New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,298 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

9boogirl

Ahh woah, hey guys o.o It’s been entirely too long since I’ve checked in here last, oh boy! I’ve read the most recent page and it appears that MLP got banned from WKN – that sucks :0 @Unicornluv246, I’ll definitely be sure to add you in Webkinz World – thanks for updating us on MLP! And I’ll definitely send her a gift of condolences – if you get the chance, please tell her that boogirl is sorry for her loss! Marshmellew will be missed :( My username is 9boogirl on WW as well. And @Lollipup, hello there and welcome to the forums – I love your art! Although I’m not sure how long you’ve been here so I suppose this may not be a proper welcome, eheh.. :P. As for everyone else, how are you? I haven’t talked to anybody here besides Emi in quite some time now – I’ve been crazy busy lately, I’m going to a new school lately (and should probably be studying for finals) and have been receiving a crazy amount of homework this quarter! (I forgot when the posts cut off so I’m just posting this here, hehe! Hopefully it’s not too long.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

9boogirl

To be quite honest, I can’t believe I remembered which forum we’d moved to after I’d looked briefly at Webkinz General :P I was playing Webkinz for a few hours earlier and it dawned upon me that this Christmas will be my eight year anniversary – I can’t believe it’s been that long! I just dropped by to say that I really miss everyone and I hope you are all doing splendid and having a fantastic beginning to your holiday season – while I’ll try to reply to anybody who replies to this, I can’t guarantee anything! Heck, I keep meaning to check in here and then dozing off in the early evening x’D If anybody has any pets that they want me to draw, please let me know! I have an audiobook I’d like to listen to in the morning (or maybe even tonight, considering it’s still only 5:30 here x’D that is, if this is moderated in time!) and I enjoy drawing while I’m doing so. :) I’ll try to reply to any roleplays, although I’d presume I was skipped in most of them.. come to think of it, how are the roleplays doing considering the absence of

9boogirl

Anywho, if you’d like me to draw any of your pets just let me know of their name, species, eye color, and any other details or accessories you’d like me to include :) I’ve really missed talking with you guys here, and I really do hope that my schedule permits me to chat with you guys a bit more through the coming months! If there’s anything significant that I’ve missed over the past few months, feel free to inform me ;P that’s all for now!

ilovemoonie

(Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for replying to this so late!! DX I saw your post and started typing up my response to it over a week ago, but I’ve been so busy that I never got the chance to finish it… =/ I don’t know if you’ll even see this anymore, but I still wanted to respond, regardless!)
            Anyway, hi, boogirl!! =D It’s so great to see you on here again, pal! ^-^ It’s been a long time! I don’t even remember the last time we talked…it was probably over a year ago. Thanks for stopping by here, though; I was really excited to hear from you again! =]
            Aww, yeah, MLP did get banned from the forums…it’s really sad =( I was hoping it’d just be a temporary ban, but it’s starting to look like it may be permanent, which would be awful DX Aww yes, and her poor bunny, too! I feel so bad for her, as I know she really loved him a lot =’( And she can’t even talk to us about it, either >.< I do hope she's doing all right. …

ilovemoonie

… Ah, and I’ve been good, thanks! :) How about yourself? I hope you’re doing well! Ohh so you started going to a new school recently? How’s that been? I imagine switching schools could be kinda rough, especially if you had friends at your old school and stuff… But, I hope you’re settling in okay! Aww man, I’m sorry you have so much homework, though! That’s no fun XP I wish you the best of luck with it, and I hope your finals go well! I know you can do it! =]
              Haha, and that is impressive that you remembered the current forum we’re using, considering we’ve switched so much XD I know I wouldn’t have remembered ;P Like emi said, though, we have kinda switched over to the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” forums, so feel free to join us on there! That’s where we post pretty much all our stuff, now :) Wow, and that’s awesome that it’ll be your eighth year of Webkinz, soon! Congrats!! \^-^/ It’s really neat that you’ve been playing for nearly eight years— that’s quite a long time! ;) Aww, well, thanks for dropping by; …

ilovemoonie

… I’ve really missed you, too! <3 And thank you; I hope you have an amazing holiday season, as well! I can’t believe it’s that time of year again already, though… :o Are you excited for Christmas? :) And I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :D
              Ooh, and drawings? That's cool! Well, I don’t know if it’s too late for me to request something, but if you’d like, you could draw my female Signature Lop Bunny, Cassidy. (She’s my newest Webkinz.) :) I haven’t exactly figured out her eye color yet, but I’ll probably make her have light green eyes, I think? Also, she usually wears a yellow-gold bow on one of her ears and a yellow beaded necklace, but you don’t have to include those if you don’t want! And of course, don’t feel pressured to even draw her at all, if you don’t want/don’t have time anymore; I know it was almost two weeks ago that you posted this, so if I’m too late, I’ll totally understand! It’s my own fault for replying so late, ahah =/ I just thought I’d tell you one that you could draw, just in case…

ilovemoonie

…but only do it if you want to! :)
              Ohh right, and the roleplays! Hmm, I’m actually not sure if you were skipped in any of them? Though, to be honest, I can’t really remember which roleplays you’re a part of, aside from your Art Roleplay ‘^^ The roleplays actually haven’t been making a whole lot of progress lately, due partially to me, as it’s my turn in lots of them and I haven’t been doing a very good job at replying… XP Also, I kinda assume we won’t be able to continue any of the roleplays that MLP was hosting, considering she’s banned… =/ So yeah, really the only active roleplays are a few that were started recently. We’ve been making quite a bit of progress in one that Taffy started late in the summer, though, so that’s been fun! :)
              Anyway, and let’s see…I think the others pretty much covered everything that’s been happening here lately! Like they said, we’ve had some new members join lately, namely Springshimmer (who joined early this year), Oldshowsrock58, pompom323, and most recently, LolliPup =] Then of course, Taffy, emi, and I…

