New Webkinz

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives New Webkinz

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I wonder what kinds of webkinz ganz should make next? I was thinking of more dragons like maybe a galaxy or star dragon and it would have the shape of the ice dragon but different features? tell me what you guys think ganz should make next. oh here is another suggestion what about a futuristic robot dog AND it would be a teddy NOT virtual exclusive.

kinzklipfan

Love the ideas! I have a lot of my own, but can’t access the file right now. ~kinzklipfan

LambTyler

I think a cool new webkinz would be a lollipop butterfly. So it would pretty much be a lollipop with wings. I’m not sure what it’s psi would be, but its psf could be sugared lollipop swirls! Hmm maybe its psi could be a lollipop perch or something, cause butterfly’s fly so it would sit there. I also want a falabella pony (black) because I love horses. Falabella ponies are the smallest ones. Its psf could be mini horse biscuits of some kind. Its psi could be a mini horse trailer that the pony can just stand inside when you click on it. Do you think these are good ideas? Thanks, Lamb!

LambTyler

Oh and I forgot to mention the falabella pony would be a (adorable) plush, but the lollipop butterfly might not work as a plush and have to be a virtual only. Sorry about that, but its still an idea! And I think a star dragon would be cool, wish some sort of star shooter psi, even though that would be like the pet of the month thing. LOL. Lamb

LambTyler

Oh and one more thing, instead of a falabella, it could also be a Shetland pony, because I think people know about those more than falabella’s. Please consider these ideas Ganz! Lamb

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.