New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,347 replies, has 112 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

WHOA WHOA WHOA BOOGIRL! HAI, EVERYONE!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, guyssss! What’s up? It’s me, MLP! I hope you guys remembWhile I was there, I constantly thought about you all. Plus, I got a few people into Webkinz! I tried to log on on Webkinz day, but it wouldn’t load. Could somebody send me a piece of cake? I could send the Spring Shepherd’s PSF or something. Plussssssss, LET’S HAVE A PARTY! And I got a roleplay idea for something called ‘Summerkinz’. But Suummer isn’t until June 21st, so maybe we could have a Springkinz’ roleplay??? For now. After Summer is over, we could have Fallkinz’ and then Winterkinz’. :D So, Itswebkinztime, are you joining AIM and Rockfurlur? And ON DISPLAY IS COMING OUT SOON! DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET MICHELLE CREBER TO MAKE A 100 HOMEMADE BAKED COOKIES IF YOU BUY SOMETHING OFF OF CREBERBROWN’S WEBSITE!!!???? AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, Michelle Creber’s new album includes a song called superhero, MOONIE AND TAFFY? LOL While we were there, I saw posters of the new Infinity War movie in their native language. I think they’re making a movie in their language

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, here’s the new thread for the Animal Antics Roleplay! I will post the character list down below shortly, and hopefully I can submit my response later this week :) I’m sorry for taking so long! I should’ve done this a lot earlier, ahah :P

TaffyKitty12

Here is the order in which we go in for this roleplay: Me (@TaffyKitty12) (Characters: Pikachu (male fennec fox), Leopardstar (female signature ocelot), Andy (male signature chow chow), Jax (male bernese mountain dog), Rey (female pewter panda), Lily (female signature calico cat), Brooke (female signature arctic fox), Ravenpaw (male signature tuxedo cat), @ilovemoonie (Characters: Haraka (male signature cheetah), Katherine (female signature calico cat), Jermey (male signature yellow lab), Benedict Cumberscratch (male signature jaguar), Lightning (male signature cougar), Clyde (male signature cougar)), @MyLittlePony2010EG13 (Characters: Commander Husky (make signature husky lookalike), Priya (female batik elephant? (correct me if I’m wrong!)), Ashleigh Ball (female rockerz coyote), Snowball (male silversoft cat), Mittens (female charcoal cat), White (female domino cat)), and @_emiemiemiemiemi_ (Characters: Tanner (male signature snow leopard), Candy (female jellybean puppy), Violet (female signature ocelot)

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry for responding to this so late, guys! XP)
          ~1~ Pikachu smiled. “No problem, Lightning!” The perky fox then tipped his head in confusion, and stared at the cougar. “Huh, well, I guess that’s true… it’s not always super fun bein’ around someone like that. Is there anyone here that you don’t get along with?”, he asked. “Yeah; it’s a real shame that Tall couldn’t make it today, but don’t you worry– I’ll certainly tell her that ya said “hi”!”
          He nodded his head, and turned his gaze over to the other members of Lightning’s party. “I’m glad you were able to come too, Clyde! I always enjoy meeting new people. Well hey, nothing wrong with unique names, right Haraka? Oh, thank ya! Mine is definitely not one you hear everyday”, replied the fox with a giggle, “Well, unless you’re a fan of Pokémon or Pokeman or whatever. I hear that one of the characters has my name, which is pretty awesome! Ooh, a cardiologist, eh? How nice, Benedict! Just wondering, though, what does a cardiologist do? Do ya heal people using cards??” His eyes widened with excitement as he imagined…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … a doctor going around and healing webkinz with a deck of cards. What a wonderful job that must be! “Me? Oh, I was a…” Pikachu paused for a moment as he fumbled for words. “I was a… Bandaidicecreamjokeiologist. It’s a mouthful, but I enjoyed being one! Ah, okay. Well, me and him get along just fine, I’d say. I think he’s a fun guy to hang out with, but that’s just me! Well thanks, Rose!”, he exclaimed, now looking straight at the dutch bunny. “Huh, whaddya mean? Lightning’s not a bad friend. If he was, no one would be pals with him. Do you two not like each other much?”
            While Pikachu waited for a response, he heard Jermey pipe up again. “Great! It’s alright if ya don’t remember, though… I know it’s a tricky name, heheh. Aw, I’m sure that’s not the case! Your attention span doesn’t seem that bad, if ya ask me. Maybe your brother is just in to teasing ya? I don’t have any siblings, but I know that can happen sometimes… right?”…