ilovemoonie

…are still active, and CuteHeart comes on when she can. MLP was active until she got banned, and everyone else has pretty much left =/ Yet, the forums have actually been quite active lately, despite the fact that most of us are busy and there’s not many of us left… I don’t exactly know how they’re so active, but, yeah XD Lots of us have been posting bios recently, everyone except me has been posting art in the Share Center (I currently lack drawing motivation; I have posted some photos to the SC, though ;P ), and all of us have gotten new Webkinz over the past year! Taffy and I have gotten a bunch and emi got two of her dream Signatures ^-^ I won’t list all the ones I’ve gotten, but some of my favorites that I’ve gotten this year are the Signature Black Footed Ferret, the English Cream Retriever, the Signature Yorkie, and the Signature Bengal Tiger. Have you been able to get any new Webkinz lately? :) But yeah, so aside from that stuff, I guess everything around here is about the same! …

ilovemoonie

… We’ve just been doing all the usual stuff XD As for me personally, I’ve been really busy lately, but have still been attempting to stay as active as I can. I just recently got off from school until the end of January (I always take a break in the winter instead of the summer; I know, it’s weird XD ), so I hope to be more active soon. :)
              In all, thanks for stopping by here, boogirl, and it’d be awesome if you were able to chat with us some over the coming months! ^-^ I’ve really missed seeing you on here, pal! <3 I wish you the best of luck with school, and I hope you have an amazing Christmas season! ;D I hope to talk to you again sometime soon, and in the meantime, I hope everything is going well for you =)
              (Also I just realized I posted this in the wrong place, oops XP It was supposed to go underneath everybody's replies, but I guess I must have hit the wrong reply icon '^^ )

Hi, boogirl! Sorry for the late reply.. ‘^^ It’s great to see ya around here! Gosh, I mean I know we talked a bit recently? But when was that? It still feels like a long time! Agh, I know right? =( It so sad what happened to MLP, and now her favorite bunny is gone too. >.< I feel so bad for her! She must be feeling pretty sad about it. Heh, and Lollipup hasn’t been here that long, so no worries. =) It night have been a few weeks or a month at the most..? It hasn’t been that long though. She’s nice though, so hopefully you two can chat a little. =) I’m doing great, personally! I’ve been quite busy with Etsy orders, but it’s giving me more money, so I can’t complain haha. I hope you’re well too! Wow really? =o Man, you do sound busy! Homework can be a real pain. =P I hope you’ll get it all done and be able to study for those finals! Gosh, I can hardly believe you remembered too pfft XD I probably would’ve forgotten! I’m glad you remembered though! …

…. We’ve actually been using another forum lately too lol.. we kind of switched again. =P This is currently our most active chatting forum: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/22/ It’s under Ask Questions and then Upcoming Pets. Oh wow, really? Eight years is a lot! Congrats hehe! ;D I think I’m at about ten years now..? Something like that, heheh. Aw, yeah! I love this community. I miss it when I’m away too! Hehe, thank ya ;P I have been having a very good start to the holidays so far! I’m so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I’m actually buying Christmas presents for all of my family this year, since I have a job now. It’s so fun! Oh, really? Well, hey, I’ll always take free art haha! XD If you’d like, you could draw my Signature Bernese Mountain Dog Stephan or Signature Marble Cat Anna! They’re newer characters of mine with little art of them made yet. …

… Here’s a picture of my new Webkinz trio: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59333 Or you could draw my golden retriever if you prefer too. =) Her name is Olivia and has deep blue eyes, she usually wears a flower clip or headband if sorts. Anna has gold eyes like the plush and she doesn’t wear much, but she likes sweaters and scarves. Stephan doesn’t wear clothes really either but he has brown eyes. I think that’s all you need to know for them? Again, you can just choose one! Don’t worry about drawing all of them. =P It’s cool that you have an audio book! I prefer paper books, but I love books in general hehe. What’s the one you’re “reading” called? Oh hmm.. and things you’ve missed, honestly it feels like a lot has happened, but I can’t guarantee I’ll remember it all. ‘^^ So MyLittlePony was banned from the forums recently. We’ve had one or two newer people join the forums, like Lollipup and SpringShimmer. I don’t think you’ve met her yet …

… but she actually came back here around springtime I think? I don’t remember honestly. =P I got one of my dream kinz, as did Taffy I believe! Taffy and moonie have gotten so many new Kinz that I don’t remember them all pfhaha XD But I got a Signature Golden Retrievers and Signature Bernese Mountain dog.. the same ones I asked you to draw! I love them both hehe <3 I started a roleplay or so, which was fun.. umm.. I don’t know what else to tell ya haha. I guess we all posted a bunch of art? That was cool too. Let me know if you have any specific questions about what’s happened, though, and I can probably answer those lol. Anyway, thanks for dropping in to say hi! It’s great seeing you! I hope you can stay a while, even though you’re busy.

9boogirl

Wow, you’ve got a lot of cool Webkinz! I love the Signature Marble Cat – I remember how happy I was with the quality of the plush when I bought mine a couple of years ago :) All of your Webkinz look adorable together, and I love Olivia’s little crocheted headband! I’ll likely draw Anna or Olivia :) I normally prefer paper books as well, however I’ve found that I have trouble focusing on this specific book and I’ll understand the content better if I have it read to me (that way I can’t zone out, hehe!). The book that I’m reading right now is called ‘The Jungle’ by Upton Sinclair – it’s about the meat-packing industry in the 18-1900′s but I struggle to focus on that because of the shockingly detailed character development that the author uses :P it’s a bit confusing and definitely takes a long time to read, but it’s not a bad book and I find myself enjoying it on occasion ;)

9boogirl

Hey emi! :) that’s alright! I’m not sure, it does feel like quite a while ago :( Agreed – I feel so bad for her! Hopefully she’s found something to keep her mind off of things, if I were her I’d be pretty sad.. That’s awesome! I’ll definitely try to get to know them <3 That's great to hear! Ooh, Etsy orders! What is it that you make? Haha, money's always a good thing x'D (Ah, rereading my post I just realised my post cut off but I'm not quite sure what I was saying :P I need to get used to post limits again, hehe!) Agreed – homework's been pretty crazy lately! It's mostly because I'm in an accelerated program, but it's still a lot to handle, especially along with extracurriculars.. I don't do many, but I play violin and just had a concert with the district orchestra a couple of weeks ago :) that was sure exciting! Ooh, thank you for letting me know about the new forum!

