Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

keuka01

I do not have a Webkinz Next account. Would anyone be willing to send me the following items to complete the Next Challenge: apricot, candy from the n3xt arcade candy machine and cactus picture. Let me know what you want in return and I’ll send it to you if I have it. My un in webkinz classic is suze01. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rareone

Hi @Keuka01 I sent a FR from 65Peaches. Once you accept, I’ll send over the NEXT items. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help :) – Rareone/65Peaches

keuka01

@Rareone – Would you please send the apricot, a piece of candy and the cactus picture to me for my sister to complete her challenge. Thanks. suze01. We are already friends.

Rareone

Hey @Keuka01 sorry I haven’t been on the forums in forever. I just sent the items to you. If they have another cross-platform collection, I’ll do my best to get you the items. Holler if you need/want anything else =) Your friend, Rareone

Nate4555

Looking to help with the candy cane collection. My Next user name is Lucky Nightstar. Feel free to send me a friend request, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate4555 – Expect a FR from Rose Rainsummer – These next names just crack me up :-) Have a great weekend! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again Nate – Do you have a number after your name? My complete user name is Rain Rosesummer_1. I just tried to add you but it seemed I was missing something and it wouldn’t go. I’m still kind of a newbie on Next and figuring things out. :-) alphacat

Nate4555

I got your friend request alphacat. Did you have to add a 1? I really don’t know how the names work either. I had saved a screen shot to my computer when I signed up, otherwise I would have no clue what my name is. Still figuring it out too. Thanks, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

I can’t remember if I added a 1 or 0 after you username, but whatever I did went through – happy to help with your collection and thanks for sending candy canes to me! Cheers – alphacat

Rareone

Hi @Nate4555 I sent a FR from Tree Stormmist 0. I keep forgetting my user name, and have to look at the Friend Center to get it, lol. I’m sure one day it will stick. @Alphacat I had added you as well, I think I told you on another page, but in case I didn’t… hehe, I can’t tell if I’m coming or going these days! I have been spending most of my time playing games, trying to make money. I want to be able to send things back to classic as much as possible. Hope to see you around NEXT :) Your friend, Rareone/65Peaches p.s. If you happen to look at my rooms, just remember, I mostly spend my time playing ;p

Nate4555

Thanks for adding me Rareone! And no judgement here. I feel like all I do is play in the arcade too. I was crying the other day when I didn’t have enough money for the Victorian dining table and I also want to stock up on the holiday items. I did try to tidy up a bit last night just in case I get company:) Nate4555

Rareone

lol You are funny. I did try to put things together a bit as well. I broke down and got the new user package, so I went shopping :) -Rareone

bonesbongo

@Nate4555 I sent you a F/R my Next user name is Lucky Goldenstone_0. You can check your Next username by clicking the orange circle top right corner you will see Options then go down to Account Settings you will see what your World Name is on Next. You are Lucky Nightstart_0. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

Hey Nate, my user is Dash Darkrock_0. =) I’ll add you now & Merry Christmas! ~Alex

(BTW- You can check out my house & see my tree room ;P I’m also Rainbow Stormsilver_1, so I have more pets there, but Dash is connected with my WW account you’re friends with =P) (Also it’s Dash Darkrock_1, oops)

Rareone

I have SIX sets of the Cactus Wall Picture, Apricot, and piece of candy. If you would like one, just let me know, and make sure to send a Friend Request to 65peaches if we aren’t already friends.
      Rareone /65peaches

Sandmania

Hi @Rareone! I would love one of these Next sets! I did see your post about the gemstone glasses a while ago, and am keeping my eyes peeled for them, if you haven’t found them yet. But please also let me know if there’s anything else you’re looking for these days :) SandmaniaWebkinz

Rareone

Hey @Sandmania :) I will get those off to you shortly. Roxy sent me the alexandrite glasses, which was awesome! I now just need the amethyst ones, but I’m not in a hurry to get them, just one of those collections I’d like to complete. Otherwise, I’m not really looking for anything right now, but thanks so much for the offer! Have a great weekend! -Rareone

Oh I would absolutely LOVE!! I will send a request later this afternoon, coming from acacsss ʕ·ᴥ·ʔฅ thank you so much for offering!

Rareone

@ClairebearWebkinz Sorry I didn’t see this until tonight. I have sent them off to you from 65Peaches. If you happen to collect foods and would like a candy in each color, just let me know, and tell me which color I sent you, and I’ll send the rest. Enjoy :) – Rareone

Rareone

@ClairebearWebkinz Sorry I didn’t see this until tonight. I have sent them off to you from 65Peaches. If you happen to collect foods and would like a candy in each color just let me know. Tell me which color I sent you, and I’ll send the rest. Enjoy :) – Rareone
          Apologies if this double posted, gateway issues…

This is pretty cool. Does anyone have an extra pie platter?

lilstinky

I have two of the apricots to send, and one of the claw machine candies if anyone needs them. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. (Sorry – I don’t have the cactus picture yet)

Comments are closed.