One Stop Kinz Shop.

Home Forums Pets – Archives One Stop Kinz Shop.

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Need a Name? Then tell me~ Type of pet, Gender, Personality.~~~ Need a Room? Then tell me~ Size of room, How many pets are in the room, What kind of room (bedroom, office, kitchen, ETC.), Favorite colors.~~~~ Need an Outfit? Then tell me~ What kind of pet, Gender, Style (cool, colorful, sparkly, ETC.), occasion, Favorite color.~~~~~ I hope I can help you!

So I KNOW I can’t be the ONLY Walt Disney fan here, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Here are some Disney Themed NAMES!!!! ~ Female~ Lady, Perdita,<(Both are Great for Dogs), Sarabi (simba’s Mom), Nala ( ~the name of my Lioness:)~ ), Kiara (Simba and Nala’s Cub), Si, Am, Sassy, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Briar Rose, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas (i repeat it is spelled Pocahontas (i often have a hard time spelling this)) Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Merida, Alice, Fauna, Flora, Merryweather, and Darling. That Concludes This List. If you want more Just ask! I’ll Do boy names tomarrow!

amby03

Alrighty! I have to buy it this weekend’s!!!! Thanks for adding me! Bye BYE! ~*Amber*~

amby03

Hey BTR! Im going to enter my girl yorkie named Lola in a beauty pagent, and i need help with the clothes! Im a clutz so of course i cant do it but i know you can! Thanks! add me on webkinz: amby02 !!!! CYA! XD ~*Amber*~

alright! here is an outfit I used on my webkinz yorkie, Fi Fi. It looks GREAT!!! ~~~~~ Pink Newsboy Cap, Cardi With Pink Top, Silver Braided Belt, Cuffed Jeans, Cowgirl Boots, Good luck with that Beauty Pagent! I’m sure you’ll do great! I’ll Add you on webkinz Today.

I need a outfit right away!!!! Pet: pug Gender:girl Style: sparkly, colorful and sassy Occasion: runway party. ( Friday ) Favorite color: white, pink or red type of outfit: fancy. Please help me be the star of the show Bostonterriersrule!!!!!!! ~herobrine2

@Herobrine2 ~ Here is your outfit! ~ Sequin Cabbie Cap, Howlin’ Hoody Vest, Silver Braided Belt, Cuffed Jeans, Ruby Slippers. Hope you like this! :)

Also can you add me on webkinz? I would sooooooooo want too show you my runway party winner!!!!!~herobrine2 ( my webkinz username is: popcorn800088 no caps )

amby03

Need a name! Gender: ~Girl~~Personality: Nice, Sweet, Sassy~~ Pet: Pink and White Cat~

Alright here are some choices~~ Fushia (Fushia (if i spelled that right) Is a shade of pink, Sassy (This name comes from the (spectacular) Movie ‘Homeward Bound’), Bella (a sweet sounding name), Opal, Pearl, Strawberry, and Pamela (a fun unique name. Hope these help! Let Me Know what you choose!

amby03

OMG Bella is SO cute! Thx a bunch! Im SO coming back here! Thx again! You rock!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.