9boogirl

I’ll definitely bookmark it so I remember in the future, haha x’D That’s awesome! Congrats on ten years of Webkinzing ;) The community is amazing here, and that’s probably what keeps me coming back (even if it’s very sporadically :P)! I’m super excited as well – it’s supposed to start snowing here any second now, so I’m really excited about that! It’s really cold outside – I’ve been under blankets on my bed for around an hour now and I’m still freezing! Buying Christmas presents would be super fun – I normally make them, but I can imagine the joy of being able to purchase them for your family! Speaking of.. I need some ideas on what to give my family for Christmas since I haven’t quite started my presents, hehe…

9boogirl

(Ah, I just realized I replied to the other post with my latest reply :P I really do need to get used to the way that posts show up on here, hehe! Just read in order of the timestamps, I’m sorry x’D) It’s kind of funny, actually – A lot of people in my English class dislike the main character because he’s made some questionable decisions but I still really enjoy reading (hearing? x’D) about him :P Ah, congratulations on your new Webkinz! I’ve gotten a lot over the past couple of years as well, and I’m not sure if I could rattle them off from the top of my head right now x’D I’ll be sure to update you when I do remember which ones I’ve received most recently, though! Congratulations on getting some of your dream ‘Kinz as well! That’s super awesome :)

9boogirl

Ooh, I love seeing your guys’ art! You’ll have to show me some of your favourite pieces :) I haven’t been doing much Webkinz art lately because I’m been swamped with art/design trade requests from people on Scratch and dA, but I’m slowly working through things! I’ve got Thanksgiving break through Monday, so I should be able to catch up on a lot of the things I haven’t had the time to do lately :P Of course, thanks for taking the time to reply! I hope I can stay for a little while as well – I’m busy, but I guess coming on the forums is a sort of stress reliever for me, if that makes any sense? I guess it’s calming to talk to you guys x’D I hope you’re having an amazing day – is there anything in particular that you and your family are going to do for Thanksgiving?

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, boogirl!! Goodness, it’s been so long since I’ve last talked to ya, bud… I think it’s been over a year, at least? Whoa o.o But, I’m glad to hear from you again, though! ^-^ I’ve been thinking about ya lately, actually, and was pretty excited when I saw that you had some posts awaiting moderation XD Awh, yeah, MLP’s been banned for about two months now, I think :( She was pretty active on here during the late summer, but one day, nothing of hers would go through… and eventually, we all kinda figured out what happened XP We all really miss her a lot! Oh, and haha, really? XD Well, I’m glad you decided to stop by! =] And that you remembered what forum we were using… I’m actually surprised you remembered after all that time XD I would’ve forgotten! Aw, have you? I’m sorry you’ve been so busy lately! :c I hope your new school has been treating you well, though, and I wish you luck with your tests and homework! It might be hard, but I know you can do it ;D Has it? Wow! Well, congrats…

TaffyKitty12

… on your upcoming eighth WW anniversary! ^-^ That’s a long time to have been playing, but it’s pretty awesome! :D Aw, haha, well, thank you! <3 I hope you've been doing good, as well, and I wish you a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! ;) And that's okay! It would be cool if you could reply back to this/be more active on here, but if you can't, I understand. Hope to talk to you again on here sometime, though… we've definitely missed ya! Ohh, and drawings, huh? Well, if you're still taking 'requests', I'd love to request something! :) Let's see… would you mind drawing my signature orange tabby, Firestar, for me? He's a boy, and has green eyes. He doesn't have any accessories/unique markings, so you don't need to do anything special with him ;) If you end up drawing him, I'd love to see what he looks like in your style! ^-^ Ohh, and roleplays, huh? Unfortunately, I can't really remember any of the ones that you were in, besides your Art Roleplay, eheh '^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… (I don’t recall what page it was on, sadly, but I’m pretty sure it’s currently your turn in that one) The only other roleplay I remember you being in was Superkinz, but I think I “withdrew” you from that one a year or two ago when you were becoming less active ‘^^ I’m really sorry about that! DX Although, in all truthfulness, most of the roleplays on here haven’t been very active lately, anyway :P The only ones that are still being replied to on a timely basis are the private ones, as well as two new roleplays that have started up recently (one of which is this funny roleplay I created back in August where all our characters who don’t like each other end up on a vacation together XD ) So, you haven’t missed too much! Oh, and thanks for asking, buddy! ^-^ Let’s see… well, we do have a few new members on here :) Lollipup has started commenting on here recently, but we also have…

TaffyKitty12

… we also have SpringShimmer (she joined back in February, I think; she’s usually pretty active), as well as Oldshowrock58 and pompom (who comment on the occasion) =] Otherwise, me, ilovemoonie, emi, and EmilyCuteHeart are the only “older” users who are still on. Everyone else has left ‘^^ In terms of other things, uh… it’s just been most of the same, I think! Moonie, emi, and I have gotten new Webkinz and have made new characters, and have posted new bios :) Oh, and I did get one of my ‘dream kinz’ (which was the signature german shorthaired pointer) a couple months ago, and that was neat! ^-^ Currently, I’m off of school, but will be starting college next year. I wasn’t on very much at all during the summer, ’cause I was still doing schoolwork then and was extremely busy ‘^^ But, I’m here now, and have even quote active since the middle of August =] …

