Outfits, Rooms, and More!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Outfits, Rooms, and More!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tyedyeducktape2 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello fellow webkinz lovers!!!! Here is a place where I can make you a outfit, room, give advice if you are throwing a party, or even recipe ideas! Just tell me what you need and some basic information about your order, such as theme, colors, special items, BUDGET, boy or girl pet, etc………. Thanks and enjoy your day!!!!! -tyedyeducktape2

schauzer2013

Hi! I need help figuring out what to start a forum for other than recipe solving designing and trading. Can You Help Me?

Ok, well first think, what are some of your hobbies? Is there something that you are passionate about? You can make a forum about one of your hobbies, that I’m sure lots of other webkinz like to do too, so then you can talk about the hobby. Or if you have valuable advice for playing on webkinz, you can make a forum answering questions and giving advice about webkinz. There are lots of possibilities when you use your imagination to create something wonderful. If you would like more ideas I am more than happy to help! -tyedyeducktape2

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.