New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,298 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LolliPup

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!! Ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!! =P =D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OHH FANCY! XD I like it! Lollipup.. so should I call you Lolli now? ;)

LolliPup

Yes please!! =P Thanks for the feedback, I’m really happy with my new username. :D

ilovemoonie

Ohh, hi there! I love LolliPup for your new username! :D That was a great idea! =] It sounds really cute and I totally approve of that pun, too XD So do we call you “Lolli” now, then? I think that makes for a really nice nickname! ^-^ Also, I’m sorry I didn’t give you feedback on all the names you were considering! XP I saw that post of yours earlier today, but wasn’t able to reply then ‘^^ I really liked all your ideas, though, but if I had had to pick one, “LolliPup” probably would’ve been one of my top choices! ;) All your ideas were really creative, though! Makes me wish I had thought of something better for my username, pfft ;P Of course, considering that I’ve been going by “moonie” for about four years now, I don’t think I could change it XD

LolliPup

Glad everyone likes it! So, now You can either call me Lolli or LolliPup, whatever you prefer.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, hey, hey! Nice new username ya got there XD I like it a lot! =] So, I assume I can call you “LolliPup” now? :) (Or “Lolli”, for short? Might just call you by your full username for now, though, ’till I get used to seeing it on here XD It takes me a while to start calling my friends by their user nicknames, hahah)

LolliPup

Well, glad everyone likes it, and Taffy, I totally am the same way- I’m not even used to LolliPup yet, and I still feel a teensy bit weird calling everyone by their nicknames ’cause I feel so new, but honestly, that’s part of what’s helping me get more used to the community on here :) Anyway, I’m glad I got that resolved, and glad that everybody picked LolliPup =D

Oh wow, that’s nice! I like your username, I think it’s pretty cute actually, hehe! ^-^ I’m assuming we can call you Lolli now? Anyway, it’s nice that you got a new nickname! It’s actually cute! ^-^

Actually, I was thinking of a few more names for the Clover Cat, here’s a full list =D Bailey, Clover, Shamrock, Cream, Emerald, Kelsey, Quinn, Molly, and Riley. Any feedback/opinions/preferences are very much appreciated =P Thanks!!

Hey! Oh congrats on getting a clover cat! It’s a super cute Webkinz. ^-^ Hmm.. personally, I like Kelsey and Emerald the best! I actually have a clover cat named Clover.. XD I think it would be cool if you did a more unique name like, well, any of them but Shamrock or Clover, haha ;P Good luck naming your cute lil cat!

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lolli! ;) (Hope it’s okay if I call you that!) Ooh, that’s awesome, congrats on getting the Webkinz Clover Cat!! =D I don’t have one, but I’ve always thought it looked like a really adorable and unique pet ^-^ I hope you enjoy yours, when you get it! =) Ah man, and that’s a tough one, for the names! I really like all the options you’re considering, though if I had to choose, I think my top three would probably be “Emerald”, “Bailey”, and “Riley”. Ahh, but “Kelsey” is super cute, too, though… XD I guess I’ll have a top four then ;P Oof, sorry, I’m probably not being that helpful… ‘^^ Honestly, though, I think whichever name you go with will be great! You’ll have to let us know, when you decide on one! Congrats again on your cute little kitty! ^w^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Lollipup! Ooh, it’s cool that you’re going to get the clover cat– congrats, bud! :D It’s a really cute pet (I have one named “Cloverclaw”) and I sure hope you like yours! ^-^ Hmm, names, eh? Well, all of them honestly sound pretty good, in my opinion! =] Although, if I had to pick a favorite, I think I’d choose “Emerald” or “Kelsey.” I dunno, both of those ones just sound really nice and Irish-y XD I look forward to seeing what you eventually name her!

LolliPup

Sooo… so far, everybody likes Kelsey, but I may go with Riley- except I’ll spell it Ryleigh (I don’t know why, but it just looks more fancy and Irish that way =P) The cat – er, Ryleigh – is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, I’ll update everyone then as to what name I’ve officially chosen (if I can make up my mind lol) Thank you for all the feedback!!!! It’s helped a lot!!! :D P.S. – Riley supposedly means courageous and valiant in Gaelic (Irish), so I think it’ll fit due to that’s how I’m imagining her. Anyway, I’ll go find something to reply to!! =P

Heya! I think I’m going to buy myself a Clover Cat, and I’m deciding between Bailey, Kelsey, and Quinn. (It’s gonna be a girl.) What do you guys think?