TaffyKitty12

… How have you been lately? ^-^ I hope you’re doing well! At any extent, though, thanks for coming back on to post this, and I hope you have a wonderful day, my old friend! <3

9boogirl

I’m assuming he’s based off of Firestar from Warriors? (It’s an amazing series! I should really pick it up again – I’ve been on a hiatus of sorts from reading the books but I really do love them!) I got curious and was looking through the forums but I couldn’t find where any of our past roleplays were, hehe.. if I do happen to find the Art Roleplay I’ll be sure to reply and let you all know of the page number and forum :) And that’s alright, I completely understand! I’d rather be withdrawn from the roleplay than hold you all up – you made the right decision! (That roleplay sounds pretty funny x’D) That’s awesome! It’s always fun to see a few new faces here and there :) I can’t believe how long it’s been since I’ve checked back last! O.o I remember when EmilyCuteHeart was new to the forums, wow :’0

9boogirl

Congratulations on your new Webkinz characters, and a special congratulations to you on receiving one of your ‘dream Kinz’! What’s its name? Wow, college O.o I still need to figure out where I’m going to high school, and that’s been a relatively stressful process because there’s a lot of competition between the schools in my area to ‘recruit’ freshmen O.o I’ve been doing pretty well lately, thank you! There’s been some drama at school (unfortunately, that’s to be expected at any middle school x’D) but other than that I think I’ve been keeping up fine with the loads of work that I’m being given x’D How have you been? And of course – I’m always very happy to check back with my old friends whenever I get the chance :) Have a wonderful day as well, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya again, boogirl! (It’s fine; it’s easy for comments to end up in the wrong place, so no worries XD )
              Aw gosh, I know, right? It’s crazy to think it’s been that long! I’m actually not quite sure when you were last on prior to this, but… I think I might’ve been the May of last year? If so, it’s been quite a while! But again, I’m just glad to see ya, bud! ;)
              Oh, haha, I would imagine! XD I wish they still moderated stuff over the weekend, ’cause then we probably would’ve seen your reply even earlier! It’s too bad they don’t do that anymore :T
              I’m sure! She was definitely a joy to have on here. Her presence is certainly missed :c
              Oh wow, did ya? XD Well, I’m glad you were able to find us, at least! =] Heheh, yeah, none of us have really commented on that one in ages… ‘^^ I don’t think I’ve posted anything on there for close to two years ,XD
              You’re welcome, buddy! ^-^ Really? That’s awesome! :D Welp, congrats on getting such an amazing score on your test, hehe! That’s surely something to be excited about…

TaffyKitty12

… Haha, same here, though XD And thank ya, pal! <3
              You, as well– you don't know how happy I was to reply to you yesterday! ^-^ It would be super cool if you could come on a little more =]
              Really? Sweet! Well, thanks, boogirl… it's very nice if you to do that for us! =D (And it's alright XD Honestly, I don't even count that as procrastination, because guess what? I took requests last October and still haven't even finished those, pfft. Now that, my friend, is a very bad case of procrastination I did there X,D Anyway, joking aside, I hope you enjoy your book, though! :) ) I can't wait to see what Firestar will look like in your style! ;D I bet he'll be so cute! :3
              Oh, and yup! I named him after the Warriors character XD Speaking of which, it's so awesome that you like those books, too! :D I dunno if I ever told you this before (probably did, at some point), but Warriors is actually my favorite series! =] I've been a fan for about 9 years, I think? Currently, I've read all the books…

TaffyKitty12

… in the first four series (the original six [ya know, the ones centered around Fireheart/Firestar], the New Prophecy, Power of Three, and Omen of the Stars), as well as the six novels in the somewhat-new prequel series, “Dawn of the Clans.” I’ve also read most of the companion books and Super Guides, though I have yet to start on the two latest series: “Vision of Shadows” and “The Broken Code.” Which books have you read? ^-^ ) And it’s okay! In all honesty, I haven’t been reading them very much, either, lately ,XD Gotta find the time, ya know? But, it would be cool if you could read them again soon, however– it really is a great book series! ;D
              Oh, speaking of which (I know I’m getting off-topic here; apologies for my rambling ,XD ), did you know that the group of authors who created Warriors are now writing a new series? It’s called “Bravelands”, and it currently has four books. I started reading it last Christmas, and it’s actually really good, in my opinion! ^-^ (I almost like it as much as Warriors, if you’d believe that XD ) It’s more along…

TaffyKitty12

… the lines of a suspenseful mystery/coming-of-age series, but its honestly pretty intriguing and addictive, I think. Just wanted to let you know, in case you ever wanted to check those out! :)
              Anywayyy, getting back on topic, it’s alright, pal! I just saw that emi posted a list of most of the current ones, so hopefully that should help! =] Awh darn, though, it looks like I was wrong about your Art Roleplay! I didn’t realize it was still moonie’s turn, ahah ‘^^ Sorry about that! XP
              Aw, well, are you sure? Thanks. But, I still honestly feel kinda bad that I withdrew ya from that one ‘^^ I dunno why or even when I did that, to be honest, but looking back, I wish I had given ya more time! (Haha, well, thank you XDD If ya ever want, I could give you the link to it, so you could read what we’ve written so far ;) )
              Hehe, yeah, it is! =] I’m actually pretty surprised by the number of people who joined this year, considering the forums were rather “desolate” last year, but I’m of course not going to complain :) Oh gosh, that’s right!!…

