no more signatures?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives no more signatures?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  UniMagic 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mikimango

ok guys so I just read that Ganz is going to retire all signatures by December 2013. :’( but I don’t think they should do that because they are some of the most popular and most loved webkinz! I only have 2 because I lost interest in webkinz for a while but when I come back, webkinz signatures were the only ones I really wanted and liked. so if you agree with me that they shouldn’t get rid of them, comment here and then go on your webkinz world account and suggest to them not to retire the webkinz signatures!!!!!!!!

I agree I only got one cuz of my birthday and it is a Chihuahua and now with all the animals being retired I wont get to have a variety of fun with webkinz. so I am very disappointed T-T

smsmo

It is kinda sad, but they may make something new to replace them. Like they may make something that looks like Signatures but WAY more realistic.

As much as I love the signature line, I think it may be time for a change, y’all!

Zapslam914

if ganz gets rid of webkinz signatures i will hunt them down!

srusty

I totally agree!!!! I ♥ Signatures!!! I’ve got a few and I love them and there so fluffy and soft plus the online ones are adorable! They’re good quality and have nice perks that come with them. They are the ones I’m most likely to buy because I LOVE the realist look the stuffed animals have. Please Ganz keep the Signatures! They are my kinda Webkinz! Signature Webkinz Lover ♥ srusty

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.