TaffyKitty12

~3~
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              “Yes, I have”, replied the chow chow with a nod, “Your name has definitely circulated around here before! Well, nothin’ wrong with being popular, right? I’m sure that must be nice. Thanks for telling me! I certainly wouldn’t want to make that mistake.” Andy laughed, and then turned to look back at Haraka. “Thank you! I try my best. Say, uh… since you’re here… do you wanna look at the most recent song I wrote?”
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Leopardstar glanced towards Lightning, relief filling her amber gaze as the cougar stopped to talk to Snowball. Good. Hopefully that will keep him away… She then looked around, noticing that most of the animals were engaged in some sort of conversation. However, that didn’t matter to her… rather, she was quite satisfied, as she would’ve hated to be the one that had a million webkinz crowding around her.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Ravenpaw’s began searching around the room as he listened to Brooke and Lily’s chatter, when he caught sudden movement out from the corner of his eyes.
              “Guys”, he whispered, “someone’s coming our way!”…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … Lily jerked her head up. “Wait… what?”
              Brooke cringed a little and shrunk back.
              The tuxedo cat frowned. “I knew I should’ve stayed home today”, he mumbled.
              “Well, you never know… they could be nice?”, suggested Lily. “If it makes you guys feel better, I’ll be the one to talk.”
              Brooke nodded. “Good idea.”
              Once the cheetah and calico got close enough and introduced themselves, Lily nervously waved her paw, and quickly cleared her throat.
              “H-Hello… it is nice to uh, to meet you… Haraka and Katherine. I’m Lily, and these are my friends, Brooke and Ravenpaw.” She gestured to the tuxedo cat and arctic fox sitting besides her. Brooke smiled slightly in acknowledgment, while Ravenpaw silently twitched his whiskers.
              “It’s okay. I know how those front doors can be. Anyways, um… how are you two? Are you enjoying the party– er, I meant get-together?”
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              “Oh no, it’s fine, Priya… I don’t mind if Ashleigh listens to some music”, said Pikachu with a giggle, “But since ya insist, I’ll keep her headphones somewhere safe.” He grabbed the pair of headphones and tucked carefully them into his side pocket before Ashleigh could protest….

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … He then nodded, and smiled at the coyote.
              “Yup, I’ve met her already! Boy, those classes sure are fun, right Ashleigh?”
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Rey shrugged. “Whatever. That’s fine.” She gazed at the cat out of the corner of her eye, secretly irritated that White was going to grab some candy– candy that should be hers. The panda shook her head, but before she could think about the situation any further, Rey heard White scream.
              She jerked her head to the right, and lo and behold, the cat was freaking out about Pikachu’s caramel candy. Rey rolled her eyes and let out a snort. If you don’t like caramel so much, then why did you take it out of the bag?
              (It’s okay, MLP– I’m not a big fan of caramel, either. I much prefer chocolate XD )
              However, much to her amazement, White quickly forked over the loads of caramel-containing candy to her.
              “Um… okay? I guess I can take these things”, mumbled the panda. “Even though I don’t like them any more than you do”, she added quickly.
              She looked down at the Snickers, Twix, and plain caramels that lined… .

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … her arms and chest, and a small smile made its way onto her face– she finally got what she wanted.
              Before anyone could see her, Rey quickly unwrapped a Twix bar and shoved it into her mouth.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              “Wh-hoa… nice!” Jax glanced down at the disc, and as Commander Hurricane instructed, he placed his paw on it and began moving it around. To his amazement, Go Go Googles began to play. He continued scratching the disc, satisfaction filling his gaze as the nice sound swirled around his ears. “This is awesome! Maybe I should become a part-time DJ?”, he joked.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Pikachu grabbed Tanner’s outstretched paw and shook his hand enthusiastically. “No problem, guys! I’m so glad you were able to come. It wouldn’t have been the same without ya!” He then turned his attention towards the jellybean pup. “Hello, Candy. Nice to meet you! Yep… I sure do! I got plenty of sweet stuff. There’s chocolate bars, caramel stuff, gummies… almost anything you could ever want! Do ya have any preferences?”
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Leopardstar sighed and gazed down at her feet. She was getting bored of just standing in one spot….