TaffyKitty12

… I think CuteHeart joined back last March, I believe? Crazy to think that she’s not so new anymore ,XD
              Aww, and thanks a bunch, buddy! :D Oh, and since you asked, I made my signature pointer a boy, and his name is “Memphis” ^-^ (I kind of held this name completion-type thing shortly after I got him, and “Memphis” was the name that was the most popular, haha XD )
              Hahah, yeahhhh… I’m gonna be starting college after the New Year ‘^^ I actually probably would’ve started it this fall, if I hadn’t finished my classes so late this year. It’s definitely kinda intimidating to think about, but, I’m sure I’ll get used to it, in time.
              Huh, really? Wow! XD I honestly wish I were still in middle school, haha. High school actually isn’t too bad, though (at least, from my experience; but I was homeschooled, so I dunno what the social setting would be like), so hopefully you’ll get acclimated quickly once it’s time for that ;) In the meantime, enjoy the now!
              Ah, and I’m glad to hear that it’s been going pretty well for you lately, overall! :) Oh gosh…

TaffyKitty12

… I could only imagine the kind of drama that’s stirred up by middle school kids, ahah ‘^^ The best thing to do is just try not to get involved, if you can. Aw dang, really? It stinks they give you so much homework :c Honestly, I feel like schools give their kids far too much homework these days ;P But, I hope you’re able to manage it all and get good grades on everything! I have faith in you ;)
              (Oh, and I’m good, thank you! :) Just have been kinda busy lately, but otherwise… good XD )
              I’m sure! I, for one, am very happy to see you again, pal, and I’m really enjoying being able to talk to ya once more :,)
              You, too, buddy! ;D Have a nice Tuesday!

Hey, @9boogirl! I just thought I’d post this here so you can see where the Art roleplay is and the other roleplays!

Stephan’s Ball (page 19 of Upcoming Pets): ilovemoonie’s
            Vacation Roleplay (page 3 of Upcoming Pets): ilovemoonie’s
            Animal Antics (page 16): ilovemoonie’s
            Cat Café Roleplay (page 134): moonie’s
            Forest Adventures (page 73): emi’s
            Pikachu’s Backyard BBQ (page 4): ilovemoonie’s
            Superkinz (page 14): ilovemoonie’s
            The Kinz Club (page 42): TaffyKitty’s
            Taffoonemi (page 6): ilovemoonie’s
            Adventure Roleplay (page 2): ilovemoonie’s
            The Avengekinz (page 5): TaffyKitty’s
            Jump Corn Fun (page 3): ilovemoonie’s
            Campkinz (page 81 of MMNP): FoxesRule’s
            Art Roleplay (page 7): ilovemoonie’s
            Campout Quest Roleplay (page 44): LuckyTheBeagle’s
            CuteHeart’s Tree Roleplay (page 33): ilovemoonie’s
            Main Life In Kinzville (page 135): EmilyCuteHeart’s
            Power Bunnies (page 74 of MMNP): PrettyPikachu’s
            Rockerzkinz (page 21): ilovemoonie’s
            Rockfurlur (page 9): TaffyKitty’s turn?
            Shelter Roleplay (page 158 of MMNP): MLP’s
            Winterkinz’ (page 12 of the New & Upcoming Pets): Taffy’s turn
            Fallkinz (page 11 of New & Upcoming Pets): ilovemoonie’s turn
            AW roleplay (page 10): MLP’s turn

9boogirl

Hey Taffy! It sure has – I can’t believe it’s been over a year but that sounds about right O.o Haha, I kept checking back to see when they’d moderate – I suppose I was being a little impatient, haha! Aw, that sucks.. I’ll definitely be missing her! I’m surprised I remembered as well; I checked Webkinz General and after realising that the last post had been posted a long while back I’d assumed that you’d moved and finally ended up remembering where x’D Thanks for the kind words! I actually got an 100% on my science test today, so I’m pretty excited about that :) Agreed – I’ve been playing since I was too young to even understand what was going on x’D Of course – I hope that you have an amazing Thanksgiving and a merry Christmas as well! I’ll definitely try to be more active here – I’ve missed you all too! And yeah, I’ll still take requests ;) I’ll be listening to the audiobook in around half an hour (procrastination at its finest!), so I’ll definitely try to draw Firestar!

9boogirl

Ah, I’m sorry x’D I believe I replied to different posts so these are going to post out of order x’D Just read from the earliest time poster onward, lol! Sorry for the confusion x’D

Ah hi there, boogirl! Ah, I hope I’m not intruding here but I don’t believe we ever met before? If not, I am SpringShimmer, but please call me Spring for short! Like Taffy said, I’ve been on the forums since earlier this year. ^-^ So, I’m pretty much new to you. XD It’s nice to meet you anyway! ^-^
        Aww, yeah… Poor MLP, I feel so bad for her considering what happened to her lately… :’( Oh well, I’m good, thanks! Ah really? Wow, sorry to hear for how busy you’ve been lately. Yikes, a lot of homework?! o.o Aww, regardless, I hope you’ve been doing well! Oh yeah, about that, they cut off posts at 200 words, although I cut off my posts either between 180 to 190 words most of the time just in case.
        Ah, it’s good that you remembered the forum we moved to, although just to let you know, we just moved to the Upcoming Pets forum quite recently since there’s been a lot of posts here lately. Ooh really? That’s nice! Happy 8th Webkinz anniversary! :D (I’ve been playing for almost nine years I believe! It’s been that long…) …

… Yeah, indeed! Oh wow, that’s interesting. Well, I’m not sure if you’ll accept requests from me since I don’t think you know me, but if you want, just let me know and I’ll tell you what pet I want you to draw! :) Ah yeah, I hope to see more of you as well! It’d be nice getting to know more about you! ^-^ Thanks for letting us know! I hope you’re having a good day! ^-^

9boogirl

Hello there, Spring! I don’t believe we’ve ever met before either – and of course not! I’m always happy to meet new friends :) It’s nice to meet you as well! I feel horribly for her as well – hopefully she’s found something to keep her occupied and distracted! I definitely know what it feels like to be stressed out by lots of stuff at once, including losing a pet; it’s not fun! I’m happy to hear that you’re doing well! Yeah, I’ve been overworking myself a bit lately O.o homework always keeps me busy, and when I’m not doing homework I’m either sleeping, eating, or at school x’D I suppose it’s a vicious cycle if you’re not used to it (and sometimes even when you are!), hehe.. Yeah, I do recall the word limit for posts, but it’s been so long that I don’t remember x’D Yep, that’s what emi said as well :) I’ll be sure to bookmark the link to the new forum and begin chatting there as well!

