New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,250 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  GW Admin 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

can i become a member?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I was here. Don’t worry I still remember you guys. :) Anyway, I haven’t heard from MLP in such a long time. I have gotten a package from her just today (or yesterday) so I think she is doing ok. Now I have a delima. I got a code for the purple gosling and I can’t think up of a name for it. Also, I think a girl name is more suitable but I need more boy pets. lol Let me know some names you can think of. I am thinking of lilac or lavender or purple names. Take care everyone and stay safe! Unicorn

Hey, Unicorn! Thanks for stopping by! If you’re looking for us, we moved to the Upcoming Pets forum under the “Ask Questions” category :) Ooh, the purple folding looks so cute! I’d name it Peep if that name were allowed. I like the name Lilac you listed! :) Good luck naming it!

googles are the best, we need more googles!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question about Pet of the Month Club. It comes with a 1-month Deluxe Membership. But what if you already are a Deluxe Member?

I would think it adds to your Deluxe membership. Like if you currently have a year membership of Deluxe, I would think it would just extend it one more month from the end of your year membership. However, I don’t know for sure, so I guess take my advice with a grain of salt. =P

Army_Cat211

Hi guys! I’m gonna do a pet bio, of that’s fine! :) NAME: Sally Cat AGE: 16 SPECIES: Alley cat APPERANCE: Salley is an alley cat, with orange fur and black stripes. She usally wears a black beanie and white stripes, and for clothes, she usally wears black leggings, a white shirt, and a jean jacket with patches of an army symbol, and the webkinz W. She has short, orange hair with a black stripe on the front, but sometimes dyes the middle either light pink or navy blue, but most of the time keeps it natural. She has short bangs, and when not wearing her hair down, she will wear it in a messy bun with a black tie. She seldom wears dresses, and when she does, she will go home and throw them in the closet. XD PERSONALITY: Salley is not the cat you wanna mess with, she has very high skills and very good come backs. In school, she can be very rude, and she has gotten a detention 8 times for doing a flip off the wall at recess, accidentally kicking a boy, and a lot of other things. But other than her sometimes bad attitude,

Lol Nice bio! Can’t wait to see her soon. Unicorn

Comments are closed.