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … I guess I might as well do something productive. She looked around until she spotted the giant bag of candy leaning up against the wall. Rey was right next it, along with a cat whom Leopardstar had never met, but at this point in time, the thought of approaching them didn’t bother her. After looking both ways, the ocelot carefully treated across the floor. She started to crane her neck in order to get a better look at the candy bag and its contents, when the ground beneath her suddenly tilted backwards, giving way to the ceiling before Leopardstar landed with a loud thud. She had tripped on her own tail!
              And, to make matters worse, she was only a couple feet away from Lightning and the silversoft cat to whom he was talking to.
              Great, just great. How can things get any worse?, she thought miserably, as she struggled to get up.
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TaffyKitty12

Also, here is the official Animal Antics discussion thread! Any questions, comments, ideas, or general chat about the roleplay can be posted down below :) I’ll probably be using this thread to decide which characters will be on what team and stuff (for the games), so be sure to check back!

Hello, friends (sorry for posting above you, Taffy and Prettypikachu!)! I just wanted to give as quick update. Sherman the Webkinz Scruffy Puppy arrived yesterday (which was Friday the 11th). Funny story, actually, May 11th is my sisters birthday, and we were heading to Chick-fil-a for dinner when I got in the cat and saw that my GanzEstore package had finally arrived! So my mom told me to open it and after I did, she said “It’s your SISTER’S birthday, yet YOU are getting a gift.” XD Anyway, since I said I would do so, I will post a plush review of this pet! It’ll probably take up a few comments, just a heads-up. The Webkinz Scruffy Puppy…

…is an overall adorable pet, for sure! I have truly fell in love with Sherman! It’s bigger than a lot of Webkinz (as most new ones are), and compared to a Jack Russell (since all of us seem to have one XD ), it is about the same size. The Scruffy Puppy is a tad bit taller and in going to get a ruler so I can do exact measurements XD It’s about an inch taller (although Sherman seems to slouch a little, so it’s probably actually closer to two inches). As for length, they are about exactly the same size (the Jack Russell is only longer because it’s tail is pointing directly out, and the Scruffy Puppy’s is curving upward. Its fur is very soft when you first open it, and the fur is in excellent condition. I don’t…

…know if I would call it “scruffy”, though, because when I think of “scruffy”, I think more of the Pink Poodle’s fur, or maybe even dryer fur… Anyway, mine has an adorable face, and in sure the rest of them do as well. Its muzzle is about two and a half inches long with a smooth button nose with nostrils and a cute, evenly stitched mouth. Its ears perk upward but are sown to fold down, so they hang down halfway (if this sentence makes any sense). As shown in the picture, the ear on its left (my right) is brown and the one on its right is white. It’s fur is silverish in color and it has small, brown eyes. Its muzzle is placed halfway down its face, which gives it a realistic look. It’s paws have no “lineal for finger separation as some of the older dogs do…

… (I meant “line”) and they are basically the same size as the Jack Russell’s: a small, cute size. The Magic W is on its bottom left (our bottom right) leg. It has a very realistically built structure and isn’t very squishy, so it very easily stands up on its own. It can also sit. The silver fur continues from its face all the way to the back, until its tail, which is brown, and has a circular spot of brown fur around it. The front legs are three inches long, and the back legs are a little longer. From nose to tail, the Scruffy Puppy is ten inches of adorably realistic plush! I *highly* recommend this pet (I’ve already fallen in love) if you can get your hands on it. It’s soft, cute, realistic, and lovable…

…all in one! Oh, and in case any of you keep track of all te Webkinz plush by their HM number, it is HM877. I have a whole list of every released Webkinz plush in order by HM number XD I don’t do the virtuals because that would be absolutely chaotic. Anyway, thanks for reading, and have a great day, everyone!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, EmilyCuteHeart! (It’s fine!) Really? That’s awesome! :D Congrats on getting Sherman! ^-^ He sounds like such a cute lil’ guy! ;) (Haha, really? That’s pretty funny! XD I guess your sister wasn’t the only one getting something on her birthday, eh?) Thanks for the description of it, by the way! You really went into detail… I feel as if I could picture it right in my head! :) Aww, it sure sounds like an adorable Webkinz! ^-^ Gotta love those soft and fluffy dog ones, right? It’s cool that it can stand on it’s own, too! :) Man, now you’re really making me want one, hahah! XD I sadly doubt I can get one soon, since I’ll probably get a good amount of Webkinz for my birthday next week, and I wasn’t able to put the scruffy puppy on my list. Ah well, as long as it doesn’t sell out, perhaps I can get one later this year? Oh wow, you keep track of the HM number? I always seem to forget about those things XD I actually don’t know the HM numbers for any of my Webkinz, even though all I have to do is check the tag