9boogirl

Wow, that’s awesome! Happy 9th Webkinz anniversary to you :) Of course! Just tell me if you’d like me to draw anybody and I’d be more than happy to do so :) Agreed – I hope to get to know you better! You seem like a really sweet person :) I hope you’re having a good day as well! <3

pompom323

uh… hey @9boogirl ! I’m pompom323, but you call me Pompoms! I don’t think We’ve met before, Have we? If you wanna friend me, you can send a request to pompom323! Yeah… MLP got banned.. i feel really bad, i miss her! Haha.. I’m the youngest on the forum.. Only 5th grade :P well, it was nice to meet you, i hope we can be friends! -pompoms :D

LolliPup

Hey there, @9boogirl! I’m LolliPup, but please call me Lolli. I started on the forums on exactly September 20 of this year, but have only really been active since late October, I think? I’m still getting settled in =D Anyway, it’s nice to meet you, and hopefully we can chat sometime soon! =) Oh, and congrats on your science test! ;D

9boogirl

Hello there, Lolli! I’m 9boogirl, but you can call me boogirl or Pika – whatever works for you works for me! That’s awesome – a warm (and a bit late, sorry! x’D) welcome to the forums! Are you enjoying them so far? It’s quite nice to meet you as well – we should definitely chat sometime in the near future! Haha, thank you! <3 I hope you're having a great day, happy Thanksgiving! (Oh, and I just wanted to say – I really love your art! I love to draw as well, so it looks like we've got something in common :))

LolliPup

Thanks! I am enjoying the forums so far =) Haha, it seems like everyone here loves to draw :D Do you do a lot of Webkinz drawings? Oh, and happy (late) Thanksgiving to you, too! ~Lolli

9boogirl

Hello there, Pompoms! I don’t believe we’ve met before – it’s very nice to meet you! I’m 9boogirl, but you can call me boogirl or Pika, whatever works for you! I’m not picky :P Aw, that’s awesome! My brother is also in fifth grade – I’m currently in eighth grade, so you’re not far behind me! I miss MLP as well.. I feel so bad for her! I agree – it’s been awesome meeting you! I hope that we can become friends as well – I’m positive we’ll be seeing each other around plenty on the forums if I’m able to continue being active :) Have a great day! <3

Hey @9boogirl! I will send a FR soon from Petlover365Bark. Hey Pompoms! Don’t worry about the grade you are in! Think about the bright side. You and the other 5th graders are the oldest in the school! For me, 5th grade was a blast! Before you know it, you’ll be in middle school (FYI middle school is stressful and exhausting, so enjoy elementary while it lasts XP)! But now, I’m in 7th grade and my life stinks. XP I wish I could go back but I can’t. I hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving!

9boogirl

Heya, Unicornluv246! Awesome, thank you! Haha, seventh grade is definitely a handful, but I know you can get through it :) I loved fifth grade, that was one of my favourite grades in elementary school :)

pompom323

Hey Boo Girl! how are you? I think my favorite grade was 4th Grade. I am really looking forward to 7th grade, because I wanna do history XD it’s my favorite class!! I wanna study something more interesting, though. Right now we are studying some reaaaaly boring stuff. -_-(zzz) lol anyway, see you soon! -pompoms :)

It sure is! And yes, I totally agree! 5th grade ROCKS! XD

Hey Pompoms! For me civics is SUPER boring. *yawns* The teacher makes the lectures in class wayyy much more boring than the actual class.

pompom323

oh I am in Middle School XD yeah I’m really enjoying 5th grade, but I am looking forward to being in 6th grade, because we get to go on a really fun trip. Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving!! -pompoms PS, yes I am in Middle School right now, were I live 5th Grade is in Middle School.

Ooh! Sounds interesting! Does that mean there is no 8th grade where you guys live? 0o0

pompom323

uh no, we go from 5th grade to 8th. what makes you think that? XD oh and also, was that you in the clubhouse with me? because you reconized me. You were Bun Bun, right? -pompoms PS, if you were, than I hope you didn’t mind my weird song that I sang when you stopped talking XD if you ask me, Nala is quite the weird lioness XD

Oh! I was just wondering. Yes, that was me. I was Bun Bun. I did not mind that you sang that weird song. XD

pompom323

hey @unicornluv ! lol good, I was just being a weirdo XD Oh and also, I have a new nickname. Feel free to refer to me as “Camo Cat” or “Camo.” You can still call me pompoms if you wish, though. -Camo Cat

Ok! No problem! :)

LolliPup

Hey there! Aww, that sheep looks so adorable! I love her colors! ^-^ I think you did a nice job on the background as well! ;D Thanks for letting us know about your drawings, I enjoyed looking at them! ^-^

Cute!

