Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

g2u3c4c5i

Hi, not sure how many people use the Next thread, but does anyone here collect the mystery capsules in Next? Looking for a Restful Retreat Bed if anyone wants to trade. -g2u3c4c5i :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Wondering if items from the Ohh La La theme in Next can be sent to our Classic account? Anybody know? Thank you!

netge

I have now bought the diamonds and it said they had sent me emails with confirmation of the transactions, as I made two purchases. I have not received any emails from them and have checked my spam folder. Do I also get a code for a Classic pet with the purchase of a pet with diamonds in Next or only if I buy a plush? Please could you let me know. I was able to spark an uncommon and very sweet little baby. Thanks, netge

sally
        Key Master

Contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com if you don’t receive your Diamonds. You do not get a code for Classic for purchasing virtual pets from Webkinz Next. Only plush pets come with codes for both sites.

Comments are closed.