TaffyKitty12

… Oh my gosh, you really keep good track of those, then! I don’t think I could memorize all do those, haha XD Anywho, thanks a ton for letting us know about Sherman, EmilyCuteHeart, and congrats again on getting him! ;) I hope you enjoy your new little puppy! ^-^ Have a great day! :)

Hey, Taffy! (Thanks for not minding!) Yep! Thanks! Yeah, he’s ADORABLE!!!!! (Yeah, hehe, it was really funny XD ) You’re welcome; thanks for reading it! Yeah, hehe. I guess I had a LOT to say about it… I LOVE the fluffy ones XD Yeah, I’m glad that it can stand. Aww, I hope you can get one! Aww, at least you’ll get some new ones. Maybe if you get any money you can buy one? I hope it doesn’t sell out before then! Yep, sure do! It was definitely a challenge when I started XD Really? Huh. I have a lot memorized, and a typed list if all the plush ones. No problem! Thanks, you too!

Hiylo, HeartKinz! Coooooool! Nice! Wait, what? You got in a CAT?! “Funny story, actually, May 11th is my sisters birthday, and we were heading to Chick-fil-a for dinner when I got in the cat and saw that my GanzEstore package had finally arrived!” Cute! Hehe, cute review! Thanks for sharing, Cleo… Sorry, I’m still working on nicknames. I know, I’m weird. XP

Hi, MLP! Welcome back! XD That’s autocorrect for you! Car. I got in a car. Haha, that’s funny that it changed to cat XD Thanks! You’re welcome! Hehe, it’s fine XD I’m known for being the “weird smart” person… HeartKinz is fine ;)

ilovemoonie

Hi, EmilyCuteHeart! Thanks for the update! Ah, I’m so happy that Sherman arrived!! :D I actually just got Kipper in the mail a few minutes ago, heheh…I walked inside and the package was just sitting on a chair XD (I’ll probably post something about him in my next update) And haha, that’s a pretty funny story! XD “It’s your SISTER’S birthday, yet YOU are getting a gift.” I guess you both got something on her birthday, eh? ;) (Also, unrelated, but it’s cool that you went to Chick-fil-a for dinner! I love that place XD ) Anyway, I’m glad that you like Sherman!! I definitely agree that it is an adorable pet! ^-^ Thanks for the review, too! Wow, that was super detailed! Kipper was sitting beside me as I read your review, and you got everything spot on! ;) I don’t think I could’ve reviewed it any better, haha XD I haven’t compared him to any of my other Webkinz yet, nor have I measured him or anything, so I appreciated the whole size comparison thing! Also, I kinda agree about the “scruffy” thing…it’s definitely not the most scruffy-looking dog…

ilovemoonie

…but I do still think it has a kinda scruffy appearance about it, if you know what I mean? But maybe that’s just me, heheh. (And I can confirm that mine has an adorable face as well!) Also, I was surprised that the fur was silver-ish! I was expecting it to be white from the pictures, so it was quite a surprise! Also, wow, it’s amazing that you keep track of all the HM number things!! Uh, to be honest, I never pay attention to those, nor did I know that they meant anything or were in any sort of order… :P Maybe I should start doing that. It’s really impressive that you know them all! Anyway, thanks again for this review, EmilyCuteHeart! I definitely agree with you; I totally recommend this pet! It’s super cute! ^-^ I hope you enjoy Sherman, and have a nice day! :D If you ever post anymore pet reviews, I’d definitely love to read ‘em!