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey guys…. oof, it looks like I missed a lot of comments, eh? ‘^^ Sorry about that! :/ I wasn’t on here at all yesterday (not to look or to reply) ’cause I was really busy… =T Anyway, I see that a lot had been posted, and I’ll try to reply to most (or all) of it a little later! Wasn’t plannin’ on really being on here much today, either, but I don’t really want to fall behind, so… yep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If I haven’t yet replied to your comment(s) yet, I’ll be back to do so soon! Apologies again :c [Just might keep my responses a little short, though, so I can get to everything in a timely manner (and so that I don't fill up this forum any more than I have to, ahah '^^ We're definitely getting up there in the number of comments we got :o )]

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, welp, I think I responded to just about everything! If I missed somethin’, please let me know =)

Hi everyone! I’m new to this fourm and I have some bad news. Do you remember MyLittlePonyEG13? Well… she kinda got banned from Webkinz Newz and she wanted you guys to know. :( The only way you will be able to talk to her is through me or in Webkinz Kinz chat plus. Feel free to send me a FR to Petlover365Bark. She misses you guys and I hope you have a good rest of the day.

Oh no.. yes, of course I know her! We noticed that she wasn’t able to post stuff. =( Please tell her we miss her too and I’m sorry that she can’t post here anymore! I’ll be sure to add you when I can. Thanks for delivering the message. It would be great if we could see her at the Kinzchat Plus park sometime. Our park chats still happen every Saturday at 2 EST (although I haven’t been there much the past few weeks, cause I’m always working around then). But maybe sometime when I’m off I can see her? I hope so! I feel so bad for her.. =(

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, Unicornluv246! Aw yeah, I remember MLP… me and her used to chat a lot on here, actually! We all kinda figured that happened to her, after we noticed none of her recent replies would go through… >.< I definitely miss her a lot!! :( Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know, though. I'll be sure to send you a friend request from both of my accounts (WarriorCat1010 and bbdoll11) next time I go on. Wait, does she still have KC+? I didn't know that! o.o Is there any way you could pass the message along to her that we still do 'group chats' at the park on Friday nights and Saturday evenings? (On Fridays, I think they're at 6 KT, and on Saturdays, I think they usually begin around 1 KT?) I haven't been able to attend one for a long while, but if there's any possibility she can try to make it, I'd try to clear my schedule so I could come! Anyway, thank you again for telling us, Unicornluv246, and I hope you have a good day, yourself! Feel free to chat with us on here, too, whenever you want! =]

Hi @_emienmiemiemeiemi_ @TaffyKitty12! I will make sure to let her know about the chats. Also, do you remember her rabbit Marshmellow? Well… it’s been a month since it happened. You know, the rabbit died. She wanted you guys to know and I hope you’ll be able to see her in Webkinz soon.

TaffyKitty12

Thank you so much, Unicornluv246! We all really appreciate that! =] Wait… what? Oh no, I had no idea that Marshmellew passed away!! D,: Awh gosh, poor MLP… I sure hope she’s doing okay ;-; Losing a pet is such a horrible thing to go through, my goodness =,( If you talk to her anytime soon, please tell MLP that I send her my deepest condolences, and that I’m incredibly sorry about what happened to her sweet little bunny (◡︣ ︵ ◡᷅) Though none of us really “knew” him (we only heard stories and saw pictures) Marshmelllew was well-loved here on the forums, and he will be deeply missed by us all :,( I hope I can see her soon in WW so I can tell personally, as well. Thank you for telling us.

ilovemoonie

Oh nooo, Marshmelllew passed away?? Oh dear, that’s awful!! D’= I definitely remember him. I always enjoyed hearing about him from MLP; he seemed like such a sweet and cute rabbit! I had no idea that had happened, so thank you for telling us, Unicornluv246. I feel so bad for MLP…I know she loved Marshmelllew a lot, and it’s always so hard to lose such a beloved pet =,( If you ever get the chance, please tell her that I’m terribly sorry for her loss, and that I’m thinking about her! I really hope she’s doing okay <3 I hope I can see her in Webkinz soon, too…in the meantime, I'll give her a gift on there a little later as a way to send my condolences!

Oh no! Really? Aww I’m so sorry for her, I know she loved that lil guy! =( Didn’t she have him for a really long time? I hope she’s doing alright.. I’m sure she misses him! =( I’ll be sure to say a prayer for her.. Thanks for letting us know, unicornluv, and for passing us messages from Pony. We appreciate it! I hope we can see her at the park sometime soon.

ilovemoonie

Hi, Unicornluv246! Aww, yes, we definitely remember MLP! She was a good friend of ours, and we chatted with her quite a bit on here. We figured she must’ve gotten banned from here, because her recent comments would never moderate… =/ I actually don’t think a comment of hers has gone through since early September, which is really sad =( We really miss her! I feel so bad that she can’t comment on here, anymore D’: Thanks so much, though, for taking the time to tell us this… I do appreciate it! Wait, does she have Kinzchat Plus, you say? I didn’t think she had it, anymore…? Well, if she does, do you think you could tell her that we still have group chats at the Kinzchat Plus park on Friday evenings and Saturdays afternoons, like the others said? It would be awesome if she was able to attend, sometime; I’d really love getting to talk to her again! Oh, and also, I’d be happy to friend you on Webkinz, if you don’t mind! :) I’ll try to send you a request next time I go on. I’m iloveknuffle on Webkinz…

ilovemoonie

…so if you get a request from the user, that’s me! Thanks again for passing the message onto us, and I hope you have a good day too!

