~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

puppycujo

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 05:09 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-04 at 11:42 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-04 at 09:38 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-03 at 11:47 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 10:10 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:17 PM

adrrar wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:42 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:30 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-02 at 11:29 PM
      Oh is there anything specific you need?

I’m looking for these items ;
      Deluxe Grooming chair
      Police Chair
      Golden Chariot Bed
      Fluffington Armchair (x2)
      This month’s new Psi’s
      Charmed Fairy sofa
      Charmed Fairy dining table & chairs
      Dr. Quack furniture (but not the bed)
      Kinzville Park Window
      All items from the Webkinz cares series (dining table, chairs, sofas, clock, painting etc…)
      THERE’S TONS OF STUFF I NEED !!!
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels,
      I already have an Over the Rainbow Ride, but I was wondering if you’d like to offer on my Webkinz Cares Sofa and clock? Thanks

I have kinzville park window, webkinz cares clock, webkinz cares top hat :) let me know a deal if you like any of these

I LIKE THE CLOCK AND THE WINDOW. I HAVE THE HAT. WERE YOU LOOKING FOR MERRY MELODIES HAT? PLMK THANKS
      JEWELS

Okay well I am but I’m mainly looking for rainbow ride first, if you do both I can add webkinz cares tv and armoire

Hi! I already have the T.V. and Armoire. I was actually looking more for the couch and dining table and chairs. I would be interested in trading the window for the Merry Melodies hat though. LMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Sure I can do the window for merry melodies hat; or actually I have the couch if you want the couch in the offer for the rainbow ride. LMK

PUPPY, I’M SO SORRY BUT I TRADE THE HAT FOR A DIAMOND PIANO IN THE TRADING ROOM. I JUST COULDN’T SAY NO TO THAT. I’M WEAK LOL!!! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING,
      JEWELS

Awes, do you have an extra one by chance or can I try to make a deal for the rainbow ride please? If so, what would you like out of what I posted for it? If not I can post more stuff if I get an idea.

jewels250

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-04 at 11:42 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-04 at 09:38 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-03 at 11:47 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 10:10 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:17 PM

adrrar wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:42 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:30 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-02 at 11:29 PM
      Oh is there anything specific you need?

I’m looking for these items ;
      Deluxe Grooming chair
      Police Chair
      Golden Chariot Bed
      Fluffington Armchair (x2)
      This month’s new Psi’s
      Charmed Fairy sofa
      Charmed Fairy dining table & chairs
      Dr. Quack furniture (but not the bed)
      Kinzville Park Window
      All items from the Webkinz cares series (dining table, chairs, sofas, clock, painting etc…)
      THERE’S TONS OF STUFF I NEED !!!
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels,
      I already have an Over the Rainbow Ride, but I was wondering if you’d like to offer on my Webkinz Cares Sofa and clock? Thanks

I have kinzville park window, webkinz cares clock, webkinz cares top hat :) let me know a deal if you like any of these

I LIKE THE CLOCK AND THE WINDOW. I HAVE THE HAT. WERE YOU LOOKING FOR MERRY MELODIES HAT? PLMK THANKS
      JEWELS

Okay well I am but I’m mainly looking for rainbow ride first, if you do both I can add webkinz cares tv and armoire

Hi! I already have the T.V. and Armoire. I was actually looking more for the couch and dining table and chairs. I would be interested in trading the window for the Merry Melodies hat though. LMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Sure I can do the window for merry melodies hat; or actually I have the couch if you want the couch in the offer for the rainbow ride. LMK

PUPPY, I’M SO SORRY BUT I TRADE THE HAT FOR A DIAMOND PIANO IN THE TRADING ROOM. I JUST COULDN’T SAY NO TO THAT. I’M WEAK LOL!!! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING,

JEWELS

spunkygirl

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-04 at 07:19 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-05-04 at 06:30 PM
      Hi Jewels! I have the tc bed from the current promo. PLMK if you need it.
      *spunky*

DO YOU MEAN THE PURPLE FLOATING ONE?

Sorry, tc is short for trading card. I think you’re talking about the estore promo, I mean the GPC one. So I don’t have a floating purple couch from the estore pet, sorry.
      *spunky*

Nineand3

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 11:16 AM

May I show? I am on an extremely slow laptop and i am going to see if i can log in on WW now. Add me at adama123

sure thing thx

adama123

May I show? I am on an extremely slow laptop and i am going to see if i can log in on WW now. Add me at adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.