Hello, moonie! No problem, thanks for reading it! Oh, I’m glad Kipper arrived so soon! (Awesome!) XD It was really funny in the moment. Yeah, I guess so XP (Me too! Plus, one if the ones where I live is next to a store that sells Webkinz, so that’s cool. Sadly, we didn’t got I thy one :/ ) Thanks! No problem! Haha thanks ;) Aww, really? That’s cute! Thanks! Yeah, I put a lot of thought into it XP Oh, I’m glad I did that, then! Yeah, that came as a surprise, but I still love him! (Oh, that’s good!) Me too! I have Sherman next to me, and it’s definitely a silverish color. Yeah, it’s a challenge XD You’re welcome! You too! Thanks’

Hey, CuteHeart! Oh really? Ah haha XD That’s funny too that you got a “present” on your sister’s birthday! Also, Chick-fil-a sounds delicious! I love Chcik-fil-a XD Anyway, the scruffy puppy sounds cute! You described it in a lot of detail.. thanks for posting your review of it! I agree though, I’m not sure why it’s called the “scruffy” puppy, since it doesn’t seem all that scruffy. =P Oh gosh, but you keep track of your Webkinz by HM number? =O Whoa! That sounds like a lot of work! XD That’s pretty impressive. What does the HM number mean, though? Is it like, the “make” number? If so, I wonder what the first Webkinz is? But yeah, great job on your review! It was interesting and helpful to better know what the pet is like. =]

Oh, emi! I’m so sorry for not replyimg! Yeah, it was super funny XD Me too,p! That reminds me… We were playing Telestrations yesterday and my sister’s word turned into Chick-fil-a when it wasn’t even related XD I drew a pretty great logo hehe. Yep, it’s cute! No problem! Thanks for reading it! Yeah, th at made me confused… Yep! It IS! XD If I’m correct, the HM numbers are in order of when they had the idea to make the pet. To answer you r wondering mind, HM001 is the Frog. Thanks again! I’m glad!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, guys! (Sorry for posting this above your update, PrettyPikachu, and so soon after your story, ilovemoonie! >.< Speaking of which, if you haven't yet read moonie's story, you really should! It's very good! ^-^ )
      Just wanted to say one last "goodbye" before leaving for my vacation! I'll miss not being on here very much these next few days as I travel and adjust, but I should be regularly active again by Wednesday! If I can, I'll *try* to reply to a couple things later today, and maybe a few things over the weekend, since I most likely won't be on on Monday or Tuesday (@ilovemoonie, I started my response to your story and I hope to have it posted by Sunday evening! I'm also working on my Avengekinz reply, and it should be done next week. Also, @ilovemoonie and @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I'll see if I can respond back to our Taffoonemi thread over the weekend, and hopefully we can start the sometime next week :) ) I'll try my best to stay active for the rest of my trip, as well, though there'll be days here and there when I won't be on a whole lot…

TaffyKitty12

… Unfortunately, I still have some schoolwork to do over my trip (I’m almost done with 3 subjects, but I’m only halfway done with the other two :P I should be able to get those done quickly, though, I hope), which might hinder some things. Nonetheless, I’ll try to come on every day (if possible)! It takes a lot to keep me away from the Newz, haha XD (I also apologize for not being on here much these past few days! I still haven’t replied to some of your guys’ comments to my previous update and Drax’s bio, which I really need to do XP )
        ~~ Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend (and to those of you who are able to attend the park chat, I hope you have fun! I won’t be able to make it to this one or the next (my friend is visiting me next Saturday), but perhaps I can attend one of them in late May or early June?)) and I hope to be active again next week! ;)

Awww, bye Taffy! I hope you have a nice trip! I was thinking about you yesterday when we got back. I’ll miss you! Also, what’d you name your raccutie?

Hey, Taffy! (Yeah, it was a great scene!) Aww, it’s gonna be hard for me to say goodbye… In glad you’ll be active, though! Have a great time, and travel safely! That’s okay, I’ll know that you’ll be trying to come on! Oh, I’n sorry to hear that! I hope your schoolwork isn’t too big of a burden! (I hope so, too!) That’s good to hear! I always enjoy talking to you! Haha, me too XD Sometimes my mom is just yelling at me to get off, but I tell her “Let me finish this response!” XD (That’s okay! I know your family must be going through a lot trying to get ready.) Thanks, you too! (Ah, I hope I can make it, although you and moonie won’t be there) That’s okay, I understand. I hope you can make it to a few! Have a great day, and thanks for sharing!

