Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

yami7

This is my want list for next All of the costumes and Glampire room theme and all the growing plants as well and the other coolest stuff as well please !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Hello This is my next favorate list All the sendable clothing and plushy’s of all kinds and all the trophy’s and room themes as well and prizes and all types of food and the holiday’s as well and the rest of the sendables as well please and thank you !

bananasbw

WOW!!! This is amazing…Thank you Sally! I have a Mac & unable to download this app. To my friends…Love the idea to design a room with the Glampire theme but I do need some pieces to work with. Wallpaper & flooring I do have. To start, I am interested in the Bookshelf & 2 Chairs. End tables is also something I’d like too. Let me know if there is anything you need in return & hopefully I can help. Thank you! >bananasbw :D

bananasbw

Update…Just want to say Thank you to a few friends who had the items I was looking for. I was able to design a room this morning using Glampire & Neo Gothic together. And apparently there is a Glampire Doll but you have to spin a wheel for it. With only a few days left, I hope anyone in Next is successful in getting one. Have a great day! :D

grampam313

Thank you so much for doing this as it will be needed in one of the upcoming challenges.

lilmarie2013

Thanks fir starting this new section for Next requests. :).

Comments are closed.