szivarvany5

Congrats! I like Kelsey, I think it probably fits the best. The other two sound slightly boyish. Have fun with your new pet! -szivarvany5

pompom323

HEY GUYS! so sorry for not being on here latley, oh and also, sorry for yelling XD i have been busy animating on my app, and now, i finally have “the lost cub!” here is the prolog and 1st chapter: It was a normal hunting day, and the pride was going out to find dinner. As always, young cub Kazari tagged along. Kazari was learning to hunt. The lionesses got in position, and striked thier prey. as always, Kazari struggled to keep up. Thats when she found her own pray: a mouse. she got down in what she thought was the right position, and jumped. The mouse was fast enough to notice and run, and ran into a log. Kazari soon lost track, and stopped to take a break. She was ready to go back to the pride, when she realized, she had never been out this far! she started looking for familiar signs of the jungle she knew, but she wasn’t familiar with anything! Then, she started running toward what she thought was home, but soon ended up with what would be an adventure of a lifetime.

Ohh wow, cool! I like how this is going so far. ^-^ It makes me think of “Lion King” and “The Lion Guard” show hehe. I like Kazari’s name too! Very interesting and foreign-like, which is cool for a lion! When do you think you’ll post more of your story? =)

pompom323

probably soon! haha, yeah it kinda did remind me of the lion king but… i don’t really like the lion guard, it kinda make me angry when i saw scar as a volcano, haha XD yeah i really liked the idea of Kazari, it seemed really lion like. spoiler: there will be a lion named lionell, very original, lol. i hope to post more soon! your kitty pal, pompoms :)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, pompom! (It’s fine! :) Nice to see you on here again, though! ^-^ ) Ohh, your story is pretty cool, so far! =] Great job writing it, and I can’t wait to see more! :D Like emi said, it actually kind of reminded me of The Lion King, haha XD (I’m also currently reading this one series called “Bravelands” that features a young lion named Fearless as one of its main characters, and your story sort of reminded me of that, too, which is cool ;) ) Oh, and I absolutely love the name “Kazari”! :3 It sounds so cute and unique, I think! Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest, and thanks for sharing this with us! ^-^ (Also, just to let you know, a lot of us have recently switched to commenting on another forum, in case you want to join us. Here’s the link!: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/20/ )

pompom323

hey thanks Taffy! i think ill go there! thanks!! i am making most of my story over on the webkinz general, so if you want, you can just go over and read it if you wanna know more! -pompoms PS im not saying you have to comment or anything, but you can read what i have so far there!

About my username-change post- how’re these: LolliPup_613, CHiPs&dip77 (Lol you’ll get this, oldshowsrock58), SummerLollipop85 (with or without the number), Sunsets&Sand013 (again, with or without the number), PaintingPossum/SketchingSquirrel/AnimalArtist, DoodleBug613 (yet again, with or without the number), and…um… I can’t think of any more and these are all kinda dorky =P but oh, well… If I could get some feedback on these that would be wonderful… =D Thanks for the help everyone!! :D

Oh, and I just came up with one more- summersnow/SummerSnow

Oh I like LolliPup! That’s a cute idea XD I think I like that and DoodleBug the best, cause I like the nicknames that come with them too. Like it would be easy to call ya “Lolli” or “Doodle” then. Maybe you could do “doodlepaws”? To include animals with art. I dunno, just an idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ohh and I do like SummerSnow, but that might be kinda awkward cause one of our friends has a main Webkinz of hers named “Summer Snow” =P

I liked LolliPup and DoodleBug too! I think I’ll go with LolliPup, but I’m gonna wait and see what everyone else thinks. That’s one of my favorites though. I might make a new account w/ that username and use that one instead. ~LolliPup (Just trying it on for size =P)

And LolliPup kind of reminds me of my Webkinz Cupcake Pup, Pupcake, plus I have two dogs, so I think it fits me well.

Hey! Yes I totally get that!! Love it!! Haha. Those are all good names! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, bud! (Sorry for the late response, by the way! ‘^^ I wasn’t on here at all yesterday, which is why I didn’t reply earlier :/ ) Hmm, well, personally… I think the username you went with, “Lollipup”, is my personal favorite of the ones you listed! ^-^ (Though, I thought “SketchingSquirrel” and “DoodleBug” are pretty neat, too :3 ) It sounds nice and snappy and punny– I like it a lot, actually! =] In my opinion, I think you should keep it and not change it. I’ve kinda already gotten used to calling ya “Lollipup” ,XD But, if you decide that you like something else better, that’s fine, too! Or, maybe you can use one of your other username ideas and create a ‘back-up’ WKN account with it? I don’t have a second Webkinz Newz account, myself, but some of my Newz friends in the past had them :)

Comments are closed.