ilovemoonie

Hi, TaffyKitty! (Oh gosh, I’m so sorry for replying to this so late!! XP I didn’t see your post until Friday, after comments stopped moderating, and I’ve been so busy these past few days that I really haven’t gotten the chance to come on here…I apologize!!) Anyway, thanks for the updates! (Oh, no, that’s fine! I don’t mind at all! And aw, that’s very kind of you to say! ^-^) Aw, I’ll miss you too, Taffy, but I hope you have safe travels and an amazing time on vacation! :D (Considering I’m replying to this over two days late, I’m guessing you’re probably there by now? Also, just curious, do you travel there by plane or by car?) Anyway, I’ll seeing you on at all on Monday and Tuesday, but I’m glad you’ll be back on again on Wednesday! It’s funny, because that’s probably the day I’ll start to be more active on here again, too, heheh ;) (Oh, and thanks for letting me know! I look forward to reading your reply! Also, that’s fine! I can’t wait to read your Avengekinz response, but it’s okay if it turns out you can’t get to it right away…

ilovemoonie

… I know I took forever to reply anyway, eheh. :P And all right, that sounds good! Again, you can take your time with that! It’d be cool if we were able to start it sometime next week, though! I’m looking forward to it! ^-^ ) Thanks for letting us know! I’m really glad that you’ll still be able to be somewhat active on here during your vacation, but don’t stress out about trying to get on here every day…I totally understand if there are some days when you aren’t able to come on much or at all! Just focus on having a good time! ;) Ah, it’s too bad you’ll have to do schoolwork on vacation, though… :/ I hope you’ll be able to finish up those subjects quickly! Haha, that’s good to know! I’m the same way about the Newz…it takes a lot to keep me away! XD (Oh, and that’s all right, there’s no need to apologize! I know I haven’t been the most active this week, either…I did, however, see that you finished your reply to my response on Drax’s bio! I read it, and I’ll try to reply back if I can…

ilovemoonie

…but I hope you understand if something happens that I’m not able to! Anyway, thank you, Taffy, and I hope you had a great weekend, too! Mine was pretty nice! ^-^ (Oh, and yes, hopefully whoever was able to attend the park chat had a nice time! Thanks for letting us know about next week…I’ll miss seeing you, but I hope you have a great time with your friend! :D It’d be cool if you could attend one of them though…I’d love to see you there, if you’re able to come!) Thanks again for the updates, TaffyKitty, and have a great week! :D Hopefully both of us can be more active again starting Wednesday! ;) (Also, I apologize for not yet responding to your answers to my questions! If possible, I’ll try to do it within a few days!)

Whoops, I signed as Feather. XD I meant – Pikachu!

Poor me! I’ve been so busy with artwork and school, whoops XD So, updates! During my hiatus was my birthday, and I FINALLY got a Webkinz for my birthday! She’s a Signature Golden Labrador Retriever and I named her Clementine, and her nickname is Clemmie. Anyways, enough about me! How are you? (Oh, and welcome to the forums, @EmilyCuteHeart! <3) I guess I can take art requests, I should be able to fit them in! I just need the name, gender, species, eye color… and yeah! I can draw clothes now, too. I can't come on frequently as I have been very busy with school :'< But I am going to enjoy talking to you guys for a little bit again! – Feath

ilovemoonie

Hey, Prettypikachu! It’s nice to see you on here again…it’s been a while! Aw, so you’ve been pretty busy? That’s okay, I understand…I figured that’s why you weren’t on here. Thanks for stopping by again, though! We’ve missed you! Ooh, really? Well, Happy *late* (possibly very late?) Birthday, then! It’s awesome that you were able to get a new Webkinz! Congratulations on your Signature Yellow Labrador Retriever! It’s a really nice pet, isn’t it? I love the name “Clementine”, too! I hope you enjoy her! ^-^ And I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks for asking! :D Nothing exciting has really been happening lately…(I feel like I always say that when someone asks :P ) I’ve just been doing school and writing and hanging out on the forums XD How have you been? Ooh, it’s neat that you’re taking art requests! Let’s see…could you maybe draw Kyle, my Signature Small Golden Retriever? He’s a male (if it wasn’t obvious), he has brown eyes, and is pretty much average-looking. Oh, and he often wears (at least his plush does) a tan collar-type thing, like pictured here: …

ilovemoonie

https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=43690 You can add that if you’d like, but if not, that’s fine, too! Let me know if all this is okay, and thanks for taking requests! :) Aw, okay…well, thanks for stopping by, at least, and hopefully we can talk a little bit! In the meantime, I hope you have a great day! :)