Oh hi there! (Sorry for the late response! DX) Aww yeah, I remember MLP… Yeah she told me about that the other day when I saw her in park as well. Ah yeah, well I hope to see her again in park… I really miss her being on the forums… And yep, I know about what happened to her bunny Marshmellew as well! It’s so sad that happened. :’( Aww, thanks for letting us know! I hope you have a great day as well! ^-^

(Oh and like others said, we do have group park chats on Fridays around 6 PM KT and Saturdays around 1 PM KT on park 32, although I haven’t been able to attend any lately ^^;)

pompom323

aw, hey @Unicornluv246 ! can you tell her i miss her? i hope we can see her on kinzchat PLUS soon, i really miss her.. So it isn’t temporary? I’m not really trying to be poky or anything but i am just a kid, so i ask lot of questions.. Why did she get banned?? :( She used to talk with me and my other friend over at the webkinz general, and we noticed she hadn’t been commenting.. i really miss her now.. -pompoms

Hey pompom! I will try to answer your questions as best as I can. I’ll tell her you miss her as well. I believe this is a permanent ban, but I ask her the next time I see her. I’m going to ask if she could meet up with me at a certain time everyday (i.e. 6pm EST). I think there is nothing wrong with asking questions and I’m a kid as well ! She told me she was banned something about Webkinz Newz getting tired talking about her birthday and something else I think. I will get back to you once I find out more. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

(well I’m almost a teen, but still! :))

pompom323

hey!! You probably won’t respond now, but thanks for the answer!

9boogirl

Hello there, Unicornluv246! I apologise for the late reply ;v;’ <3 Aw, I'm so sorry! I'll send a friend request your way – I'm 9boogirl on Webkinz as well! If you can, please tell MLP that boogirl misses her and sends condolences for her loss! We'll all miss Marshmellew <3 Unfortunately, I don't have access to KinzChat+, so I don't think I'll be able to contact MLP that way.. if you get any more details about MLP's ban, please feel free to let us know – and if you'd just like to chat, I'd be more than happy to do so! Thank you so much for updating us, I hope you're having a great day! <3

LolliPup

Ok, I made some more drawings!! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59665, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59667, & https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59669 Hope everybody likes ‘em!! One is of Pupcake, the Cupcake Pup, my favorite Webkinz =D

Heeyy those are really cute, Lolli! ;D Man, you make art so fast, you’re like a MACHINE! XD But the bear’s face is funny pfft lol, and I really like Pupcake too! It’s cool that you tried your hand at drawing your Webkinz “anthro” like we often do here! Oh and also, I love the names of your cupcake pup and grey Arabian. They’re so cute! Aladdin is a great name for the Arabian horse and Pupcake is just pure punny genius. XD

LolliPup

Thanks!!! I really feel like part of the community now, I hope I can hang around a lot more often =D

Oh yay! I’m glad you do! This little community is so fun and nice. ^-^ It’ll be awesome if you stay a while! We could always use new friends X) Did you know that we’re using this other forum lately too? We’re sort of moving most of our posting over there, but I wasn’t sure if you know about that. =P It’s on here: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/20/

szivarvany5

Oh my goodness, I named my grey arabian Aladdin too! I must admit I did a double take when I saw this!

LolliPup

Great minds think alike =D =P Honestly that’s the only fitting name I can think of as of right now =P

szivarvany5

It is a very good name for the arabian, I do agree! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey again! I love your new drawings, Lolli! You did a great job on all of them! ^-^ First off, I really like that one of your Grey Arabian playing basketball! Does he enjoy playing that sport? ;) He looks so cute, though, and I love his little outfit, too! =] Also, I just love the name “Aladdin”…that is perfect for a Grey Arbian! ;D Aww, Pupcake is adorable, as well! She (is it a she…?) looks so sweet! (No pun intended XD ) I love the little cupcakes you included, too, and the confetti in the background :) Very festive! Also, like emi said, “Pupcake” is such a wonderfully punny name! I applaud you for your punniness X’D And, lastly, I love that Signature Brown Bear drawing, too! Look at him, making that funny face XD Just curious, do you actually have a Signature Brown Bear, or did you just decide to draw one? :) Anyway, thanks for sharing these with us, Lolli; I really enjoyed seeing them! Keep up the great artwork, pal! ^-^

LolliPup

Oh, and honestly I have no clue if he likes basketball – it was his first time and I never asked him =P ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hiya there, Lollipup (mind if I call you that now?) :) Ooh, cool– thanks for sharing these drawings with us! =D Man, you’re pretty fast when it comes time to sending things to the SC, haha? XD How do you manage to draw all that so quick?! It usually takes at least a half an hour for me to draw anything ,XD Anywayyy, I really like these three sketches! =] Your gray arabian, Aladdin, looks absolutely adorable in your style! <3 I love his name, too. It's very fitting! ;) As for Pupcake… man, she looks really cute, the way you drew her! :3 I like the background pattern and her clothes and her face and well… just about everything in the drawing, haha XD Great job! :) Is this the first time you've drawn a Webkinz 'bipedally' (on two legs) before, or have you done it in the past? And finally, your sketch of the signature brown bear is awesome! I like the silly expression on his face a lot XD In all, these drawings are wonderful, pal, and I look forward to seeing more in the future! =]

LolliPup

Heeyyyy everyone!!! Wow, thanks for all the nice comments! Everyone’s so sweet! Taffy- This is the first time I did a bipedal Webkinz, although I did try to draw my dog in human form once ;D moonie- Glad you liked my pun, and I do not have a sig.brown bear, I was just doodling and honestly, I wanted to post it but tried to make it Webkinz-related and this was the only ‘Kinz it looked like =P and emi- I do know everyone’s moving over, I posted an update on there as well in case anyone wasn’t checking this one. =D And finally, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone- you don’t know how happy I am being part of a group like this – and this little community is really nice! I hope I can stay a while!!

Ooh, those drawings are really cute! Love them all! :D I think you did such a nice job on the Grey Arabian playing basketball XD Pupcake looks so adorable! I love the background with the cupcakes and confetti ^-^ And your Signature Brown Bear’s face looks adorable! I love the face that he’s making, hehe! ^-^ Thanks for letting us know about your drawings, I enjoyed looking at them! ;D

Comments are closed.