Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

netge

Please could you tell me why we can’t buy diamonds from the estore and have to do it via Microsoft in the Next game. I want to buy some diamonds, but am not keen to have to sign up with them to do it. netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Question…When using earned diamonds to save for a pet…Are these pets considered to be adopted? Or do you have to purchase one from eStore?

sally
        Key Master

Yes, these pets are considered the same as purchasing a pet through eStore or purchasing Diamonds to purchase through the Adoption Center. Collecting Diamonds to adopt a pet is a valid way to upgrade from a Free to Full member.

bananasbw

@Sally…Thank your for replying quickly to both of my questions.

bananasbw

Question…How do you sing a lullaby to a baby when you don’t have one? Can you be invited to a friends room & sing to their baby?

sally
        Key Master

I believe that works. Give it a try!

bananasbw

@Sally Webkinz…It worked! Yay!!!

keuka01

To Anyone Who has a Next Account: Would you please send me (suze01) : 3 Apricots, 3 Candy from candy machine and 3 Cactus Pictures for my sister, niece and nephew to complete their Next Challenge. If you want anything in return, please let me know. Thanks.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Keuka01/suze01 – I’ll get a set mailed to you today and would be happy to send more for your family – nothing is needed in return – I’m happy to help a friend :-) alphacat

yami7

Hello This is my next wish list glampire dress and room theme and artic fox backpack and holiday stuff and prizes also egyptian wallpaper and flooring

Sooners77

I was reading the article about sending Challenge prizes from Next to Classic and saw the Egyptian Wallpaper. I love this wallpaper and would love to have it. I do not have a Next account and have no idea if this is hard to achieve and is a lot of work. If it is not, would anyone be willing to send me an Egyptian Wallpaper? My username is slime90. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will be happy to send it to you if I have it. Thanks.

Hey there, @Sooners77! I have the wallpaper! If it lets me send it later today, I’ll send it on over to you. Please send a friend request to RobinFireEmblem. My account says I’ve already sent out 8 invitations. =P Nothing is needed in return– think of it as an early Christmas gift =) But I do collect PSF’s, so I’d be happy for those. Have a great night! -Alex

Sooners77

I just sent a friend request from slime90. Thanks so much and I will be happy to send PSF’s of what I have. Have a merry Christmas!

Thank you for all the PSF’s, Slime! Merry Christmas! =) ~Alex

Comments are closed.