Hi, PrettyPika! Long time no see! ;D School, huh? Yeah.. at least summer break is soon, right? Oh, I hope you had a nice birthday! Congrats on getting the Signature Yellow Lab! It looks like it’s a pretty cute Webkinz. Clementine is a sweet name, too. =] I’m doing pretty well, besides that I might be getting a cold, eheh. How about you? Art requests? Sounds great! You could draw Tanner, my Signature Snow Leopard if you’d like! =] He has light blue eyes, doesn’t wear clothes, and he is, uh, a boy.. obviously. XD If you don’t have the time though, I totally understand! You can just draw him if you have the time to do so. Aw yeah.. well I’m glad you came to update us! We haven’t heard from you in a while. But good luck with your schoolwork! Hopefully we’ll talk to you later!

TaffyKitty12

Hello, PrettyPikachu! It’s great to see you again! ^-^ Aw, well it’s okay! It’s a busy time of year, ya know? I hope you’re doing okay otherwise! Ooh, really? That’s pretty cool! :D Congrats on getting your signature labrador! I love the name you picked out… it’s very cute! ;) (Happy *late* birthday, by the way!) Thanks for asking! The past few months have been really up-and-down (especially April), however, I’m doing good now :) I’ll be leaving for a long vacation tomorrow, so I’m pretty excited ^-^ Really? Sweet! :D I’d love to request a drawing, if ya don’t mind! If possible, would you be able to draw my signature Australian shepherd, Steve, for me? He’s a boy, and has blueish-green eyes :) I don’t picture him wearing clothes often, so you can just draw him regularly! I hope this is okay, and I look forward to seeing your requests! Have a great day!

Hiya, Taffy! It’s great to see you again as well! Yep, unfortunately. I am doing great! How are you doing? Thanks so much, and I’m glad you like the name! (Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)) Ah, that’s no good! I’m glad you are better now, though! I hope that you had fun on your vacation! We went on vacation about 2 weeks ago to a place I had only been once before, it was so much fun! It seemed so much different. I will be able to draw Steve! (Cute name!) I hope that you have an amazing day as well, I can’t wait to start talking to you guys more again!

Hiya, Prettypikachu! It’s okay! Oh, happy late birthday! Congrats on your new Signature! Clementine is a really cute name! I’m good; how are you? (Aww, thanks! It means a lot to me! In glad you could return so I could get the chance to talk to you!) Hmm… Could you draw Murphy? She is a female French Bulldog with light blue eyes (although the plush had brown eyes…). No clothes is okay with me, unless you want to draw her lavender collar. I’d be fine with that if you want to! Aww, I’m sorry to hear that! I hope you can find time in your schedule! Aww, me too! Have a great day, Pika (can I call you that? You can call me CuteHeart, if you’d like, because that’s usually what people call me ;D )!

Hi EmilyCuteHeart! Thanks so much, I’m so glad you like the name! I’m happy to hear that you’re doing good! I am doing good, too! (No problem! You seem like a really nice person and I can’t wait to get to know you better! I’m glad too :)) I can draw Murphy! And I think I will draw her with her collar, if that’s alright with you! I hope that you have a great day as well! (And, yup! Basically everybody here calls me that! I will :))

Hi again, PrettyPikachu! No problem! Thanks! Oh, that’s great to hear! (Aww, thanks so much! I look forward to getting to know you, too!) Okay, thanks! That’s alright with me! Thanks! :D (Okay! :) )

Hey, boogirl! How are you? I missed you over the top too much. Cool! Happy Late birthday! I know that you birthday is in March, so yay! April was my bday month. I hope you had a nice birthday! Congratulations on Clementine! Yay! Okay, soooo, could you please draw Pinkie Pie, my Spring Shepherd? She’s a girl, her eyes are light blue, and I named her after the MLP character. She always uses her party cannon randomly. Here’s a picture and a video of her! https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/estore/dont-miss-the-spring-shepherd/#comments and https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/preview-of-exclusive-spring-shepherd/#comments I hope you enjoy drawing her! Oh, and it’s your turn in ‘Power Bunnies’, The Tale Of The Treasure Hunter’s Snow Quest and the Art roleplay I think. If you don’t remember TTOTTHSQ’s page, it https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/88/ Miss you, boogirl! ;D

Comments are closed.