

szivarvany5

Thank you! Have a lovely day!

TaffyKitty12

(Aw gosh, sorry for the really late response! XP I know you already changed your user, but since I told you that I’d respond to this, I’ll still go ahead and type my reply!) Ohh, are you? I actually think “fionaflamingo” sounds like a pretty good (and snappy!) username, but, I understand if you want something different :) It’s cute, though, that your old user was inspired by your first Webkinz! =] Ah, it’s okay– I mean, the plumfadoodle does kinda look like a flamingo XD Just curious, how long have you been on WW for? I’m currently on my 12th year =) (Oh, and Emi’s right when she said that a lot of us have based on usernames on our pets, too, so it’s really not that out of the norm to have named yours after an animal, as well! My username, TaffyKitty12, was inspired by my first pet: a calico-patterned cat named “Taffy” :) I also have a signature marble cat named after her, but I don’t think I adopted that pet until after I made my account on WKN. And as for the “12″, I don’t even know why I added that ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Guess I just liked that number? :P Kinda wish I didn’t add it ’cause almost no one else who is currently on here has a number after their user, but oh well… ,XD ) Anyway, I think your new username, “Lollipup”, sounds pretty cute! :3 Kudos for coming up with such a punny name! :D I saw your other posts, and will try to reply to them soon. Hope you’re enjoying the forums, so far! ^-^

LolliPup

Hmm…that’s a tough one. Maybe…..uhh…at least 5 years? I’ll have to figure that out, as I’m curious as well. =D I’m keeping fionaflamingo as at least a backup account, as of right now. And YES!!!! I really am enjoying the forums so far :D And honestly? I was a bit jealous of everyone here cause y’all have such good usernames XD Although LolliPup is semi-pet-inspired, as it is a bit of a hint to a favorite Webkinz of mine ;D I almost added a number but decided it was better without cause nobody else had it XD Anywho… oh-one last thing. Those “bios” – would anyone mind if I made one? It looks like fun and I sort of have an idea for my Clover Cat I’ll be adopting soon. ~Lolli

Hey moonie, here’s one of the pets you mentioned when we met a while back- hope you like it!! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59645

TaffyKitty12

Ooh, what a cute raven you drew, fionaflamingo! =] Great job! ^-^ Keep up the awesome artwork! ;D

Thanks! I’ve uploaded more, but gotta wait for ‘em to moderate D:

ilovemoonie

Ohh, this is so cute!! =D Thanks for drawing the raven I suggested, fiona! You did a really great job on it!! ^-^ It looks so adorable, hehe, and I love the background, too! I can’t wait to see what you’ll draw next– keep up the great work! =)
        (Oh, and also, I’m sorry I never replied to your post a few pages back! D= I meant to, but I’ve been really behind on comments lately due to busyness =/ I just wanted to say, though, that it’s nice to see you on here again, and it’d be great if you decided to chat with us on here some! :D Like the others said, we’re currently “transitioning” over to the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” forum, so that’s probably where you’ll find us most of the times XD You’re totally welcome to chat with us, over there! ^-^ Also, congrats on getting featured in the most recent Fan Art showcase; your unicorn was so cute! =] )

Thanks!!!!! Glad you liked it =D I’m gonna try to start chatting more- that was my original goal, but I just got too busy and caught up in other stuff :)

Hey Fiona! Perhaps a username that represents a favorite show or movie will be good :) I chose mine (oldshowsrock58) cause there’s just too many classic movies/shows/music/actors I like! 58 is for 1958, the year Michael Jackson was born! :) ~angel~ p.s. if I was redoing my username I would change mine to something involving actor Steve McQueen!

Aww, that’s pretty cute! You did a great job on it! ^-^ That background is really nice! :D Thanks for sharing it to us! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey! Just wanted to say that the requests moderated on the other forum, for anyone who hasn’t seen =] : https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/19/

Comments are closed.