NEW WEBKINZ PUPPIES(AND A SNAKE)?!?!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives NEW WEBKINZ PUPPIES(AND A SNAKE)?!?!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  readyornotbybrittnicole 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

littlemolly

CLOUD PUP,SOCCER PUP,DAISY DOG,REAM PUPPY, GINGER BREAD DOG , BASEBALL DOG , RAINBOW SNAKE , MUSIC PUPPY.

migrubbs

Thanks. Here’s a good one. Tootsie Tiger (Earth Animals): is a green tiger with blue stripes and blue eyes. Her symbol is five pink and white lollipops.
      PSI: Twisty Striped Swingset
      PSF: Striped Lollipops

migrubbs

Blossom Bunny (From Earth Animals). She is a pale lavender bunny with lavender ears and purple eyes. Her symbol is a pattern of eleven white flowers. PSI: Blossom Bed.
      PSF: Blossom Petal Tea.

opzyeah

I agree with kinzklipfan. I love cats, so u gotta give them a chance. I think a sparkly diamond cat would be pretty cool

kinzklipfan

I would love a neon tiger or rainbow snake! But there are already two many puppies. What about cats? A lot of the design puppies’ designs could be given to design cats!

Emma0074

why so many puppies? can’t you respect the other animals that never get adopted a chance? i mean, I have like 12 snakes and I like them but we do NOT need any more puppies that are exactly the same.

littlemolly

oki what animals do you like?? it would be cool with a neon tiger!!

littlemolly

the thing is i love dogs :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.