Oh no! :(

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Oh no! :(

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

My computer was un-plugged for a few days and I didn’t get to play webkinz on webkinz day! Does anyone happen to have any extra prizes that they recived from webkinz day that they could trade me? I would be really greatful! Just LMK what your price is and I’ll see if I can pay it. ~Be the fudge

Girlsrule, thank you so much! I will log on my webkinz account and add you. Do you happen to want or need anything that I can trade for that stuff? PLMK. BTW you will get a friend request from fudgeyvanilla. I will not be on tomorrow at four and I won’t be on Sunday at about 1:30ish. Thanks again! ~Be the fudge Also if any of you got any cool prizes from that super wheel I would to trade for them too. PLMKSNOL

Girlsurle, hey what happened in the trading room? I was a Ameythest hound named Lilac. You were the bunny named Hope. I thought you were going to trade me the webkinz 8 day stuff for some things I have! PLMKSNOL

thanks fudge!!! :D

Fudge I’m so sorry I forgot I will gift them tommorw :) does tha sound okay? I’m so sorry please don’t get angry at me :(

lol I forgot the webkinz day stuff sorry about that when we were trading

Candycane, really? That’s odd….. I never went on the 29th and I never received anything. Weird. Thanks for your info though! Girlsrule, thank you SO much! I know it was a little odd when we did a fail in the trading room but its all good now. Again thank you so much! I’m in love with the cake…… I hope we can do this again soon! ~Be the fudge Everyone, sence I now have the webkinz 8 day stuff, I no longer need it. But I still would like any prizes that you got from the Super wheel. Of course I would trade for it. PLMKSNOL

candycane4

i didn’t get to go on webkinz on webkinz day either…. but still webkinz gave me a prize!

hi I do friend me gracie10294 I happened to get two extras of EVERYTHING my friend sent it to me :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.