no more signatures?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives no more signatures?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  UniMagic 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mikimango

ok guys so I just read that Ganz is going to retire all signatures by December 2013. :’( but I don’t think they should do that because they are some of the most popular and most loved webkinz! I only have 2 because I lost interest in webkinz for a while but when I come back, webkinz signatures were the only ones I really wanted and liked. so if you agree with me that they shouldn’t get rid of them, comment here and then go on your webkinz world account and suggest to them not to retire the webkinz signatures!!!!!!!!

Espeon708

SAVE THE SIGS!!!!!

karyc

The signature pets are my favorite!!! They are more realistic that the regular ones. I probably won’t buy any more pets after the signatures are gone. :(

Hey first please don’t get mad or hate me because this is the honest opinion from me and you don’t have to have the same. But i feel that they are to expensive and to stiff when you hand it to a child there going to play with it not collect it I play with me own webkinz and own no signatures. They are like ways up in price i’ll admit maybe i want one or two that are out there (marble cat) but then the price is expensive. 20 bucks for what a stuffed animal like what. Also why not get other webkinz witch you can get them for LESS than the signature and personally i think that regular looks better then signatures they are cute maybe not realistic but why should we buy them just because they look realistic.

UniMagic

i agree Snowflake pup queen i have to and one is laying down so i can’t move her legs and my other legs won’t move ( at least she’s a dama gazelle so i can make her bounce i made up a song for her to sing while she does my laying down is the deer.)

Misty900

GRR THEY can’t sop the signatures…Guess how many I have? ZERO :,,( :( : :(

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.