no more signatures?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives no more signatures?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  UniMagic 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mikimango

ok guys so I just read that Ganz is going to retire all signatures by December 2013. :’( but I don’t think they should do that because they are some of the most popular and most loved webkinz! I only have 2 because I lost interest in webkinz for a while but when I come back, webkinz signatures were the only ones I really wanted and liked. so if you agree with me that they shouldn’t get rid of them, comment here and then go on your webkinz world account and suggest to them not to retire the webkinz signatures!!!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

I agree Leopardstar! The new pets that are not Signatures have not been interesting me. If they aren’t realistic animals and don’t look real, I don’t really like them. I think this will be a downhill in their business. ~Wildlife Forever

crissy135

So sweet and they should listen

Signatures are really almost the only webkinz I collect now, so I probably will stop playing Webkinz… The new pets that they are coming out with lately are kind of, how do I say this, WEIRD. But yeah I totally agree with you and I don’t want signatures to leave either!! ~wildpuppiessk8~stay wild~

KASSUZY

I’m sobbing right now!:(

Hey if you check back did you ask for a room? I am confused on that!

I agree, but sometimes its good to shake things up a bit! If there was never any change there would be no webkinz at all (no electricity and no computers)! We would all be sitting in the dark and even if we don’t understand I think lets go with it! Maybe it will be all estore (which would be cool since most store don’t sell webkinz) Or maybe a new even cooler line of pets will come out! We dont know! So lets go with it!

alohamichael

I agree. The signatures are the only ones that I absolutely have to have and I love the plush. They are much better quality than the regular Webkinz.

Totally! I’m so with you! I LOVE the signatures!!!!! I have already sent 8 messages about it! Could we comment every where?? Like on comments about other stuff, we could ask people to spread the word!!! Who’s with me!?!?!? BRING BACK THE SIGNATURES!!!!

I agree I have 7 and 1 in the mail. I thought signatures where their money makers .why would they cancel their money makers? If you haven’t noticed ganz tons of people are upset so please think twice about canceling them. I have 43 webkinz and as I said only 7 are signatures I want more but if you discontinue them then the prices will go up like the timber wolfs $300! That’s a lot so please don’t do this and keep the signatures

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.