Outfits, Rooms, and More!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Outfits, Rooms, and More!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tyedyeducktape2 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello fellow webkinz lovers!!!! Here is a place where I can make you a outfit, room, give advice if you are throwing a party, or even recipe ideas! Just tell me what you need and some basic information about your order, such as theme, colors, special items, BUDGET, boy or girl pet, etc………. Thanks and enjoy your day!!!!! -tyedyeducktape2

Ok!! I will try to get to it soon!! But it will probably be sometime this weekend. Tyedyeducktape

Aslania101

I need a design for my backyard too. All my pets are girls and are sporty.They’d like a backyard that you can stroll through.Some thing that is very beautiful and well laid out.My budget is 2,000 kinzcash.If you can, try to keep it below my budget beacause i get low on kinzcash a lot.

Hi Aslania101!!! I’m so sorry I have not done your order!!! I promise I will have it done by the weekend! -tyedyeducktape2

Hey Aslania101!!! I was working on your room, but with the ideas I had for a pretty laid out yard went over your budget. If you raise the budget I can make a very nice backyard for you. I could do one idea for about 3200, which would consist of bunch of daisys laid out so you can walk surrounded by them. But the idea would only have daisys, 64 to be excact. Please let me know what you think, and if you are do not want to raise your budget I will see what I can do it just won’t look as good. Thanks, tyedyeducktape2

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to put this in my house!

hello! i’m looking for a nice looking backyard for my pets (they are girls). I would like it if you could include lots of flowers, trees and bushes. I also need a place for them to sit down and play. My budget is 5,000 kinz cash (i’d appreciate it if you could keep it well below it, but i understand if you can’t). Oh, one more thing; my account has expired, and i can’t buy certain things from the w shop,so i would really appreciate it if you could accomadate this. If you need help with knowing what i can get just ask. Thanks!

I will try to get to it later tonight!!! Thanks so much for coming to my forum!

Ok first buy

10 allium flowers (60 each)
        10 daisy patchs (50 each)
        4 fir tree’s (150 each)
        1 picnic table (110)
        2 picnic benchs (75 each)
        8 round hedges (120 each)
        2 trampolines (175 each)
        How to set it up: Using the flowers alternate them
        on both sides of your yard.Put the trees in all four corners of your yard.
        Put 4 round hedges about in the middle of your yard in a line.
        And put the other four three steps away. Now place
        the pinic table and benchs in the middle of the hedges.
        You can put the trampolines where ever you think they look good.
        Or if you don’t like the trampolines with everything you can leave
        them out. Also you can purchase a few extra play objects such as baseballs(15 each),
        basketballs, footballs, and soccer balls (all 50 each)
        And your total without the extra balls is: 3270!!! I hope you like it and if you want me to redo it, change it, or have anymore questions just let me know!

Jessie_800

Hi! 4cheechees here! I LOVE the witch’s hat! Could u ask 4 a friend request 7 send it? THX!

Which witch hat r u talking about??? -tyedyeducktape2

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.