ok i need shimmering silver dress and icing on the cake gazebo!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ok i need shimmering silver dress and icing on the cake gazebo!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

will list what im trading….

LambTyler

Hey girlsrule I will send you the shimmering silver dress! And on another forum you also said you would send me the Thanksgiving Platter so I was wondering if you were going to (but you don’t have too). If you want to you can send it back to the person that sent (and I will go send now) the silver dress. Also, do you still need kinz cash coins? Thanks! :) ~Lamb♥Tyler~

Lambtyler what’s your un? :) and yes if you don’t mind but I have ALOT of kinzcash from Becky because she sent me three movie screens to sell :)

LambTyler

I will send you 3 more kinzcash coins (to start :P) and you can send the platter back to that person please! :) Thanks!

mark off the shimmering silver dress now the shimmering gold dress

Becky71W

OK, I’m sending it with the Gazebo and Artic Hare PSI.

:O thanks sorry, DF and Becky I’ve been really busy today will be on webkinz tonight problay gonna be nine though. ;)

hey becky, do you happen to have extra movie screens, if you do pleae send to gracie10294 :)

becky do you happen to have extras of the movie screens? if so, please send to gracie10294 thank you.

i have the shimmering silver dress if u need it :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.