Ohmigosh!!!! Clara, my free pet dog, IS A SOPERMORE!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ohmigosh!!!! Clara, my free pet dog, IS A SOPERMORE!!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

Guys, I’m SO excited; on November 30, 2013, I got to level 6 of grooming and unlocked the grooming class vanity. I didn’t know, until I passed painting class, THAT SHE GOT TO THE 5TH LEVEL OF PAINTING!!!!!!! Then, when I looked at her report card, that she wasn’t a freshman anymore. SHE WAS A SOPERMORE!!!!! Belive it or not, I joined webkinz augest 31st, and started grooming that very day. I have never failed! I’m also happy because hopefully she’ll ublock the blow a kiss action on December 30th, but she can’t fail once. Early next year, she should be unlocking the “Jump” action. By 2015, she should graduate!

True2MyWord1

Ummm… Do you mean Sophomore? Congratulations anyway! I have not made it that far. :(

Awesome! Congratulations, I’ve been a member since 2007 and I haven’t unlocked a single action, just the ones you come with

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.