Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

lilmarie2013

Need Next juice boxes? SEND a friend request to webkinzplayer0606. Nothing is needed in return. Have a great day :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AuntietoEW

Hi lilmarie2013. Thank you for your kind offer. I would love to have some special juice boxes. You should have a friend request from AuntietoEW. I will send you some coins as a thank you.

lassok9

Hello friends! I require Fruity Juice Boxes for the Family Dinner Challenge and the recipe for the Family Holiday Window! I would appreciate as many as you can send! My username is eskiboy on Classic.

I am also looking for the fruity juice boxes. I have 7 accounts and I would like to complete the challenge in all of them if possible. My WW UN is chicklet711 and if anyone could send me the juice boxes I would greatly appreciate it :) Thanks

blurayne

Hello, please send a friend request to BluRayne and I would be happy to send you some juice boxes. ~ blurayne

Just sent a FR your way. Thanks :)

Sasha106

Hi BluRayne- I am also sending you a friend request if you would be so kind to send me 4 juice boxes from webkinz next. I would really appreciate it and will send you a nice item in return. My user name on Webkinz is Rhysman2. Thanks and have a great day!

blurayne

Hello Sasha106, I just sent you 3 juice boxes and will send more to you tomorrow. Nothing needed in return. Always happy to help out a fellow webkinz player. ~ blurayne

Amygirl113

If someone could send me 4 of the juice boxes needed for the challenge, I’d be most appreciative. I don’t have Next. It looks like we need to feed 3 of them to get the cornucopia display and then on the window one, need one to cook on the stove. thank you so much. I’m Amygirl113 on classic.

bonesbongo

Amygirl113 Send me a F/R to shelkinz67 I would be happy to send you Fruity Juice Box x4 so your able to complete the Webkinz Family Dinner Challenge. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

Amygirl113

Will do. Thanks so much.

@shelkinz67 Would it be possible for you to send 3 fruity juice boxes my way as well? We are already friends, I’m chicklet711. Thanks :)

bonesbongo

@hannah5banana Sorry I just seen your request, haven’t read the forums recently. Fruity Juice Boxes x3 coming your way. Nothing needed in return, if you need more let me know. Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

Hello Webkinz Next players. I have an old computer, and so cannot download Next. I would like to request at least one of each item that can be sent for the Glampire theme, and some of the juice boxes required for the challenge. My username on classic is barko19. I would be truly grateful.

Comments are closed.